All Comments on 'FemCon 2048 Ch. 01: The Pegging Seminar'

by shankinauthor

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

This is a very different story. It still was exciting and made me leak a bit.

I have wanted my wife to milk me with her fingers for a long time, no luck with that yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

that was amazing, cant wait to read more, this absolutely needs a continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anxious buyer

I'd love to own one of these machines... I'm leaking after reading about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As this is kind of a scifi story I will give the author some leeway. I find a recurring theme in femdom stories of unnecessary levels of cruelty, man hating, and debasement in most femdom stories. They always go too far. Case in point an anal fisting is not aftercare. Neither is the milking box. After his prolonged pegging maybe some water and a nice comfy bed are in order? Not more femdom. Many writers don't understand BDSM. Or dont bother with research. Again it's a scifi story, but as for the future "gynarchy"? No thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Unpleasant, unrealistic, non-erotic, nauseating, misandrist, cruel and lacking empathy.

It’s really a Roman gladiator type scenario and equally disgusting.

Just a documentation of a hate crime.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous