Femdom Chronicles Ch. 01

Story Info
My girlfriend evolves, becomes my Domme.
10.3k words
4.2
29.5k
25

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This Chapter concerns characters from a prior series (a Spicy Romance) with Miss Wang and her good friend Jie leading the narrator into decidedly more adventurous, female dominant role play and scenes. You may want to read Chapter three of the Spicy Romance series for context.

*****

It was the start of another weekend for me and my sexy Asian American girlfriend and about a week before our holiday vacation up the California Coast. The prior three weeks had followed a typical weekend pattern, romantic nights along with trips to our favorite aquatics center with pool and Jacuzzi. Fortunately, my former girlfriend Vivian had not reappeared to harass Miss Wang.

I was in high spirits as I arrived at her place on Friday afternoon, looking forward to seeing her and to our upcoming trip. At her insistence, I had brought with me two new spanking toys we previously purchased: A leather slapper, and a small, silicone paddle, both of which were a step up to more advanced impact tools. Given her recent trend of increasing the intensity when spanking me, I had some trepidations about the new implements.

I arrived first, and using my key, made myself comfortable with an IPA and poured a glass of wine for her. She arrived and we exchanged greetings and a long, lingering kiss.

"Mmm Kevin, I like, and am looking forward to another sexy weekend together. Let me change out of my business suit and will join you on the couch." She came into the living room in a new pair of tight black leggings that highlighted her shapely legs and butt and a long sleeved white tee, and curled up on the couch next to me. We kissed, and I moved my hands to her breasts, briefly pinching her nipples.

"She brushed my hand away. My, such a horny boy. We have lots of time for that. I texted with Jie today and she invited us to her place tomorrow for drinks. She wants me to confirm so... I would like to go but what do you think, and are you still up for spicy activities there?" she smirked playfully.

"Let's go for at least dinner. But as for spicy activities, have you and Jie discussed this? You have mentioned she has sent you links to spicy stories."

"She's being rather coy about that. She sends links to stories that are pretty wild, then tells me our role playing activities are up to us."

"She's right. So what's on the docket tomorrow?"

My girlfriend grinned and paused. "No judgments please. Just throwing out some things..."

"Agreed, please go ahead."

It had been a few weeks, but we both had talked about another get together with Jie and Ling, and Miss had suggested more and spicier role playing. She seemed a bit anxious getting the conversation rolling.

"Whatever your thoughts, just blurt it out."

"Okay sir, last time, we did a sexy spanking and naked waiter scene. I liked it!

"This time, a wine, cheese and cracker thing. You can wear your racy briefs again to start. How about you do a sexy dance for us and then make a mistake. While I chide you for your carelessness and slap your butt, you are cantankerous, and interfere. This leads to a rebuke for your impertinent conduct.

"I order you to remove your briefs, get naked, and then lean over a dinner chair for punishment. From there the spankings begin, with all three of us taking a turn.

"After that, I would like to improvise a bit, and keep it a surprise. My reading suggests the dominant should control the spicy agenda. I need to discuss some ideas with Jie tomorrow, but expect it to get kinky. We will be throwing in a few new things!

The dominant? I pondered. She was now referring to herself as my dominant?

"Your reading, hmm," and I paused.

"Well it's good to see you taking the lead on this. I like the ideas, and enthusiasm. As for the surprises, go ahead, and let's see how it goes. And given that I am going to be naked and spanked, I think it's only fitting that all three of you wear tight leggings, and maybe lacy see through bras or demi-bras with no tops!"

"Hmm, are you back to ogling us, asking for lacy bras and no tops, tight leggings? I will text the details to Jie about our outfits, I don't know about Ling."

"And thank you for trusting me. Hopefully this will make for some hot sex tomorrow night after our scene. Speaking of which, please get out the two new toys and meet in the bedroom sir. Enough talk!"

Once on her bed, we were both frisky for each other, and quickly shed our clothes and enjoyed our adult playtime. After we stimulated our sexy parts with tongues and fingers, she took control, straddled me and we enjoyed another round of passionate sex.

Dismounting from my core, she laid back next to me on the bed, each of us with grins on our faces. As we came down from our high, I went to get our drinks and sat on the bed facing her.

"Such a release of pent up frustrations and pressure from our work weeks," she exulted.

"Yes, it was definitely hot!" I grinned.

She quickly diverted our conversation to our new spanking toys. "We need to prepare for tomorrow night's kinky fun. And then dinner. Seems we are working up an appetite. At least I am."

I grabbed the slapper and hair brush sized silicone paddle and lay them on the end of the bed, while she quickly put on her leggings and tee.

"How about you try the slapper on my upper leg, and don't hit my man parts!"

She did so, getting the feel for its heft and how to use it, starting with light slaps. As she increased the intensity, it was readily apparent why the tool had its name. It made a clear distinct slapping sound upon impact, soon to be my butt cheeks. The tool's strike zone was much like a leather belt, but split at the end. The smooth leather handle was rigid with a metal rod insert for heft.

"Okay sir, on all fours, with your legs together. Use your safewords if necessary."

There were a few light warmups before she delivered three stinging strikes across my buttocks. And then several more to each cheek. They came with a sharp crack and a loud slapping sound and pronounced sting. This was an advanced implement. Miss was no longer new at this, nor was she shy about thrashing me. Indeed, she wielded the slapper expertly, and it hurt.

Groaning, I asked for a pause.

We kissed for a moment. I gritted my teeth and looked downward, readying myself for more. I was not practiced with this kind of impact and torment, but wanted to let her take our new toy out for a spin.

SLAP!

"UHHHHH!"

SLAP!

"OWWW!"

Whack!

"Jesus fuck. Please, a little easier!" I whimpered.

The slapping sounds rang out, her strikes on my cheeks were heavy. I needed a break. "Yellow!"

She reached underneath my hips and fondled my cock and balls. "Does this help my subby?"

"Oh," I gasped, still gazing downward. "Yes, but my cheeks are seething."

She pulled her hand away. "Okay if it's too much..."

"No, how about three more to my other cheek, but no harder, please." I was pleading again, my voice raised to a plaintive cry.

"Hmm. I like it when you beg like that," she stated smugly. "No doubt I'm in control my sub, is there?" She was relishing her spanking role with her new tool.

"Resuming sir, your other cheek now."

Slap! Slap! Slap!

More grimacing, as the pain permeated my nether region.

"Finished sir. You seem like you've had enough."

I nodded in agreement. "Before we go to dinner, I need ice over a thin towel to bring down the stinging. And an ibuprofen with water."

We chatted while the ice did its thing, lowering the inflammation, and pain.

"What are your thoughts, my subby?"

"It's a lot, more like a lashing from a leather belt. But I want to be your good sub! You enjoyed that, yes?"

She grinned. "Yes! Just wielding that thing, the sound is so loud, smacking your naked behind. That is now rather red, with some distinct markings, by the way. I'm definitely enjoying these scenes, knowing you're enduring this for me. And when we do this in front of my friends, it's even better.

"But I don't want to hurt you, so..."

"Not too worry, Miss. The ice is bringing down the sting. We can do tomorrow, for our guests. You decide how strong, I'll manage. But no one else uses that thing. Jie and Ling can use the crop!"

"Like it. Thank you my good and loyal subby boy.'

*****

We were at our favorite aquatics center the next day, enjoying the warm jets of the Jacuzzi on a cool afternoon. She was looking forward to the upcoming wine and cheese thing at Jie's and was again in a frisky mood. She kissed me and her hand wandered down my chest to my groin, rubbing my cock over my thin suit.

As she moved her hand away, she whispered, "your manhood will be getting a lot of attention tonight. Jie has texted me three times today, wanting more details. And she is going to wear tight leggings and a lacy, nearly see through demi-bra. Ling is being coy, but texted that she will wear something sexy."

"That sounds good. And what did you tell Jie?"

"That we will all have some sexy, kinky fun. Are you getting a little anxious about our evening's activities?"

"A little Miss, I will need at least one beer before we start."

"Okay sir, chop-chop, time to shower and get moving!"

Leaving the aquatics center, we wolfed down some deli food with a salad, stopped at her condo to get our things, including our adult toys and assorted items, then drove to her friend's condo.

We arrived a bit early and she greeted Miss warmly, then greeted me as well, hugging me. The two of them were both keyed up and ready for the evening.

We all stepped into her spacious living room, where there was cheese and crackers displayed on her long wooden coffee table that was set a few feet away from the couch. Pop music was playing in the background and I went to the guest room and put down our bags.

As I returned to the couch, the ladies both now wore tight leggings along with matching white tees. I was in my jeans and a long sleeved shirt, but my attire was to change soon.

As we chatted and imbibed our beer and wine, Ling arrived, greeted all of us, and joined us on the couch.

Miss nodded at me. "Kevin, be a sweetie and bring Ling a glass of Merlot." As I was returning, I had noticeable butterflies in my stomach. I returned to the kitchen and poured myself a glass of Merlot, and headed to the bath. I swallowed a portion of a Cialis pill, and added some scented aftershave on my face and cologne strategically placed on my torso.

Ling was involved in a wardrobe change and Miss Wang and Jie had removed their tees. My girlfriend wore a sexy, completely see through bra, her tits on full display! Not to be outdone, Jie wore a mostly transparent dark red demi- bra, with a lot of cleavage and her nipples poking out, barely concealed. Both women appeared to have rolled down their leggings, wearing them low on their hips.

I was not shy about enjoying the lovely female scenery, gazing at Jie in particular, and my cock was already stirring. "Wow, you two are looking seriously hot. I'm a lucky guy."

"Yes Kevin, and I think you owe us a wardrobe change, very soon yes?"

"With you two as my inspiration, I will dispatch with my shirt now." As I was doing so, Ling reentered, and quietly sat on a chair next to the couch.

I beseeched Ling to stand and allow us to properly view her outfit.

"Okay Kevin, I understand you will be wearing very little tonight, so ..." She stood and modeled a pair of tight black leggings with a partially transparent bra featuring small black triangles covering her full breasts.

Miss complimented her on her look.

Ling glanced at the two women, my girlfriend in particular and took a deep breath. "Your bras don't cover much! This is wild. I need some wine please!"

"Okay Kevin, get her some wine and then please get changed," Miss commanded, her tone formal now.

"Will do." After providing Ling her wine, I dutifully headed to the guest room and donned my light blue briefs, which provided minimal coverage, and outlined my cock. I added some black shorts that were styled like running shorts, except they were slit up to the hip on each side, and a stylish silk tie.

Entering the living room, a romantic Sade song played in the background, and I announced myself. "Greetings ladies, my name is Kevin and I'm your dancer and waiter this evening."

The women applauded, and I modeled my look for them, initially standing in front of my sexy girlfriend on the couch. She gave me the once over, and grinned.

As I began to move away, my girlfriend stopped me and stood up. "Put your hands at your side sir. We don't really need these shorts, do we ladies?" And she promptly pulled them over my hips and down. "Step out of those, and let's get a look at you. Stay still." She stepped back, looking at me wearing only my thin revealing briefs and tie. Turn around. As I did so, she pulled in the thin briefs in back, leaving a tanga effect, much of my cheeks now uncovered.

It did not take her long to get the evening off to a sexy start. "Okay, that's better wouldn't you agree Jie?"

"Yes, I love his tight butt cheeks, and we can see most of them now! Much better!" I modeled my new look for the three women, arching my back, allowing for views from all angles.

"Like those briefs, and they are quite tiny," Ling chipped in.

As another Sade song came on, I began dancing to the beat, and stepped in front of Jie. Bending at the hip, I leaned in and whispered in her ear. "Would you like a sexy dance Miss?"

She nodded, and then sat back against the couch, ogling me while I danced between her legs, nuzzling her face with mine. I gazed up close at her top, taking in her cleavage and nipples protruding through her bra. My cock was growing, the Cialis taking full effect.

"Do you like my cologne," I whispered in her ear, leaning closer to her with my torso.

"Yes Kevin," and she casually placed her hands on my hips and then under the strings of my brief, pulling them down perhaps three inches on each side. "Better that way sir, she whispered." The spandex laden briefs remained over my bulge, though I was now barely covered in front, my narrow strip of pubic hair protruding out. As Jie moved her hands around to my butt cheeks, I stood up and glanced at my girlfriend.

"Is the touching okay Miss? I believe the management said it was to be limited."

"Just no touching of his privates, okay. Same for you sir. Otherwise, no problem."

I moved between her legs again, leaning in, moving to the music as she grazed my chest with her fingers. As another catchy dance song played, she reached around my hips and rubbed my cheeks, eventually moving fingers under my briefs, before pulling away. All of our touching and rubbing was having an effect on my unit, my cock mostly aroused.

After one more song, and more grazing and pawing, I stood up. As I attempted to disentangle my legs from Jie's while stepping away, I stumbled and fell near Ling who sat nearby on the couch. My left arm nearly knocked over her wine glass, and my hip brushed awkwardly against her leg.

I apologized, with Ling downplaying it, explaining that I had only just grazed her. "No worries, Kevin."

Miss begged to differ. "That is certainly not okay Ling, I'm glad you're not injured but he could have easily hurt you and almost spilled your wine."

She stood up, hands on hip. "Stand in front of me sir, now!"

"Yes Miss," I stated meekly, and stepped next to her, head down.

"You declared yourself our dancer for the evening, then trip and fall, nearly landing on a female guest. Your inattention to your surroundings could have led to someone getting hurt, wine being spilled and more. That is just unacceptable and calls for discipline!

"Do you have anything to say for yourself?" she demanded, scowling in my direction.

"Just that I am sorry Miss, it was my error."

"Yes, it was and it is not your first at one of our events at Jie's. So you understand you must be strongly punished to correct this? I must be most strict with you due to all your transgressions."

"If that is your decision, I accept," I responded compliantly, my eyes cast downward.

"Thank you." Annoyed, she barked out orders at me. "Please help me move the coffee table out further away from the couch and move one of the dinner chairs over here."

The long wooden table was now several feet in front of the couch, and she had me place the dinner chair (with a traditional wooden upright seat back and cushion) between the couch and table, perhaps six feet in front of where Jie and Ling sat.

"Okay sir, before we begin, please pull down and step out of your briefs. As part of your punishment, you will be completely naked, allowing our guests to observe you sans clothing as your buttocks are turned red."

"Yes Miss," and I dutifully pulled down my briefs and removed my tie.

"Stand naked sir, and face my friends," while I retrieve a few items.

I did so, embarrassed and chastised, my cock partially aroused. And we were just getting started. She returned momentarily with the leather slapper, crop and some skin lotion, and set down the items on the table.

"Okay my subby boy, please lean over the dinner chair with your head down and butt out, you know the drill. We have gone over the reasons for your punishment. I will start with the crop."

My stomach was growling as she enacted our scene. I knew I faced a serious spanking, and was anxious as she started. Yet the scene was also exciting for me, with me nude while getting spanked by my sexy girlfriend right in front of our female audience.

A few warmup slaps, then:

Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap....

"Ahhh," I gasped.

These were all to my left cheek. The tongue of the crop was leather, it had some give, but her strikes were forceful. Then one more before she paused for a few moments.

She landed four hard smacks to my right cheek in rapid succession. She was landing the smallish tongue of the crop in the same spot on my cheeks with considerable force, and the strikes hurt. My nether cheeks were undoubtedly getting some color, and there was growing pain and stinging.

Smack!

"Ohhhh!"

"Okay, would you like some water before I start with the slapper? This will be a good thrashing sir, we need to rectify your behavior," she stated testily, enthusiastically embracing her role as she publicly punished me.

"Yes, Miss." I appreciated the gesture, and the pause while Jie handed me a bottle of water. I drank a bit and tried to relax, but was anxious about what was coming next. The slapper was a potent tool in the hands of my girlfriend.

"Okay, resuming, my sub."

Facing away from her, I looked down and leaned over, holding the arms of the chair near the seat tightly, bracing myself.

The first strike with the slapper was light.

SLAP!..."Uhhh,"...SLAP!..."Ahhh," ... SLAP! "Owwwww, fuck!"

SLAP!... "Owww, uuuhhhh!"

The impact from the last one knocked me forward a bit.

The sounds rang out loud, filling the room. She generated force with her arm and wrist, swinging the tool with agility and pace, landing sharp strikes. This was a serious lashing, and my left cheek, already sore from the crop, was seething with pain.

She paused, "okay my sub, I know it hurts. But you have been naughty and I must continue." And she rained several more strikes, delivering them in rapid succession.

Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap!

"OWWWWWW, FUCK!"

Whap! Whap!

"Owwwwww! Uhhhhhhhhhh!"

The blows were increasingly stronger, and the cumulative effect yielded intense stinging and pain. I stared at the floor and clenched my teeth.

She was pleased with her handiwork. "Your naked cheeks are nice and red for us, with more than a few striped markings. Hope this helps you remember to be more careful," she scolded.

"It will Miss," I responded quietly, as I continued staring at the floor, enduring.