Femdom Chronicles Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed me and reached out to again rub my man parts. My unit had received a lot of attention that day, and I was quickly erect and horny.

After generously lubing the palm and fingers of her hand, she made an O-shape with all four fingers and thumb and placed them lightly around my member. "Okay my sub, hump my hand with your cock like my good little pet, try to get yourself off."

I paused before I realized what she was suggesting. This was another new and humbling act, yet I was horny and like a dutiful subby, I followed her directions and began to thrust my cock and pelvis forward and back into her hand, humping it, fucking her hand.

My domme was smirking. "Yes that's my good little doggy," she teased, tightening her grip on my cock. "Keep humping like my good pet. Let me know when you're on the brink."

Ignoring any embarrassment, I closed my eyes and rapidly pumped her hand, back and forth. She held my cock tight enough that an eruption seemed achievable.

In a few moments, I groaned. "I'm close." And she promptly removed her hand, my cock pulsing aimless in the air.

"Sorry my sub, I'm realizing you came twice already this weekend. Looks like you were so close," she teased. "Good effort though."

The inequality of this- of her multiple orgasms and my edging and denial that day, was glaring, and I was irked. As I stood next to the bed, my cock fully hard, I grumbled audibly that this was bleeping unfair, not looking at her directly.

My domme's aggressive response took me off guard. She grabbed me by the hand and led me to the living room, ordering me to stand next to a dinner chair. "And don't move!" she ordered testily." She came back with the slapper and quickly used the clips to restrain me over the chair.

"You will be punished for your disrespectful comments with a stern lashing. Safewords do not apply. And there will not be a warm up!

"Mmmph," Slap! "Mmmph," Slap!

"Uhhhhhh." The force of these strikes from the slapper stunned me.

She lashed me repeatedly, mercilessly and I yelped out in desperation.

"I am sorry my domme, it won't happen again. Please!"

My pleas were ignored and she proceeded. The aching and burning on my butt was extreme.

"I am going to stop now, there are four or five red stripes that appear to be welts. I hope you have learned your lesson. Or do you need more?"

The pain was intense. "No, my domme," I responded, choking back tears. I understand I need to accept your decisions and can do better."

"Good. I have to work now, but will allow you to ice your butt before you leave." As she unclipped me, she added "against my better judgement, I will administer some salve as necessary, but get the area cooled down first and eat an ibuprofen."

*****

The next weekend was typical for us as of late. We made love on Saturday, yet she also subjected me to more edging the next day, and I snapped at this, again verbally objecting in frustration. This had led to a sharp rebuke and warning from my domme: There would be unspecified punishment the following weekend, she wanted to ponder her options.

Having fit in a swim workout after work the following Friday, I was relaxed and hoping for a good weekend yet also anxious about my domme's pending punishment. I resolved to try and accommodate her.

Greeting her at the condo in her work room, I was directed to strip and put on the white satin panties on her bed. She was still enmeshed in work emails, and I followed her instruction to place the yoga pad in the opening of the door adjacent to where she sat in her office. Turning in her chair, she gazed at me.

"Good to see you in your Friday evening attire my sub," your girly panties look very sexy on you. Kneeling for her, I removed her shoes and kissed and licked the top of each of her feet.

"That's my good boy. I'm finishing up here. Please remain kneeling before me until I'm ready."

She eventually directed me to serve her a glass of wine, allowing me to get a beer. Joining me on her long, leather living room couch, we sampled our drinks and chatted a bit before she pointed at the floor in front of her.

"Retrieve the yoga pad sir, and then on your knees while I freshen up." Returning, she settled herself on the edge of the couch, sipping wine, wearing only her tiny black panties. Yanking down my girly wear, she felt the weight of my balls in her hand. "Good boy, they're nice and full. Glad you're not violating our no self-pleasuring rule- for you of course!"

Grinning, she pushed aside her panties and bared her pussy, reclining back on two colorful couch pillows.

"Mmm, get busy my sub, you know what to do. And I want you to linger this time, taking your sweet time, while I sit back and enjoy my wine."

I nodded, leaned in and began licking around her out labia, finding her slit, which grew moist and opened to reveal the inner folds of her now moist sex. Enjoying her special nectar, I used my tongue to fuck her opening, before finally ending up at her clit.

She closed her eyes and enjoyed a loud orgasm, before nudging my head aside.

"Mmmph, love those pussy worship specials! I needed that after a long week at work."

Sitting with her on the couch, we finished our drinks, my domme grazing my chest and lightly rubbing my cock and balls. "Stand up my sub, hands at side, let's see what we can do about your situation, you're cock is almost hard."

Standing behind me, she pulled off my panties and reached around and began fondling, then stroking my manhood.

"Uhhh, thank you, feels so good." I was hoping she would let me cum this time- it was Friday afternoon!

"That's my good boy, such a nice hard cock." Adding lotion to her fingers, she resumed stroking my shaft. "Let me know when you're almost there," she whispered.

My cock was soon rock hard and my pelvis flinched inward as she continued to stimulate me. I felt my balls starting to well up. "Any time now! "

She promptly removed her hand, and stepped aside me, gazing at my cock as it twitched in the air. "Oh, so close. It was all ready to shoot your stuff!" she teased. "You look a little desperate my poor subby!"

I was not happy, but it was pointless to challenge her at this moment. More edging and denial, and I stared at the floor. Good start to the weekend- for one of us, I thought as my mind wandered.

She abruptly brought me out of my daze. "I know that was not pleasant for you, but this is punishment for your rude conduct the past few weeks," she snapped in my ear. "Surly comments, challenging my authority. Unacceptable."

"In fact, go get calmed down with a bag of frozen peas, then return. I have not finished my sub."

When I returned, she was waiting, brandishing the hairbrush sized silicone paddle.

"Get over the straight back dining chair. I have decided you need a further lesson to correct your pattern of insolent outbursts and behavior these past weeks."

She proceeded to firmly whack me with the paddle over both my nether cheeks until they were red and riddled with pain.

"I'm sorry, I will be a better subby for you," I offered, grimacing once again as she completed my spanking.

"I hope so. Right now though," she blurted out, "no ice or tablets, I think I have been spoiling you. Get your freshly spanked cheeks over to the corner of the room and face the wall for some corner time. And stay there until I tell you otherwise."

"Yes my domme." This was humbling and another first. As I stared blankly into the intersection of the two walls of her living room condo, I heard her approach me from behind.

Whack! Another firm strike on my already sore cheeks. "Think about how you can be a better sub for me without all the nonsense. And don't speak unless spoken to."

Fully chastised, I plunged deeper into my submission. Instead of challenging her directive (which had me, at the beginning of my weekend, standing naked with reddened and sore cheeks in a corner of her living room, staring blankly at a wall), I contemplated ways to please her.

As I watched the proverbial paint dry, I overheard her chatting on her cell with Jie, likely while sipping wine in relaxation mode. There was much discussion of my corner time plight, and some chuckling and derisive comments, along with "we'll have to do it again so you can see," snippets.

After what seemed an interminable amount of time, she summoned me to get ice and cool off my behind. Joining me after we dressed for dinner, she sat in silence, gazing at me, as if was waiting for me to speak.

And I indeed broke the silence. Still very much in a submission mindset, I thanked her "for helping correct my behavior. I will further atone for my transgressions with an offering to you -one that will hopefully make things right between us."

"Thank you, my sub. I shall look forward to that. You will do so tomorrow evening. And I expect you to display such subservience tonight and for the entire weekend- at least if you hope to cum. Let's go to dinner."

*****

While I drove to her condo the next evening after a swim, I had mixed thoughts about my offer of atonement, but knew any suggestion to withdraw my offer would likely lead to yet more punishment.

Arriving, I stripped and found my domme relaxing with a glass of wine, perusing her laptop.

I set the yoga pad before her, got on my knees and kissed her feet.

"Okay my sub, it's time for your offering," she stated resolutely. I nodded and retrieved the silicone paddle and cane from her room and set the tools on the straight back spanking chair that I situated near where she was seated.

"I would like to atone for my transgressions my domme, and suggest these tools as options for you to use as you deem fit." She showed a hint of a smile, and promptly changed into her spanking attire.

Knowing what was coming, I was highly apprehensive, with lots of butterflies, as I stood next to her. It was a fraught moment.

She seated herself and motioned for me to get over her lap. "Okay my sub, this is a punishment spanking and will be very stern indeed. As you have recognized, it is needed to rectify your impudence and back talk."

"Mmmph," Whack! Whack! Whack!.

She set into a rhythm of forceful strikes all over my cheeks, from the top to the crease where they met my thighs. This continued unabated for some time, until my butt was cherry red with my skin warm to the touch. I began yelping after perhaps twenty and there were several more before she finally stopped, with me near tears.

"Okay my sub, you accepted those well. Of course, that is only part one of your punishment. Recall that you also presented me with a cane and mentioned that I was to use that tool as I deemed appropriate." Her tone was business like, her diction clipped.

"And I intend to do so. You may get up and get a sip of water, then promptly return for your caning."

It was only a few moments later that I was restrained to the seat of another dining chair, my reddened butt protruding out for her. I heard the whooshing of the cane as she prepared for my lashing, practicing with the rather severe spanking tool. My stomach was in knots.

"Okay my sub, this will hurt, but as you have recognized, it is due to your own misconduct and could have been avoided."

"Mmmph," Whoosh-Click!

"Owwww!"

She paused between each lash, and the pain settled in. With my nether region already sore, these strikes were excruciating: I was yelping and crying out loudly. After several, I was in subspace, enduring, nearly limp, waiting for it to end.

And she paused after perhaps twelve. My butt was a quivering mess, likely with several welts.

"Okay my sub, I think that is enough. It's pretty marked up down there, as I'm sure you're aware. Thank you for accepting your consequence. I hope you have learned a lesson."

I choked back the tears and found myself needing to please her. "Yes my domme, thank you for helping me develop a better attitude."

"You're welcome my sub. That was not pleasant for me either, but necessary. I am going to unclip you and will get the necessary ice and tablets. Let's get the area cooled down and I then will apply salve to your sores."

I lay on the couch, in subspace, and began crying as she lay with me, resting my head on her shoulder, using tissue to wipe off my tears. Her aftercare did not diminish the pain, but did help with my fragile emotional state. As I got ready to leave later that evening, we hugged and exchanged warm greetings, wishing each other good work weeks.

*****

It was Saturday evening of the next weekend, and I stood in front of the mirror in the bedroom of my domme's condo, staring at my reflection and pondering what led to the femboy outfit I saw. I wore lacy black panties (high cut on the hips, half of my butt cheeks showing), an ultra girly, high necked, white see through cropped camisole with flower designs, lacy black tights to mid thigh, and two inch heeled criss-cross sandals. My domme had also used rouge, "to highlight by nipples and areolas." The outfit was very feminine, and I was expected to model it for her and three female guests who were attending our wine and cracker evening. They were waiting for me in the living room.

I was pretty uncomfortable in this ensemble, but needed to get started. Taking a deep breath, I walked to the edge of the room and plunged ahead, music playing. My domme and Jie sat in chairs around the long leather couch, while Jie's friend Meilin and her friend Mei relaxed on the couch, all the women enjoying their wine. Meilin and especially Mei were decidedly younger than the rest of us, probably in their early thirties. Mei was a younger, shorter version of my girlfriend.

dressed nattily in designer jeans and a white translucent blouse.

I strode to the right front of the room, attempting to mimic the runway walk used by models. Meilin, who was not shy, broke the ice. "Oh my, that is quite the outfit, very girly. Those sandals are classy, and the top is very sexy and feminine. Your sub is quite the femme boy."

"More like a pussy boy," Jie added. "Such a girly outfit, you've outdone yourself subby."

"Yes, he is looking girly," my domme added, smirking at me. "He certainly is a pussy boy!"

"What do you think, Mei?"

"The tights and heels nicely show off his sexy legs. Yet his outfit is so girly. I don't know any man who would wear that-none that I would date. Perhaps a sissy boy?"

"Yes, Mei, good point. He does like anal play. Hmm."

The teasing and innuendo, especially from my domme, in conjunction with the overly femboy outfit, hit a nerve. It was humiliating, and my face was flushed.

And the teasing was not done. "Yes, if he's not meeting your needs, if you know what I mean," Mei added, "perhaps join us for one of our girls' nights out, including a visit to a nightclub. And that usually means cute and hunky guys for our viewing enjoyment."

"Thanks for the invite, sounds fun, Mei. Being out with us girls, gazing at some male eye candy would be nice," my domme retorted.

"Exactly," Mei continued. "And occasionally, one of us girls gets lucky!"

(I was incredulous at this banter, and already disliked Mei and her comments, concerned that my girlfriend would get drawn into it. But I knew better than to raise the topic in such a public setting.)

"Okay subby, thanks for modeling, you can have a seat in your outfit and chat with us girls. Get your beer if you like." Struggling with the heels on my sandals, I nearly fell on my return from the kitchen, beer in hand.

After even more teasing, my domme joined me in the bedroom. "Get out of the girly boy outfit, and put on your dark panties. We'll see you in the living room, and bring the yoga pad."

I walked out into the living room wearing only my girly high cut panties with an audience of four fully clothed Asian American women, including one, (Mei), who was a complete stranger. Notwithstanding that I was no longer a stranger to semi- nudity and more in front of my domme and friends, it remained embarrassing.

Putting down the yoga pad, I knelt before my domme. "Please remove the panties my sub, and let's begin with the customary symbol of your submission."

Now nude, I leaned in and kissed her feet.

"Oh my God," exclaimed Mei, the group's newcomer, "you weren't kidding about this being pretty kinky. And already full frontal- with shaved pubes no less."

"I told you," Meilin quipped, "and there's more coming I assume, including spankings."

"Mmm, yes," my domme cracked, grinning. "Jie, why don't you join him at the end of the couch, perhaps visit his man-pussy."

"Most definitely." And this led to a brief finger fucking of my nether region as I leaned over in front of Jie. At least the women on the couch could not see my butthole being penetrated, though my cock and balls remained fully on display.

My domme interrupted this and suggested it was time for her favorite activity- a bare bottom spanking. And in a matter of moments I was over her lap, and Jie retrieved and handed her the silicone paddle.

She paused, savoring the moment, pulling my arm up behind my back. "Ladies, I spank my sub weekly like this, it keeps him on good behavior. Subby understands, yes?"

"Staring at the floor, with my hips and buttocks across her lap, I replied. "Yes, if it pleases you my domme." I did not dare get snippety in this setting.

Thwack! Thwack... "Mmph," Thwack!

The day's spanking had begun. The force of the first few, bringing stinging and pain, were always a shock. She issued a parade of strikes on my cheeks with the small but oh so firm silicone paddle.

She finally paused to rest. I had counted approximately fifteen strikes on my newly red and sore butt.

"Five more my sub, you're doing well, almost there."

The last five were stronger, my domme whacking my colored and toasty warm nether cheeks. I managed to silently endure, except for a few yelps at the end.

All done my sub, as she patted my back. "Go ahead and get a bottle of water, and some pain tablets if you like, and rejoin us in five minutes."

As I left the room, naked, my butt cheeks freshly reddened from her smacking, I heard Mei marveling that the spanking was "wild, pretty intense".

Managing to get my buttocks calmed down a tad with some ice, I was called back to the living room and found myself, still naked, restrained again over a straight back dining chair. Our female audience sat within feet of me on the couch, observing.

My domme quickly approached me, nudged my legs open and traced down my sore cheeks with her fingers, over my bud, cupping my balls. "They're still very full. You will be expected to accept all eight of my lashes from the slapper if you want to have a chance to cum tomorrow, understood?" she whispered.

"Yes," I mumbled, tightly gripping the seat of the chair. "I will do my best."

"Especially after the paddling of your bottom, this will hurt a little. But you can do it. Or, well, you know..."

She rotated her hips, and unleashed a nasty strike on my butt.

SLAP!

"UHHHHH."

She repeated five more of these, me yelping after each. A few would leave red stripes across my cheeks.

I was at my limit, and cried out. "Yellow!" I need two minutes please."

"Okay, my sub, granted."

I grimaced and gritted my teeth. The break was over much too quickly.

SLAP!

"Owwwww, mercy please, not so hard," I reflexively yelped.

"Good one," Jie called out, "he can take it."

"Yes, and he will," my domme confirmed. Ever the disciplinarian, she lashed my cheeks a final time. I stared at the floor, my butt seething, likely marked or striped.

My restraints were removed and I met Jie in the bedroom, who provided the usual towel and ice, and two anti-inflammatories, before my girlfriend joined me, lying next to me.