Femdom Between Friends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen usually started slow to warm me up, but not this time... I think she was eager to show Sarah a real punishment. A few seconds after she moved behind me the tawse crashed across my upper back, causing me to groan and arch my back.

She quickly followed the first lash with another just below it, and another one just below that. I gritted my teeth and grunted with each blow and began the dance, twisting against my chains.

"Oh my God you guys, this is so hot," Sarah said.

"It gets better," said Karen, and she struck my ass as hard as she could.

"Jeez, that hurts Baby," I said.

"I know," she said, and lashed me again.

"Oh fuck!" I cried.

She whipped my ass again. "God, that really hurts Karen."

"I told you I'd have to whip you hard, Sweetheart," said Karen. "Jack likes to... complain, and sometimes he starts begging me to stop," she told Sarah, "but I don't stop unless he says a safe word. He has fun begging, and I like hearing it."

"I don't blame you," said Sarah, "I like hearing it too! God, this is amazing!"

As Karen continued whipping me I looked at Sarah and I could see the lust in her eyes, the excitement she felt from watching me suffer. I realized just how very much alike the sisters were.

After an especially hard blow, Karen paused.

"Do you want to try this?" Karen asked her sister, as I expected she eventually would.

"Me?" said Sarah.

"Well, you big goofball, I don't see anybody else here?"

"Uh... well shit, yes I'd like to try it."

"Is that okay with you, Jack?" Karen asked.

"Sure, that's fine," I replied.

"I think we could use some cold ones first," said Karen, moving out from behind me and putting the tawse down on the coffee table. "Don't either of you go anywhere, I'll be right back."

As Karen walked upstairs, Sarah and I looked at each other awkwardly. I had never felt such humiliation, naked and chained in front of a woman I had just met as she gazed at me from the couch fully dressed.

After a minute she got up and walked up to me. With my legs spread wide our eyes were at the same level. "You really don't mind if I try whipping you, Jack?" she asked.

"No Sarah, I'm good with it."

She reached out and put her fingertips on my chest.

"I guess Karen told you how much we've both fantasized about this kind of thing."

"Oh yes, she did," I said, "I heard about the cowboy movies."

She giggled while her fingers trailed down to my chest towards my stomach, saying "Oh yes, those cowboy movies."

Our eyes stayed locked on each other as her fingers reached my stomach.

"I never thought I'd get to really do this, and I know Karen never did either."

My cock was already rock hard from her touch before her fingers found it.

"And I didn't think I'd ever... get to be whipped by a woman. Not to mention by two," I said.

She wrapped her fingers around my shaft and said, "It really excites you to know I'm going to whip you, doesn't it?"

"I guess that's something I'm not hiding very well," I said.

Sarah laughed, and as she stole a glance down at the Scottish tawse waiting over on the coffee table I could see the excitement in her eyes for what was to come. I was also noticing, with some apprehension, how well-toned her arms were.

Turning back to me, she said, "I guess this is one of the strangest meet-the-family conversations ever."

"I guess so," I replied.

"I've wanted to try this for such a long time... longer than Karen has," she said, and squeezed my shaft hard. Looking into my eyes she asked, "Is it okay with you if I go just as hard on you as she did?"

"Yes, it's okay Sarah."

She took her hand off my cock, touched my face and smiled.

"Maybe some time Karen will let me have you to myself for a while. You never know... I might turn out to be even more demanding than she is."

An awkward silence followed until Karen returned with a tray holding three cold beers. Walking into the room, she took in the sight of Sarah standing before me with my hard cock pointing to the ceiling.

"I'm so happy that you two are getting along," she said, giving me that crooked grin as she passed a cold beer to Sarah. Then she held one of the bottles up to my lips.

"If I know my big sister, I think you're going to need this Jack," she said, as she let me take a nice long drink. Then she put the tray down on the coffee table, took back up the tawse and stepped behind me.

"Come back here, Sarah."

"Oh God, I've dreamed of this," said Sarah as she joined her sister.

"Here, hold the handle tightly, keep your wrist loose and swing it hard," Karen coached her, handing over the tawse.

Sarah's first swing was to my ass, but it was so light I barely felt it.

"No, no, you've got to swing it hard Sarah," said Karen.

Sarah swung again, striking me in the same place but harder, although still nothing like Karen's blows.

"Harder!" said Karen, "come on, you're stronger than me. Swing it as hard as you can!"

Sarah swung hard and it hurt badly.

"That's it! Now keep doing that, start on his upper back and work your way down. Use those stripes I gave him as targets."

There was that word again. Sarah began whipping me hard across my back in a steady rhythm, moving slightly lower each time.

"God, I love doing this," she said. Karen stepped in front of me and watched me for a minute, then reached up to caress my face. Tears were starting to flow, and she gently wiped them away from my eyes as Sarah continued whipping me.

"Is it hurting bad?" she asked me.

"Yes," I replied through clenched teeth, in between my grunts of pain.

Then she leaned up and whispered in my ear, "Jack... I have a confession to make."

"What's that, Karen?"

"Well... I hope you're okay with it... but I kind of planned this just so I could get to watch you get whipped... It was a little sneaky, but I knew Sarah would go for it."

"Well... Ohh... she's going for it, all right."

"And I also wanted Sarah to whip you so that..."

"So that... Ohhh... what?"

"So that I could kiss you while you were hurting. I've been thinking about doing this since the first time I whipped you."

And she put her lips on mine and kissed me passionately just as Sarah lashed me especially hard across my lower back. I groaned into Karen's open mouth as her tongue explored me.

"Oh yes, Baby," she murmured, "cry into me."

She kept her open mouth on mine as Sarah went on whipping me and pushed her hand down the front of her jeans to rub herself.

"Maybe we can get Sarah to whip you while you're eating me out Jack, and you can cry into my pussy. God, wouldn't that be hot," she said, breathing heavily into my ear.

"Pretty hot," I said, yelling "Jeez!" a second later as Sarah whipped me across my ass. Karen was moaning now in time to Sarah's rhythm and suddenly cried out "Oh God, OHHH GOD!" into my mouth.

As Karen climaxed, Sarah paused and said with a laugh, "Maybe you two should get a room." Then she resumed whipping my burning ass.

"You're already in it," said Karen, and both of them laughed.

"How much longer... AHH... will you let your sister... AHHH... whip me?"

"Not much longer, Sweetheart."

"Are you going to... AHHH... let me cum when she's... AHHHH... finished?"

"Yes, you'll get to cum Baby," Karen said, "and just so you know, it will be me that makes you cum... never Sarah, no matter what else happens."

"It's only you that I... AHHHH... want to make me cum."

"Mmm, that's so sweet to hear," she said, stroking my hair. "But I'm afraid it won't be for a little while, I think you'll have to spend some time chained up on the floor after this... I'd like for Sarah to feel your tongue pushing up into her ass, I think she's a virgin back there just like I was."

"Okay... AHHHHH!"

Karen kissed me again. "I still want to feel you crying into my pussy while you eat me out," she whispered in my ear, "but I'm thinking that instead of having Sarah whip you more..."

"What?"

"I think she'd really like to feel what it's like to fuck a man with my strap-on. Would that be okay?"

"Yes, Karen," I said, just before Sarah's whip slashed across that place between my ass and the tops of my thighs, making me howl in pain.

Sarah was whipping me harder now than Karen had. Reflecting on her muscular body, it occurred to me that she was likely going to fuck me harder as well. And my cock started to grow again despite the fire on my backside.

Karen got her wish of feeling me cry into her pussy that night, and eventually I did get to cum into her sweet mouth, but not before spending a very long time being used while chained up spread eagled on the floor.

I was correct in my assumption that Sarah would very enthusiastically use her muscular body to impale my ass hard and deep. What I didn't anticipate was that both sisters would take turns using my mouth and fucking me all evening before I could cum.