Femdom Chronicles Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head in disbelief. "Wow, you're asking me to wear a locked plastic cage around my cock? Sorry, but that is a little bit much, don't you think? Not likely!" I curtly scoffed, viewing her with a near scowl.

"I'm going to get some water Miss," and abruptly stood and ambled to the kitchen. As I returned, she was glaring at me, visibly upset.

"Sit down my sub," she commanded, glowering in my direction. "I made what I thought was a sexy suggestion for our play, and you rudely snapped at me! I didn't order you to put one on, I just threw out a suggestion.

"Your discourteous, insolent conduct is unacceptable. And it's not a first offense. There will be a strong punishment, apparently the recent ones for similar behavior a few weeks ago were not enough. I am going to have to mull it over, discuss with Jie, and will let you know tomorrow how we proceed. Right now, please get a dinner chair and lean over the back of it."

She came back with the smaller silicone paddle and wore her leggings and a crop top: her spanking attire.

"This is only a small portion of your punishment. Be assured, there will be more for yet another very rude outburst."

"Mmph," Thwack! "Mmph," Thwack! Thwack, Thwack, Thwack!

She issued a brief but intense paddling, enough to again turn my bottom cheeks sore and red. "Okay, my sub, you need some corner time. Get your nose over there and think about how to improve your attitude and please me, like Ricardo did earlier with his Mistress. Remain there until directed otherwise."

I dutifully apologized and complied, though my mind wandered as it grew late. I needed to process what happened, and decided to refrain from making any decisions until the next morning. She finally recognized the hour, and suggested I return in the morning. "I expect you'll exhibit proper subby boy behavior tomorrow."

I again apologized, dressed quietly and drove home.

It was mid-morning Sunday, and I heard the ping of a text message as I sat with my coffee reading the New York Times. As expected, it was from my domme, who requested we commence our Submission Sunday as early as possible. I had morning errands and also needed to reflect on the situation with her.

I found myself conflicted over her chastity cage suggestion. My legal and professional side rejected her idea as ridiculous and my curt response as justified. Yet the submissive in me cast the blame inward, rebuking myself for a very rude retort to what was merely a suggestion. I decided to make things right with her. Apologize and accept her likely very stern consequence and punishment, though I would ask for some compromise and attempt to negotiate over the details.

As I entered her condo later that morning, I found her in the workroom in front of the computer. She smiled and greeted me, before directing me to strip for her and don the girly panties in the bedroom per our usual protocol.

I tried to signal a proper subby boy attitude. "Yes, I will do so promptly, as requested." I located on her bed a pair of white satin panties with magenta borders with flowers centered at the waistline, put them on and strolled to her workroom doorway. "Excuse me, do you want me to get the yoga pad?"

Turning off her computer, she smiled at me. "Yes, let's adjourn to the living room." She was fully dressed in typical Sunday morning attire: faded jeans, a long sleeve tee, and comfy white socks. I put down the pad and knelt before her.

"That's my good sub, please move towards me a bit." Pulling down my panties, she cupped my balls, and squeezed, before yanking down. "You'll be my good little sub today, yes?"

I gasped and nodded, but held my glance at her. "Okay pull those up and join me on the couch sir, we need to chat."

"Before you start, I want to strongly apologize again for my conduct last evening. I should not have snapped at you like that. I guess the lawyer in me took over, not sure. I can be a better submissive for you. I still respectfully decline your chastity suggestion, but understand there will be punishment for my snippety response."

She nodded. "I appreciate your apology, and there certainly will be punishment." Her tone changed now.

"Your conduct was very rude, you were talking flippantly to me, not just anyone. And the misconduct is not your first. So I will allow you a choice of one of two punishment options. Option one is a stern whipping with the strap with you restrained at my discretion. This will involve numerous lashes with no safeword as it is a punishment spanking. It will be unpleasant for you, and will be intended to prevent further such rude outbreaks.

"Or, second: There will be enhanced femboy items, including nipple and cock jewelry, a girly apron for wear here or at Jie's, and a one time-event with advanced femdom activities at Jie's or perhaps Meilin's, with as many as six female attendees. I'm still discussing details. You may use your safeword, but only once. It may even be a place with a pool, so it can be a fun thing for you. Maybe you offer swim lessons in your bikini, though your attire for the evening is entirely at my discretion. I suggest the latter punishment option as severe spankings don't seem to deter your outbursts.

"And there will be more edging and no release for today and all of next weekend, though that is a punishment for me too. I do enjoy our sex, so maybe not!"

I nodded and thanked her "for your clarity. The second option sounds agreeable, and I would appreciate being notified on how many are attending. About the girly apron, I have my own home to clean in my spare time so I would like to find other ways to demonstrate my loyalty. But I will wear it on a one time basis and request my duties are kitchen based. That's it right, the apron and cock and nipple jewelry?And I am hoping we drop the chastity idea."

"Well, at least for today my sub, but I may bring it up again. I like that you mentioned that you will find ways to demonstrate your loyalty. Thank you. But I need to see action. Do you have something in mind for today, preferably a new activity?"

"I don't but I will think of one soon. Fair enough?"

"Soon shall mean this upcoming weekend. I shall look forward to that."

"Yes, no question, understood."

She nodded and we discussed a few of the details of the event. I knew that with my domme and Jie planning it, the "advanced femdom activities" with an audience of six women would entail lots of humiliation, spankings and more.

*****

It was a typically busy workweek, and I was at home on Thursday evening reviewing work emails when I received a text from my girlfriend. She had decided to attend a girls' night out event the next evening with Jie, Meilin, Mei and others and we would not be getting together. I did not have a problem with it, except for a comment made by Mei previously that the girls would be going to dinner, and then on to a nightclub for checking out the young, "hunky guys". My domme had joined in the banter, adding that she would enjoy gazing at the young male eye candy, and appreciated the invite.

Responding to her text, I suggested she have a good time, yet secretly hoped that gazing at hunky guys would not lead to something more. I knew as her sub, it was not my role to micromanage her evening and left it at that.

She responded with a thumbs up emoji, and a brief text: "Be good on your Friday night, my subby boy!"

By mid-afternoon Saturday, I heard from her after a swim at the pool. "Fun night with the girls, including lots of cute guys at the nightclub, but don't fret, it was 'look but don't touch' for me, though there certainly was lots of eye candy.

"I'm missing my sub about now. When can you come over for a spanking or three?"

I picked up her text after a relaxing swim workout, and grinned. "Be there in about an hour." There was a smiley emoji in response.

I entered her condo and announced myself, then stripped naked right in the kitchen, and my domme greeted me as I entered her living room. "Mmm, already naked for me, nice, let's make that a new rule, shall we. Whenever you enter my kitchen, you are to get naked for me." She reached down and began fondling my cock, which quickly was tumescent. "Off to a good start this afternoon." Clasping my hand, she led me to the "spanking chair" that was already set out in front of the couch. "Back in a moment my sub."

She returned in her leggings and tee sans bra, holding both the large and small silicone paddles. "Let's get caught up. We missed our Friday night bare bottom special! Over my lap sir!" There was a pregnant pause as she positioned my right leg between both of hers, and then it started.

She warmed me up with the smaller paddle, then delivered several full smacks with that tool, before setting it aside. "Time for the main event. Let's try the heftier paddle now!" she intoned in an animated voice. This was a serious implement, delivering a heavy impact on my behind, and I readied myself for it.

Thump! Thump! Thump! Thump!

"Uhhh! Uggggh! Owwwwww! Uhhhnnnn, Jesus!"

These were struck with force, and they hurt. Her blows were unrelenting, and it felt like ten or so more before she paused.

She was grinning, relishing her control while I squirmed and groaned during her strikes. "Your sexy cheeks are showing some color now, but we can do better. Please lean over one of the dinner chairs, my sub. I can better deliver my whacks to your behind there!" She quickly restrained me over the chair back, my wrists clipped to the seat. Her smacks were more than firm enough with her seated on the spanking chair. But I remained silent, knowing that any objection would worsen the severity of the paddling.

"Mmph," Whack, "Mmph," Whack, Whack, Whack.

"Please, not so hard. It really hurts!"

Oh, don't be such a girly boy, you're not a newbie to spankings," she chided. She delivered five more, with me reflexively yelping and whimpering. I grimaced and gritted my teeth, and she finally paused. "Okay, I've sated my spanking fetish and your butt cheeks are nice and red now with a few purplish areas, just like we like! Let's get the restraints off and join me on the couch.

"Please retrieve your yoga pad, and then on your knees my sub, you know what to do. It's time to worship my pussy. I missed your special licks and kisses down there last night."

I busied myself between her legs, licking her moist vulva, ending at her clitty, licking and sucking her to a loud climax.

As she relaxed, I joined her on the couch. "Mmph, that hit the spot, that's my loyal sub!" She began fondling my cock and balls and reminded me of my promise to develop a new demonstration of my loyalty. "I expect you have something in mind today?"

"Yes, my suggestion is for Submission Sunday, and involves you and Jie. I'm thinking I will purchase pastries and coffee for both of you, with a twist. I will dress in femboy attire including the newest heeled sandals, with other attire at your discretion, and serve as your waiter. After you have had a leisurely breakfast, I am to be restrained over a dining chair for a visit from the slapper. With properly spanked cheeks, I am dispatched for corner time while you and Miss Jie relax."

My domme smiled approvingly. "Very good, my subby. And I am noticing you volunteered to appear in your femboy wear and heels in your proposal. Seems you enjoy being allowed to demonstrate your feminine side!" She was smirking again.

"Thank you. I don't know if I enjoy that, but trying to please you as your good subby! And there was one more part. Would you like to hear it?"

She nodded, listening attentively.

"Wearing my purple blindfold, you stroke me while Jie observes. Putting on a show for her, you manually stimulate me until I erupt."

"Wow, I'm impressed, my sub. That is appropriate for a Submission Sunday! I may modify elements of that, but let's plan for that tomorrow morning at eleven. You may now get some ice for your nether cheeks sir."

Upon calming down my aching butt with the usual, (water, ibuprofen, and ice), she directed me to the bedroom, "for more fun. Okay sir, up on the bed on all fours and arch your back, head down, legs spread, with your butt up. Time to play with your man pussy!"

She came back with the narrow pink dildo, and some lotion and lubed my rosebud and the dildo. I adopted the position requested. It was humbling, with my anal bud centered and visible for her.

"My, such a revealing look at your man pussy, maybe use this pose during our upcoming event with our female audience. Wouldn't that be exciting!" She slowly inserted the dildo, at first a few inches, then fully, before she began fucking me with it. "Let me know if it hurts or needs more lube my pussy boy."

"Feels good, will do."

"Hmm, you do seem to enjoy a little ass fucking, don't you? Maybe Mei was right, perhaps you are my sissy boy! I think you're about ready for my cock dildo, yes? Just think, a nice hard cock fucking your ass.

"Okay enough teasing sir, and she withdrew the dildo and cleaned it. Over to the side of the bed, kneel with your torso up, let's see about the condition of your cock, shall we."

As she stood in front of me, she began fondling my unit. I closed my eyes, hoping to cum. "Well sir, good to see your balls are very full! You must be behaving yourself during the week, refraining from masturbation as required." And she queried me about our rules as she stroked my cock until fully erect.

"My, you're almost there. Who decides if you may cum?"

"You do."

"That's right, and not just in this moment. My permission is required for all your orgasms, understood? The only exception is when we have our romance and sex night; and there may be modifications to that."

"Modifications to our date nights?"

"Yes, I will keep you posted. They will be more infrequent, I can tell you that with certainty." I was trying to process what she was saying, while she stroked the sensitive inside of my shaft.

"Hmm, right now my sub, no cumming, you're in punishment mode this weekend."

"Please, just one time? I was begging, it had been more than a week since I had cum."

"Sorry, not tonight my sub, at least not for you. Go get some frozen veggies and get calmed down. Time for some dinner."

*****

It was the next morning, Submission Sunday, and I was in my domme's bedroom with both her and Jie. They were deciding on my outfit for the morning, with me standing before them, per usual, naked. After some rather lively discussion between the two women about my attire, they left the various items I was to wear on her bed.

It was a decidedly girly boy ensemble. I again wore three inch heeled sandals, mid-thigh lacy tights, silky black gloves, and the latest acquisitions to my domme's growing collection: dangling gold women's two inch nipple chains and a cock noose with attached blue faux jewelry which fell over my balls. As directed, I wore no panties in order to "properly display the cock jewelry".

Unsurprisingly, I felt feminized and embarrassed. Taking a deep breath, I paraded into the living room, with Jie and my domme seated on the couch across the room. As I strolled in front of them, modeling my outfit, the inevitable teasing started.

"My, such a girly outfit," Jie kidded, grinning. "I love the jewelry adorning his sex."

"Yes, it bounces nicely off his man parts while he walks!" my domme exulted. "And the nipple chain jewelry is to die for, so cute and feminine. A sexy look for my pussy boy."

"Yes, I bet my sub Ricardo would love his look too, though he might have difficulty restraining himself..."

"Hmm", my domme mused, "maybe next weekend another, perhaps friskier rendezvous with our two subs? We should talk!"

Jie nodded, cackling at her suggestion.

This chatter caught my attention. What the hell does that mean? I wondered. Another rendezvous with Ricardo and me, friskier. I didn't like the sound of it.

I was jolted out of my thoughts. "Okay, time to please serve us our breakfast." I did so, bringing out coffee and blueberry scones, and then water and napkins, placing the items on the long, dark brown coffee table in front of the couch. The two women relaxed and chatted before my domme began playing with the jewelry hanging below my cock, fondling my cock and balls enough to get my unit tumescent.

"Getting started with our morning's kink, I see. What else do we have in store today?" her good friend inquired.

"Let our subetta clean up the plates here. When done, please come see us for further instructions."

In a few minutes, I had discarded my special jewelry and heeled sandals in her bedroom. Still wearing my lacy tights, I proceeded to the living room for part two of my "showing of loyalty". She put me over a straight back dining chair and I was restrained and settled in for the latest visit from the slapper to my backside. Moving closely behind me, she nudged my legs apart. Promptly cupping my nut sack, she gripped them firmly and tugged down.

I gasped in surprise as a surging pain arose in my groin.

"Oh, did that really hurt? Or are you being too sensitive again? she chided, before tightening her grip and tugging again.

"Please, no more!" I pleaded.

Still tightly gripping my balls, she whispered. "You'll follow my directives today, won't you?"

"Yes, as you wish."

"That was hot!" Jie exhorted from the couch, offering encouragement as always. "And I like that he is still wearing his lacy tights!"

My domme glanced at her friend, grinning. "Okay, time for today's lashing!" And she proceeded to methodically stripe my nether cheeks with the slapper. As usual, I was groaning and yelping during her final strikes, my butt seething.

"That was fun, though maybe not for my sub! Okay, it's corner time my girly boy, get your striped cheeks over there and think about how you can better please us."

"Wow, I like it, something new," Jie opined. This is what you mentioned on the phone recently."

I made my way, naked, with newly sore cheeks, to the corner of the living room and planted my nose inches from the wall. With me idling naked and facing the intersection of two walls of the room, the two women chatted and relaxed with their coffee and water, apparently shopping online. As intended, it was humiliating.

After an indeterminate amount of time, I was abruptly ordered to get the purple blindfold. "Chop chop, my girly boy and also retrieve a mid-sized plate from the kitchen." This was odd, I didn't know what her plan was for the plate, but I followed her directive and left it on the coffee table.

"Face our guest on the couch my sub." She wrapped the blindfold around my eyes, tying it around the back of my head, and promptly began fondling my cock and balls. "Let's see if I can help with any lingering soreness to your butt cheeks. By the way, your lacy tights look so cute on your legs!"

Her stimulation of my cock proceeded, with my cock quickly aroused and growing. She paused to lotion her hand before vigorously resuming her stroking of my nearly erect unit, paying special attention to my sensitive inner shaft. It was only a few more moments before my cock was hard and twitching, ready to blow.

"Almost there, ready to cum!"

"Mmm, good boy, and she looked over at her friend. I think this time let's have him spurt for us, yes Miss?" She motioned for her to hold the plate, "and catch his come with it!" she whispered.

Her friend's response was predictable. "Wow, yes, I'd love to see him shoot his stuff! This is really kinky!"

"Okay my sub, you've got the green light to cum!" And she feverishly began stroking my shaft from the base of my cock up to the head of my sex. It was embarrassing, but I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment. In a matter of seconds, my balls welled up, my pelvis pulled inward, and I thrust my core forward, my pent up balls shooting out a full load.