FemCon 2048 Ch. 02: Backstage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan was trembling, "yes, Miss."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I would like to continue my session, Miss."

"Good. In my house, my only hard requirement is that our cum and squirt don't go to waste. They are products of our pleasure and we hold them to be valuable. You are expected to meet this requirement."

"Of course, Miss."

Vikky approached Susan and asked, "What's in this cup?" She held the cup of warm cum under Susan's nose. She moved her other hand back to massaging Susan's pussy.

Susan stared at the liquid and into Vikky's eyes as she brought the cup to her lips. She could smell the odor drifting up from the opening.

Susan gulped and answered, "Adam's cum, Miss?"

"Ever actually drink it before?"

Susan began to worry that Vikky was about to make her down that whole cup. She was nervous she would gag or worse, vomit.

"Just a few loads a long time ago, Miss."

"Well, this is probably more than all those loads combined."

"Much more, Miss"

"So we found this while stripping you," said Vikky as her free hand reached back and found the base of an inflated plug in Susan's ass. "Kind of an odd thing for a dominant to wear?"

"I've come to like my ass filled, Miss."

Vikky applied pressure to it rhythmically as Susan smelled Adam's cum. Susan felt the plug slide against her rectum as she watched the liquid sway in circles. She imagined what she looked like; a woman spread against a wall, asshole plugged and staring into a cup of cum. She shuddered.

Vikky dipped her index finger with the cum and ran it along Susan's lips.

"We're going to let that dry on your lips. Okay, sweetie?"

Susan nodded.

She then held her finger with the rest of the cum against Susan's lower lip.

"Let's get you that first taste, Slut."

Susan's heart rate went up as her mind raced. She knew she could handle a finger's worth. She opened her mouth and slowly closed around the finger. Vikky maintained eye contact with her while her tongue slowly work its way over the finger.

"You really do need to be treated like this, don't you," said Vikky as another drop of pussy precum ran down Susan's leg.

Susan was relieved she could behave like this with someone and not have to bottle up her desires any longer. Tears welled up in her eyes as she stared into Vikky's. Her tongue danced over Adam's cum and filled her mouth with a taste she hadn't had in years.

Vikky removed her finger and undid Susan's cuffs. One by one Susan regained control of her limbs. She massaged her arms and rubbed her legs. She felt cold and exposed, but Vikky didn't give her much time to think. "Come here kneel, and roll my miniskirt up.

Yes, Miss."

Susan rolled up Vikky's miniskirt to reveal intense wetness. Unblocked by the skirt, Vikky's scent wafted out and filled Susan's nostrils. Smelling her new dominant teacher for the first time felt exhilarating. It was a smell she was to obey.

"Thank you, darling." Vikky turned away from Susan and bent over seductively to reveal her pussy and puckered asshole to her. She gave a wink to Abbey who was wearing the biggest smile. "Unless I am one hundred percent satisfied with your submission you will never taste, or penetrate these holes. They are a distant gift you may never receive."

Susan's mouth involuntarily opened and she replied, "I understand, Mistress." Her eyes lingered on Vikky's shaved asshole and traveled to her parted lips. Her eyes paused at the shape of an object lodged in the entrance of Vikky's vagina.

"Miss, you look amazing. May I ask a question, though?"

Vikky knew what Susan was going to ask. "The plug in my pussy is to hold back extra secretions that I'm producing because of supplements I'm on. Despite its feminine origin, we call this extra juice pre-cum in my house, and it's not to be confused with squirt - sometimes we call that femcum. This is thick and clear just like male pre-cum. It builds up slowly and is something we don't like to waste."

Vikky reached for the plug. "I'm actually feeling pretty full, though. Let's empty me out. Get the cup ready and catch this so we don't waste it, okay? Abbey please watch. If you'd like you can choose to produce precum like this as well. Susan won't get a choice I'm afraid. It will be part of her training.

Abbey circled around Vikky where Susan was on her knees. She looked at the folds of Vikky's pussy and ass and was a bit jealous that Susan was getting to worship them.

Susan lifted the cup and held it below Vikky's clit. She watched the cum slosh around as Vikky gripped the base of the plug.

"I'm ready, Mistress."

"Good girl." Vikky's comment caused Susan's heart to flutter. Did she just get the first 'good girl' of her submission? She didn't expect it would hit her as hard as it did, but she loved it. She wanted to hear it more.

"Thank you, Miss," said Susan.

Vikky, not giving Susan much time to compose herself, removed her plug and let a wave of clear thick liquid emerge from within her. Susan let out a small gasp as it traveled down Vikky's labia, over her clit, and toward the floor.

"Oh wow," said Abbey.

Susan caught the first wave.

"Does that look tasty, slut?"

"It does, Miss."

Vikky grunted and clenched her pelvic muscles to expel the rest.

"Ugh yes, that feels better," groaned Vikky. "Did you catch it all?"

"Yes, Mistress." Susan stared at the clear string of precum connecting the cup to Vikky's lips.

"Good." Vikky scraped the remaining precum off her pussy with her fingers and reinserted the plug. She rotated the base and the plug self inflated to seal her hole. She stood and stared down at Susan; taking in the image of her holding a cup full of her precum and Adam's cum. She waved her wet fingers in front of Susan's face and sensually rubbed some of her juice under her nose.

"There, pet. Now you can smell me the rest of the day. Would you like to clean my fingers for me?"

"Yes, Mistress. May I?" replied Susan; the strong smell of Vikky's sex captured her senses.

"That depends. Am I one hundred percent satisfied with you?" Vikky asked, knowing full well she was not.

"No, Mistress."

"Correct." Vikky proceeded to suck her own fingers clean. "Mmm," she said. "I suspect you won't get to enjoy this in its pure form for a long time given how poor of a submissive you are."

Instead she asked Suzy, "Take a whiff of what's in that cup. What do you smell?"

"I... I smell your pussy and Adam's cum, Miss."

"You smell your next meal. Drink"

Susan was nervous about drinking so much thick juice. She didn't want to gag and insult Vikky if she didn't like the taste.

"Miss... I"

Vikky interrupted her, snatched the cup, and uttered, "No. This is a rule you agreed to. Open. Your. Whore. Mouth."

Susan quickly opened her mouth and looked into Vikky's eyes. Her heart was pounding. It didn't matter if she thought she would gag or disappoint Vikky; this was happening no matter what.

"Here it comes. Keep your mouth open. Take a deep breath!"

And then.

Nothing.

Vikky bent down and rested a hand on Susan's chin. "I think you just found out if you would go through with it or not, but I'm not going to force-feed you today."

Susan was trembling but relieved she wouldn't have to do it yet.

Vikky said, "You're well behaved and respectful now, but you made some mistakes earlier, and mistakes deserve punishment, right?"

"Always, Miss."

Vikky returned the cup to Susan.

"You're new at this, and not fully enrolled yet, so this punishment is nowhere near what you would receive if you make a mistake after Monday. I said I wouldn't force-feed you, but that doesn't mean you won't feed yourself. Your task is to return this cup to me empty before we split up today."

Susan's heart dropped. She would still have to do it. She would have to drink the cum mixture.

Vikky said. "All acquired tastes start off strange and end up savored. The sooner you start, the sooner you'll appreciate it."

Susan took the cup to her lips. After a moment of hesitation, she looked at Abbey and tipped it up.

"That's it, baby. You can do it," said Abbey in encouragement.

She scrunched her eyes closed as the thick mixture of Vikky's precum and Adam's cum filled her mouth. It was salty, sweet and very thick. It was better than she thought it would be, but still foreign to her.

"Again," instructed Vikky.

It was thick and Susan had to fight her gag reflex, but she poured more into her mouth and gulped once more.

"Again."

Susan knew it was mind over matter. She knew she could do it if she wanted it, and she knew she has been craving this kind of treatment for over a year. She gulped.

"Good girl," said Vikky. Susa's face lit up as the praise washed over her."

"Thank you, Miss."

Vikky asked, "Did this scare you into wanting to give up on our agreement?"

"Mistress, if this path involves swallowing squirt and pre-cum, then I will swallow squirt and pre-cum."

Vikky grabbed Susan by the chin and kissed her. "You're going to love this whole journey."

"I didn't know it was so obvious that I wanted it." The odor of pussy and cum was strong on her breath.

"You tried to hide it, but Abbey could tell. We are going to subject you to things you haven't dreamed of, or even know to exist. If you're thankful after that then you'll know the other side of your true nature."

"Now stand up. Let's head back to Adam and Jenna."

Abbey put her pants back on and embraced her naked partner.

"I am so proud of you," she said. "Hope your okay walking back to the car naked. We weren't careful when we cut your clothes off."

"Cut!?"

"Yea, Vikky's knockout cologne doesn't last very long. We had to move fast. Sorry," she winked. "Your body is beautiful. Just walk with confidence."

***

Vikky, Susan, and Abbey returned to the room with Jenna and Adam.

Jenna and Adam were each holding a cup of his cum, taking sips and having a joyful conversation about the previous seminar.

Jenna's other hand was absentmindedly on his cock slowly moving up and down through a mess of cum as they talked. The machine continued to work causing drops to dribble over her fingers.

"Hey you three," shouted Jenna immediately noticing Susan.

Susan's eyes were on the floor still contemplating what they had agreed to. They barely knew these people yet she couldn't help but want to take this leap with them.

Abbey smiled back.

"Vikky already texted me. Sounds like you'll be joining us for a few weeks. It's been a few months since we had live-in students. We're both pretty excited about it."

"Me too," said Abbey. "I can't believe the things I've already seen Susan do."

Abbey grabbed Susan by the arm and led her away while Adam and Vikky put in some normal clothes.

Susan looked down at her cup. "She wants it empty before we split up."

She dumped some more into her mouth and swallowed.

"Susan, You're literally drinking a stranger's pussy juice and another stranger's cum right now. Are you okay? Do you like it?"

"It makes me feel filthy and depraved."

"But do you like it?"

Susan's eyes teared up as she admitted to her former submissive that she did in fact like being made to feel that way.

"Yea, I actually do."

"It was one of my favorite feelings," said Abbey. "I think it will become one of yours too."

Susan poured the last of the liquid into her mouth and gulped it down. She felt an inner wave of relief and accomplishment as she had finished her first unsavory task.

"Look at you, your first cup full of love juice," said Abbey encouragingly. She leaned in to whisper into Susan's ears, "I would scrape the sides before handing it over."

Abbey was right. Susan would be punished for not doing the best she could. She started getting a sinking feeling that she was in over her head.

Abbey picked up on Susan's nerves and reached for the cup. Susan thought maybe she would help her out by eating some herself. Instead, she started running her finger along the sides of the cup, gathering the remaining cum.

She started by saying, "I knew that you would say yes when Vikky asked you."

"One of the reasons I wanted to come to this conference was to gauge your interest."

Abbey held her coated fingers near Susan's lips. Susan was disappointed but understanding that Abbey didn't consume it herself.

"Come on. Open up and keep it open."

Abbey slid a cum coated finger over and under Susan's tongue.

"We're gonna give you some very nice cum breath, okay?"

Susan began to salivate as the cum was spread through her mouth.

"Don't close. Tilt your head back so you don't drool.."

Abbey added the rest of the coated fingers to Susan's mouth and began to gyrate them in and out.

She whispered to Susan, "you like having your mouth fingered with this cum mix, slut?"

Susan let out a sultry, "Mmmhmm."

"In just a few weeks you're going to love that taste. Consuming the proof of someone's pleasure reminds you about the filthy act that produced it."

Susan moaned. Her heart was pounding as Abbey spoke down to her.

"Now swallow."

12