Femdom Chronicles Ch. 04

Story Info
Subby boy struggles to accept her dominance.
8.2k words
4.28
11k
6

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

New readers may want to read an earlier chapter for context. Hope you enjoy.

It was a Sunday morning, I awoke in my own home and headed for a lengthy walk to get a coffee and a copy of the New York Times before texting my girlfriend-domme. We had agreed to meet at 11:00 A.M. for another Submission Sunday.

I called intending to push back on her dominance. We ended up agreeing that the upcoming Saturday would be reserved for romantic time together, dinner, visiting a museum, making love, and no kink. Certainly not a major change to her control over my weekends and our relationship, but at least a respite for one weekend evening from the spankings and more that comprise our weekend time together.

I announced myself when I arrived at her condo later that morning, and found her in her office room. "Hello my sub, please strip naked, and fold your clothes and place them neatly on the table in the bedroom."

I approached her working in front of her computer, comfortably attired in faded jeans and a white tee, her black hair pulled back in a ponytail. She looked rested, sexy and beautiful, her large oval shaped brown eyes gazing at me. This woman had me under her spell, and she knew it.

"Hi my sub, welcome to Submission Sunday, I see you're naked for me!" As she turned towards me in her swivel chair, I knelt before and kissed her feet.

"Good boy, I will be just a few more minutes with this email. Put on your girly pink panties I left on my bed, and be a dear and refill my coffee, add a bit of whole milk, and get yourself some water if you like. And please load whatever dishes are in the sink into the dishwasher and clean any pans out there. Thanks my subby!"

She resumed working while like an obedient servant, I brought her a cup of coffee. Nodding, she thanked me while I headed to the kitchen to deal with her rather messy sink nearly full with dishes and pans. When I completed my cleanup, I headed to the living room, where she was now relaxing on the couch, looking at her tablet. "That's my loyal sub, thanks for helping out in the kitchen! Maybe we need to get you a nice girly apron for that." (I was going to help her with cleaning chores? I had plenty of chores at my own home!)

We kissed and she fondled my cock with her fingertips, reaching underneath my lacy panties.

"Okay my sub, please stand before me, facing away, hands at your side." Pulling down my panties to my thighs, she checked on the state of my nether cheeks. "You've got a good bruise on your right side sir, so suggest you keep an eye on it, even ice it tonight and as necessary. Otherwise you're good, so we'll do a little paddling on one cheek and your lower thigh; we'll use the paddle and crop today!" she enthused.

"First, let's get your panties off and please lean over the end of the couch, legs spread wide." She stepped behind me, slapping my left cheek. Nothing wrong with that one sir, before she reached under and teased my ball sack, then cock.

My domme next had me lean over a straight back chair for her spankings. These were relatively moderate, except for her paddling of my left cheek, which was a pretty good whacking. Even with her at the helm, the whacking with the crop on my thighs was tolerable.

We broke for lunch, me remaining naked, mutually preparing roast beef sandwiches with bottled water. As we dined, she directed me "to develop a new activity demonstrating my submission," for the following weekend. "Make sure it's not something we've already done, sir. An unoriginal suggestion" (as determined by her), "will be considered disloyal and punished accordingly."

We chatted over our food about the status of our jobs and her work friends, before she announced it was time for us to head to the bedroom.

"I have something new, it's my turn this week, I'm looking forward to this my sub!" Under her prompt, I lay on my back, and she restrained my arms to the front corners of her bed, propping a pillow under my head. As I gazed at her, she stripped naked and climbed over me, straddling my chest. "Too bad you can't tease my nipples, but I can. And she did so, peering at me while she slowly moved forward on her knees until her vulva was over my face.

"Mmm, my sub, never done this before, but today's a good day to start!" Lowering the moist folds of her pussy onto my mouth, I began licking her. "That's my good boy, you know what to do."

And she rubbed her pussy, from near her perineum to her special nub, over my chin, mouth and nose. The weight of her core was on me now, smothering me as she gathered steam, me licking and tonguing her as she rode my face like a saddle.

"Mmmph, so good, I'm really wet!" she moaned. Pressing her hands down on my shoulder while resting her nub and sopping wet pussy on my tongue, I brought her to a thundering, intense orgasm, with her torso bucking and special nectar gushing into my mouth and spilling over my chin.

She remained on top, straddling me, before collapsing next to me.

"Unnnhh, my sub, that was exciting, hot." She kissed me, our tongues playing passionately. "I can taste my own juices from your kiss, hmm."

"Glad you enjoyed. But if we do again, make sure you give me a bit more space to breathe!"

"Of course sir!

"I see my poor sub is still restrained," she teased. And she began fondling my tumescent cock, manually stroking it, taking time to add lotion to the sensitive underside of my shaft.

"Uhhh, so good my domme, thank you." And she continued until my cock was hard and tingling. I was almost there, ready to cum, when she pulled her hand away.

"My domme, just a few more moments! Didn't I just earn my chance for a release?" I pleaded.

"Well, I guess edging is no fun at your end. But I like it when you beg and get desperate for me. And with your arms restrained, you're at my whim, aren't you? she looked on smugly.

She grazed my chest with her nails, and waited a few minutes, until my cock began to lose its tumescence. And once again, she began to fondle and stroke me.

"Uhhh, feels really sexy." And for a second time, she manually stroked me until I was ready to erupt.

"Don't cum my sub," she admonished, taking her hand away yet again, my cock twitching, seconds away from spurting!

"Please may I cum, my domme. It's my turn!"

"Hmm, I know you're frustrated, but this is an important lesson in accepting that my control includes when you may cum. You will be expected to accept edging as part of our play. Don't worry, there is always next weekend.

"Now don't be disrespectful, or there will be consequences."

She unclipped me from the restraints. "We are finished for the day. Remember, no pleasuring yourself during the week. Maybe you want to use ice to get your cock and balls calmed down," she teased.

"Yes my domme." As I rolled off the bed, I glared at her, sighing.

I saw that look, my sub. "Unacceptable. Lean over the bed. I will be back with the paddle."

As I drove home, I realized I could have ignored her request for paddling and simply left.

Instead, I apologized to her.

"Thank you, but that's not good enough." And she whacked me several times with the paddle on my tender cheeks.

After I dressed, she came with me to the door and hugged me. "I love you, my sub." Texting me later, she sent me her wishes for a good workweek. "See you Friday."

Frustrated, I did not respond to either greeting, yet not wanting to incur her wrath and further punishment, I did nothing to challenge her. I was tacitly accepting my growing submission to this sexy woman.

*****

"Hi my sub, '' she texted the following Thursday evening. "Bet I know what youre looking forward to after my edging lessons last Sunday! See you tomorrow evening, you can expect lots of impact play."

When I saw her text as I sat reviewing work emails, I shook my head in disbelief. She had a new theme, one that I did not care for, (edging and denial), but she was also right. I was looking forward to sex with my girlfriend.

My reply was short. "I'm working now my domme, see you soon."

*****

It was the next evening at my domme's condo, and we were enmeshed in impact play. She had just clipped me to the straight back chair and was ready to use the slapper.

Our evening had not gone as I had hoped: She broke our tradition of lovemaking at the start of our weekend, and instead, shortly after I arrived, had me worshipping her pussy from my knees while she relaxed on the couch with a glass of wine- and an orgasm.

There had also been spankings and a takeout dinner sprinkled in, before I ended up over the chair, my wrists affixed to the seat for more of my domme's favorite fetish activity.

She was in good spirits, wearing only a G- string and a cropped tee sans bra as she gleefully lashed me. Upon her concluding the final of ten strikes, I grimaced, crying out for mercy.

"It's okay my sub, all done now, good boy. You will be expected to accept an increased number of lashes in the coming weeks. I know you can do it! But for now, let's get you unrestrained and over to the couch for some ice and tablets." My cheeks were, as per usual for our Friday nights, in significant pain as I lay naked on the couch, my domme icing them and providing aftercare.

She eventually took a restroom break and asked me to join her in the bedroom. As I got up and stepped there, I hoped that we would finally make love. It was not to be. "Mmm, my sub, all these spankings, they've got my girl parts all hot and bothered. Let's do something about that! You will kneel and worship my lovely pussy and then we can talk about helping with your issue."

Her lashing had left me feeling needy, and I meekly complied, and attended to her most intimate parts before licking and sucking her clit, leading her to another rollicking climax.

"Mmph, so good. Such a talented subby boy!"

After a brief interlude, she motioned for me to come up on the bed. She pointed for me to lay back. "My sub, you are so good at that, and I see your cock is pretty much already at attention." While leaning over and kissing me, she began rubbing my member and balls.

I moaned, hoping she would stroke me to an orgasm. Using some lotion, she quickly had my cock pulsing, yet she once again let go as my cock bobbed in the air, straining, unable to cum.

Cupping my balls, she teased. "Oh my, your balls feel so full my sub. What should we do?" she asked rhetorically.

"Please," I groaned whinily, "I need to cum."

"Hmm, I am willing to help you with that. But I want something too, so let's make a trade."

"A trade?"

"Yes. Just need you to relax your hard limits on the girly boy outfits and so forth you're willing to wear for us. And then we can make love, right now!"

We talked for a bit, and I rather capriciously agreed to soften my limits on girly wear while conducting my waiter duties and for special occasions. (We both knew she was leveraging my sexual frustration in order to further feminize me.) There would be another pair of open-toed sandals, this one to be more dressy with higher heels, two girly camisoles for my torso, new tights, mid-thigh style with more upper leg area to be shaved to accommodate this. And even clear lip gloss, along with still more pairs of femboy panties.

In return, she agreed to make love that night and usually one time per week.

"Okay my domme, enough talk, time for our sex."

She grinned, nodded and took the lead, riding me until I finally reached a noisy climax.

*****

As I drove to her place on Submission Sunday, I reflected on a romantic several hours with my girlfriend the prior day, including a visit to an art museum in Los Angeles, dinner and lovemaking, with no kink. I attempted to wheedle out of her at dinner any long term agenda there might be regarding the girly boy theme, but she smirked and deflected to another topic.

Using my key to get in, I found her getting coffee in the kitchen.

"Greetings my sub," and we kissed each other warmly. "You know the routine, please strip, fold your clothes neatly, then be a dear and bring my coffee to the living room and get me a scone from the fridge. Thanks so much, I'm going to the restroom.

"And put on your lacy black panties I left for you on the bed." I sighed as I headed to the bedroom after leaving her coffee and pastry on a table.

She returned wearing only her G-string, and sat on the couch. I set out the yoga pad, and unprompted, knelt and kissed her feet. "That's a good boy. How about a little pussy worship while I enjoy my coffee. Moving to the edge of the couch she pushed aside her panties and opened her legs for my ministrations. Jie is coming soon, chop chop."

And I plunged in and got busy, licking and sucking her pussy. Was I her oral sex servant? Not solely, recalling that we had made love twice that weekend, though one session came with a price.

I licked and sucked her to a quick if subdued release. "Mmm, that was lovely my sub. Now let's go to the bedroom, we have some surprises."

And she brought out a pair of dressy brown women's sandals with what looked like thick two inch heels, criss-cross straps and a faux gold buckle that attached near the ankle, as well as a second strap over the front of the foot.

I stepped into them, and she suggested walking around in them to get used to the heels. As I returned after acquainting myself with the heels, my domme laid out black panties and another pair of black tights. I quickly tried them on, they reached only perhaps to my mid-thighs, and she accompanied me to her bath and directed me to shave my legs above them. "You will keep this area shaved," she directed.

The task meant removing much more of my leg hair, to perhaps three inches above my knee, with the majority of my upper leg now shaved. This would certainly be noticeable at the pool in my Speedo briefs; an adjustment to longer jammer style suits, which looked similar to bike shorts, would be necessary.

Fortunately, (for me), the camisoles had not arrived. My domme adjusted my lacy panties to a tanga look with lots of butt cheek showing, straightened my lacy tights and produced my sheer black lacy gloves- covering the palm and front of my hands only- and I slipped them on.

Jie arrived and, stepping into my heeled sandals and doing my best faux strut with shaved upper legs, I entered the living room. I felt feminized, which apparently was the point.

As I strolled in front of the two women, the teasing began. "Those heeled sandals are to die for," Jie chided. "Very formal looking, an elegant look, where did you get them subetta."

"Subetta?" I thought. Would this be my new appellation? "They were a gift, Miss. Not sure."

My domme chimed in with more teasing. "And you're showing lots of leg and butt cheeks. Mmm, very hot. Like the mid thigh style, what do you think?"

"It's very fashionable. And sexy with more of his legs shaved, yes?"

"Indeed! He looks more girly now!"

"And I understand there may be a sexy camisole to complete the look. Right now, our subetta is topless!"

"Yes, we need to correct that," my domme retorted, the two women grinning as they stepped up their ribbing.

I eventually completed my walk in front of them before serving their drinks.

I stood waiting next to the couch while they looked online via laptop, apparently shopping for camisoles "to complete my outfit." They found a few options and bookmarked them. Based upon their running commentary, it was clear my enhanced girly outfit would be viewed by at least a few more of their friends at another wine and cheese event. (Can't wait for that! I mused to myself).

All of this was expected and, as far I was concerned, harmless entertainment for the two women. I was not homophobic, and could take a little teasing, though it felt odd and uncomfortable to be dressed in women's wear. Yet I knew my embarrassment would be very much worse when a lacy camisole was added, along with lip gloss, in front of five women.

"Okay sub, time for a Sunday paddling!" my domme excitedly declared. After I stripped and was restrained naked to a chair, Jie started with a spanking from the leather crop before my domme took over and began her usual serious whacking of my nether cheeks. Jie cheered her on as her smacks turned my buttocks rosy red. As it mercifully ended, I groaned and waited to be unclipped.

"Good job my sub, you were quieter today." Not wanting to incentivize ever stronger spanks, I nodded and made a mental note to be sure to yelp and cry out when it hurt.

We took a break and while my domme walked her good friend to her car, I sipped an IPA and relaxed. Returning, she drank some wine while I iced my cheeks, and we chatted.

"Okay my sub, time for your idea, a new activity demonstrating your submission!"

I smirked and walked to the kitchen and brought back two bottles of water. "I need you to drink at least most of the two bottles. That's a clue to my rather kinky activity. Can you guess it?"

"Please, just tell me."

"Okay, well the water will lead to your need to pee, and I'm suggesting I clean your girl parts after."

"You're going to drink my pee?"

"I'm proposing to clean up after you're finished. It's not really safe for me to drink more than a few ounces."

"This is an excellent idea!" she grinned. Chugging the rest of her water, she was ready in short order. "My bladder is filling. Let's go to the bathroom!"

Nude from the waist down, she began peeing into the commode. Her bathroom was pretty spacious, with a wide space for the toilet, along with a full bath, next to a wider than standard shower. I waited outside and stepped into her bathroom after perhaps thirty seconds. "Never thought this would be sexy, my sub. I'm going to save a little for you if I can."

"Can I just clean up your parts, this first time? Why don't you let the rest out, I'll clean up the last few drops."

"I'll try." She released a bit more, before putting down the toilet seat, and sat on the edge.

"Okay my sub, time to clean me up. And I may have a few more drops for you."

I got on my knees before her and she opened her parts. As I moved inward to lick and clean her labia, she released perhaps another ounce of pee, which landed on my chin; a few drips trickled into my now open mouth.

"Okay, swallow and clean please."

The taste was a little bitter but tolerable as I swallowed and licked her inner folds of any remaining residue.

"Mmm, that's my good sub. You just drank a few drops of my pee and cleaned my girly parts. That was pretty kinky!

"Drink some mouthwash, then get on your knees at the end of my bed. Our new fetish has got me all excited to be sure. It's time to worship my pussy!"

For a second time that day, I was on my knees licking my domme's moist sex as she lay back, eyes open through narrow slits, enjoying my oral ministrations. She grabbed my head and pushed me further into her folds, moaning as she grew near a climax. I swirled my tongue around her swollen nub, sucking it into my mouth as I did so, and after perhaps thirty seconds later, she rocked her torso back.

"Uhhhhhhhhh, fuck, Yes! Yes!" she nearly screamed as she came loudly.

Coming down from her release, she motioned for me to stand next to her. "Get me a wash towel my sub." She wiped off her "girl juices" from my chin and we kissed. "Mmm, I needed that."

My cock already tumescent, she commenced fondling and stroking me. I was erect and ready to pop almost immediately. While gazing at my needy eyes, she smirked, and let go of my rod, glancing downwards.

"Oh my, your cock looked like it was he was all ready to shoot, yes?"

This was about teasing and denial. "Yes, please!"

"Well you were good today and I loved that you drank up the last of my pee, such a loyal sub. But I don't have much time left, I have some work to get to for a morning meeting tomorrow." And she proceeded to prattle on about her job, and then mine, what was on her plate for the week, and so forth. And after all that talk, my cock was nearly flaccid.