Femdom Academy Pt. 02

Story Info
Brandon begins his adventures at F.A.
1.8k words
4.28
10.2k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 07/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day came faster than Brandon anticipated. He was extremely nervous as he sat in the passenger seat of his moms car. They drove through a very nice wooded area before coming up to large prestigious gates.

On both sides of the gate there were flat metal silhouettes of women holding whips and men kneeling before them. Brandon gulped as the gates opened and his mother drove through. They arrived at a very well kept very large structure. It looked more like a modern castle than a school. The car stopped and his mother spoke in a giddy fashion "Are you ready?"

They stepped out of the car and went up the long steps. They were greeted by a young brunette lady in business casual attire. She was thin and pretty in a nerdy sort of way. Some might say she was mousy looking, but Brandon found her very attractive. "Hello! Welcome to the Femdom Academy! My name is Becca and I will be taking you to the administration office. Are you both enrolling?" She asked as she turned to Brandon and studied him. She was speaking to Susan alone but the look on her face said she liked what she saw when looking at Brandon. "Oh no" Susan laughed. "Just my son here. I am too old and busy for all of this."

Becca's face propped up "You're never too old to learn your rightful place above men! Besides, you don't look a day over 23!" she said giddily. "Well thank you! I'll think about it" Susan blushed while laughing. She turned to Brandon to say her goodbye. "Be good and obey!" She said as she hugged him and kissed his cheek. "Oh he will obey" Becca assured her. Susan drove off feeling she had done the right thing.

"This way" Becca said as if trying to conceal attraction and appear cold. She led him through a long hallway and through a heavy door. The interior appeared old but well kept. Lots of hand carved wood railings and nice hardwood floor. He stepped into the room and stood still waiting for instructions. Becca motioned for him to sit in a small wooden chair (there was more than a few very nice cushioned seats in the office but he sat where she beckoned) "Administrator Maria will be with you in a moment. Good luck" she said as she left the room.

A few moments passed and in entered a blonde woman. She appeared to be in her early forties and was very gifted in the hips and ass department. She wore strict business attire. Brandon though she reminded him of the lead vocalist of one of his favorite bands (In This Moment) she even had the same name.

Maria had a very dominating demeanor. She went over paperwork and had him sign many documents. Her smile was almost evil as he signed the final form. She then stood up and ordered him to strip naked. He hesitated before she slapped him across the face very hard. "Now, boy!" She demanded. He complied and stood up, removing all of his clothes. She studied his body. He was in decent shape but his cock was nothing too impressive. He was circumcised and was a grower. It was 2 inches when flaccid and 5.5 when erect. It also curved to the left ever so slightly. His pubic hair was unkept.

Maria looked unimpressed and told him to kneel. He did as he was told with fear gripping him tightly. His head spun as he wondered if he had made a huge mistake. Maria gathered his clothes and walked over to a large fire place where she threw it all in and burned everything. His ID included.

She then did something that made Brandon panic; as she walked away she pulled something out of the fire. He looked closely to see it was a prod used for branding. "Fuck" he thought as his anxiety spiked. "Bend over the table!" She ordered. He did so very nervously while holding back tears. He wanted to be back home with his loving mother. Without warning, she branded him. He yelped loudly as the room filled with the sound of sizzling flesh. He could hold the tears back no longer.

Maria was delighted by his reaction as she pushed him to the ground. His ass now marked with a red hot brand. It was the symbol for female but it had a fist in the middle of the circle. It meant female power, he gathered.

He wept for only a moment before she ordered him to silence himself. She walked over to him, heels clicking with every step. She bent over and put a collar around his neck and attached a chain leash to it. This was all happening too fast for him

She pulled him by the leash to lead him out of the office. He began to walked behind her before she gave him a hard kick to the balls with her stiletto pumps. He had never actually been hit there and it caught him off guard. All of those hours spent watching Ballbusting videos did nothing to prepare him for this. He fell to the ground and fought the urge to vomit. "ON. YOUR. KNEES!" she barked. He pulled himself to his knees and crawled along while she tugged his leash mercilessly.

She led him down many corridors filled with portraits of powerful women. They eventually arrived at a large room. It reminded him of a school gym. His eyes widened as he saw about 20 young men all on the knees, naked and collared. They all had the same look of shock and horror on their faces as he did. Behind them were rows of nice chairs occupied by eager young women. All casually fully clothed.

Maria unhooked to leash and kicked him in the ass "Over there with the other worms!" She shouted. He crawled over to the group of frightened boys feeling defeated. Many of the girls looked at him with hungry eyes, hoping to help break him in. He kneeled in silence, the hard floor doing his knees no favors, when in walked the most confident woman he has ever seen.

She was in her mid thirties and everything about her screamed "Boss Bitch" She wore a very sexualized business suit with a skirt and heels (which stood out among the two less provocatively dressed women he had met so far) Where Maria was dressed to be in a real world professional setting, this woman was dressed like, well, the executive of a femdom school. "I am Headmistress Victoria" she said confidently. She had jet black hair and somewhat pouty lips and she was what many would call "thick" in all of the best ways. Wide hips with strong "soccer thighs" and boobs that could be in the dictionary under "perfection" Brandon thought.

She began to speak again after studying her audience intently; "Forget everything you think you know. Here you will learn the truth. Ladies, here you will not only gain the education needed to become successful and powerful, you will also learn to know what it means to be a Queen and a Goddess. Boys, here you will not only learn the skills needed to upkeep a home and duties of a slave, you will learn where you truly belong and how to perfectly serve your superior Goddesses"

Wow, she spoke with such confidence and power, Brandon thought. He looked around to read the faces of those around him. The boys looked scared and the girls looked overjoyed. Most of them were very pretty and well dressed. Two girls caught his eye as not only were they not as well dressed as the others, he knew them. Shit.

Their names were Kaylee and Alyssa. Brandon knew them from his high school, where they were expelled.... Apparently Kaylee had a sadistic streak and one day decided to corner a football jock who had been teasing her. Brandon had heard she grasped his balls and squeezed until one popped. Then after that, she tore his pants off and stomped on his manhood until there was nothing left other than a sack of mush and a sorely bruised cock.

Alyssa was more reserved and very quirky. She had dyed red hair and green eyes. She was short and petite, she had pretty small boobs but she had a perfectly shaped ass and hips that swayed so seductively when she walked. A contrast to Kaylees taller, more athletic build and short brunette hair. Brandon had a massive crush on Alyssa yet she always just teased him like a brother. He hadn't spoken to either since Kaylee was expelled and apparently pulled Alyssa down with her.

His attention was pulled back to Headmistress Victoria when she continued to speak. "Here is your weekly schedule!" She continued; "Everyday from 8am-12pm will be academic studies for the ladies and practical housekeeping training for the boys. After that schedules will change daily starting at 1pm, after lunch which the boys will prepare and the ladies will enjoy while the boys eat their mush from their dog bowls." Brandon's heart sank. Just when he thought he couldn't be more defeated.

He listened as she continued going over the schedule. "Monday's will be focusing on whipping! Ladies you will learn what it means to wield all kinds of whips and paddles and how to properly do so. Boys, you will learn to endure punishment and be good target practice for the girls" she said nonchalantly.

"Tuesdays will focus on Goddess worship. Boys, you will learn how to properly serve your Goddess. You will learn how to worship a woman's feet. You will learn to be still while acting as a foot stool. You will learn to give great massages. You will learn how to PROPERLY orally service your Goddesses most precious and private parts" many of the women giggled at this. She continued on and the rest of the schedule was this;

WEDNESDAYS - Tease and denial and chastity conditioning

THURSDAYS - Cock torture administration and cock torture endurance

FRIDAYS - Ballbusting administrations and Ballbusting endurance

SATURDAYS - Down time for the ladies to use the boys as they please

SUNDAYS - The girls will have a whole day of secret classes on how women are superior while the boys will remain in their quarters to stew on what they have learned the past week

Finally Headmistress Victoria wrapped things up and directed the girls to go to their dorms and get settled in. Thankfully neither Kaylee nor Alyssa seemed to have noticed Brandon was there. After the girls had left the room, she looked at the boys with a devilish grin. "Boys, it is time. Maria will take you all to get you properly fitted for your chastity cages" she left the room as Maria walked back in. "This way piggies" she said gleefully...