Femdom Chronicles Ch. 03

Story Info
She introduces Submission Sunday, girly boy attire for sub.
9.3k words
4.35
8.8k
2

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My domme steps up her control, and introduces new kinky play with her subby boy. You may want to read one of prior Chapters for context. Hope you like it.

It was the Thursday evening after my latest weekend with my girlfriend-domme, and I had not heard from her, except for one text.

She sent her love but also a reminder that I was to be good during the week. "Please, my sub, no porn or self- pleasuring. See you Friday night!"

With the trial over, my week had been quieter but remained busy with work and home responsibilities. We exchanged texts that evening, and she agreed to romance at the beginning of our weekend. "And don't forget about our weekly appointment on the spanking chair- we need to fit that in!" she reminded me.

How could I forget? I reacted sarcastically to myself as I read her text.

"And one more thing sir," she added in a follow up text. "I have been meaning to ask if you have any sex toys and the like that I haven't seen, or we haven't used. If so, please bring them."

I responded with a thumbs up emoji.

*****

The next afternoon after work, I got a swim workout in and headed to my girlfriend's. After greetings and some chatter on the couch, she was true to her word, and we made love, with no kink, just romance and our sex. Her growing fixation on kink and control had not diminished our mutual physical attraction. There had been no lull in our love life.

As we got dressed and ready for dinner, she asked if I brought any toys from storage that she had not seen.

I quickly retrieved a pinwheel toy with three spiked rollers that were advertised as "sensation play", on the adult website we used. I had considered misplacing it, but decided against that as it was not as sharp as other models. Yet I knew my domme would likely find a way to torment me with it.

She looked at it, rolled it on my arm, and set it aside in her toy drawer for research for another time.

We enjoyed a leisurely dinner with drinks. On the drive back, she asked me about how I felt about the event the next night at Jie's.

"How do I feel about it? Umm," and as I paused she clarified.

"I mean are you nervous about it or? I just hope you're not dreading it."

"No, there will be a nice dinner with my sexy girlfriend and other attractive women. As for our scenes, I'm anxious and excited at the same time. I am hoping to just experience it, but don't be shocked if I get to a point where I hit my limit, use my safe word, and stop it."

"You think you might do that?"

"If I hit my limit, yes."

"Well, I hope not. You should know I have done reading on ensuring my sub is safe, and checking in, and of course will be available for aftercare. Does that help?"

"Yes, but it doesn't mean the safe word won't be coming out."

She sighed and nodded begrudgingly.

Once again, as we entered her condo, my girlfriend was all business. "Please strip and fold your clothes neatly and place them on the table near the couch, my sub."

There was a bare bottom spanking over a chair, me with a pair of pink panties around my thighs. And another round of pussy worship from my knees. She did stroke me off in sexy fashion, but then suggestively mentioned that perhaps next time I would need to "clean up your mess".

I was not certain what she meant by her teasing comment, but given the advanced femdom mode she was already dabbling in, I guessed it was likely she would soon be directing me to lick up my cum. I hoped not.

*****

The next day, Miss texted me to let me know she was heading to Jie's early and for me to get in a good swim workout before the dinner event. "It will help my sub relax and I know it puts you in a positive state of mind- which I expect you to bring tonight. I'm so looking forward to your bare bottom special in front of our guests, aren't you?"

She was proving to be relentless with the teasing. As I drove from the pool, I reminded myself of the hard limits we agreed to, and resolved to use my safeword if she ignored them.

Dinner included my girlfriend, the host Jie, and guests Meilin and Ling. The food was scrumptious and Jie and my domme were already in their role play outfits. Tight leggings and tees, both wearing white crop tops.

Fortunately, Meilin's younger friend Mei had backed out. "Think she may have been startled by my text," Jie observed. "It provided notice that there would be full frontal male nudity and some kinky role play after dinner."

Can't imagine why she was startled, I thought sarcastically.

Mei's absence was good news to me. Fewer guests meant less humiliation and embarrassment, considering what my domme would likely have up her sleeve.

All four women were Asian American, my domme on the thin side, the others more curvy and buxom. Meilin was Jie's niece and considerably younger than the rest of us.

Dinner conversation ranged to careers, with me entertaining questions about my recent trial, before Meilin changed the topics to evening's agenda. "So who's the full frontal guy? I'm guessing Kevin or..."

"Mmm yes. You'll like it. Dessert is to be served by my subby boy, before we head to the couch for our kinky fun." She glanced at me. "It's time to change into your waiter outfit sir. I left something for you to wear on the guest room bed."

This was my cue. I found the pink satin panties out for me to wear, replete with a white bow at the waist, lacy borders, cut high on my hips, and nothing else, except my sandals. I ate half of a Cialis pill as directed, sprayed on some cologne, and headed to the dining room.

"Ladies, your dessert waiter is here," I announced, as I ambled around the table taking orders.

"So sexy, he looks lovely in his tiny girly panties, don't you think Jie?"

"Indeed, in pink, it seems your sub is showing his feminine side," her good friend chided.

"Please model those for us." And I strutted around the table, offering each woman different views. As I stepped next to my domme, she asked me to pause, and she grabbed at the narrow hip of my garment, pulling it out and down. It landed a few inches lower, on my upper thigh. My panties now sat just above my cock and barely covered my unit. "My, we can see his trimmed pubic hair protruding out," she added, grinning. "Don't pull those up please, their just fine as is."

"Those do indeed look sexy," Meilin chimed in, "what there are of them!"

"Okay my sub, please take our dessert orders, and get yourself one too." And I took orders for blueberry or lemon meringue pie, and Ling assisted with taking out the dessert plates.

As I handed my domme her plate, she gave Jie a knowing look. "Hmm, my sub's butt cheeks look awfully spankable, very tempting."

"Yes, perhaps a ruler special during dessert," Jie added. The two women were again in sync, as if they were reading from the same script.

"Like it. Jie, can you please retrieve our ruler from the table across the room.

"Okay my subby, take a pause on your dessert and move your chair out from the table, with your buttocks facing the rest of us." Her voice was all business.

"Yes, my domme."

Jie handed her the ruler. "Lean over the back of the chair and grip the base of the seat." This pulled my torso and head down, butt out. She warmed up my cheeks with a few light spanks and then yanked down my panties below my butt. "Okay ladies, tonight's festivities shall commence. You're all welcome to observe."

Whack! Whack! Whack!

The ruler was wood and a bit larger than the one we used normally, and it stung. She steadily worked over my butt, hitting the sensitive lower cheeks, hurling down perhaps fifteen firm whacks before she paused. I was grunting as the last few struck my newly stinging butt.

"Hmm, looks like our sub's cheeks are marked with ruler stripes. Must be stinging, yes my sub? You may pull up your cute pink panties and enjoy your dessert standing."

"It does sting, and thank you," I politely remarked.

"That's my good subby. You're welcome!" She was in her element, enjoying and displaying her control in front of her guests.

The women and I resumed enjoying our desserts and a few requested coffee, which I served.

"Okay, finish your desserts ladies and bring your beverages to the couch. My subby, I suggest you get yourself some water. The evening's activities shall begin momentarily."

Jie and my domme put down the yoga pad in front of the long leather couch, and three women seated themselves there, while Ling sat on a rocking chair next to it.

"Subby, please remove your pantries and kneel naked before me." I quickly stripped. It was not lost on me that I was kneeling and completely naked in front of her and three other fully clothed women, and my face was flushed with embarrassment.

She placed her leather collar around my neck, "as a symbol of your submission. Please demonstrate your loyalty to me before we begin."

"Yes my domme." I removed her leather shoe, kissed and licked the top of her foot up to her toes before carefully putting her shoe back on.

"Oh my God, this is a trip," Meilin uttered. "Certainly something I don't see at home!"

"Please open your knees to shoulder width my sub, and place your arms and elbows together, centered up the small of your back."

This was a most humble position, openly displaying my man parts. My domme moved to the edge of the couch and reached out and traced downward over my cock to my balls, before holding them in her hands, slowly tightening her grip, staring straight in my eyes to measure my response. She released me and clutched the silver ball toy, a foot long narrow rod like device, with several four inch strands of light metallic silver balls at the end of the rod.

She began grazing and rubbing my cock with the toy, stimulating my member, before moving her attention to my ball sack. She gradually flicked me there, a few pretty firm.

"Uhhhhh!" She had my attention. "I believe you directly struck one of my balls."

"Well, my sub, we don't want to damage your special jewels, so I'll stop, at least for today. Let's get out the spanking chair Jie, and move it perhaps four feet in front of the couch."

"Please stand my sub, remain naked and step to the left of the chair, while I grab the silicone paddle. It's time for your bare bottom spanking!"

She seated herself, tool in hand, motioned for me to get over her lap, and with deliberate movements, placed her left leg between mine and my right arm behind my back. I was largely trapped in position, my head facing the floor.

My stomach was growling, my anxiety level high. She had become a strict disciplinarian, and would likely want to put on a good show for her guests- at the expense of my already sore cheeks.

"Okay this is our weekly maintenance spanking ladies. We use it to ensure he remains on good behavior and is properly obedient.

"This will be a stern session, my sub. Any questions?"

I wanted to know how many strikes she would issue, but dared not ask. Such questions had been sharply swatted aside in previous sessions.

"No, my domme."

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!

The force of her first strikes surprised me. And she continued with her firm thwacking of my butt with the potent silicone paddle as her tool, pausing between whacks to let the sting and pain settle in. And it did.

I gritted my teeth and stared at the floor as she counted out the tenth strike. I had been largely silent as her paddling landed on my nether cheeks, but the pain was cumulative and growing.

"Okay, only six more my sub to complete this part of your session."

Thwack, Thwack, Thwack!!

"Uhhhhhhh, owwww," I grunted, exhaling.

Thwack!

"Uuuuggghhhhhh!"

Thwack!

My butt seethed as she whacked me again, and there was more moaning. My brain was processing the pain permeating my butt, and I remained limp, with a tear rolling down my cheek. It was a lot, especially fully naked directly in front of a clothed female audience. Likely a bit in shock, they were largely silent as they had observed my thrashing.

"Okay good boy my sub, you're finished with your paddling. How are you doing?" she asked matter-of-factly. "Your butt is red all over. I'll wait for you to get up and we shall take a break now."

Ling spoke up for the first time. "How is he doing? Really? He's in pain from what he just endured." Ling's voice intonation was unfriendly. She sounded upset. A friend of both my domme and me, Ling apparently was not a fan of impact spankings. I had asked for her to attend, sensing her discomfort with spankings at a prior session, hoping she would be a voice for moderation. I was right.

"Okay, understood Ling," my domme retorted, sounding a bit taken aback by her friend's comment. "My sub, you may ice your butt during break if you like. Feel free to get a frozen bag of veggies from the freezer, and use the bathroom off the kitchen. You may have ten minutes."

I immediately got off her lap and headed to grab ice for my sore behind. Ling found me and we headed to the guest bedroom to talk as I continued icing over a thin towel. When my domme came to let us know the break was over, she informed us that she would reduce the slapper spanks to five, instead of the twelve she planned, and there would be no other spankings that evening.

"Thank you my domme." And I headed back to the living room and awaited instructions with Ling joining us on the couch.

I was directed to lean over one of the dinner chairs, which Jie had moved in front of the couch, with my legs spread wide. My domme grabbed some skin lotion, lubricated her fingers and my rosebud, and slowly fingered my butthole.

"Good job," Jie encouraged. "Give his butt a good workout."

"That's the idea," my domme added, smiling.

This was embarrassing, but mercifully brief.

I faced over the back of the chair, facing away from our guests. "How about something to help forget your aching cheeks?" my domme whispered. I knew what was coming.

She reached around my waist and traced downward with her fingers, to my cock and balls. She began rubbing and fondling my member in earnest, and my cock was quickly tumescent.

"Uhhhm, it feels good." Fortunately, our guests could not see my unit.

"Let's not hide your cock from our audience, my sub. Please turn and face them." She stepped next to me as I did so, and resumed fondling my growing cock, right in front of the three women. Groaning with pleasure, I looked downward, trying to ignore the female guests.

Lotioning her fingers, she began rubbing the sensitive inside of the shaft of my cock.

"Wow, this is hot," Jie cheered, encouraging her close friend. "Good job. It seems he's moved on from his paddling!"

I was fully erect before my domme finally relented, standing naked and aroused, within feet of three fully clothed women. It was extremely humiliating and my facial cheeks and neck were flushed.

"Your text was right. This is pretty kinky," Meilin stated incredulously, seemingly astonished at what she saw.

I briefly glanced at Ling on the couch. She gazed at me sympathetically, but remained silent.

"Goodness my sub, apparently you need to calm down there," my domme teased. "You can use your ice bag- but return as soon as you're in a more, well, presentable state," she smirked, glancing at my cock.

I quickly exited the kitchen and used my favorite ice bag while in the half bath. I returned in a few short minutes, hoping to get the role play over with.

Ling's earlier comments did indeed affect my domme. She issued a handful of moderate slaps without restraints, much lighter than those issued to me in the privacy of her condo away from the watchful eyes of her friend. And our kinky role play ended. Expecting worse, I felt I escaped largely unscathed.

I changed and joined the others despite my rather sore butt, finishing my dessert, sitting next to my sexy girlfriend and sipping wine. I thanked Ling for coming as she exited, deciding to speak with her privately at another time.

We headed back to my domme's condo, and immediately headed to the bedroom for some passionate sex. Our role play and dinner earlier did not come up, although my girlfriend did get me to agree to return the next day for what she said would be some "subby boy activities, but no spankings or impact play of any kind." That was music to my ears.

*****

Relaxing at home on Wednesday evening of the following work week, my phone pinged with a text message. It was a selfie of my sexy girlfriend and Jie.

"Dinner out together. Planning our Friday night fun. Will be incorporating a few new wrinkles for us. Meet at five P.M. for romance sir. And my good friend will be joining us later for a bare bottom special and lots more! See you soon!"

I smiled and felt less anxious about the upcoming kinky activities in a few days' time. I thought maybe I had turned a corner the prior weekend, feeling more comfortable with my domme's newly demanding ways. Time would tell.

*****

My girlfriend and I lay on her bed in a mutual glow after some delicious sex after long works weeks. We were kissing and snuggling on Friday in the late afternoon before she sat up and checked the time.

"Going to get up, I want to introduce you to the first part of our kinky play tonight. Jie will be here soon. Before we go out to eat, why don't you slip on these dark lacey panties and wait in the living room. Will come and get you in a minute."

She organized her room, made the bed and got out a few feminine items that were to be part of my attire for at least part of the evening. Approaching me with a wry smile while I sipped a beer, she directed me to her bedroom.

On the bed, we looked at what looked like a pair of women's tights (they turned out to be black lacy thigh highs) and some oversized white open-toed women's sandals with one inch heels, and black scrunchies for my wrists. "Going to do a girly boy theme tonight. You will put on the thigh highs, with a three inch lacy section at the top of course, along with matching lacy panties and the sandals and scrunchies, as part of your outfit."

I looked at her, stunned. "Never wore tights before, but if this is your directive I..."

"Yes it is, and you best put it on now," she ordered tersely.

"Yes my domme." She supervised me as I unrolled the tights and slid them slowly on my legs. They fell maybe an inch below my lacy panties, and I shaved any hair on my legs near the top of my thighs.

I needed to be careful and not argue or mock this new direction in our "play"- it could lead to punishment. Next I stepped into the women's sandals with one inch heels, and put the scrunchies on my wrists. My torso remained sans clothing.

The whole ensemble made me uncomfortable, especially the shoes. I definitely felt feminized, which was obviously the point, and began blushing. I knew it would be worse when Jie arrived.

"My, you look so cute in your girly outfit!" my dome cackled. "Let's go to the living room and please get me a glass of wine. Be careful stepping in those things. Maybe take shorter steps until you get used to them."

I brought her wine to her. "Please stand next to the entrance in the kitchen so you may properly greet our guest. You will be our girly waiter tonight. You may sip your beer until she arrives, but not after. Understood?"

I nodded. As I waited, I pondered how I got here, in my feminized outfit and shoes, under close control of my domme for what would likely be the rest of my Friday night. And soon, I would be unable to even relax with my beer.

Jie arrived shortly and bowing at the waist, I introduced myself as their girly boy waiter for the evening. She nodded, smirked and walked past me, finding her best friend in the living room. I heard their giggles as I poured her a glass of wine and brought it out as the two women relaxed on the couch.

"Thank you, love his outfit, a bit of a femboy look, don't you think?"