Femdom Chronicles Ch. 05

Story Info
My domme expands our kink.
8.4k words
4.29
9.2k
8
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My domme engages in more kink and advanced femdom activities. Recommend you read Femdom Chronicles Chapters Ch 01 and 04 for context. Hope you enjoy.

It was a Friday evening, and my sexy girlfriend and I shared a night as a regular couple. We enjoyed romantic sex, a quick dinner and then took in a professional ballet at the Music Center in Los Angeles. As it was my idea to attend the ballet performance by a reputable national company, there was a little teasing on the drive home about whether I enjoyed the "cute fit guys running around dancing in their tights, with their man parts and butt cheeks outlined revealingly in their form fitting outfits."

"Yes, but there were also shapely women doing the same in sexy tights."

Our date reminded me why I was attracted to this shapely, attractive Asian American woman with her oval shaped, almond brown eyes. Yet the romance and traditional sex with her was becoming increasingly infrequent.

The next day, as expected, she had flipped a switch and turned back into my domme. There was a text midday announcing "the arrival of a new impact tool for us to play with, can't wait"! This was code for a new spanking tool of some sort.

I was decidedly less enthused, knowing that my buttocks would soon be the recipient of the new item. (Probably some version of her furiously whacking me, leaving me with pain, soreness and more on my tender behind.) Regardless, as much as I did not like to admit it, our femdom themed activities, especially those that included me naked in front of her friends- which triggered my exhibitionist bent, were also a turn on for me. My submission to her was deepening.

I demurred when she suggested we get together earlier than scheduled, and got in a leisurely swim. It was late afternoon as I arrived at her condo, and it did not take her long to get me naked and over a straight back chair, restrained by the wrists to the frame, in her living room. She declined to let me see her new spanking toy, but was clearly looking forward to it's use, "on your sexy glutes, of course".

Wearing a thin, tight pair of leggings that rode low on her hips and a white cropped tee without bra which displayed the underside of her pert tits when bending over, she approached me from behind. "We need to reestablish my dominance after our romantic couple night, my sub. And don't start expecting those to be a regular thing, we don't want you getting the wrong idea. I have plans for my cute boy. Understood?"

Naked and restrained with my butt protruding out, I was in no position to disagree and she knew it. "Yes my domme, of course," nodding as I spoke.

"Okay good, spread your legs for me, now please!"

Using a dollop of lotion, she traced downward with her fingers from the crease of my butt to my rosebud and pushed inward for a few moments to her first knuckle, before continuing to my perineum, settling on my ball sack.

Cupping my balls, she felt their heft. "Hmm, after last night, they're lighter. I bet a few lengthy edging sessions can fix that. Want my subby feeling all needy for me!" she uttered, as if thinking out loud.

I was distracted and anxious about the new impact tool, and barely considered her words. Still clasping my balls, she squeezed, applying pressure, then suddenly yanked downward.

"Uhhh, please!" She had my attention, and a surging ache arose from my groin.

"Oh my, is my sub already whimpering?" And she yanked again. "Reminding you who controls your weekends."

There wasn't much doubt about that.

"Okay, I'm retrieving our new paddle. Another silicone special, with more heft and much bigger impact area. Let's try it out!" She did not mask her excitement.

"Mmph," Thump, Thump, Thump!

"OWWWWWWWW, UHHHHHH! Jesus!"

She was grunting again when delivering these, and they packed a heavy impact when striking my cheeks, landing with a distinct thumping sound. Her strikes were typically forceful, with pain already permeating into the tissue of my backside.

"Okay, a little harder now!"

"Harder? They're plenty strong already!"

"Mmph," THUMP!

"OWWWWWWWW, Jesus Fuck!"

"Mmph," THUMP.

"Uhhhhhhhhhh, Fuck!"

"Mmph," THUMP!

"Fuck!" I gritted my teeth. "Please, how about a bit softer!" These were severe, a considerable step up in intensity from the smaller paddle.

"Well, yes, the site mentioned the paddle will leave a strong impression on your sub. We're no longer beginners; no more love taps for my girly boy!"

"Mmph," TWHACK! "Mmph," TWHACK! "Mmph," TWHACK!

"UHHHHHHHHHH. Please, a little leniency; I'll be good today!"

"Oh my, already desperate! I like! My lovely paddle has proved to be a good purchase! This treatment will help keep you motivated to please me!"

I mashed my teeth. "Yellow! I need a break!"

"Hmm, such a girly boy. I had hoped you would take more for me." "Let me get you some water." With my wrists restrained, she fed me a few gulps. And in just seconds, she sounded the spanking alarm: "Resuming my sub!"

"Mmph," WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK!

The last ones struck me so quickly, they left me little time to use my safeword.

"That was a good thumping sir. Your cheeks are very red. I'm guessing it aches a bit down there?"

I stared at the floor. "A lot more than a bit!" Unfortunately, this level of pain and discomfort was becoming rather common on my weekends, at least with my domme at the helm. I wasn't used to it, but was familiar with it.

She stood behind me. "My sub, I'm just a little wound up. Have I mentioned that smacking you like this, restrained to the chair, is a turn-on for me! I so much enjoy reddening your cute nether cheeks, listening to your whimpering and pleading for mercy. "And now I'm going to take a few minutes to attend to my aroused girl parts!"

There was a lengthy pause, and the sounds of her gasping. I surmised she was pleasuring herself, though she was sight unseen. I was eventually unclipped and led by the hand to the couch. "Please get the yoga pad from the bedroom sir, and you know what to do. Let's have you worship my sexy pussy out here. Chop, Chop, my sub. I'm ready for you!"

When I returned with the pad, she was naked and reclining against a few couch pillows. Having trimmed her minimal pubic patch even further, with her legs splayed out, her pussy was front and center.

She pointed at her core. "Get to it my subby!" With my cheeks freshly thumped and sore, I busily attended to her needs from my knees, licking her to a lusty and loud climax.

As she came down from her natural high, she gazed at me. "Mmm, that was much needed my sub, that's my loyal girly boy! Why don't you come up here on the couch." As I did so, I broached the topic of icing my still seething cheeks. "I haven't forgotten that, we'll do it soon, first come here, she directed, sounding perturbed."

I angled my legs and thighs upward, keeping my sore cheeks off the couch, my already tumescent cock facing her. "Glad your member is happy, you enjoy worshipping my pussy, yes?" It was a rhetorical question. And she reached out and began stroking my shaft.

I closed my eyes, relishing the moment. As I suspected, she led me oh so close to cumming before she let go, my cock throbbing in the air. Spanked then edged and denied was our new protocol, with pussy worship mixed in, I mused to myself.

"Okay, let's get the ice and head to the bedroom."

While I lay on the bed face down, ice over my sore cheeks, she sat directly in front of me, legs spread out again, leaning back on a pillow, vulva within inches of my face. "Need another round of your licks and kisses down there, I'm still wet and frisky. Take your time, start with my moist petals before tending to my special nub!"

I quickly applied myself to the task, my tongue busily licking her special petals, and she lay back, eyes closed. "Mmm, so good my sub, keep going, such a talented tongue." I lapped up her special juices and licked and sucked her girl parts to yet another oral treat.

While calming down on the bed, she had me sit up, and took me through two lengthy edging sessions, leaving my member hard and balls aching. "Please my domme, have mercy!" I pleaded.

"Sorry my sub, you had a nice release with me last night. Don't want you to get spoiled. And I like you all horny and needy like this, it makes you more attentive to my needs."

"But..."

"There's no but," she interrupted. "Remember, we are in a female led relationship now. And my pleasure comes first. Are we going to have another problem?" she asked tersely. "If so..."

"No, we're not" I stated quietly, resigned to my plight. "May I please use the ice to calm down my man parts?"

"That's a good boy. Of course. Then let's go grab some takeout and maybe watch a movie on Netflix later."

*****

Dueling Spankings

Two weeks had gone by, and what my domme called our Female Led Relationship continued with her very much in charge.

It was late on a Saturday afternoon and we were eating some takeout before heading to friend Jie's for what undoubtedly would be more kinky activities, though she had been circumspect about what was on the agenda.

"Okay, I thought I should let you know about what's up for this evening. Jie has a new sub of her own that she has been seeing for a few weeks, his name is Ricardo. They met at an online fetish site- he's more her sub than her boyfriend. It's brand new, we'll see. Since it's the first time we've involved another man in our kinky play, I wanted to tell you. He's bisexual and I thought there maybe would be a little play with the two of you, just a peck on the cheek, or holding hands. But please don't freak out, I am not expecting you to have sex with him, though there may be some teasing.

"Questions?"

"Umm, yes, first, thank you for the heads up. You're right, without your assurances, I would have let my imagination run wild, and been upset. So no stroking each other's cock or worse, right? Please recall I am not bisexual. And is Jie on board with this?"

"You're my sub, and no sexual hanky-panky with another man. Just a peck on the cheek. You know my predilections, so of course there will be spankings tonight!"

As we pulled into the parking lot of Jie's condo complex, despite my domme's notice of the evening's events, I was pretty anxious. Her good friend Jie was an aficionado of advanced femdom themes, and was a strong influence on my girlfriend. The two women were in sync on the topic.

I brought my bag of adult toys and spanking implements, while she carried a large leather purse with a selection of a few girly items for me, and likely some tools for our inevitable spanking scene. As we arrived in the lobby of her friend's condo, we exchanged greetings. The two women immediately went into domme mode, and directed me to go to the guest bedroom to strip and put on a pair of tanga style panties.

When I returned, there was another directive, to serve them each a glass of Merlot in her best friend's spacious living room. I heard the two women giggling as they headed through the foyer to the couch. "So is he here?" my domme asked.

As I strolled out with their wine, a thin, young, thirty-something Latino male walked out of the guest bedroom and walked over to Jie. He was wearing an outfit similar to mine: a pair of high cut panties, and nothing else. I could not help but notice he was sporting a pretty good bulge down below before I averted my eyes.

Jie introduced her special friend Ricardo, "whom I've recently been seeing. We hope our two subs enjoy each other's company tonight." Ricardo and I exchanged glances and greetings. With both of us standing in front of the two women in our panties, it was awkward.

"Oh, you two can do better than that", Jie teased, "especially in your little girly panties. Ricardo, please give your male counterpart a nice kiss."

"Yes Mistress," and he stepped over and gave me a peck on the lips as I turned to look at him. I pulled my head away, blushed and looked down. My domme sipped her wine while seated comfortably on the couch, smirking, clearly enjoying the moment.

"Okay," Jie added, "we would like each of you to get a straight back dining chair from the table across the room, set it over here with the chairs facing each other, and stand beside them. Once done, remove your panties, and then it's time for some bare bottom spankings!"

And in a moment's time, Ricardo and I were naked over our respective dominant's lap, with the two women each clutching a hairbrush sized silicone paddle. "Let's get our subs' tender cheeks red and raw! And subby, please turn your head and watch Ricardo receiving his paddling." My fellow sub was similarly directed.

"Let's begin Jie! Why don't we rotate, first me smacking my sub, then you with yours, and so on."

"Yes, you start!" Jie grinned.

Thwack! My domme got the festivities started.

Whack! The sound of Jie's paddle striking her sub on his naked cheeks.

Thwack, Whack, Thwack, Whack, and the dueling bare bottom smackdown proceeded, the unceasing strikes landing firmly on our behinds.

"This is exciting! Let's see who can get their sub's cheeks the most colorful."

"Agreed, I'm going to step up the intensity. Poor Ricardo."

As my domme's smacks continued past ten, my cheeks were sore, and smarting with pain. I began yelping and pleading for mercy.

Thwack! Thwack!

"Uhhh, please," I pleaded, "be nice!" Finally, there was a respite. Ricardo groaned once or twice during our ordeal, but was much more subdued than me.

"As per usual, she ignored my pleas. How about three more, Jie?"

"Make it four. Lead the way, Miss."

"Gladly." And the two women completed the chorus of spankings, with me now groaning in pain, staring at the floor as it ended. The room was momentarily silent.

"Okay my sub, you may get your beer and ice yourself on the guest bed briefly. Be back in five." I retreated to the bedroom, with the two women and Ricardo remaining in the living room.

When I returned, my domme offered a distraction to my sore cheeks. I stood in front of the two women, while Ricardo sat on the spanking chair. She began fondling my unit and as I showed tumescence, she retrieved the skin lotion and began stroking my cock until it was fully erect and twitching. Having been habituated to her public fondling, I closed my eyes and tried to enjoy myself.

"Mmm, such a nice hard cock for me, good boy. Don't you think, Jie?"

"Yes, love it, sexy," she encouraged. "And Roberto, don't avert your eyes."

"Yes Mistress, very hot!"

After she ceased her attention to my privates and I got my unit calmed down, it was suggested we try something different, and each couple headed to their respective bedrooms.

My domme pulled out a pink butt plug from my bag, along with some skin lotion. "Okay, let's get your sexy rosebud ready for the plug! Lean over the bed please." She quickly lotioned my bud and began slowly fingering my anal cavity, up to the first knuckle.

"Hmm, feels good, thank you.""

"That's my subetta, enjoying my attention to your man-pussy, are we? Please take your time, and get your plug in! No leaking it, and meet us back in the living room for more fun!"

It took me some time, the plug flanged to a wider middle section, but I carefully made it to the living room with it nestled up my backside. The two women waited on the couch, while Ricardo and I stood directly in front of them.

"Okay each of you turn around and lean over, legs apart. Oh my, there's my sub's pink plug, the base peeking out from his cute little man pussy! And your sub's too. Such girly boys."

"Yes, they're very obedient, and have no problem with attention to their butts. This was a good idea. Ricardo, please step closer to Kevin, and the two of you hold hands, and keep leaning over at the hip, legs apart, displaying your plugs, with your balls hanging down for us. My, your sub's letting his little sissy boy come out, his cute rosebud filled with a plug and holding hands with Ricardo like that!"

"Yes indeed, he certainly is! Such a lovely image, too bad there's a no photo rule, aren't they a cute couple, with nearly matching plugs in their little rosebuds? Remain in position you two, while we enjoy the view and our wine." They chatted about whether to do another spanking scene, but mercifully decided against it.

I was again flushed with the teasing and humiliation. Their sissy boy references were unsettling, as was the entire scene. Holding hands with another male sub while leaning over and displaying our butt plugs. Seriously?

I was jolted from my reverie with an order to remove my plug, and "put on your little panties". As we strolled back in the room and stood at attention after doing so, Ricardo proved to be very attentive, asking whether the two women needed more wine or water.

Jie nodded, and he quickly refreshed their drink preferences, and provided each of them with a bottle of chilled water. After waiting for a lull in their conversation, he inquired whether either woman would fancy a footrest. Jie thanked him for his thoughtfulness, and directed him to where there was one in her bedroom.

"Yes Mistress, and is there anything else I can get you?" he added before strolling to get the item for her.

Interrupting, my domme ordered me to get it, "and please take notes how sub Ricardo has been so helpful, anticipating our needs. Meanwhile you stand there like a stone and wait to be given directives." I nodded and quickly headed to get the item and carefully put it in front of Jie.

"Thank you, my sub. Come over and stand in front of me, and bend at the hips."

I knew what was coming. She leaned forward, yanking down my panties to my thighs, and swatted me several times on my nether cheeks with the palm of her hand. There was yet more stinging.

"Please be more focused on us and learn from your fellow sub," she scolded. "Next time, I will not be so lenient. And turn and face us with your little panties around your thighs, head down, until further directed."

I found this embarrassing but strangely titillating, my cock showing considerable tumescence due to her public scolding, with me standing there with my man parts again on display. Eventually, I rejoined Ricardo and we were allowed to don our regular attire. The four of us chatted about lighthearted topics. Ricardo was pleasant yet seemingly without a career as best I could discern.

When we arrived at her condo later that evening, I was prompted to get into my girly panties and join my domme on the couch. She was fully dressed in jeans and a stylish, semi-transparent off white blouse.

As she grazed my chest and nipples, we chatted about the evening. "Glad to see you didn't have a problem with your brief play with Ricardo or the butt plugs. Maybe we will do it again! He seems like a very good sub, there are things for you to learn from him, like his attentiveness to his mistress."

I expected to hear about this, and just nodded.

"And something else. Jie informed me this evening that Ricardo has agreed to wear a chastity cage for her, and it's on order. I think this is something for us to consider for you as well. This would be a great way for you to demonstrate your loyalty. You would not wear it all the time, and we can go slow at first. I wouldn't expect you to wear it when at home with your son of course. Maybe for special occasions."

Chastity cage, seriously? I pondered incredulously. I was only vaguely familiar with these cages for men, and had never seen a picture of one, but had recalled them from online stories I had perused. One did not have to be an Einstein to grasp what they were for. I knew this was a big step, and one I was not excited about.

"I need details. Can you please pull up photos of a model wearing one from our favorite toy site? I'm guessing they sell them."

She quickly found a photo from a familiar adult fetish site, and handed me her laptop. There was a clear image of a nude male modeling a plastic cage encasing his cock, with a metallic looking ring encircling the base of his balls. The whole ensemble was locked.