FemboyWorld: Sanitation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We are so proud of you for being the captain to win the Handball national league, sir." Said one of the femboys in a sultry voice.

"You are right, Gaddi. I worshipped you on TV and now I'm worshipping you now. I can't believe I'm sucking the cock of our nation's captain." Valk said as he moved his mouth to the captain's balls while Gaddi suckled the head.

The man's breath was hard and his tongue was out enjoying the sensation of the two bois. He could not hold back though. Once Gaddi licked the slit of his cock and Valk was worshipping his balls, he painted both bois faces with his large load. Dan and I were left speechless from the effect the bois had on the man's orgasm. He looked like he had the best nut of his life.

"These two bois are going to give Emre a run for his money. I cannot wait to be assigned sanitation to this attraction. A new dream every day, I tell you." Francis said as he led us out and closed the door. "I believe this attraction will be one you have to put on your show. So, Chet, where would you like to visit since Dan picked first?"

After doing research on this place I knew exactly where I wanted to go, "The Big Red Barn. I think that would be a great place to see."

"Mighty fine choice, sir." We head out of the gym and walk the short distance to farmland where the Big Red Barn is located.

We stepped out and I checked the time. It's already 7:30 which means there are only thirty minutes until the park opens. There were now femboys walking the street in only their wool virgin killer sweaters and knee-high socks. I don't understand how all these femboys are so attractive. They are from every walk of life, from every corner of the earth, and yet all of them are beautiful. Each time we pass one, they smile and give a cute wave. Some of them stop and give Francis a kiss on the cheek and wave at us.

"I have to tell you, I truly do love my job. I feel like the luckiest man on earth."

"Why don't you tell us a little bit more about your job and how you got into this line of work?" I ask him

"Absolutely!" Francis said with glee. "Before I worked here, I worked all types of odd jobs. Garbage collector, bodyguard, club bouncer, you name it. One day there was an AD for a "sanitation specialist" at a place called "Farmland". Now I didn't know this at the time but FemboyWorld used to just be called Farmland and the first attraction was the Big Red Barn. Mr. Knudsen wanted to keep the place a sort of secret so he gave it the ominous name of Farmland. He was not sure how men would take coming to a place like this and being service by femboys instead of women. Anyways, I applied and was up to the task of doing farm work. Shoveling shit, Spanking horse, all the things I thought farm workers did."

"But it ended up being bois," Dan interjected.

"Yes, and what a surprise it was. I wasn't a gay man. I still like women. But when I saw my first femboy, I fell in love. I will say, it took me some time to accept my attraction to them. I was a big, red blooded American, Christian. But, the bois just made my balls boil more than my girlfriend at the time. I just had to take a taste, and when I did, I was addicted. The interview was simple enough. And the signing bonus for signing a contract to work here was... out of this world." Francis says, winking his left eye at us.

"And your duties?" I ask trying to get what I thought was important for the show.

"So since I started when this place opened up, my initial job was to clean up the barn. Sweep, clean, and sanitize. Clean all the yucky stuff so the next man can have his pleasure in a pristine place. The best part was coming here for free every day. Looking at these sexy femboys every day was a dream I didn't even think needed to come true. I worked hard and admired the bois from afar. Some would come to me and we would have a little fun but nothing like what the patrons were having. After five months, they promoted me to clean the femboys themselves. Wash and clean them after every shift. Make sure they are nice and tidy to either go home or prepped for their next shift."

"That sounds amazing, Francis." Dan was holding on to each word coming out of Francis' mouth as if he wanted that job for himself

"But it got even better. After the femboys got comfortable with me around, they began to ask me to, let's say, relieve some of their stress from the day. No femboy should ever walk around stressed out with a full load in their balls. So after the femboys worked their shift, they came to me and I made sure they left work happy like how they made all the patrons of the park. You would be amazed by all the different ways they want to be drained. I'll show you when I take you to the dressing room for all the femboys."

"My god this man has an amazing job. This episode is going to do bonkers number, Chet." Dan walked all giddy as Frances kept telling us more of his adventures here. Never sounds like a dull day. Honestly, cleaning and pleasuring femboys sounds like a pretty great day.

"Alright men, we are here. "The Big Red Barn," FemboyWorld's first attraction. It has been the same since it opened all those years ago. A little outdated but sometimes nothing beats the original."

"I love how inconspicuous it looks." Again Dan with the big words. Maybe this park is inspiring him to be an English teacher or something.

"It is amazing. This is where I learned to do my job. Most guys come here once. It is just one of those things you have to experience if you are a frequent customer here. It is not the best ride or attraction. It doesn't get the blood going like others. But it definitely does the job. Can never forget your first you know what I mean?" Francis looks up at the barn as if he is worshipping it. This is the place where it started.

We walk in you would never think how glorious the inside looks compared to the outside. The ceilings of the inside look like a religious church filled with murals of femboys doing lewd acts and in lewd poses. The walls are wood with photographs of what looks like popular femboys from years past. Also, there are pictures of celebrities and politicians posing with their favorite femboys. The ground level looks like a maze with high walls directing you every which way.

"So men, this is the inside of "The Big Red Barn". As you may have already assumed, this attraction is a mixture of a maze and a Gloryhole while also being a temple of former femboys. The objective is to get to the end without cumming. Very few have achieved that feat."

"How does it all work?" I ask.

"This ride has never changed. Men walk through the maze and try to find the exit. As they walk through, holes in the wall open up and the femboys try to entice them into sticking their dick in the wall. You lose by cumming or spending an hour and a half in the maze without finding the exit."

"Why the Gloryhole concept?"

"At first, Mr. Knudsen was suspicious of how men would receive being sucked and fucking femboys. Mr. Knudsen also offered men a premium price to meet their favorite femboy and have some alone time with them in one of the back rooms. After a week of being open, it was clear that men actually loved the concept of femboys. A sort of best of both worlds.With very few drawbacks that come with women or men. So he opened new rides and attractions and there was no more need for the Gloryhole concept. But, we still keep this place open as an homage to the original concept."

"Fascinating," Dan's eyes dart from mural to mural on the ceiling and point out every celebrity he sees in the photos.

"Would you two like to test out the ride? The park is opening soon, the femboys should be in place."

"We would love to! Can we start now?" Dan was already rubbing his crotch as he pleaded for us to start.

"Here, take this pill. I think you two will be doing a lot of hands-on investigating from here on out. This will allow you to cum all day." Francis handed us each a pink pill. I heard about these special pills. It allows you to stay horny all day and cum as many times as you like. Dan and I swallowed our pill and Dan darted off into the maze.

"Have fun, men. The femboys may be a little assertive since you are their first customers of the day."

"Come on you, prude, let's go." Francis takes off into the maze.

I walk the opposite way of him. The maze is really well-designed. Every twist and turn takes you towards a route that has different options. After two turns, a small hole opens, and a sweet-sounding boy says, "Would you like to use my mouth, Sir." Fuck me, like I said before, I am not gay. But this was the first time I contemplated using a bois mouth. I reluctantly moved on and the maze started to confuse me since all I could think about was that bois mouth. With every other turn, a new hole opens up with a new femboy offering their services.

Soon I realized that the holes were getting bigger the closer you were to find the exit. I took a couple of correct turns and the hole started to show the bois nose and then their entire face. Each hole is more enticing than the next.

Then I hear a loud moan and growl from the other side of the maze. Dan probably got enticed by a boi. I little bit of competitiveness overcame me and I knew this was my chance to win. I could rub it in his face that he got distracted by a femboy and I won the game.

But as I took one more turn, a giant hole, which was basically a door, opened up. It was a beautiful, out-of-this-world, dirty blonde curly hair femboy who was rubbing his pink nipples. He had his tongue out and drool was hanging from the tip of his tongue. His exposed, small cock look delectable and made my mouth water.

"You have been working so hard, sir? Why don't you take a break and use my mouth?"

My cock was already straining in my pants from all the beautiful bois I saw throughout the maze. My hand reflexively went to my crotch and I stroked my bulge hard. I wanted to win but, my curiosity got the best of me. After hearing and seeing all these men use these femboys for their pleasure, I needed to personally find out why they did. I took slow steps toward the boi, my mind having an argument with itself about whether I should give in or not.

"Sir, just relax and let me make you feel good." The boi was rubbing his nipple hard and his mouth was so wet. Small clear liquid strains of precum were hanging from his small erect cock. His skin was soft and every inch of him look delectable.

I came right up to him, still rubbing my bulge. Then I heard Dan aggressively yell, "Fuck, I'm cumming!"

With that, the boi unzipped my pants and fished out my cock from my underwear. He held it right under his chin with his cool drool falling on the head of my cock.

"Would you like to feel the same as your friend over there?"

"Yes," I whisper.

The boi takes in my head and wraps his tongue all around hitting every nerve and sending shivers throughout my body. I grasp onto his hair keeping my balance from the knee-buckling sensation. One of his hands claps my balls and the other strokes my taint as he sucks half of my cock into his mouth. His eyes never leave my own and he suckles my cock. I moan as I see his mouth suck my head in and out quickly as if he's sucking a lollipop.

"God, you are amazing, keep doing that."

He makes a loud pop as he takes my cock out of his mouth and says, "yes, sir." He takes me all the way in deep and I can feel the entrance to his throat. He moves his face all the way down and just licks the skin connected to the head to the foreskin. Watching his pink tongue lick that side had my precum drooling out.

He gave the length of my shaft a couple of cute kisses. "I want you to be the first one to cum for me today. Give me your load, sir. I know you want to."

He sucks my right ball hard and then face fucks my cock until there was spit drooling from his chin. I could feel the crown of my head rubbing against the flat of his tongue. I was gone after a few seconds of that.

"I'm cumming, I'm gonna fill that mouth... oh god I'm cumming."

My balls felt like they were exploding as I unload rope after rope in his warm mouth and with each one he just swallows it all up. After I'm done, he sticks his tongue out and opens his mouth, and says "ahhhh" to show me he consumed it all.

"Such a big first load. It's going to be a great day." He said with a cheery smile. "Now that you failed the maze. All you have to do is walk straight ahead and you will meet up with your friend and Francis." He directed.

The big hole closed up and the boy disappeared. My balls have never felt so drained. That was a blowjob unlike any other. Maybe it was the game mixed with knowing I was right there at the finish but I couldn't resist. Or the fact that boi was so sexy. I don't know but damn it felt amazing.

"So both of you lost? It's okay. New customers always lose. No one can resist their first femboy." Francis was laughing by the time I got to the end. Dan had his rather large soft cock just exposed and swaying in the air.

"That was amazing," I confess, still trying to catch my breath. I really was just a few steps away from completing the maze. I'm not disappointed though.

"Yes, we have a converter. After you film this episode, I bet you will be coming here every weekend. Now you see why I love coming here every day." Francis pats me on the back.

Dan and I try to get our pants back on but, suddenly a loud bell rings. "That is the bell ring from Ash tower. Which means the park is now open. I'll take you guys to the dressing room for our last stop and you guys can take in the sights while we walk. Your pants are no longer necessary.

"Who is Ash?" I inquire.

"Ash is a very special boi from the college Mr. Knudsen attended. A lot of the success of the park is due to that boi. It's a long story for another time, men." Francis leads us out of the big red barn.

Literally, with a ring of the bell, the park was now filled with thousands of men waiting in long lines for rides and exploring all of the things FemboyWorld could provide. Three-fourths of the men were already walking around naked, foaming at the mouth to get their hands on a femboy.

All of the femboys were wearing their sexy "virgin killer sweaters" teasing each man with the bottom of their ass sticking out. Each man, even myself, had their eyes darting from each femboy to the next. Some men could not wait for the lines so they just tapped a boi on the shoulder and that boi sunk to their knees and sucked them for a couple of seconds. Sounds of moans, slurping, and pleasure could be heard from every part of the park.

There was a sign that said "Stables" near the entrance of Farmland. It was the rowdiest part of Farmland. Each femboy occupied a stable and men took turns doing whatever their hearts desired. But true to the theme, everyone's favorite was having the femboy ride them in cowboi. A majority of the men were crying once they spilled their load and I figured those were the virgins that were brought to the park. It was weird and somehow sweet to watch the virgin's friend comfort them as they finally lost their virginity. It was oddly wholesome in a way.

I went up to one of the men who I assumed was a virgin and asked, "How are you feeling after that?"

"I thought my friend was playing a prank on me, saying we are coming to a place called FemboyWorld. But, I have felt so happy in my life. I thought it was impossible to feel this good. These bois are a naughty dream come true. I'm coming here every chance I get." With my experience from the red barn, I just had to agree with how that man was feeling. My balls still felt drained but I wanted more. I needed to experience more.

We made our way back to main street where I have never seen so many men all have smiles on their faces. It was as if all the men here can let their guard down and just fuck to their heart's content. Experience every perversion and fantasy they ever dreamed of and share that with others or alone if they liked.

We made our way to E-boi Island next since it was on the way to the dressing rooms. E-Boi Island is completely different from Farmland. Where Farmland is rustic and transports you to an old western movie, E-Boi Island transports you to a futuristic world with sky scrappers overlooking you from both sides, bright colors of mainly purple and blue, and blaring EDM music. The attraction that caught all of our eyes was a special competition attraction that was only performed today.

"This is one of my favorites to watch. This is called, 'The Great Virgin Stroke Off.' I had to clean this area last year and it was a pain in the ass. Who knew virgins could cum so much." This attraction was set on a mobile performance stage. There was a sign on the top that said "The Great Virgin Stroke Off." On the stage, there were five cushions laid out for what I assumed were for the participants.

A cute Femboy announcer strutted out onto the stage and began the festivities with, "Hello, Daddies! Welcome to Virgin Killer Day. We will now start everyone's favorite game, "The Great Virgin Stroke Off." For all the newbies and virgins, the rules are simple. We will have five lucky virgins enter the stage. Each Virgin will stroke their cocks inside a warm, tight hole of a femboy. The last virgin standing will get a free dinner at Femboy Hooters tonight and VIP status for the rest of the day. So, who will be this year's Virgin Stroke Champion!"

"These men are about to lose their virginity in front of five hundred men. That's insane." Dan was bewildered. I thought he was going to rush to the stage and volunteer to participate himself.

"Let's welcome our five lucky participants!" The boi announcer said.

Out came five men who were diverse in their backgrounds. One man looked like a definite, "virign, virgin." Another was an adonis who spent too much time in the gym. One was nerdy with

the skinniest cock I have ever seen. And the last two were just normal every day looking men with average cocks..

Then the five femboys came out. All five of the contestants started to stroke their cocks as the femboys made a show of it, twisting and twirling in their sweaters as they came on stage. The bois got on all fours in front of the contestants with their faces towards the crowd. The participants got their cocks as close as they could to the boi's asses as they waited for the start.

"We will now begin the stroke-off in 5..." Each man had a look of determination on their face that you would only see in competitive sports. It was oddly exciting to see them losing their virginity and the others about to lose their femboy virginity.

"4..." Each man was handed a bottle of lube and they lathered up their cocks and the bois hole. The adonis man was dripping precum already as he fingered the bois hole. The lustful looks on the femboys had the entire crowd, even myself, stroking their cocks with the men on the stage.

"3..." "No, no, no!!!!" The 'virgin, virgin' man erupted on the plump, thick ass of his femboy. The crowd erupted in laughter but then soon felt sad for the man. He jacked off his cock a little too hard as he was touching his boi. He promptly left the stage in embarrassment as the boi stayed there looking disappointed. "That boi's ass always makes the virgin pop before he wants to. Hell even I blew my load too fast the first time I saw him in the locker room," Francis say's as if he understood the man's disappointment.

"2..." we could hear their hearts racing from the stage. I've never seen some many swollen cocks just biting at the bit to enter a hole. Even my own cock was raging, wishing it could be up there. The bois looked so delectable even the plump boi started to put on a little show and finger his ass for the crowd.

"1..." Their eyes were bulging and their chests heaving.