All Comments on 'Femdom Boss Pt. 03 - Training'

by JohnHerr48

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Interesting premise.

But not much in the way of eroticism.

Three stars.

JohnHerr48JohnHerr48about 3 years agoAuthor

depends on your definition of eroticism. Each person is different and to each their own. Thanks for the feedback!

verbaldommeverbaldommeabout 3 years ago

I want a sequel of it

JohnHerr48JohnHerr48about 3 years agoAuthor

To VerbalDomme; Yes Ma'am, part four has been published, and part five is coming soon. I am just trying to figure out where i am going with it. Soon he will be done with training and will take his new position in the company serving the Ladies there. Thank You for Your interest! i think You are the first Domme that has commented, and followed me on here! i appreciate it very much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Running - no way

I've badly injured my left knee twice -it can go sideways, torn my left groin and injured both ankles so many times that the tendons and ligaments are all stretched allowing them to roll even on flat surfaces it I'm over tired.

JohnHerr48JohnHerr48almost 3 years agoAuthor

Anon- we all have different limits - This boy is young and is able to do physical exertion. I myself cannot run anymore. I am lucky to walk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the small touches from both Stacey and the Boss - the kiss on the forehead, etc.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJohnHerr48@JohnHerr48
I am an almost 50 year old submissive/sometimes switch. And recently I was inspired by a Lady I met online to write a story. So, I am giving it ago, She likes it so far, and many of Her followers like it as well. I hope it is received well. Thanks!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES