Femdom Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She handed me my water bottle and I took a few sips, pondering what was next.

"Jie, don't you agree his butt cheeks look better now, all beet red."

Of course!" she exulted. "My, that was a good spanking you gave him- more like a lashing. And with him completely naked for us, very sexy!"

Jie was becoming her partner in crime, offering boisterous support for her friend. "Can we see his front parts at some point?"

"In due time."

Standing close behind me now, Miss wrapped her hands around my hips. "No more from me and the slapper my subby," she whispered in my ear, "but my friends will each get a turn with the crop. Perhaps some touches to your naughty parts will distract from your distressed cheeks."

And then she promptly reached around my waist, slowly tracing with her fingers down to my cock, already partially aroused, and began fondling my naked cock and balls, rubbing the more sensitive underside of my shaft.

I gasped. My cock quickly grew as she continued massaging it with one hand, and along the bottom of my balls with the other.

"That feels better, doesn't it my sub, having your naked cock and balls rubbed all nice in front of our female audience, taking your mind off my lashing?" She spoke in a soft but audible voice, easily discernible, and continued to lightly rub my shaft as she did so.

"Ohhh," I gasped, "yes, it feels good. It's embarrassing, but you know best Miss," I answered, trying to ignore the humiliation of being naked with a now fully engorged cock, though at least my front parts still faced away from her two friends.

"That's my good sub. Your cock is nice and hard now. It seems unfair not to let my friends see your condition," she whispered, "especially after we let them observe my thrashing of your cheeks. Please turn around and face them for me."

"Now, like this? Can we wait a few minutes please?"

"No! Turn around at once! Any delays will be met with more punishment."

"Yes Miss," and like a docile subject, I turned and faced the two women, my cock throbbing and erect, my neck and face flushed with embarrassment.

"Oh my god! He's totally hard, this is wild!" Jie blurted out.

I glanced downward, avoiding eye contact.

Ling showed a tiny smile at the corners of her mouth, smirking. "This is pretty kinky."

As the women commented on my condition, Miss stepped over to the coffee table and picked up the bottle of skin lotion. I did not know what she was up to, and my eyes glanced away from her.

She ordered me to step away from the chair and stood behind me, as I faced her friends. Reaching around my core, she started to fondle my erect cock from behind. Lubing my shaft with lotion, she began to stroke me, making a circle with her forefinger and thumb as she moved her hand up and down my lubed cock.

I gasped, my core flinching and bending inward as my most sensitive and private part, fully erect, was being publicly stroked. It was intensely humiliating, and after a few moments, I realized I was not ready for her to do this, to masturbate me in front of her friends. If she continued much longer, I likely would cum! I needed to stop it.

"Yellow, Miss, please stop," and I placed my hands on hers, gently moving her hand away from my unit. "I need to go to the guest room to calm down. Perhaps you can join me?"

Surprised, she stated sternly that I was "improperly interrupting her" and that we should talk about my issue where we were. Her demeaning tone provoked me. She needed to show more empathy for my very public predicament.

"I'm sorry, I'm going to the guest room," I stated firmly. "I hope you join me so we can discuss."

This disagreement was a first for us, but I had had enough and promptly walked to the guest room.

I first needed to deflate my member in order that I get out of role play and be able to discuss the situation. After waiting a few minutes, my girlfriend still had not appeared.

I stepped to the bathroom nearby, and used a brief cold water shower to calm down. The cold water, and the rather unfriendly disagreement with my girlfriend produced the desired result of returning my unit to a mostly flaccid state. I quickly dried off and stepped back into the guest room.

She appeared as I was putting on my jeans. "We need to talk. We were in the middle of a scene, and I didn't like you just walking out like that in front of my friends. And the way you talked to me, it was not appreciated."

"Well, my view is that I needed to get out of the room." I paused and put on my shirt, and toweled off my head, still wet from my brief shower.

"Why is your head wet sir?" she stated demandingly, arms akimbo, hands on hips.

"We'll get to that Miss. I was okay with most of that, but the humiliation of you starting to stroke me when I already had a hard cock was too much for me, and I used my safe word. You know I can do that, right? We have talked about that before, more than once."

"But," she started to interrupt.

"Please let me finish. You should know that I refrain from using my safe words in front of guests until the scene is intolerable, and when I do, like tonight, then I expect you to accommodate me- like going to the guest room. I wanted to get my unit calmed down and talk with you out of roles, in private. And you should have checked in with me, especially as you stroked me.

"You wanted to keep our scene a surprise, and this is what can happen."

"Okay, but it still felt to me like you were dismissive before you left. We were right in the middle of what felt like a really good scene, and you just stopped it."

Not wanting to react impulsively and say something I would regret, I tried to be diplomatic.

"Okay, remember our roles are very different. Maybe you were focused on leading the scene, I don't know. So for you, the scene is going well, but for me it was too much embarrassment. I'm realizing I have a high tolerance for spankings, or lashings from a slapper-though I have a limit. But my ceiling for humiliation is lower, and you stroking me with an engorged member was over the top.

"I hope you can understand that.

"Yes, I just feel you were rude-the way you stopped it, then just walked out."

As we continued to discuss the matter, our tones became civil, and each of us apologized, her for going too far and not checking in, and me for speaking to her abruptly.

"You should let our hosts know we're talking, and need a few more minutes, I suggested. Can you please come back?"

"Of course sir."

She returned in short order, and we kissed and made up. "I still love you Miss."

"Love you too. I'm glad we're talking civilly about this, and we maybe need to sort through it more. One disagreement is not going to derail us. Can we go back to my condo after spending some time with my friends? I want to lie with you in our bed, hug and snuggle and enjoy some romantic time."

"I smiled warmly. After what I just endured, it's nice to hear that. And can you please get some ice and ibuprofen and stay with me a bit? My butt is in pain."

She hugged me. "Yes Kevin." It was reassuring to be sure.

*****

It was the end of the following week, and my girlfriend and I had started our holiday vacation. We were sitting in an indoor Jacuzzi at a nice hotel and spa along the central California Coast, with reservations for four nights before moving to a more rustic lodge in Santa Barbara.

Our differences over the spicy activities at Jie's were behind us, hashed out in phone calls and dialogue on our trip together up the coast. We were in full relaxation mode, having toured the hotel and spa amenities, and two pools: A smaller indoor one and a heated, outdoor, full length pool with lanes for lap swimming.

For the moment, we had the Jacuzzi to ourselves, taking dips in the indoor pool occasionally to cool off.

"Would like some lessons sir tomorrow, but not in your outdoor pool. The air temperature here will be like fifty degrees. That's much too chilly-indoor pool for me, please!"

We headed back to the Jacuzzi. It was a private romantic setting, and we occupied ourselves with small talk and kisses. Of course, there was also my girlfriend's meandering hands, wandering below to my bits, rubbing me, keeping me partially aroused.

Hmm, we've had dinner, it seems it's time for some romance back at our room. I'm so looking forward to several days with my sexy boyfriend. Smiling, I nodded and clutched her hand.

We headed back to our room, showered and made love, starting tenderly, before she mounted my core and we enjoyed our sex. We cuddled for a bit before Miss smirked mischievously.

"Okay, what's with the grin?" I queried, please share.

We first toasted to a romantic week with our drinks.

"Thinking we maybe add some spicy play too," she added. "That's what I wanted to share. I brought something to steam things up, maybe later in the week, but only if you approve. It's a surprise that I ordered from the online shop we have frequented."

I chuckled, "Okay, time to spill the beans Miss. What is it?"

She paused and hesitated, "Umm... we did this once but have gotten away from it. I bought some restraints to attach to bed posts, along with thirty inch cords- four of them. Thought maybe we could use it during our trip."

I interrupted. "It's fine Miss. Just the two of us in the privacy of our hotel room, yeah I'm game, will make our spankings more erotic. How about in a few days, and don't be shy about bringing it up. And I brought all of our toys and tools Miss.

"And I like that you are initiating our spicy activities now! It's better if you take the lead as my Domme. Let's try that for our holiday and see how it feels."

"Wow my sub, thank you for that! After our disagreement last week, I thought ..."

"It's okay, it was one dispute. We've moved on."

At least I hoped that was true. My girlfriend had become strong willed on the topic, and I suspected her insistence on deciding on our spicy agenda may well lead to tension in the future. But for at least this trip, all was well.

She looked pleased. "So I've been really liking our role playing lately and have been doing some reading on spicy themes. And I do like the idea of initiating our extracurricular activities, after all you are my sub."

I grinned. "Yes I am. And I also have a spicy surprise for us, well, more like for you to use-with me of course."

"Hmm, did you buy another spanking tool?"

"No it's something more to be used for anal play, but not tonight. Let me get it out."

I stepped over to my suitcase across the room and showed her the strap-on harness I had brought from home, tossing it onto the bed. She was familiar with them from her reading and suggested we use it with the narrow purple dildo.

"Mmm, going to fuck my boyfriend in his cute pink rosebud!"

"Yes, Miss, that's the idea. It's actually quite pleasurable, or so I hear." I was being coy, as I had been pegged by a prior girlfriend, but Miss was busy looking at the device on our bed, and was oblivious.

"Wow, this is getting me wound up," she cracked. Can I give you a quick spanking now with my hand and the ruler?"

"You read my mind Miss. The ruler is in my black swim bag, and could you please put on your leggings and a tee- like my good Domme? Just not too intense, please."

"We shall see sir. That's up to me, remember?"

I got on the end of the bed, on all fours, remained naked, and waited.

She approached from behind and announced: "Okay, starting with my hand, then the ruler. Let me know if it's too much. Let's get our holiday spicy activities underway!"

And she proceeded to thoroughly spank with me with her hand, and more moderately with the ruler. "How's that sir? Your cheeks have a little color."

"The ruler strikes were not your best Miss. we need a few strong ones to get the proper sting! How about two to three more to each butt cheek."

I looked back and she was grinning. "Music to my ears. Okay, resuming."

And she issued several good smacks to my cheeks, all much firmer.

"Plenty of sting now Miss, just like your subby boy likes!"

"And your cheeks are more reddish now, Mmm. Thank you my sub. We are out of roles now."

She climbed on the bed next to me, and we kissed. Thank you for that, I was reluctant... after last week."

"I could tell. Remember, my issues are more with humiliation. My tolerance for spanking and sting, even pain from the slapper, is rather high. I will try to accommodate your spankings."

"Thanks for the feedback. Going to keep your cheeks rosy red during our stay! I do so like being in charge of spanking you. And we will be using all our spanking tools this week. It will be sexy, yes, but intense."

*****

The next few days followed a similar schedule: Leisurely morning sex, then a massage for her and a swim workout for me in the heated outdoor pool. Afternoons included walks on the beach and happy hour drinks before heading back for more sex. And Tuesday evening included my first pegging from my Domme, who thoroughly enjoyed fucking me. (It was sexy for me too, at least using a four inch narrow dildo.)

She issued a few light spankings the first two days, but warned that she would get my cheeks rosy red at least once during our trip. When I queried her for details, I was reminded she would initiate our spicy activities; I was to be kept in suspense.

Thursday afternoon after a casual lunch with drinks in the nearby beach town, Miss smirked and announced we were heading back to the hotel for our spicy activities- mostly me paddling and spanking your sexy white butt cheeks sir!

As she got things ready for our scene in our room, I headed down to the lobby to get a bag of ice - which I expected I would need.

By the time I returned, Miss gave me the thumbs up. She was already in her tight black leggings and white tee. "Ready sir."

I nodded, put the ice in the fridge, drank a bit of water and returned to the bed.

She was in dominant mode now, her voice business like. "Please stand at the end of the bed and take off all your clothes." Attaching the leather cuffs to my wrists, she directed me to climb up on the bed and get on all fours near the headboard, head down.

She busied herself with affixing the cords leading from the bedpost restraints to my cuffs. In short order, I was restrained to the front of the bed, naked on all fours. Miss's spankings had been increasingly intense as of late, and my churning stomach reflected my anxiety. I did not know exactly what was coming, but knew it would not be a light session.

Okay my sub, this may smart some. Please face forward and use your safeword as necessary.

I will start with eight strikes from the crop, after a brief warm up. She started lightly with her hand, but progressed to some sharp spanks to each cheek. This was a warm up? I pondered.

And there were four quick strikes from the crop to each of my butt cheeks. The impact from this leather tool made a softer sound, but she landed the smacks with precision and speed, and they were quickly yielding some sting. My nether cheeks were warming quickly.

"Hmm, already some red coloring on your lovely cheeks! Pausing now to get a new tool."

After a break, I felt her fingers tracing down my butt cheeks to my rosebud, and she rubbed a bit of lotion on my skin there before briefly pushing into my bud with one of her digits.

My, I like how all your parts are available for my attention in this position, using our restraints. I'm certainly in charge now!" And she clasped my balls and lightly squeezed before yanking down.

"Uhhhh, yes my Domme, you are indeed."

"Thank you, I like, especially when you call me your Domme. Please do so going forward in our scenes. Agreed?"

"Yes my Domme, of course." She was embracing a role as my dominant during this trip. I had some trepidations, but it seemed likely inevitable now, this change in my girlfriend.

"Okay, next up we have our favorite wooden ruler. I will issue approximately ten firm smacks."

She landed several smacks in succession, on my left cheek, maybe five. I growled and cried out. The wood from the narrow ruler was not forgiving, and these hurt. And there were five more sharp whacks, all delivered with pace, and there was more pain.

"Hmm, some clear red marks down there. Would you like me to rub them for you?"

"Yes please, but lightly." This did little to abate the pain in my sore and stinging cheeks.

"We are halfway through, though the worst part... well, you know."

"I do. May I ask what else you have in store for my butt cheeks."

"Yes, thank you for deferring to me on the details! There will be approximately fifteen strong strikes with the small but firm silicone paddle, my sub."

Okay, going to do a few light ones, then onward. And she did so, starting lightly, then:

"Mmph," Thwack! "Mmph," Thwack... pausing, "Mmph" Thwack, "Mmph,"Thwack!

"Owww, Fuck! Jesus!"

This tool was silicone and had no give. Its impact zone was small, approximately the size of a hair brush, but it inflicted lots of pain and stinging. And my Domme was grunting as she issued these, hitting me with full effort.

And then a handful more.

"Please my Domme, mercy, '' I pleaded.

I was yelping as she continued to rain down a series of nasty strikes with the silicone paddle on my now seething cheeks.

She paused, "Mmm, I think I like it when you beg my sub, I can feel my sex tingling. And we are not finished."

And she whacked me several times further with the paddle before it was over.

These felt even harder. I gritted my teeth, grimaced and stared downward. My nether cheeks were seething. A few tears rolled down my cheekbones.

Miss came up on the bed next to me and consoled me, kissing me on my forehead. "It's okay my subby, let me wipe away those tears. And let's see if we can distract you from your sore behind. She reached underneath me and fondled my cock, rubbing it gently."

"Mmm, he's growing my subby, try to focus on your pleasure zone sir, though I know that's easy for me to say." She fondled me for a few minutes and her attentions were indeed welcome.

My cheeks remained awash in pain. I asked for the ice, towels, water and an Ibuprofen.

She got on the bed and quickly unclipped my restraints. After she retrieved the necessary items to reduce any inflammation, she consoled me, kissing me while the ice did its work on my sore buttocks.

"Your butt is pretty red sir, there may be some bruising for a few days, don't know."

"No worries Miss, The ice will work and the stinging and pain will recede. Sorry about the tears, but I just really wanted to finish for you, and the pain is a lot, but you checked in while you were ....you know."

"Handing out a serious spanking, I do know. And it's okay to cry.

I kissed her.

"How is that paddle sir?"

"It's small, but an advanced tool. Maybe best to limit the whacks with that thing, though I'm going to try and let you decide those details going forward."

"Thank you sir. I know it hurts, but are we good- you're not mad?"

"No, no, I wanted to let my sexy girlfriend enjoy the session. You enjoy paddling and spanking me, yes?"

"I do! Just you letting me be in control like that, getting naked for me on the bed, and now with restraints, accepting your spankings. Not sure if that makes me a sadist and you a masochist?"

It works for us. And thanks for the aftercare, it's important after all that.

"Of course."

"Feeling really connected to you right now, and horny for you babe. And I reached under her tee and began caressing her breasts, then pinching them."

She reached to my sex. I removed her tee and leggings, and began licking and nibbling her nipples before moving down past her stomach. Moving the ice and towel off me, I gently opened her legs and began licking and tonguing her delicate pink folds. Her pussy was gushing.