Property of the Mother-in-law

Story Info
Brad's ecstacy as the pet of mature Elaine continues.
13.4k words
4.24
23.2k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad had known that any former existence he'd known was over, permanently, on submitting to Penny Chantry... and more so to her Mother, Elaine... at the altar at St. Hilda's. He had been betrothed to them both in the eyes of dominant feminine society, and having pledged himself to a life of absolute servitude to them both, his life since had been one long and eternal submissive dream as Elaine conditioned him into what a good and devoted husband should be, when committed to the obedience of womanhood.

His marriage to Penny was to be no more than a sham, simply a means to relieve Brad of his wealth and property, and both she and Elaine took great pleasure in seeing to it that he witnessed his own cuckolding immediately after the marriage ceremony, a humiliation ritual witnessed by guests from the wedding, eager to see the groom put firmly in his rightful place.

Brad watched, leashed and erect under the control of a smug Elaine, and equally smug, mature and matriarchal guests, as Penny was mounted by her chosen and equally submissive stud. Hooded to allow him anonymity and Brad a further sense of mystery in bewilderment, Elaine and the guests applauded his grunts and Penny's lusty cries in orgasm, as her wedding night was consummated in the age old tradition of St. Hilda's. No greater pleasure was shown than that by Madam Edith Harper, who had caned Brad to tears at St. Hilda's College for masturbation over Penny, her fulfillment peaking on seeing him duly cuckolded by her, her treatment of him in seeing to his path to submission, a truly erotic success. She could not keep her words to herself, on seeing the stud spurt lustily into the bride's welcoming cunt, her eyes then sneering down at the bewildered but boning erect Brad.

"Such a sweet success, seeing the bride enjoy her wedding night... and the groom's consummation yet to be enjoyed by us all, I can see he's more than ready for it." Elaine sneered down at Brad, as the panting stud slipped his slickly coated cock from Penny's cunt, and knelt on the floor with his head down, to one side of the bed, his half-erect cock dripping the evidence of his pleasure, to sneering applause from the feminine audience.

"I'm so going to enjoy this, but I can't wait to feel the sun of La Virago Bay again... and show off my new property there." Edith grinned jealously, as Elaine tugged her new slave forward to commence a duty his feminine audience were relishing, his gait awkward and duly appreciated with spiteful pleasure by the watching women, as his erection was stimulated by the silver anal plug he was still coming to terms with the feeling of, he unable to disguise the rude pleasure it's stimulation of his prostate awarded him, the mature woman enjoying his laboured but excited progress as she grinned at Elaine.

"I had an Idea you'd choose the warmth of the community there for your honeymoon... and there's to be a 'tranquilising' ceremony there next week... I do so envy you." Brad's ears no more than twitched at the thought of what a tranquilising ceremony was, as he'd guessed at the ordeal which lay ahead of him on Elaine seeing him to the bed on which Penny lay, his ears also aware of the rapturous applause which greeted his arrival there. The feminine crowd sneered and snorted with smug contempt for the groom, as the bride obligingly slipped to the edge of the bed and spread her legs, her sneer matching any of the women's there, as she presented her messy cunt for the attention of her newly cuckolded husband. Elaine pushed his head down, her smile supreme as the audience of women showed spiteful delight in their utter contempt for a defeated male, bound by strict dominance to perform a duty to womanhood, his cock poking erect in submission as he sniffed at his wife's sated cunt.

"Lick it all up boy!.. then we'll have you play your part in consummating the marriage!" Brad's humiliation was as ripe and cutting as it had ever been yet, as a sneering Penny pumped her cunt and had semen ooze from its warm depths to trickle down across the sweaty pucker of her anus, while he meekly offered his tongue forward to offer obedient service under the satisfied sneering of a haughty audience of femininity, righteous in their justified satisfaction at what they were about to witness. Their goading reached a crescendo as he swept his tongue up the crevice of her cunt, scooping a globule of spent seed and feminine juices, his erect cock bobbing stiffly from below the white silk shroud he'd been made to wear at the marriage ceremony, despite his tasting the acrid flavour of cuckolded defeat for the first time. Elaine couldn't resist taunting her new property, also wedded to her in a dual bonding in the eyes of dominant womanhood.

"This is the only service you'll offer my Daughter's cunt, but get used to that taste... I intend to have you relish the flavour of other male's seed, and I'll give you plenty of opportunity to acquire the taste for it!" The mature redhead's cunt tingled with a pompous pleasure, amid the ironic and cynical laughter from the crowd of matriarchs, at her brash admission that she intended to be as slutty as she could, in the enjoyment of masculinity put to good service... and how her new 'husband' would enjoy those services too. Brad's anus tingled wildly, his cock dribbling pre-cum, as he thought on that humiliation served on him by the woman he worshipped, as he eagerly licked spent cum from the tangs of Penny's seasoned pucker.

The audience bayed and goaded as the servile male showed his absolute submission to feminine authority in completing his duty, his tongue seeking out every last morsel of shot seed, Penny's smile of satisfaction radiant, as her cunt and arsehole are left slickly clean and shiny by the cuckold's tongue, the watching women knowing what was now to follow. Elaine tugged him up on the leash, to have his audience delight in inspecting his face, now as messy as Penny's cunt had been... the redhead then ensuring his utter humiliation before them.

"You'll play your part in consummating the marriage now... masturbate!... have every woman here witness your pleasure in seeing your wife fucked!... and the confirmation of your absolute surrender to both she and I!... MASTURBATE!" She jerked his head back so's every woman there could witness the expression on his face, as he eagerly grasped his boning cock and began to strop in humiliation, knowing the blissful wasting of his seed would symbolise his impotence of use to both his new wives... and set the servile marriages in stone to all those women overseeing his disgrace with pompous satisfaction.

Those women began a slow handclap in time, increasing in rapidity along with the strength of their sneering, as a smiling Jenny and Elaine watched him stimulate his erect cock with his own hand, his humiliation in self abuse so obviously thoroughly enjoyed, as seen in the facial expression he couldn't hide... and as that handclap reached its spiteful crescendo, Brad's face contorted in the bliss of utter humiliation before womanhood, as a silky loop of hot semen erupted from his cock... consummating his marriage and showing every woman there his pathetic pleasure in being dominated, his true colours confirmed indelibly amid the sneering laughter of women as he jerked spurt after spurt in submissive ecstasy.

Elaine did not allow him to drop his head, as the cynical applause of dominant matriarchy greeted his successful masturbation, the evidence of it, strewn in globules upon the floor between his kneeling body and Penny's spread feet. Though Penny would have little use for him, except when introducing him to the tastes of chosen studs on occasion, he was now officially Elaine's to do with as her whims took her... and she had many sexually dominant whims which Brad would be made to enjoy, starting with their honeymoon. Penny simply closed her legs, and led away on a leash the stud who'd provided Brad with the taste of things to come; the applause at her whimsical departure, confirmation Brad would not honeymoon with her, Elaine jerking his leash to gain his full attention as she smiled spitefully down on him.

"You're all mine now my pet... now lick that mess up!"

*** *** ***

Brad had just finished licking Elaine's cunt to satisfaction by the pool, when the 'cooeee' of the haughty Gladys Pinner echoed across the garden, and the pompous strut of the blonde, buxom, and primly dressed women kept Brad's erection nice and stiff as she left her garden for Elaine's. The redhead smiled as her neighbour wheeled a suitcase up to her.

"First again Gladys... you are keen!" The redhead grinned, as keen as Gladys in thinking on her destination, having come to a wholesome orgasm with the thought of it.

"You keep an eye on my pet while I change for the journey... the others will be here soon, and so will the taxis... I'm so going to enjoy this honeymoon!" Gladys stood hand on hip in her tight outfit, very reminiscent of the sort of dress women wore in the fifties, her gracious curves and breasts displayed to supreme effect, stood tall on stiletto heels... and enjoying the perplexed look upon Brad's bewildered face.

"You didn't think you'd be honeymooning alone with Elaine did you?..." She sneered as she pointed a finger down to the toes of her stilettos.

"We're all going to enjoy some sun, all the ladies attended and presented you with their dirty laundry when Elaine decided to take you on, we're all going to have our enjoyment of you... and enjoy other entertainments... now kiss my feet." He didn't hesitate, boning rigid at the simple gesture of showing his subservience to all women, her mention of the laundry reminding him of the tangy whiffs of her gusset, when he'd attended hers, as he gratefully plied his lips to her shiny patent stiletto toecaps. Gladys grinned with satisfaction at his obedience, her cunt tingling at the thought of walking naked on the beach at their destination, showing him naked on a leash as part-owner of him, her nipples would poke hard as other women saw her command over him... and the Tranquilisation Ceremony; she'd not seen one of those for some time.

"... there's a little ceremony to take place whilst we're there... you'll find it most invigorating and unforgettable, as a male." Brad felt her body tense with a mental stimulation she felt at the thought, as he continued to ply his lips adoringly to her feet, the footsteps of Elaine behind him, and her chuckle at his position, bringing the excited woman back to immediate reality.

"I see you're having him entertain you already, Gladys my dear... and thinking of 'tranquilising'..." Brad heard the gentle clatter of a tray being placed upon the table, and the sound of garments being dropped to the floor from under her arm as Gladys lifted his head with her foot and had him turn to see his new wife. The stiffness of his erection was not eased by the sight of the redhead, primly dressed in a similar attire to Gladys, a theme obviously pre-chosen by the women... their bold and prim femininity would draw attention as they travelled, and he'd be seen among them. Elaine pointed to the tray which had three items upon it, two tall glass tumblers and a plain looking cup, as she also deftly kicked the items of clothing chosen, toward her property.

"Iced tea Gladys?.." Gladys stepped up and took it, sneering down at Brad as he gathered the clothes on his knees, Elaine's eyes going to him with smiling contempt.

"You'll get those things on, then you'll drink this... we can't have you too excited on the journey, we'll have absolute and total obedience." Gladys smirked wickedly as Brad slipped on the curious yellow tinted attire chosen for him, and sniffed at the cup as he picked it up.

"Oh yes, and it'll add to the mystery of our destination..." She smiled down at Brad, on giving out information that Elaine was patently aware of, unable to resist enthusing about the hedonistic place they were bound for, he bound in more than one sense.

"...we know it as La Virago Bay, but that's its pet name... we've long forgotten its real name, such have been the delights it's provided since women took over there." Elaine grinned clicked, her fingers in dominant fashion, her enthusiasm for it, growing too.

"Get that down you, now!" He didn't resist, the cold liquid having little more taste than the fruit juice which masked whatever it concealed. Brad soon felt a little light headed, his erection pulsing stiffly, in need of relief as at least five more of the local society women appeared, all expressing their curves in very business-like fifties attire, the bold statement of their femininity would be noticed by one and all... and so would his obvious secondary importance to them, in a baggy pale yellow suit. The women laughed as both Elaine and Gladys prompted him to offer his greetings to them as they arrived, the new arrivals thoroughly enjoying the tease as he struggled to even offer simple responses, such as a mere 'Madam'.

Though reduced to a catatonic state, by the sedative, he found he could walk with ease when commanded by Elaine on the arrival of the taxis, her commands met and responded to immediately, and in utter obedience. His cock bulged and oozed pre-cum within his underwear, his anal plug seemingly extra stimulating with every movement, with the submissive pleasure of being doubly under her control, helpless to disobey in any way, even in thought, as the sedative took control too. He remembered being at the airport, remembered the curt smiles from other people milling past, at the sight of a male so apparently subservient to primly dressed and mature women, and most of all, the curt smiles from the more mature stewardesses at the silent obedience of a male, they thinking he simply henpecked... but so obviously dominated by female authority.

The whereabouts of La Virago Bay would remain a mystery to him for now; he had no recollection of the airport destination, and very little of the fight which seemed to last mere minutes. His only real memory of the flight, was the sneering laughter of the women, sat aside, before, and behind him, while he, sat between Elaine and Gladys, felt his cock liberated from his fly by Elaine's slender and manicured hand. The laughter rang in his ears as he shot his mess to a silk handkerchief held by Gladys, the surrender of his seed exquisitely given in the pure bliss of being completely under her control, the ecstatic release of his cream in submission followed by slumber, and dreams of what lay ahead.

His only other recollection of that moment, on pulsing out the last of his gratefully submitted seed, and feeling Gladys smartly wipe his poking bell, was a statement by her to all, which aided the erotic dreams he was about to indulge in, during his slumber.

"Just think ladies, there's another male on a flight somewhere, probably enjoying the same relief... but savouring it oh so much more!" The cynical laughter added to the fuel which would seed his dreams, as his spent cock was slipped back into concealment, but remained partially erect with the eroticism of his controlled situation.

He couldn't make out the language spoken by the female cab driver as they wound their way through countless costal roads in a sparsely populated but sultry looking landscape, but her knowing smile at him, told him she was no stranger to transporting women of a certain disposition, and enjoyed a certain pleasure herself in seeing the males that accompanied them. The entourage of similarly female piloted cabs reached a palm shaded lane which led to a wall stretching up a hill out of sight, and down the cliff in the opposite direction, a double gate in which was opened on their approach, the legend on it bearing the information 'Private, Privat, Privado, and Privee' giving him no further clue as to where he was, but confirming it was somewhere he'd be more than captive.

Brad was beginning to regain his full senses, as a tightly uniformed woman strutted out on high heels, her face fixed in a confident smirk. His cock perked again on studying the woman, her uniform not military, but obviously more than just the normal corporate business wear; a short whip attached to the black belt about her waist, complementing her white blouse and tight black skirt. She looked in to the cab, her smirk intensifying on seeing a yellow suited male, sat in obedience between two mature women... so obviously under their control.

"Is this the Tranquilisation Party?" Elaine smirked as the others in the cab tittered with a perverse pleasure.

"No, unfortunately... Elaine Chantry, Honeymoon." The uniformed woman smiled politely at Elaine, her smile tinged with a sneer as she then focused on Brad, seeing him to another erection with the mystery of it all.

"Oh... that's a shame, he looks ready for it." The women laughed as she waved the cabs through, Brad's perplexed mind wrestling with the comments, and erroneously thinking that his sedation might be something to do with 'Tranquilisation'... but he was to learn differently. The women's laughter turned to smiles of contentment as the cabs wound their way through lush vegetation, glimpses of an azure sea provided along the way, then a grandiose Hotel emerged, close to a secluded but sizeable cove with a white sand beach. The Art Deco structure standing tall and gleaming white with sky blue lines complimenting it's form, a relic from around 1930 which had been well cared for. Gladys gave out some of her knowledge, for both Brad's benefit, and for the other women who might not know, but would get the information anyhow.

"They say it was built for a dictator of some sort, no doubt dictated to by his wife... it's been owned by a succession of many women since, no-one knows what happened to the dictator... an no-one cares." The cabs traversed a gushing fountain which fronted the building, the women smirking as Brad took in the central statue which stood within its gurgling waters; a woman standing tall, her face severe, a white marble whip trailing down to where her fixed eyes stared, curled over the backs of three males, prone and adoring her feet. Elaine gave a satisfied sigh as she viewed Brad's interest with an air of contempt.

"Oh yes my pet, this is a place of hedonistic paradise... from a dominant woman's perspective of course." If that vision and her statement were not enough to have him erect with submissive awe, the chuckling of the women at the sight which greeted them next, left him in no doubt of the strict feminine authority that was the order there. As the cabs pulled up, two smartly attired and officious women learned at the doors that opened, and clapping their hands, a troupe of awkwardly gaited maids scurried out in their French Maid outfits, their short black skirts fashioned revealingly high, so as to show the bulges in their black pantyhose below... Brad gasping at realising that despite the absolute femininity of some, perched on precariously high heels, each was a feminised male, and each ball-gagged to ensure absolute vocal silence.

Cynical applause and sneers of contemptuous pleasure were awarded the maids as they bent and picked the items of luggage in strict obedience, overseen by the two officious women, ensuring that their service to womanhood was offered in absolute servitude. Elaine sneered with a lusty passion, her nipples poking hard as Brad was pointed to the floor to adopt his rightful position on all fours, then collared and leashed as she mused over the facially made-up and wigged maids teetering on heels with baggage.

"Each of these came as a guest with an owning woman, and were left as gifts to the hotel, indentured to a lifetime of service to femininity... all unaware of their fates on arrival, most reluctant of the severance from their mistresses at first, all hopelessly submissive like you and having been shown and taught their new roles under strict discipline, thrilled by the perpetual humiliation they now endure as serving maids." Brad noted how the stern sneers of the two officious women were often accompanied by flicks of the short whips at the black hosed legs of certain maids, having lingered a little to long in their task as their backsides were patted tauntingly by mature women of authority, the thrill of humiliation blissful to them now... and the flick of a whip from higher female authority, adding to their submissive delight for daring show too much pleasure in their perpetual disgrace.