Femdom Chronicles Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhhhhh, fuck, feels so good." I ejaculated the remainder of my seed, with remnants still dripping out. "Mmph, thank you."

"I guess your balls were very full," she smiled as she used her fingers to feed me the last drips of my cum. "That was a very healthy load! And we have a surprise for you, my little subby!" And as she took off my blindfold, Jie put the plate, now strewn with my cum, on the coffee table.

"Okay my pussy boy, please lick it up and you may retrieve a spoon to eat it as well. Jie had the privilege of ensuring your deposits were saved for you!" The two women giggled from the couch, and were openly smirking at me.

After getting a spoon from the kitchen, I held the plate near my mouth and began to lick up my own seed, before pouring some now rather stringy cum on my tongue. To do this in front of the two women like this was a new level of humiliation. My entire face was flushed,

"Oh my, such a good cumlicker," Jie chided, cackling intermittently. "Pretty efficient with his tongue there. Has he had practice?"

"Not with me, but you're right. Not very manly looking, licking up his own cum from the plate, goodness. Our cute little pet eating his own man cream! And wearing his lacy girly tights... he's more like my sissy boy than..."

"A boyfriend..." Jie interrupted, completing the sentence.

The teasing mercifully stopped, and I finally completed the task after what seemed like an eternity. Most humbling, this act knocked down my self-esteem a bit. I imagined there would be more teasing about it.

"Okay, thank you for being a good sport and dutifully complying sir. You may use the restroom to clean up."

*****

It was a few days later in the evening, and my domme texted that she "wanted to invoke her right to a midweek spanking special one evening during the work week. Please make yourself available. I'm planning to discuss our upcoming weekend, and revisit the chastity topic. I'm confident you'll come around on this."

I was able to make arrangements for my son for Wednesday evening for two to three hours. As I made my way up the short stairs to her condo, I was dissecting a legal problem from work in my thoughts. Not really in submissive mode, I called out her name, wandered into her living room and greeted her in my jeans, tee and a comfortable jacket.

She however was very much in a dominant state of mind. "My sub, have you already forgotten our new protocol? Back to the kitchen, I want to see you naked when you return."

"Hmm, okay, just getting in the swing of things, will do!" Walking back into her spacious living area, now naked, I was abruptly directed over the back of a dining chair.

"Let me help you remember our protocol," she commented tersely.

It did not take her long to commence the spankings with the large silicone paddle.

Whack! Whack! Whack!

After apologizing again, I knelt before her and was collared "to get you in the right mindset".

"Please come up on the couch." She of course was comfortably attired in leggings and a zip up cotton sweatshirt. The contrast between my nudity and her fully clothed self, though normal for us at this point, reinforced my role as her sub.

"Okay, did you see my text? First, what are your thoughts on chastity? I expect to move forward on this with you. We can start slowly as we get used to it."

She was clearly prepared for this subject. I had not given the matter any thought but had no intention of wearing a chastity cage around my cock. I paused for a few moments, and reminded myself to be diplomatic. "Not sure what you mean by 'start slowly as we get used to it'. It's more like I would get used to it; you're not going to wear one. I already declined and nothing has changed so I am respectfully declining again."

She stared at me icily. "Those sound like the words of a lawyer, and they ignore that we are in a female led relationship, with me in charge. You have agreed that decisions about how we proceed are made by me, with you providing input, correct?"

"Yes, but I have made clear that chastity is a hard limit for me..." I paused at length, not wanting to precipitate more punishment.

She stood, pacing in front of me, arms akimbo. "Last weekend you made progress and demonstrated your loyalty to me. I will accept chastity as your hard limit, but going forward on all other matters, you will have input, and I will decide. This means we may expand your feminine, girly attire at my discretion, and there will be other changes. Understood?" Her intonation was serious, stern. She was clearly perturbed.

"More feminine attire and so forth? I am already wearing lots of that. It seems unfair to me."

"Okay, we need to revisit our discipline lessons and remind you of your role. Please get back over the dining chair, butt out." I was a bit shocked by her aggressiveness, and paused. I thought I was offering my input.

"Now my sub!"

I complied, and she fastened my restraints to the seat of the chair, grabbed the larger, heftier paddle, and resumed thumping my behind.

"Mmph," Thwack, Thwack, Thwack!

"Uhhhh, Owwww, Jesus, it hurts, please stop! Let me explain!"

It took several whacks, but the pain triggered my submissive self.

She paused. "You will accept my decisions, including more feminine attire and the like. And no more sighing at my directives!"

Thwack, Thwack, Thwack!

"Uhhhhhhh, Fuck! Yes, more girly wear if that's what you decide."

Smack, Smack, Smack!

"Good." She unclipped me and we seated ourselves on the couch. I did so gingerly, as her paddling had left my buttocks markedly sore.

"For this weekend, Jie and I have discussed another get together with her sub and the two of us. They will come over after dinner. There will be more play with you and Ricardo. It will be edgier. You'll be expected to accommodate this.

"You may offer input now if you have any."

"May I respectfully request details about what you mean by edgier?"

"You may request. But we shall keep it a surprise sir, more suspenseful and fun that way- at least for us gals."

"I will do my best to comply. Just a reminder that I am not gay or bisexual, so I hope there are no blow jobs or actual sex. If so, umm..."

"That is not our intent, let's leave it at that. Now into my bedroom and get the yoga pad, time for some pussy worship from your knees my subby!"

*****

As I drove home after attending orally to her desires, I mulled over the evening. I had held my ground on chastity, but she was in turn clearly intending to ramp up further the girly wear, and feminization. This would have to be monitored but I had expected she would do this; it was just a little sooner than anticipated. What was of more concern to me was her mention of upcoming edgier play between me and Ricardo, Jie's sub, which the two women likely had already planned.

Not knowing the details heightened my discomfort, though it appeared she would not take this to extremes. There was little I could do at the moment. It was the middle of my work week, and I resolved to set the matter aside. As I pulled into the driveway of my home, there was my son and family matters which required my attention.