FemboyWorld: Sanitation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tymak8
Tymak8
236 Followers

"Go..." the sweetest sound those four men ever heard and a collective groan of satisfaction could be heard from three parks away.

The Adonis had everyone's attention since his size was so much bigger than the bois. He must have had a thick cock because the boi's eyes were clenched and moaning, "fuck, fuck, so big." That boi's own cock was drooling precum and men in the front row were licking their lips wishing they could taste it.

The nerdy guy has the biggest grin on his face. After a few strokes, he said, "this is a dream come true. I knew this would be better than my ex's pussy." The crowd erupted in a bunch of "fuck yeah" and affirmations. His short, cute femboy loved him too. The crowd's eyes went buggy as the boi moaned "he's so deep. He's in my guts."

After about fifteen strokes, the average-looking men grunted for the world to hear and emptied their balls in their respective boi. They both fell back on their heels in bliss showing that even though they lost they just had the best orgasm of their life.

The crowd did not go untouched either. The boi with the plump ass dropped down from the stage and sucked off the first row in the crowd. His dick-sucking lips made quick work of them. The two other bois turned around and showed their cream-filled holes to the crowd. Their holes winked and pulsed until the cum of the newly non-virgin men spilled out of their holes. Men beside me were jerking hard and had dreamy eyes. Everyone was enjoying the show.

"I knew my favorite boi, Alex, could handle that big man up there. He's going to make him cum in a minute, just watch." Dan and I sort of scoffed at what Francis said. Surely the big man was going to win. But, Alex said something that would make any man cum. "Daddy, fuck, daddy, cum for me." Alex said with the sweetest high-pitched moan. The large man plunged his entire cock all the way in making Alex's tongue come out for the crowd to see. He sounded like a lion roaring over his land as his cum filled the boi up. But, the large man wasn't the only man to cum to the boi. I saw multiple puddles of white cum on the ground as men around me sighed in relief from emptying their balls to Alex's moans.

"We have a Winner! Everyone, congratulate Darren for being "The Great Virign Stroke Off" champion." The crowd erupted in applause. But, Darren didn't stop stroking. Actually, he did not look all the way there. His head was bobbing from side to side, his eyes were rolled back, and his breath was hard. The announcer took the words right out of my mouth, "Oh my, the winner is in femboy bliss. Bois help our winner out." The plump boi straddled the back of the boi getting fucked and locked lips with Darren. Two other bois kissed and licked each side of Darren's neck. The last boi massaged the man's ass and most likely played with his hole. It took only five seconds of that for Darren to yell, "Fuuuuuck!" and with one last violent thrust, filled the boi up with his cum.

"Wow, that was a great Stroke Off. Thank you to all our contestants and femboys for participating. You may congratulate the winner at Femboy Hooters tonight during dinner. Our next Stroke Off will begin in one hour. See y'all then."

"Fantastic show. One of the best in recent years. Usually, it's a blowout. I really thought that big man was going to win." Francis was gathering himself after being one of the many who dropped his load on the ground while watching the show. "Let's go to the dressing room now."

We walked a short distance to the dressing room which was a large purple and pink building with the subtle words "dressing room" up top. Walking in was a sight to see which would make any man's draw drop. There were mirrors everywhere, with each wall being filled with costumes, clothes, sex toys, and everything a femboy would need. Some femboys were together sucking one another off. Another couple was up against the wall having sex. My cock was just throbbing at the sight of sex, mixed with bois prepping themselves and the moans coming from every boi.

"This is the dressing room, men. This is where the bois come to prep themselves for their shift or just relax with their coworkers."

"This is amazing, Francis," Dan said with his draw dropped down to the floor.

"This is definitely my favorite part of the job. Since I am the senior sanitation worker, I get to come in here and help the bois prep. You see that big beige lazyboy there. That's where I sit and femboys come up to me if they need any help. Here just sit there on the bench and watch."

Francis made his way to his lazyboy and dropped his clothes before sitting down. Alex, the boi from the stroke off, made his way in and went directly to Francis.

"That large man was so thick, but I held everything in because I wanted to cum for you, daddy." Alex dropped to his knees for Francis and took Francis's cock in his mouth.

"That's why you are my favorite femboy, Alex. Enjoy yourself my boi." Alex sucked Francis with such enthusiasm, I could hear the slurping above all the other noises in the room from where I was sitting. Alex was jerking his cock hard as he deepthroated Francis. Alex's cock pulsed and his beautiful creamy load covered his hand.

"Thank you, Francis. Sucking your cock always makes me cum. I will take my lunch break now."

"Good boi, Alex. Rest up." Francis slapped Alex's ass as he went into another room. Francis directed his attention to us, "I have two jobs in here, get the bois hard for their shift or get the bois off, if they haven't already, for the end of their shift. Each femboy has specific needs. And I love fulfilling all of them."

The next femboy to go up to Francis sat down with him on the lazyboy with his back turned to Francis. Francis pinched and twists the boi's nipple with one hand, stroked his little cock with the other, and kissed the boi's neck until the boi was just about to reach the edge. But just as I thought he was going to cum, the boi dropped from the seat, kissed Francis, and walked out to the park to begin his shift.

"You really do have a dream job, my friend," I said to Francis.

"I told you guys so. I even have a treat for you. Dan, go to the room on the left and Chet go to the room on the right. I set something up for you two. Enjoy your treat."

"Fuck yeah, see you later dude." Dan ran off to his room and I walked towards mine. Bois came up to me and touched my stomach and ass as they smiled and introduced themselves. This felt like heaven.

I open the door and all I could say was "Ooh fuck," as I saw two femboys fucking in a small room on the end of the bed. They saw me and the boi who was on top said, "Hello Daddy, I'm Levi and this is Brooke." Levi has dark hair and a sexy goth boi look. Brooke had that beach blonde surfer look with the sexiest stomach I have ever seen. "Don't just stand there, come fuck my tight boi hole."

I let out a long moan and walked right behind Levi as he just kept fucking Brooke. I rubbed my hands along Levi's back, just taking in every inch of his soft body. But, Levi was eager, "Don't keep me waiting daddy, jerk your cock off in my hole. Come lose your femboy virginity." I spit on my hand and rub it on my cock. I line my cock up and stroke in. The warmth of his hole sent shivers down my spine. I wanted to go slow, I swear I did. But it felt so damn good. I just had to fuck Levi hard. I gripped his hips and fucked as if my life depended on it. Levi did not need to thrust into Brooke anymore. I was forceful enough that my own thrust made Levi fuck Brooke harder. Levi was my first femboy and he felt so good.

"Lay down on the bed, daddy. Time to make you feel like a king." Brooke said from the bottom.

I reluctantly took my cock out of Levi's hole and laid down. This time, Brooke straddled me and took my cock in his hole. Even though Levi was just fucking him, his hole still felt tight. I looked down and saw his ass grip my cock hard and at that moment I knew I was in bliss. Then Levi just had to take his mouth and suck both of my balls as Brooke took my whole cock in his boi hole.

I held onto Brooke and bucked my hips with abandon and my groans echoed throughout the room.

"Oh my, he's like a beast." Levi came up from my balls and sat right by my face while stroking his beautiful, wet, creamy cock by my face. "Suck me off, daddy. You know you want to. You know it will be the best thing you ever tasted.

I engulf Levis's cocks and with the first taste, I moan hard on his cock. My humming made Levi squeal. Brooke laid down on my chest and attacked my neck with his mouth. Brooke whispered in my ear, "Put all of your kids in my boi pussy, daddy. I need it. I want to feel your cum swimming in me." At the same time, Levi's breaths quickened and his cum filled up my mouth.

That was it. I bucked my hips as far as I could in the air as I swallowed Levi's creamy load. And I filled up Brooke with rope after rope of cum with enough to have some already spilling out and dripping down to my balls. Brooke leaned back up and jerked his little cock until he covered my chest.

All three of us laid there. I think I went unconscious for a minute. I have never felt so satisfied in my life. My dumb phone buzzed and it was a text from my producer, "You are two hours late! Where the fuck are you two?"

I bang my head against the pillow. I thank the two bois with a sexy three way kiss and leave the room.

I went back into the main area and I did not see Dan. But I did see Francis deep dicking a latino boi as the bois long strain of thick cum was falling from his cock. Francis's balls started to clench and spasm as his head fell back. He fucked through his orgasm as both were smiling from their fuck.

Then I walked to Dan's room and peeped in.

"Yes, Yes, Dan, I knew I needed this cock the first time I saw you." Dara was moaning on Dan's cock as Dan held Dara up against the wall and fucking him with his huge cock. That lucky fuck was fucking that Asian beauty who first met us outside of the park.

"Damn boi, you feel so damn good." I heard Dan moan.

"Shit, fuck, forget your wife, Daddy. Give me all your cummies. I want all your fucking cummies." Dara was so sexy. I was almost jealous of Dan and I had just had two bois for myself. I wanted to join in but I just let Dan have this. I saw it in his eyes that he wanted Dara badly the first time he saw him. I closed the door and waited for them to finish.

After another hour, and fifteen more angry texts from my producer, Dan finally emerged from the room with the biggest grin on his face.

"I hope I didn't keep you waiting long," Dan said out of breath.

"Don't worry about it. We need to get back though. Our producer is angry."

"Oh fuck him. I want to stay here for the rest of my life."

"Me too man, me too."

As we walked back, the "virgin, virign," who prematurely blew his load before the competition began, was being ridden by a cute asian femboy while the plump boi from the competition was lapping at the virgins hole. Dan and I cheered him on as he was getting double the attention for his first time having sex. I'm glad he got a special treat after that embarrassing disaster.

We reluctantly walk all the way back to our producer who was rather pissed off.

"Because you two idiots are two hours late, we have to begin shooting tomorrow and we only have one day to get this right."

"We know exactly how we want to shoot this show. One take is all we need."

Without a doubt, this was the most successful show we ever filmed. This episode had fifteen million views and broke the streaming record for most streams per household. Francis became a folk hero and people started to pay him for tours of FemboyWorld. Dan quit his job as a cameraman, divorced his wife, and moved down to Florida to be with Dara. Dan was one of the few lucky men to marry a femboy and began a new trend of men pursuing femboys for marriage. I actually hosted a new show "Can you win the boi" where every week a new man pursued the femboy of his dreams and tried to marry the boi. Safe to say fucking a femboy is easy, but trying to marry them is the hardest thing a man could ever accomplish.

With this episode, FemboyWord further exploded into popularity. I heard they made so much money after this that Mr. Knudsen expanded his Femboy brand by creating a new airline.

Tymak8
Tymak8
236 Followers