Femdom Academy Pt. 01

Story Info
A short introduction to a long story about a femdom academy.
1k words
4.32
15.3k
18
9

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 07/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandon sat at his desk in science class with a blank stare and paying no attention to the lecture being given by the teacher, Mrs. Boswell, as hot as he found her to be. No, he was too busy daydreaming about that which he was obsessed with, being dominated by a woman. Brandon has been drawn to femdom since an early age and spent most of his free time searching the internet for the most extreme femdom porn he could find. He just turned 18 last week and anxiously plans on running away to spend his savings on pro dominatrixes.

While he fantasized, his gaze fell upon Mrs. Boswell. She was an absolute Amazon at 6 feet tall with a strong frame, long dark hair, large breasts and wide hips. She wore a tight maroon button down shirt with enough buttons undone to warrant a firing from school grounds, most thought, and she wore a tight fitted black skirt and short heels (she didn't need extra height boost) She had porcelain skin and chestnut eyes. He quickly started to fixate his fantasies on her, imagining her spanking him with a ruler for having poor grades. His cock strained against his jeans.

She noticed him staring at her chest and without missing a beat on her lecture, stared him straight in the face while slightly raising her voice until he snapped out of it and made eye contact with her. She had a stern, yet playful look on her face. Eventually she turned away and shortly thereafter she finished her lecture. Mrs. Boswell then informed the class she would be leaving the school this week as she had found a new job. All of the boys in the class were broken hearted to hear this. Brandon on the other hand, had no intention of staying either so he wasn't too let down. He actually secretly hoped and fantasized she was running off to become a pro domme just in time for him.

He got home later that day and went straight to his room for his daily porn binge and jerk off. Though when he got to his room, he found his mother Susan standing angrily in the doorway. She was more petite, with straight natural blonde hair and blue eyes. Her breasts and hips were smaller but she still had a great shape to her. She is normally easy going and he wondered what could have gotten her so mad. Then he peered behind her and saw a paused clip on his computer. It was a Ballbusting video featuring his favorite ball buster, Cybill Troy. His heart stopped for a moment....

"What the fuck is this?!" She demanded. Brandon had rarely heard his mother curse. "I uhh, just some random video I came across. It's really nothing!" he said unconvincingly. "She quickly lost patience and raised her voice "I scrolled through your search history and found your google drive stockpile! You have loads of this shit on there. Do you get off on this crap? Women beating up and humiliating men?!" she crossed her arms while waiting for a response. "I mean, yeah I guess I do..." he said sheepishly. His mother stated him down while contemplating what to do. After a moment she stormed off and said they would have a serious talk after dinner.

Later that evening they had finished eating dinner in almost complete silence. They lived alone ever since his older sister Maddie moved out three years prior. He hasn't seen his dad in almost a decade as he abandoned them. After a few moments of silence Susan said coldly "clear the table" Brandon paused as she hardly ever made him do chores. She then spoke louder "NOW!" He almost jumped out of his chair and hurriedly cleaned up from dinner. He cautiously walked towards his room before hearing her speak again "We still need to talk, Brandon!" He hung his head and turned back.

"Sit" she said with coldness returning to her voice. He took a seat and waited for her to start. "I... I'm not sure why you are like this." She started. "Maybe it's because you've been without a father. God knows he was dominating in nature and wouldn't have wanted this" she chuckled. "Maybe it's because I've been too soft and gentle with you. Or maybe it's because your sister used to basically dominate you into doing her chores and whatever else she wanted" she had a faint smile. "Either way, this needs to be addressed. I will not allow you to watch that smut everyday and rot your view of women. If you really desire femdom, I think I know how to make sure you learn it properly..."

He didn't know where she was going with this. "There is a secret high society school. It is not only a femdom academy, but also teaches and promotes all aspects of women ruled life and is working to hopefully one day create a female dominated society. A matriarchy" she stated. He had no idea what to say. This caught him way off guard. "Seriously?" He said casually trying to hide his shock. "Yes! Seriously. Your sister went there a few years ago. Her dominating nature made her a perfect candidate. I myself also believe in female supremacy and would have went if I had known about it when I was younger" His eyes widened and his cock stiffened. Was he dreaming? I certainly thought he had must have been.

She studied him and could see the outline of his cock getting very erect. She smiled. "I had thought about sending you when you become of age but I love you so much and thought it would be too hard on you. Now I know you need it. And may even enjoy it. At first..." her smile grew more devious. "It's settled then. You'll enroll next month" He couldn't believe this was actually happening. "You won't need to pack as they have a strict rule about the male students having any personal belongings." She said as she walked away thus ending the conversation. This was actually happening. Reality set in and Brandon knew there was no getting out of this. Not that he really wanted to. This was a dream come true...