Femdom Chronicles Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, certainly quite feminine. My sub, we would also like some bottled water, cheese and crackers. You know where they are."

I served them, mastering walking in the heeled sandals, and stood as their private waiter, waiting near the entrance to the kitchen. The two women chatted for a bit before it was time for us to head out to get some Thai food that she ordered. She "allowed" me to wear my own sandals and jeans in public as we drove to pick up the food, though the scrunchies on my wrists remained. This led to more teasing and a few looks as I picked up the takeout.

Dinner was tasty and uneventful as the three of us shared our food. I savored my beer, and we were out of roles. As we finished, I was promptly ordered to strip to my lacy panties in the bedroom and return in the ready position on the yoga pad, near the couch.

I waited anxiously, kneeling directly in front of the couch as the two women returned in their outfits for our scenes (tight leggings and cropped tees). My domme sat down on the couch in front of me with her friend a few feet away. The spanking portion of the evening was imminent.

I was quickly collared. "Okay my sub, you are to demonstrate your submission as part of wearing my collar. And she raised her right foot before me. Please kiss the top of my foot, then lick and suck my large toe, taking care to massage it nicely with your tongue. I did wash my feet after I arrived home tonught."

The two women shared knowing looks as I took my time, especially with my tongue massage, kneeling before her, toe in my mouth, wearing only a pair of lacy panties. When I completed the task, and placed her foot in her leather shoe flat, she gazed at me smugly. "That's my obedient little subby boy," she teased.

This was about her control, and my humiliation. My cheeks were flushed red.

Jie noticed my flushing. "It's okay subby," she teased, "you looked so cute sucking her toe wearing your girly panties." The two women giggled.

"Okay it's time for our bare bottom spanking!" my domme exulted. Jie moved the spanking chair in front of the couch, leaving the silicone paddle for her friend's use.

As she seated herself, I was directed to pull down my panties to my lower thighs before getting over her lap. My bare bottom was at her disposal, and with my panties around my knees, my embarrassment was at a ten. I felt and looked like a naughty schoolboy.

There was little banter this time before my smackdown began.

Thwack! Thwack!

And so it went, my domme raining down forceful strikes on my buttocks, paddling all areas of my cheeks. This time, she steadily continued her rhythm, each blow delivering stinging and pain.

I grunted, yelped, and even involuntarily simpered a few times.

As she hit fifteen she paused. "You are doing well, okay to yelp and whimper when it hurts, my girly boy. Three more and then a water break."

"Make the last three count," her female partner in crime exhorted.

"Of course," and my domme raised the paddle shoulder high before landing it.

Thwack!

"Uhhhhh, have mercy!"

There were two more before she was finished.

"Your butt is a nice cherry red color my girly boy. Just like we like, though that must sting! All part of being my sub I guess," she mused out loud.

Unfortunately, I was getting used to being treated to a seething butt on Friday night. Was this to be the new normal for us?

Jie retrieved some water bottles for each of us, and the women headed to the bedroom "for a private discussion".

"And sub, please strip out your panties! You can take ten and apply an ice bag.

I did so, lying on the couch sipping my water, getting my butt calmed down, before what was likely part two of my spankings: the slapper.

And she confirmed my fear, announcing that "it was time for one of our favorite parts of the evening, at least for me, anyway."

Jie restrained me at my wrists to a straight back dining chair, which I leaned over, butt extending outward. She then warmed me up with the crop.

Before starting, my domme paused and rubbed my cheeks. "They're still warm, and so toned and cute!" my sub.

Whoosh, Whoosh, the sound of my domme doing a few practice motions with the slapper. If this was designed to enhance my anxiety, it was working.

SLAP!

"Uhhhhhhh!"

The shock and pain of the first strike settled in. She meted out the lashing in a measured way, pausing before each, though the actual impact felt anything but measured. The belt like impact tool had a five by two inch business end.

After a few more lashes, she paused. "That's five my sub, only three more. I know these hurt, cry out if you need to. Going to keep going."

SLAP!

"Oowwwwwwwwwwwww!"

SLAP!

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, please, not so hard!"

The sound filled the room, as did my groans.

"Poor subby, last one. He's resorting to begging. Oh dear."

SLAP!

"OWWWWWWW!"

My nether region was seething again, and a few tears ran down my cheeks as I grimaced, staring at the floor, enduring the pain.

"Wow Miss," Jie enthused. "That was a serious whacking."

"Thank you!" my domme beamed. "Let's get him unclipped."

"Back to the couch, my sub for the usual ice and tablets."

She stayed with me for at least ten minutes before she walked Jie out to her car. Returning shortly, she smiled as I sat up, and we headed to the bedroom.

"Glad to see the butt feeling better sir! Can you please get the yoga pad and put it in the usual place at the end of the bed."

Pointing at the pad, she directed me to my knees. "Time for my evening pussy worship, my sub. I need it. Paddling and lashing you has got me all worked up again!"

She quickly was naked on the bed, her pussy sopping wet for my tongue. "Get busy sir." And I leaned in at the torso and could see her juices pooling at the bottom of her pussy lips. I lapped them up eagerly before licking upward, ending at her clit.

She was reclining against a few pillows, eyes half open, relishing my oral attention. Pressing her vulva into my mouth and chin she came loudly at least twice, before laying back on the bed.

Eventually, she motioned for me to join her on the bed. "Mmm sir, that was so welcome, it seems I was all wet down there. That tongue of yours is irreplaceable!"

We kissed and snuggled before she began rubbing and stroking my already tumescent cock, pinching my nipples, and my unit was quickly erect.

After a few minutes of stimulating me, she abruptly removed her hand. "On second thought, let's wait for tomorrow night for that, want you to save that for our fucking." This was a full on tease, and I was visibly disappointed.

"Aww, is my little subby frustrated. It could have been a lot worse. Would you like me to tease you longer?"

"No my domme," and we went back to kissing and snuggling, my hard cock poking her in the thigh.

We chatted about the agenda for our weekend and agreed the next evening was for romance only. "But Sunday sir, I had this idea, we'll call it Submission Sundays, with a lot of sexy role play, a day to try new things, advanced play, if we like, depending on how busy we are.

"And for this Sunday, I expect you to think up a new sexy activity demonstrating your submission. Time for you to contribute sir. Don't worry my sub, just use that imagination of yours."

I politely questioned her for examples and she cited "our new practice of you worshipping my pussy while on your knees."

I nodded, "got it." I grinned anxiously, and headed to the kitchen to calm down my cock while she rolled over and was quickly asleep. As I drove home, my cock a bit frustrated, I processed the evening's activities: At least we made love before my domme took over. Her dominance was never greater, and I needed to slow her down. Yet there was still romance and plenty of sex between us, and I did not feel a sense of urgency.

*****

SUBMISSION SUNDAY

It was Sunday morning and I informed my girlfriend by text that I needed to discuss the girly boy theme from Friday night. I was concerned about her upping the ante during future play, and decided to introduce another hard limit. I would accept the feminine outfit from Friday evening but nothing further.

She called me that morning and we talked for a while, and my domme proved to be a good negotiator. While she didn't like my new limit, she would agree to it, provided I went along with her request that lacy gloves could be added to cover my hands as part of my girly boy attire. With that understanding, we decided on a one P.M. start and play for no more than three hours.

As I entered her kitchen early Sunday afternoon, she promptly directed me to strip, neatly fold my clothes, and put on a pair of magenta panties, tanga style, that she left for me in her bedroom. As she finished a work email, I grabbed us each a water and waited.

"Welcome to submission Sunday," my girlfriend greeted me excitedly as she strolled into the living room, joining me on the couch. She was dressed in worn denim jeans, a loose fitting tee, thick cotton socks and a zip up sweatshirt. Her comfortable Sunday attire contrasted sharply with my near naked look, wearing only my cheeky satin panties. I preferred attire similar to hers, and she knew it.

"First my sub, as part of our first Submission Sunday, please kneel before me and kiss the top of each of my feet."

I paused. "Now sir," she snapped. She was not shy about exercising her authority. Grabbing the yoga pad, I knelt before her, carefully removed her socks and complied.

"Thank you my sub. Okay, you may join me on the couch, we need to have a brief chat."

She grazed my torso before eventually lightly rubbing my cock and balls as she began. "Hmm, get to do some firsts today. Like after I manually stimulate your cock to an eruption later, who will clean up your mess?"

"Um, me?"

"Yes, and how will you do that?"

"Lick it up."

"So you will lick up your cum for me?"

I nodded. "Yes my domme."

She was grinning. "Good, glad we're on the same page. So that was my original idea, now it's your turn. Please share your suggestion for an activity displaying your subservience."

I needed to respond, and suggested stripping when first entering and kissing her feet. She interrupted.

"No, we just did almost exactly that. That's not new. I hope you have another idea", she stated curtly, sounding displeased.

"I do. Sorry. I did some reading on the Literotica website. What about me kissing and licking your lovely rosebud along with my worship of your pussy."

She grinned and sat up excitedly. "Mmm, having my sub lick my ass is an excellent idea. That is what you're suggesting, yes?"

I nodded.

"Like it my sub! We'll have to improvise as we go. I will be sure to wash down there before we head to the bedroom later."

And she leaned in and kissed me and fondled my cock until I had some tumescence. "Thank you my sub. It seems you are becoming more comfortable with our ever evolving female led relationship- which is not really about role play anymore, and more like today, with me fully in control."

"Yes my domme." (Did I agree with this? Perhaps not, but it accurately reflected what we were actually doing, so my view of things didn't matter much.)

"Okay, good. Thank you for accepting, and now it's time for our impact play! First, let me look at your butt. Stand before me subby, facing away, panties down."

And she confirmed that my cheeks had recovered well from Friday except for one minor bruise. "You healed well, that's good news.

"Please move a straight back chair closer to the couch. And get those panties off and wait while I set up your wrist restraints on the chair seat. She left to put on leggings and tee, her spanking attire.

It did not take long for her to restrain me by the wrists to the chair frame, butt out. Pausing, she admired my behind. "Love your cute butt in this position- though it's about to be subjected to a thorough smacking!"

Stepping immediately behind me, she whispered in my ear. "You like this, restrained and open to me, it's like my catnip." And she traced her fingers on my nether cheeks with her nails, from the top of my butt crack downward.

"Mmm, open your legs wider for me, my pet." After I did so, she lightly grazed my butthole, before wetting it with saliva on her fingers. I next felt her hand on my ball sack, which she gripped, tightening her hold around it. As she tightly squeezed my balls, she prodded me.

"You'll be a good pet and take all my spankings today, won't you?"

She firmly yanked down on my balls. "Answer me!"

"Uhhhhhhhhh! Yes I'll take your uhh, spanking. Please!"

"I like when you beg, you know that, right my sub?"

"Yes."

Still gripping my scrotum, she continued exacting her control with more queries. "And you'll fervently worship my pussy later, won't you, taking care to bring me to another orgasm?"

"Yes."

"Good pet," and she released my balls and stepped back.

"Today, no slapper, I know you have work tomorrow, but you'll get plenty from the ruler and paddle. Okay, let's get your butt red and sore!" she proclaimed gleefully.

She smacked my butt with the ruler in rapid fire succession, getting me warmed up with some stinging. "Now for the main event, my sub."

Thwack....Thwack....Thwack!

"Uhhhhhh!"

The shock of her first strikes from the silicone paddle always surprised me. Delivered with speed and force, they hurt, and pain began to flood my cheeks.

"Unnnnmmph," Thwack!

She was grunting as she delivered her strikes, using near maximum effort, methodically paddling me, and the sting and pain settled in.

"Unnnnmmpph," Thwack!

"Uggggggh, Uhhh," I moaned, head down, my butt in distress. "Mercy my domme, not so hard!" I cried out in a plaintive wail.

And she continued, there had been about ten, I lost count.

"My sub is resorting to whining and begging, oh my," she mocked. Approaching me, she ran her hand down my back and over my aching cheeks. "Well, I guess that's about all you can do, isn't it?" she intoned. "Naked and restrained to the base of the chair like that, you're certainly not going anywhere."

"You have five robust strikes left." I will give you a two minute break.

As my domme stood behind me, she whispered in my ear. "Watching you take my paddling for me, so helpless, begging for mercy, subject to my whims and control, it gets my pussy all wet and tingling. Am touching myself down there now, Mmm."

First, she used her left hand to rub her moist pussy over her leggings, before she moved her fingers underneath. As I leaned over the dining chair, restrained with a red and aching buttocks, I could hear the sloshing sounds of her pleasuring herself, fingering her moist petals directly, audibly gasping when she did so.

"Mmmph, that's better, my sub." Recovering, she steadied herself for more spankings.

There were four more. They all landed firmly and undoubtedly added to the color of my cheeks, now seething in pain.

I stared at the floor as she unclipped the restraints. Another severe spanking from her, but at least it was over.

"Okay my sub, your butt is very red, a few splotches of purple. Go lie on the couch and we'll treat you with the usual." As she sat with me, she teased me about licking her butt. "I'm guessing this is a first for both of us?"

"Yes, very much so for me. We are indeed moving to advanced play."

"Indeed we are my sub. And I'm very much enjoying it!"

My pain had abated somewhat, though my butt would hurt probably whenever I sat down for at least the rest of the evening.

"Okay I'm going to clean my nether region and will let you know when I'm ready for your attention. You may remain on the couch but please join me when I summon you."

When I stepped into the bedroom, she was reclining on some pillows, her pussy and nether region on the edge of the bed. She had left some lotion next to the yoga pad, and I knelt down to begin.

"My domme may I suggest you pull up your knees and rock back on your hips, it will better expose your lovely pink rosebud."

As she did so, I opened her legs a bit, then resumed kneeling and held apart her butt cheeks near her anal bud. My licking began on the outer skin, spitting on it for moisture, before swirling my tongue around on the entire outer anal area. It tasted of skin lotion and a trace of soap.

"Feels good, but get in there my sub, don't be shy."

And I plunged inward, pushing as far as I could with my tongue, past her sphincter, then licked the skin and sides of the anal area with an in-out motion. My domme grabbed my head and pushed me further up her nether region, my nose pressing on her pussy. It was part sexual, part humiliation and very kinky.

I continued until she was sated. "My, such an anal treat from my loyal subby! We'll have to do it again! Please go rinse your mouth out with some wash, then get back here for your pussy worship! More carnal delights from my sub."

After a short break, I resumed my spot on the yoga pad and this time directed my oral attention to her vulva, with special focus on her clit. Her folds were gushing and I licked her slowly to a boisterous orgasm, her pussy pushing into my mouth as she came.

"Mmpphh, so good my sub. Such a talented tongue. Anal was good, but love your tongue licking my pussy! Get up here sir, you've earned your own release."

And she kissed me passionately, pinching my nipples while stroking my cock. I was already tumescent, and my cock was quickly engorged. She stroked me vigorously. "My, such a sexy hard cock, good boy!" Remember to cum on me sir!" I closed my eyes and groaned, unloading my balls shortly thereafter, spurting onto her waiting hands and stomach.

As I opened my eyes, she pointed to my stuff on her. "You know what you need to do sir, be my good cum licker!"

Her tease made me pause, this was another step deeper into my submission. After a moment, I ignored any stigma associated with this act, and quickly licked it up and swallowed it. The taste was a little salty but tolerable. Another kinky first.

"Okay my subby, that's not all of it." And she used her fingers to feed me the rest of it. "That's it, lick my fingers clean! Not much pushback from you, my little girly boy. Seems you liked that. You'll be licking cum more, maybe someday with an audience! Just teasing, I think."

It was her teasing and how others would view me knowing I had licked up my own cum that made it embarrassing. Doing it for an audience would be unimaginably humiliating. I did not take the bait and respond to her taunt.

"That was two firsts today!" she proclaimed. "I can't wait to share with Jie!"

I grinned knowingly. That would happen as soon as I left, I thought. And who knew what else the two women would cook up.

*****

The following weekend was a busy one at work for my girlfriend, as she was assigned with little notice to out of town meetings that bled into Saturday, and then there was a four hour plane flight. We did not get together until mid-afternoon Sunday, and she was groggy with little energy. We chatted before I worshipped her pussy to orgasm and then made love.

Beginning Tuesday, then daily thereafter, my domme texted reminding me how many days it had been since my last spanking. And that the upcoming weekend would be a "spankfest" to make up for "our lost weekend". Her text from Thursday warned that I "should expect my cute butt cheeks to be very red and sore by Sunday evening".

I had a busy week at work and responded briefly, reminding her we missed romance time the prior weekend, and that should be prioritized as well. My schedule made it easy to put my her texts out of my mind.

The weekend finally arrived, and after a mid-afternoon swim I headed early to my girlfriend's condo. We both missed each other, and after a drink and brief chat, we quickly disrobed and headed to her bedroom for some lusty fucking.