Femdom: 1905 (Post Orgasm Torment)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A little faster now I think Madam Bessie," Eleanor said, and Bessie happily increased the pace. Her hand was a blur and her biceps pronounced. His cock now felt as though it were on fire, the application of yet more Milk of Roses did not break Bessie's pace, nor cool his burning bell-end.

"Stop, please!" he begged, yet still the girls laughed and tormented him further.

"Give up then Mr Barnes," Eleanor demanded cooly.

He held his breath, fighting the demons who wanted him to fail, but eventually the intense stimulation in his bell end was too much to bear.

"Red!" he cried out. "Red, red, red!"

Madam Bessie let go of his cock and sat back, flapping her aching arm to bring it back to life. She looked victorious, and greatly proud of her crushing triumph over him.

Jackson hung his head and cried briefly.

Madam Eleanor pulled his head into her bosom and stroked his hair. He could feel the stiff whalebone of her corset beneath her dress.

"Six minutes and fifteen seconds," she announced softly, "that will be..."

"Two and three quarters of a minute short," he said, humbly.

"Correct, my darling" she said, though she could not do the maths herself.

"So that's a fine of..."

"Six shillings and ten pence"

"Yes. Plus thruppence for being late this morning Mr Barnes. That was tardy, and I don't like tardiness."

"Yes Madam Eleanor," he said, meekly.

"Now", she said, stooping down to take his sore member in her hand, "Are you sure you don't want a little favour from me before you go?"

He did. Desperately. He always had since the moment he first saw her. He wanted her to lift her dress so that he could lick her cunny like they did in his French magazines, or to lay her down and defile her. But she was too superior to let that happen, and right now his cock burned too much to accept attention from her hand.

"Yes. But no thank you," he gasped politely.

"Shall we see you next month then?" she asked.

"Yes, please, Mesdames," he replied, humbly.

----------

As he dressed in the little room he became aware of the the whooshing and cracking sounds of a whipping being conducted nearby, and he pitied the recipient for the simplicity of his masochistic desires. He had heard of more deviant indulgencies that could be enjoyed in this place too, where young women would sodomise men with phalli made from dildo glass or ivory, or push their heads into a water closet and sit upon them. It seemed to him that a tide had turned with the century; that women's suffrage would bring liberty to ladies, and that before the next turn of a century, women might already be dominant. Would certain women go underground to find male domination?

Back in the reception room he agreed the date of his next encounter, and paid his due for today's session.

"Would you like any other service in the meantime?" the young receptionist asked, "Madam Millicent has taken possession of a smothering box if you'd care to try it?"

Jackson's mind wandered to the moment that Madam Bessie had rested her sweet lips on the underside of his bell-end, and he had fantasised about her taking him into her mouth. He still wished to experience such a thing one day, but now that she had wasted him so thoroughly, he knew that her talents would be squandered on quick and seedy fellatio.

"No thank you," he said, though the idea occurred to him that young Bessie could perhaps one day make him beg by the skills of her mouth.

==========

Author's note :

Whilst researching for this story I was really surprised to find that words like 'cunt', 'cock' and 'fuck' were commonly used in Victorian and Edwardian pornographic literature, and in fact predate it by hundreds of years. They even used words like 'pussy' and 'twat.'

Another term they used for 'pussy' was 'crinkum-crankum,' but i just couldn't bring myself to us it.

And yes, some dildo's were once made from dildo glass!

12