Femdom Chronicles Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the evening transpired much like our previous Friday evenings under the new normal with my domme. She meted out a bare bottom special with the paddle before a brief visit from the slapper, along with more worship of her pussy from my knees.

Mid-afternoon the next day, we relaxed at the Jacuzzi after a swim and lesson. "So nice my sub, enjoy this as tonight will be featuring more, let's say, advanced play, with a few surprises thrown in!"

"Hmm, can you fill me in a bit?"

"How about we wait for tonight, create some anticipation. Maybe a few new wrinkles, we'll see." I had no clue. "Chop, chop, let's get showered and pick up some takeout before heading back. I've already stocked my place with your IPA's and a bottle of Merlot!"

As soon as we entered her condo in the late afternoon, my girlfriend promptly morphed into domme mode. "Okay, please strip and leave your clothes folded neatly in the usual place. Your outfit for tonight is ready for you on the bed."

I was taken aback by her abruptness, disappointed that our Saturday night was going in the direction of kink instead of romance, and I paused ever so briefly.

She noticed and reminded me that this weekend was to be a spankfest. "Just accept your place my sub, and follow my directives. Let's go to the bedroom, we have guests coming soon."

I surprised myself and dutifully complied, not even knowing who the guests were. Part of me was concerned by the amount of time my weekend was being commandeered by her. As I stood naked in the bedroom, she folded her arms and observed. "Before you put on your girly boy attire, what do you do first as a showing of your loyalty?" She pointed at the floor in front of her.

I knelt before her and kissed her feet just above her black shoe flats. "Stay put," she directed sharply, and walked behind me and whacked me three times on each cheek. "Next time, I expect this to be done without a reminder!"

"Yes my domme," I offered meekly.

On the bed was another black pair of thigh high tights, replete with lacy designs, a matching pair of lacy black women's panties, a pink anklet, and some girly, black lacy transparent gloves that covered the back and palm of my hand, hooking between my index and first finger.

She pointed at my women's one inch heel open toed sandals, and I stepped into them. "Good my sub, please do a turn for me and let me see all of you."

"You look like a cute femboy waiter in your outfit," she smirked. "And your cheeks are mostly exposed in those satin lace panties, so delectable."

"In fact, I can't resist getting started. Please lean over the bed, my girly boy." And she grabbed the silicone paddle and stepped behind me, yanking down my panties, smacking my nether cheeks several times with the silicone paddle. It had not taken her long.

"Like it! Your cheeks are indeed showing some color, I'm sure Jie and Meilin will be pleased. Pull up your panties and let's head to the kitchen to get ready for them, they are our guests tonight and I expect full obedience."

We prepared cheese, crackers and some sliced veggies on a tray, along with wine glasses. "That's my girly waiter, casually slapping my reddened buttocks. You may get yourself a beer, but don't let it interfere with your waiter duties. Upon their arrival, I will socialize and chat a bit with my friends, and you are to wait near the door leading to the kitchen until directed to do otherwise, understood."

I knew what was expected. "Yes my domme."

It was only a few minutes later that her guests arrived, each dressed fashionably in designer jeans and diaphanous blouses, with top buttons opened, showing just a touch of their dark bras.

I introduced myself as their girly boy waiter, and the three women sat on the couch as I served them their drinks, then veggies and crackers. As I brought them out, my domme took charge. "Thank you my sub, why don't you model your look for our guests."

As I paraded in front of them, allowing for views of my lacy attire, her new guest chortled. "This is new, yes?" Meilin asked. I didn't know your sub something of a..."

"Femme boy. Yes, he likes ballet tights, wears a small speedo at the pool, and..."

"Lacy women's panties and thigh highs," Jie chided.

"You don't mind, right my subby?"

"No my domme, if it pleases you." I was blushing again, standing as a girly waiter in my feminine attire and heeled sandals in front of the three women.

"Hmm, good. Right now, my girly boy, it would please me for you to bend over the end of the couch," she stated tersely.

"Now, who would like to start our spankfest tonight?" she asked, grinning. Meilin promptly volunteered and stepped near my domme, who yanked down my panties to my knees.

"Remain in position my sub, you know the drill." She handed her guest the paddle, and suggested fifteen smacks, "intensity up to you".

I felt her rub my cheeks, and then it began.

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!

I recalled that Meilin had previously spanked me. It was tough and deliberate, and this one was no different. After several strikes, I began yelping as her smackdown continued. My butt was stinging and sore, and I knew more was to come.

"Good work," Jie encouraged, my domme also adding a few exhortations of her own.

"Next my sub, please go to the bedroom, take off your girly wear, and put on your satin pink panties for your collaring."

The three women ogled me as I returned in the panties, adorned in the front with a dainty white bow.

As I knelt before her, she collared me before directing me to kiss and lick the top of her foot. As I removed her leather shoe flat and did so, my cheeks and neck were flushed: More humiliation as I dutifully complied.

The room was quiet, until Meilin spoke up as I carefully placed my domme's feet back in her shoes. "Your sub is very obedient, you've trained him well."

"Yes, thank you, he's usually very docile and complies with my directions. He knows I will punish him with the paddle for disobedient or insolent behavior."

Unfortunately, she was largely right. I looked downward and remained silent.

Next, she directed me to remove my panties and kneel in ready position, (kneeling naked before her, naked, torso upright, legs shoulder width, arms centered behind my back) and extending her foot out, pressed it up and into my ball sack. "Look forward, my sub," and she engaged me with her eyes.

"Oh, poor subby," Jie teased, "seems he is flushed and embarrassed again!" This went on for another minute or so, before my domme finally relented.

"Okay, time for our bare bottom special. I'm sure you'll enjoy Meilin!"

Jie took the lead and sat on the spanking chair, and with me naked and over her lap, quickly issued approximately fifteen methodical smacks with the paddle.

Okay my pet, go back to the end of the couch and lean over, with legs spread. Jie handed her the pink dildo, which she lubed and then stepped behind me and began penetrating my butthole with her well lotioned finger.

"He accepts that easily. It appears your girly boy likes having his man pussy fingered!" Meilin enthused.

"Thank you! Will give his 'man pussy' a workout! I like the term Meilin."

"Yes, apparently he's a bit of a pussy boy. He likes ballet tights? I have a few ideas- we should talk."

And after a few minutes with her finger and then pink dildo penetrating my butthole, my domme showed some mercy, calling for a break. "Feel free to use ice my sub to cool off your cheeks in the front bathroom."

The three women chatted while I used an ice bag to calm down my cheeks. I suspected my domme was not through with her spankings, and anxiously wondered what she had up her sleeve. After perhaps five minutes, she directed me, still naked, back to the living room.

The women moved a straight back chair to a spot between the dining table and the couch, with the usual webbing clipped around the frame near the seat.

"Hold out your wrist for our cuffs, my sub, you know the drill, lean over the chair, butt out." Jie then quickly clipped my wrists to the chair's frame.

"Mmm, my sub, like you naked and restrained for us! And it looks like your cheeks have cooled off, though they still have some color. Let's resume your spanking with a more advanced tool.

"Okay let me introduce the Snap Strap." She walked behind me, carrying a whippy strap, made of thin silicone, two inches wide and five inches in length for its impact zone. She lay it on the back of my neck, dragging it across my back, then down to my cheeks, before stepping behind me.

"As you can feel, my sub, this is a thin, lovely crafted tool, made of silicone, with a user-friendly handle. It is rather whippy. It will sting sir, brace yourself. Use your safeword if necessary."

And she landed a few moderate smacks. I had never been spanked with a strap, and hoped for the best. "There will be eight more strikes."

She used a tennis-like motion with the strap held firm in the base of her hand, turning her hips and following through as she landed it on my already sore, red cheeks.

Whissh, SLAP!

"Ayeeeeeee!"

Whissh, SLAP!

"Owwwwwwwwww!"

The sound rang out in the room. These were intense, the pain was immediate, and excruciating. I was grimacing, staring blankly downwards.

Whissh, SLAP!

"Uggggggggghhhhhh!"

Whirr, SLAP!

"Unnnnnnnnnhhhh!"

This was more like a whipping, my butt spasmed in pain. It felt like it was on fire.

Whirr! Slap!

"Enough," I groaned loudly, through gritted teeth. "Red."

"Are you sure my sub, only three left."

I was more than sure. "Red!" I practically shouted.

"Okay, your cheeks are pretty marked up, and very red."

I surmised as much. That was way too much, I thought, as a few tears ran down my face.

Jie went to get ice and my domme unclipped my restraints, and I promptly lay on the couch.

"I know there's pain, subby," Meilin stated matter-of-factly as she moved to get a chair. "But it was only five and it will heal in a few days, maybe a few bruises lingering."

"Thank you for that Miss," my domme retorted. "Have you used a strap before on a sub?"

"I have, yes. That thing is whippier than the one I had, but they all pack a good punch."

Meanwhile, Jie iced my buttocks over the usual thin towel and I ate a couple of ibuprofen with more water.

I lay with my domme on her bed, my head on her shoulder as she comforted me with her hand. She had walked her two friends to their cars minutes earlier, and provided me much needed aftercare following her lashing. It had sent me into subspace, especially the pain level, and I shed a few tears, not really understanding my own emotions at the moment. I just knew I wanted her approval.

"Sorry for not accepting all of your strikes from the strap. It was new, and the pain startled me. I can do better.'

She stroked my head, reassuring me. "Thank you for admitting that my subby. You can make it up to me next Friday, rest assured. And tomorrow too, recall is Submission Sunday. There will be no spanks tomorrow, well perhaps a few, but there are plenty of ways for my sub to show his loyalty, maybe a few new things."

"And to be honest my sub, I am a bit disappointed that you didn't let me finish with the strap."

Her tone changed. "Please get on your knees at the end of the bed. Now sir," she commanded. "Time to worship my pussy, and please take your time at the beginning. I expect you to slowly build me to my orgasm."

She kept me on my knees for perhaps fifteen minutes, pushing my head and tongue into her folds and to her nub, through two climaxes. She was well sexed, yet did take the time to stroke me to a quick finish, pointing for me "to lick up and swallow your mess, my little cumlicker".

Accepting my role, I did so without pause.

We snuggled before she rolled over and quickly fell asleep. Tired myself, I dressed and grabbed some frozen veggies for my sore buttocks for my drive home.