FemCon 2048 Ch. 01: The Pegging Seminar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like it when my owner fills my sloppy pussy with her fist."

"Good boy."

Accepting a fist was one of Adam's favorite ways to submit himself to Vikky and his wife for use. To him, being stretched and used by a fist was more intimate than a toy. He loved feeling every twist and turn of Vikky's wrist and could sense her muscles expanding and contracting as she worked back and forth inside him.

She removed her fist with a final wet flopping noise, and smacked her creamy gloved hand onto Adam's ass. Some of the cream mixture splashed and splattered onto the stage. She removed the glove and dropped it onto the cart.

"Lucy, and Molly, would you be so kind to help me with our final act?" Vikky addressed the crowd, "Lucy mentioned this salve is useful for aftercare, but it's also a great way to prepare to push a submissive's limits beyond what they're capable of."

Lucy walked over to the cart, and grabbed the monster toy that had shocked Abbey and Susan earlier.

"I've lived with Adam for almost a decade now, and I know the widest toy his pussy can take. This toy," she held up the dildo, "is half an inch bigger than his current max. That may not sound like a lot to some of you, but a half inch is an enormous jump in size. The size of your hole actually goes up exponentially with the width of the insertable."

Jenna chimed in as the generated voice on Adams ear piece, "That's right slut, you're about to go up a size. Susan and Abbey up here are going to watch you whimper as they see a real slut get split open. Oh yeah, and one more thing..."

Vikky tapped Adam on the chin and said, "Open up". She placed a dissolvable strip on his tongue.

"I've just given Adam an anti-nausea medication. You'll come to understand why in a short moment."

"What?" thought Adam. "Was this toy big enough to make me feel sick?"

Molly and Vikky escorted Adam from the bench and positioned him on one of their stools so his pussy's entrance hung over the edge. Molly removed a step ladder from the cart's shelf, opened it, and set it next to Adam.

Vikky continued, "My slut today has produced an enormous about of cum. In our house, all products of sexual pleasure tend to end up back inside someone one way or another. I've used fresh cum as lube and I've filled my submissives with all the squirt and cum they give me. Hell, sometimes we even freeze it for another day. Today you get a choice: vote red if you would like to sample Adam's seminar cum on your way out, or vote white if you want all of this cum to be fed back into him."

The crowd took longer to vote this time. The thought of a cum-shot souvenir to a crowd of horny women was more enticing than Vikky anticipated, but as time went on the room glowed more white than red.

"Good choice, ladies. Sometimes as a dominant, you need to treat your slut the way they need to be treated, and suppress more selfish temptations that may arise. Lucy, and Molly, lets feed our hungry boy's holes. "

"Wait, holes plural?" thought Adam. He was confused at how an enema and a large dildo would be going into more that one hole, but then it hit him.

Lucy grabbed the bowl of warming cum from the floor and took two steps up the short ladder. Molly placed a spring loaded gag into Adam's mouth. This gag allowed Adam to close his mouth to swallow, but otherwise applied enough pressure to hold his mouth wide open whenever he relaxed. Molly tilted his head back, and held it against her chest with a firm grip.

They moved fast. Adam barely had time enough to process that he was about to swallow five cups of his own cum. The most he had ever had before was just a cup and a half. He didn't think this was what Jenna was teasing him about. He knew she did it on purpose to trick him, though.

He couldn't dwell on it too long, though. He felt Vikky's fingers begin massaging and stretching his gape. He felt them hook onto opposite sides of his hole and pull him open, exposing his red, medicine filled insides to the crowd. Adam moaned loud through his gag. He could feel her arms shake as she flexed her muscles.

The camera angle in Adam's goggles finally switched from the now empty bench to Lucy holding the bowl at the top of the ladder. She winked at the camera. Molly's head could be seen toward the bottom of the screen, but his head was just out of frame.

He saw Lucy begin to tip the Bowl as Vikky's fingers lined up to stretch a different spot of his ring.

Vikky pulled hard, her muscles straining and shaking again.

Adam let out another groan and kept his eyes on the edge of the bowl as it tipped. He saw a white glob leave the rim of the bowl and had his groan quickly silenced by the first pour of warm semen filling his mouth.

Molly looked like a kid on Christmas, he saw her head lean down, and heard her whisper. "Fuck yes. I couldn't believe it when Vikky said you agreed to this. I was stunned when she said someone would do all this within an hour. Getting stretched this big, and Swallowing all this cum, wow. Then I learn that this is just a normal surprise session for you? I'm impressed and very wet. You and Vikky may need to give me a call sometime soon."

Adam felt his warm pleasure slosh around his mouth. It filled the nooks and crannies between his teeth and coated every inch of his tongue. It tasted a little sweet, like coconuts, probably thanks to the supplements Lucy had engineered. He was relieved it was not as bitter as it could be.

He closed his mouth and accepted the first load. Without pause it was filled again. He accepted the second without hesitation.

This continued as Vikky worked her way around Adam's gape, pulling as hard as she could.

Lucy announced, "Four and a half cups of cum remain."

Lucy continued to pour servings of cum, but made sure they were a bit smaller, so the bowl lasted long enough for Vikky to succeed in opening Adam up. Adam continued to gulp. He watched as dollops left the bowl and felt them hit his waiting mouth shortly after. He felt like such a slut. He could see strings of cum connecting the bowl to his mouth. He watched them snap and felt them settle on his face. He knew he looked like such a slut. He was demonstrating to the crowd what it meant to surrender ones self to the sexual whims of these three dominant women.

This continued for 3 minutes. Lucy pouring cum, Vikky priming Adam's hole, and Adam caught in the middle, swallowing; giving the crowd something to remember.

Vikky, satisfied with her stretching, attached her toy and lined it up against Adam's pussy.

She asked him, "Do you want this?"

"Ye-", he tried to reply, but was interrupted by his mouth getting filled.

"Try again."

"Yes, Miss," he repeated after swallowing.

"Do you like eating your cum for us?"

"Yes, Miss," he replied in-between pours. He could smell the scent of his cum wafting from his mouth as he spoke.

"Mmm, such hungry holes today. If you survive this and do well you'll get to enjoy something very special."

"If I survive this, I get something else!?" thought Adam.

"I'm just kidding," she said. Adam relaxed at the thought that maybe this was the last thing for him.

"You'll be enduring one last thing no matter how well you do taking all of this cock and cum."

Vikky's words hammer home the fact that there would be more for him no matter what. He embraced the feeling of being completely owned by her as he felt her split his pussy more open than it's ever been.

She began to apply pressure at his opening with the toy. Adam took deep breaths through his nostrils and acted like a well behaved cumslut; obediently consuming all his cum one gulp at a time.

***

"Half-way there cumslut, you gave us a lot of cummies this session," Dr. Dots said to Adam.

Molly used a finger and scooped up some of the cum that had splattered onto his face. She was tempted to taste it herself, but she continued to act her part and scraped the finger clean on Adam's teeth.

Vikky was pressing harder now. She grabbed hold of Adam's hips for extra leverage, and used her leg muscles to push. She watched his hole stretch around the head of her member, and heard him groan deeply through his full mouth.

"Oh, fuck Vikky, that's hu-," he uttered before another deposit of cum was made in his mouth.

Vikky pulsed her thrusts against Adam's pussy. His hole opened a little more which each push.

His wife's words entered his ear, "Hey sweetie, I bet when I said that the cum was going to, 'fill your slut hole,' you thought it would be your pussy. A nice cum enema, maybe? Well, as you can taste, that's not what I meant. I suppose it's like an enema but it's washing out your mouth and throat, and it won't be coming back out. I've been dreaming about watching you swallow all of that cum since I told Vikky to double your dosage and I didn't want to spoil the surprise. I know it'll be my turn for something equally extreme next month, but I don't care. I wanted to... no; I needed to watch this happen to you."

Vikky pushed hard and watched Adam's pussy stretch inward as she strained. This time she didn't back off. She held her pressure, and slowly increased it.

Gulp of after gulp; swallowing his cum began to feel like second nature to Adam. The smell, the taste, texture and the depravity of his devotion filled his mind as the world faded away from him. He had a new purpose now; to drink his cum, and have his pussy widened.

The toy breached his hole with a pop, and elicited a sharp inhalation through Adam's nose. Vikky paused, watching Adam's throat bob as it swallowed his mouthful. She reversed her hips and watched the ring of his grippy hole get pulled outward with it. When she saw the hole start to shrink around the tip of the head, she reversed again and pushed it in. She teased Adam's pussy like this knowing it drove him crazy.

"Please," Adam uttered after a few gulps.

"Please, Miss Vikky," he gulped again. "Do it."

Vikky did not remove the tip this time. She grabbed his hips, and pushed. The view in Adam's goggles switched to his ruined hole. He saw the edges straining around the girth of the new toy, and watched as it slowly disappeared.

"Fuck yes," he mumbled as he forced himself to relax into the pain of being stressed.

"Good timing you two, about 1 cup left," said Lucy.

"Wow, such a good slut for Vikky today," said Jenna in Adam's ear. "I'm actually kind of afraid of having to take that same toy next month. I don't think I'll take it as well as you, but no matter how loud I get, I know you'll both get it in me. You did really well today, though. Can't say I'm not a little jealous you got all that cum to yourself."

Vikky slowly withdrew the toy, but did not let it fully exit. When it got near the head, she reversed and pushed it back in. Small streams of cum were pushed from Adam and onto the floor every time the toy was reinserted. A nice sized puddle was forming on the floor among some of the creamy salve that had been squeezed out of him by the large cock.

Slowly, Vikky repeated this rocking motion. She knew that going up a size like this was stressful for a submissive, and she wanted him to enjoy his new capability as a reward for the first time. She knew that eventually, back at the house, this toy would be attached to a machine and driven relentlessly into him; not stopping until she was satisfied with his performance

Adam zoned into the rhythm of Vikky's hips and fell in sync with it. He watched the flesh of his hole grip the toy and get pushed inward and pulled outward with each thrust. It was as if he was watching someone else's hole get fucked, but he could feel every grain of the toy's texture.

Adam mindlessly opened his mouth expecting another delivery, but this time there wasn't one. He felt Molly remove the spring gag and lower his head. She wiped the stray bits of cum from his face and fed them into his mouth. He obediently sucked her fingers clean and heard Lucy walk down the step ladder.

Lucy addressed the crowd, "Well, how was that, everyone?" She paused for their applause. "Today we strayed a little far from core pegging topics, but we covered a lot of ground. We demonstrated a proper rough fucking technique, and visualized how prostate stimulation can enable you you effectively milk your sluts. We showed you some new creams and substances that can assist in extreme play and we gave you a look inside Adam and Vikky's true-to-life extreme BDSM relationship. Adam wasn't restrained or tied for any of this, and accepted his treatment as a true submissive. All the submissives in the audience should strive to meet his example."

Vikky continued to work on Adam as Lucy spoke.

"Vikky, how did Adam do this session?"

"I'm very proud of him. He handled us ladies very well."

"Wonderful, that's good to hear. I didn't notice any disobedience from him and I don't think we gave him any surprise orgasms, correct?"

"Correct, he has certainly earned one, but he won't be receiving it yet."

The crowd began to shuffle and gather their things.

***

Abbey leaned over to Jenna, "Your husband is amazing. You two must do some crazy stuff at home if this is what you do in public. I am a little disappointed we didn't get to taste some of that cum on our way out, though. I don't get a chance to sample it very often."

Jenna laughed and said, "You could try lots of different cum at the milking showroom. If you had the supply, would you drink as much as he did?"

"I'll always drink how ever much my owner wants me too. Think we can we go to that showroom tomorrow?" Abbey turned to ask Susan.

"Sure, bring a few empty bottles."

***

Molly spoke up, "Lucy, if I remember correctly, I think we wanted to tease the other seminar we are presenting tomorrow. Mind putting that bowl back over here for it?

Adam heard the bowl get set back onto the floor near the area of the bench while the crowd settled back into their seats.

"Guessing it's time for that encore, Miss Vikky?" asked Adam.

"I'm afraid so, Sweetie. This one is going to be a little different from the rest."

Vikky unclipped her harness and left her toy lodged in Adam's pussy. She walked him over to the bench where she helped him resume his previous position.

Molly grabbed the strange grey box from the cart and spoke, "This mystery box is the culmination of months of research conducted in our prostatology engineering lab." She held the box up, "It may look unassuming, but our talented sensor processing scientists and mechanical engineers have created an automated, suction-less prostate milking product."

Vikky began to attach the restraints to Adam on the bench.

"Oh shit," uttered Adam while taking in the new information.

She made sure to restrain his wrists, thighs, arms, neck and ankles to their anchor points.

Molly continued, "This machine has four tendrils that extend deep into the rectum, and find a way to grip and pull the toy against the user's anus. This creates a strong seal and prevents muscle spasms from shaking it free. While some engineers suggested we simply use straps or a harness for this purpose, the dominants on the team insisted that the device was more invasive than that. We wanted the user to understand what the application of this device meant."

"Adam, this machine will process your anus, snake its way into your body, and milk you dry without any help. It will not stop until it's turned off, you run dry, or the batteries die."

"While the first four tendrils keep the device anchored, another two extend from the chassis and focus on the subject's prostate. We have also made sure the dominant in control can decide how much pleasure the submissive feels when the toy is doing its job. No matter what, it will express as much fluid as the subject can produce, but the dominant can choose whether the subject will feel either immense sexual pleasure, or nothing at all."

Vikky and Molly approached Adam's behind. They stared at the round base of the massive toy still filling his pussy.

Vikky reached down and wrapped her hands around the base. She began to pull at a pace faster than Adam was expecting and in a matter of seconds his impressive gape greeted the crowd. There were a few gasps in the audience as the size of Adam's newly expanded pussy was revealed.

Molly held the box a few inches from Adam's hole and pressed a switch on the side. Adam and the crowd could see four tendrils slowly extend from the chassis and snake their way into his rectum. He could feel them exploring his walls and felt strange pressures as they navigated deeper inside of him.

It was weird to feel an intelligent machine borough its way into your insides with sexual intentions. It made him very nervous.

After a few seconds of exploration the box was pulled itself from Molly's hands and pressed against Adam's anus and perineum. About 15 seconds later fresh spurts of semen began hitting the bowl in rapid succession. These spurts were more substantial and more frequent than Lucy's and Molly's previous demonstrations.

Adam's camera angle switched back to the bowl. There was dried cum coating the curved walls from his previous milking. He watched the spurts leaving him; amazed that he couldn't feel anything but a light peeing sensation.

Lucy added, "This is the maximum flow that Adam is capable of producing. Adam, can you feel any of this?"

Adam shook his head.

Molly addressed the room, "Ladies, this tease for our next seminar is the true conclusion for today. If you would like to see more of this product and other milking technologies please attend our milking showroom and Dr. Dot's seminar on milking. If you don't have a male in your relationship, fear not, we may have something special to increase female fluid production too. We promise all visitors may get as much fluid as they care to drink. Our cows are very full and looking forward to serving you. If you have any questions for myself or Dr. Dots, we will be outside the auditorium. Thank you, and we hope to see you again soon."

As the crowd rose to their feet, Vikky spoke to Adam, "We have a few guests that will be joining us with your wife when the crowd clears. Enjoy this milking and keep digesting that cum meal." She gave him a hard spank.

Vikky waved at the women that stopped by the stage on the way out. They waved back and gestured toward the cum bowl and milking device while murmuring amongst themselves.

As the crowd thinned, Vikky pressed a button on the side of the box. Adam was jolted by a surprise sensation against his prostate. A small display on the box now read 1/10. His thighs began to lightly quiver as Vikky and her machine reminded him of their control over him. His breathing got deeper.

"Oh wow. This is such a weird feeling."

Vikky immediately pressed the button 4 more times. "Weird? I'm not interested in 'weird', or watching you quiver. I want you to shake."

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," uttered Adam. His lower back and leg muscles began to spasm against his restraints. He began to involuntary moan as the tendrils expertly worked themselves against his prostate.

Vikky took a seat on her stool on the other end of the stage and watched Adam shake from afar. As spurt after spurt of his cum was pushed out of him and into the bowl, she smiled and knew that even if he passed out the milking device would not stop until he was dry.

Jenna's words entered his headset, "By the way, cumslut, that prototype is ours to keep, so I hope you don't mind being a cow for the rest of your month."