Femdom Boss Pt. 06 - First Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. Tameka kept him there for quite sometime, having several more orgasms on his face. At one point closing Her thighs around his head and began to grind against his face. It was quite uncomfortable for him, but She didn't seem to care, and he had come to learn that in the list of priorities, his comfort meant very little.

Soon, though, She relaxed, and kicked him to the floor with the command to "stay." He curled up on the floor next to the bed, and Ms Tameka got up, and finished undressing, then standing over him, just pissed all over his head. He turned and caught a lot of it, but when She finished, he began licking up what hit the floor. He just heard her grunt an approval, then the light was turned out, She lay down and they went to sleep.

His first day was over. It had been relatively light. Humiliating yes, but overall light. However, with what he had been shown, he had a feeling it was going to get much more difficult, especially with some of the Ladies. And he still had yet to meet the office staff in his new role. Still, he was content that he had done his job that day, and that at least the two he had served was happy with him. He slept well there on the floor. The soft, even breathing of Ms. Tameka helping him to drift off to sleep.

12