Femdom Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh, Kevin, love it, it feels so good, don't stop!" And as I attended to and licked her swollen sex, she fondled my now tumescent cock. I continued with my oral ministrations, until she whispered that she wanted me inside her. "Now my sub!"

And we enjoyed our holiday vacation sex, each of us noisily uttering our sounds as we reached our release.

As we relaxed in bed and snuggled in our afterglow, Miss sat up and grinned mischievously. "I've got something I've been meaning to bring up."

"And? Go ahead Miss!"

Well, I've been using my extra time recently doing reading on femdom themed topics, mostly links that Jie sent me, and have some ideas for scenes, and new toys. I will be taking the lead on this like you suggested."

She paused and I just waited, with a slight smile. "So at the beginning of our scenes, I would like you to wear a nice leather collar around your neck, with an O-ring for attachments. It will help reinforce your submission to me and put you in a more of a 'subby boy' state of mind. And I also purchased something called a ball extender, for use at my discretion! I have already ordered each and expect them to arrive soon after we return. They will be nice additions to our sexy play."

I had mixed thoughts about this. "Hmm, can we go online and view these items" Miss had the site bookmarked and quickly pulled them up. Both were leather and looked sexy on the online models.

"I smiled nervously. You are certainly taking our role play in a more adventurous direction," and I kissed her. "I told you to take the lead Miss, so I will accept and wear the collar, during our scenes, as for the ball extender, I'm not sure."

"I'm feeling excited but also have a bit of trepidation about your ideas. Maybe check in with me when making other purchases, just to make sure we are on the same page."

"Yes, that's okay, but reminding you that you agreed for me to take the initiative for our sexy play. And I intend to do so," she stated firmly.

I asked about the ball extender again. She showed me a nude model wearing the device. It was a simple band of narrow leather worn around the base of the balls, pushing them downward away from the cock.

"Not sure about this one. Very protective of my bits, Miss. How do you see using that in a scene?"

"It's a low price item, sir, so it could just be decorative while I spank you. I like the way it looks on the model- and will look good on you. Or maybe I lightly play with the silver ball toys on your balls while you're wearing it!"

"I'll wear it for decorative purposes, but don't know about the rest Miss."

Okay, but please remember your role sir," she scolded. I hope we're not going to have a problem, are we my sub, especially during our romantic week together?"

"Right now, we are civilly discussing things. I still have input, yes?"

She smiled. "Yes Kevin." And she added, "Jie has been texting me about another event at her place, with her and her niece, who is thirty something and apparently familiar with our special themes."

"Another event? I need a few more details." I was reluctant about more public scenes at her friend's place- the last one ending in a disagreement. My Domme was miffed, but we ended up hashing it out and agreeing to my offer of scenes with just her and Jie- with her fully in charge of the activities. And I would agree to wear the ball extender."

*****

Our final days of vacation followed a similar pattern. Morning sex, a swim, sprinkled in with time at the indoor pool and sauna. A highlight included a spanking in the Hotel Sauna, which she inflicted right in front of her female spa acquaintance on my bare behind.

I was able to get her to agree with a reprieve on spankings to my nether cheeks in order that they recover from the week's activities. Yet I expected that she would be getting out her "toolkit" after a two day respite upon our return to Los Angeles.

On the final morning of our holiday vacation, we took an idle walk on the beach and amongst lush greenery along a public park in a small beach town near L.A. Heading back to her condo, we arrived in the early afternoon and agreed to do our respective errands and get together for dinner with Jie.

I headed back to my girlfriend's place in the early evening after a swim workout, feeling relaxed and invigorated. She and Jie were chatting and sipping wine on the couch, and I grabbed a beer and joined them.

"Let's go to dinner and talk about our options for this evening," Miss suggested. "It would be a shame to not try out our new toys tonight, don't you agree Jie?"

"Of course," Jie concurred, smiling. "We don't want them to get rusty!"

This banter was unsurprising. These two are in lockstep on the entire topic, I thought, with their collective readings on kink online.

I stood up. "Okay ladies, should we go to our favorite Thai restaurant?" They nodded and we headed out.

After ordering our drinks, Miss broached the topic of our next spicy event with just the three of us. (The details of which I was not privy to, but undoubtedly involved me nude for much of it). "We were texting today, and since it's only the two of us and our subby boy, we decided to make it even spicier. After all, you're comfortable with Jie, right?" she queried, smirking mischievously.

The two women summarily rebuffed my suggestion that we postpone the scene past next weekend. During the remainder of our dinner, we engaged in some lighthearted banter recounting highlights of our recent holiday trip.

As we were driving back, I suspected my girlfriend would raise the topic of spankings before we ended our holidays and returned to work. It had been two plus days since I had gotten naked for a smacking.

She did not forget. What surprised me was that she invited Jie to "observe and maybe help out with spanking his bare butt".

"Don't worry, not a full scene. Why don't you get a beer or drink and wait on the couch in the living room while we hash things out."

"Yes Miss," I acknowledged as I exited the living room with my beer. After a brief discussion, my girlfriend and Jie proceeded to the bedroom "to get in their outfits and grab a few toys" before joining me. Both wore tight black leggings and white tees without bras. Their attire had become a tradition for us.

"Okay sir, to the bedroom to put on your tiny briefs, and maybe some cologne if you have any. And nothing else! No need to hide your shapely physique."

I did so and made a pit stop to freshen up in her adjoining bath.

Returning to join them, I warily stood next to the long wooden table in front of the couch. I could not help but notice our spanking tools as well as a leather collar and a small black band on the table.

"Okay my sub, you look sexy as always." And she reached for the leather collar and held it up for me to view. It had two O-rings for attachments.

"So as part of our scenes, I will have you put this on to help you develop a properly submissive mood. And while you wear it, I expect you to be nude for me and any guests, like Miss Jie tonight. Except, of course, if you wear it in public!

"Please step out of your tiny little briefs, and kneel so I may collar you. I placed a yoga pad down to protect your knees." As I knelt before her, she promptly placed it around my neck.

She checked in with me to ensure proper fit, and made an adjustment before fastening it. Confirming it was comfortable, I grinned apprehensively.

"And as part of wearing the collar for me, you will be expected to make a show of submission while on your knees."

"Now Miss?"

"Yes my subby," she stated firmly.

I nodded and asked for her hand, and promptly kissed the outside of it for a few seconds.

"Good boy my sub, thank you for accepting your role. And please defer to Miss Jie just as you do to me."

"Yes Miss." She had done her reading online on all things kinky, and was no longer the uninitiated woman I first met who was curious but uninformed on spanking and fetish play. And she was leading us into uncharted waters. I didn't know how far I would follow, but she seemed intent on exploring my limits.

"Mmm, liking your new collared look, please take a stroll and model it for us, then go over to the couch and lean over the end, facing us." As I walked naked and collared directly in front of the two women with my back arched, she leaned forward and briefly fondled my cock, which was starting to grow. "Okay, to the end of the couch, you know the position."

Jie was quickly behind me, clutching the small leather crop.

"Give him a few warmups. then commence with some firm smacks. Remember, tonight you are his dominant as well!" She was exuberant with her ever growing control.

Her friend spanked me a few times lightly with her before soundly spanking my nether cheeks with the crop. This device did sting, but it felt good to me. That was not the case for the more advanced impact tools I suspected were to come.

"Good job, do his cheeks have any color yet?"

"Yes, they are a bit red. But we can do better," Jie urged. "Your turn."

And the two women traded places. "Stay in position my sub, I'm resuming your spanking." And she proceeded to whack me on each cheek several times with what had to be the hairbrush sized silicone paddle.

"Oww, fuck!" Oww, Jesus fuck!" I cried out as she finished. She had significantly increased the severity of the blows. It hurt.

"Are you doing okay sir? Your cheeks are rosy red now!" she stated exuberantly. (Where was her empathy? I wondered.)

"There's a good bit of pain Miss. Perhaps a different activity, please?" I asked in a rather plaintive wail.

"Oh, poor subby," she chided. "Resorting to begging are we? Yes, we can give you a break. Do you need ice so soon? We're not finished with the spankings, so how about water and an ibuprofen."

"Yes, thank you." And I stood and took down the pills with water before sitting gingerly on my cheeks on a dinner chair as we paused.

The break turned out to be short lived, as my Domme stood behind me, directing me to stand facing her friend. "Let's see if I can help you forget your sore behind," and she reached around and fondled my cock and balls. Standing only perhaps four feet from Jie, this was embarrassing and I closed my eyes and tried to enjoy her attentions. As my member grew, she rubbed my shaft and sensitive tip, until my cock was nearly fully engorged.

She walked in front of me. "Mmm, much better sir. Do you like his cock nearly erect? I think it looks better that way for our scenes."

"Yes," her friend offered enthusiastically. "Very sexy!"

The two women were matter-of-factly discussing the state of my sex, right in front of me, and I blushed a rosy shade of red.

My Domme barely noticed. "Okay, my sub, let's try out another new toy." And she handed me the ball extender- a leather band with buckles, to be attached at the base of the scrotum, above the balls. "Go to the bedroom to put it on."

This was a first for me. It was very snug and took more than a few minutes to fit around my ball sack without pinching my skin, but I managed. The band pushed my balls now down and away from my cock, and they were very exposed to probing hands, like my Domme's.

I wandered back and both women grinned as I stood before them, balls jutting downward, vulnerable, my cock at half mast. It was somehow arousing to me.

"Mmm, very sexy sir. She reached down to fondle my extended nut sack, flicking my cock with her fingers. Grabbing the silver ball tickler, she grazed and gently tapped my testicles, checking in, before flicking them stronger.

"Ugh, okay yellow miss, that directly hit one of my balls, please pause with that. Could put me out of commission."

"Will do. Just experimenting. Let's leave the band on for the moment. It looks really different, but sexy, just as I anticipated. I've never seen a man's balls displayed like that."

Perhaps because most men would not allow their use? I wondered.

"Okay sir, I think it's time we head to my bedroom for some further adventures. I promised Jie to let her view a scene using our restraints while we give your cheeks a robust thrashing."

"Yes Miss, I replied obediently." A robust thrashing. Didn't she just do that?

As soon as we entered the bedroom I was directed to stand at the end of the bed and remove the ball extender while Jie attached leather cuffs to my wrists.

"Okay my subby, please get on all fours on the bed, head forward, near the headboard. She quickly attached the cords leading from the restraints attached to the corner bed posts to my cuff. I was now naked with my front wrists restrained, tied to the respective front corners of her bed.

It was a most vulnerable position, and facing forward, I could see neither women, yet they were very much in the room.

She paused for effect. "Okay, we have three or four instruments for tonight, including a surprise tool Jie brought with her. She will begin with the ruler after I warm up your soon to be very rosy butt cheeks.

.

Any questions or comments?"

"Yes, my Domme. I just wanted to thank you for creating such a sexy scene and that I like wearing my leather collar, it does somehow put me in a more submissive mindset. I will try my best to accept all your discipline."

"Thank you for that, my subby! And I like that you called me your Domme. Please address me in that way at all times going forward during our scenes."

"Of course my Domme. And may I ask what is the new spanking tool Jie has brought?"

"That will remain a surprise. Be sure to use your safewords if necessary."

There was a pause and she smacked me with her hand, repeatedly, perhaps ten times. Our first scene using the restraints on my Domme's bed had begun.

"This is so sexy and fun," Jie declared. "Our own submissive complying with our demands!"

"Okay subby, my turn now, using the ruler."

And she smacked me in quick succession, a dozen strikes landing up and down my cheeks.

"Uhhh," I gasped, "Strong strikes Miss Jie," as she finished whacking me. My butt was already sore. And I knew my Domme, who had exhibited no compunction about meting out blows to my nether cheeks during our holiday trip, would not hold back.

There was a brief pause. "Okay time for a good thwacking!"

Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack!

"Uhhh, Owwwwww!" I moaned as my Domme delivered blows to my nether cheeks. These were delivered rapidly and powerfully with the silicone paddle. She paused, allowing the pain to settle into my very sore cheeks.

Thwack, Thwack, Thwack. Thwack!

"OWWWWWW," I wailed loudly.

All delivered to the same cheek, the pain was compounding. I grimaced and realized I was grinding my teeth as I set my jaw in anticipation of the blows.

"Okay subby, no more to that cheek for the moment." And she paused. "More sir," and she meted out five quick smacks to my right cheek.

"Unnnnhhhh, Owwwwwchhh." I yelped.

A strong dose of pain radiated through both of my now tender and undoubtedly red cheeks, likely leaving some paddle marks or, later, bruises.

"Good subby boy. I can tell from your noises it's a lot for you tonight. How are you doing?"

"My cheeks are on fire. It hurts A LOT. May I ask what else is on the agenda?"

"Yes. I will skip the slapper my sub, I know we spanked you earlier in the other room as well. We still will use our surprise disciplinary tool, a cane that Jie brought. Are you familiar with it?"

"Yes, I was subjected to a caning by Vivian. It's another severe tool. Be aware it can leave nasty welts if done too harshly."

"Remember your role sir, and that it is up to your Domme to determine how I deliver caning strikes," she replied curtly.

Restrained on the bed, I did not want to perturb her. "Yes, my Domme. My sincere apologies."

"I will pause, then perhaps six or seven with the cane."

My Domme had become quite the taskmaster and I braced myself.

Whoosh, click! Pausing, Whoosh, click.

"Unnnhhh, Uhhhhhh! Jesus!"

Whoosh, click!

"Owwwww!"

"Time out, yellow!" Each of the strikes were vigorously delivered and likely left red horizontal stripes across my cheeks, and perhaps welts.

"That was only three my subby."

"No more for me tonight. I am mentally drained and am using my red safeword. My butt has had enough. That thing is severe and it reminds me of Vivian. Please unclip my restraints."

"Hmm, seems a little premature for safewords." She paused before releasing me.

I promptly lay flat on the bed. "Can I be given some ice for my aching butt, along with another ibuprofen? I'm on pain overload right now."

"Okay my sub," and she and Jie left and quickly returned with the ice, thin towel, and I downed another ibuprofen with some water.

"Thank you." Role play had ended and my girlfriend joined me on the bed and provided some much needed care after our scene. I remained laying on the bed for a good while, allowing the ice to do its thing.

Miss and I had spent a full week together, and it had been a romantic holiday and a most eventful week in terms of our fetish play. Eventually she joined Jie on the couch to chat and catch up with her good friend, while I organized my things and headed home.