Femdom Chronicles Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jie, give us some privacy, why don't you join the others and I'll be a bit. Let me comfort my subby; he's endured a lot."

Her voice was soft and supportive and she kissed me on the forehead before placing my head on her shoulder. Her emotion filled voice and support was contagious, and I shed a few tears.

"It's okay to cry, I know it hurts." She lay with me a few more minutes before applying some salve.

There are two or three welts, one rather red and nasty. "Why don't you stay here, keep icing it and rest, I'll be back in ten minutes."

*****

She rejoined me as promised, awakening me from a brief nap. "Let's get out and chat with our guests, you may put on a pair of jeans and join us, but leave your sexy torso uncovered."

It was nice to sit and chat with the women while wearing some clothes, as Kevin. Mei seemed shocked to learn I am a practicing lawyer. There was more teasing from especially Meilin about my femboy attire earlier, but it was good natured. ("Where did you get that lacy crop top, it's lovely?") And my domme leaned over to kiss me at one point. The women all left fairly early, and I hoped we would make love.

When she returned after seeing off Jie, my yearning for lovemaking was for naught. "All that spanking earlier in front of our audience, you accepting my lashes, has this girl feeling frisky, my sub. And I have a new spicy activity to introduce, along with your pussy worship of course! Let's head to my bedroom!"

This meant me on my knees, attending to her girl parts. Enjoyable, but my cock was ready to explode and I needed to cum! I resolved to attentively satisfy her in the hope I would be granted my release.

My domme assumed her regular position on the bed's edge with me again on my knees before her. "Okay get to it my sub." I used a slow build up, licking all around her inner labia and, already wet, her special nectar was gushing.

"That's lovely my girly boy. Please come up on the bed and let me introduce you to my new special friend." She reached under one of the pillows near the headboard, revealing a realistic looking cock dildo. Doesn't it look like the real thing? she teased, "see the veins and well defined head, along with balls at the base. And it's always hard for me! Since tonight is a punishment night for you and your cock is not available, we will play with this. Isn't that exciting?"

I was in a bit of shock and my domme noticed. "Don't worry, my sub, he's not permanently replacing your unit."

("He", I mused to myself, a dildo is more like an "it").

She lathered the he cock dildo with lotion and handed it to me. "Back on your knees sir. Start with our cock dildo, and we'll play it by ear."

I paused as I realized what she was asking me to do. "Now sir!" Her legs already spread, I licked her labia and lubricated her special parts again before I inserted the cock into her wet and waiting pussy, and began fucking her with it.

"Uhhhhhhh, he feels so good, that's it, all the way in. Mmm, love his girth, nice and thick!" I moved it quicker now, penetrating her soaked pussy.

"Uhh, my pussy's nice and full, continue fucking me with it and resume worship of my clit!" Leaning over her more closely, I licked and sucked her special nub while fucking her with the cock dildo. It was not long before her arousal grew, and canting her core and pushing into my mouth, I felt her clit pulse and she came loudly, her hips bucking.

"Unnnnnnnnhhh, uhhh, oh my God...uhhhhnnn."

She came wildly, uttering her noises, before she lay back, pushing my head away from her core.

As she relaxed, she grinned at me. "Take him out, my sub. My cock dildo did his job. Mmmph, so sexy, what a release. Going to have to do that again!"

As she recovered in her post orgasm glow, she motioned for me to come up next to her. Pleasing her was a turn on for me, and I was already showing tumescence.

"Good boy my sub." She sat up and we kissed passionately and she lightly pinched my nipples before tracing down to my unit, fondling my member. My cock grew quickly.

"Hmm, I bet I know what you're thinking about, my sub."

"Yes my domme, please, I've been your good subby tonight." I was grovelling at this point, but didn't care.

"Please what, I want you to say it."

"Please let me cum. Manual stimulation would be appreciated if you're too tired to make love."

"Yes, well I've been taken care of, but let's see..."

She quickly stroked me again to near orgasm before jerking her hand away.

"Well, I am feeling sated and tired, and it's late."

She paused. "This is a new phase of my dominance. I like that you just asked permission to cum. You are accepting that I control your orgasms. But there is more. As your domme in an FLR, my pleasure comes first. You will be expected to accept that without snippety comments and insolent outbursts.

"My reading tells me these lessons must be regularly reinforced. So for tonight, no cumming. Her tone had changed, this was stated tersely as her decision. But if you are good and avoid any outbursts, I will ensure you get to cum tomorrow - and then be my girly boy cum licker and lick it up of course!"

She gazed at me, as I tried to hide my frustration. She felt my balls, and their weight, before squeezing them. "Don't worry, relief is coming." And we snuggled and spooned as she quickly dozed off. Frustrated yet again, I dressed and headed home.