Femdom Chronicles Ch. 07

Story Info
Drama as domme tightens her rules.
9.8k words
4.24
7.4k
5

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a break from writing for a few months, but am back with another Chapter with the kinky couple. You may want to read one of the prior stories in this series for context. Hope you enjoy it.

*****

After our Sunday together as a romantic couple, the next weekend was more typical. Spankings, worshiping my domme orally, and some edging and denial for me were on our kinky agenda, though wearing my butt plug accompanied by lots of teasing was a new wrinkle thrown.

As directed, I had sent her photos of me in my girly panties that I was now wearing to work three days a week. One photo taken earlier that day at work was of my torso and downward, with my member visible in the skimpy, lacy panty item I wore. (I took the shot in a rarely used upstairs men's restroom, allowing me to remove my shirt and pants.) The image was rather risqúe, with my domme sending some horny devil emojis in response.

Late Friday afternoon, she sent me a text, directing me to wear my panties to her condo. I requested an exception, noting that I was at the pool, and did not want to be seen wearing pink panties by any of my acquaintances in the men's changing room. My request was denied. "Just be quick about it after you slip into them. Or maybe mention that you're wearing them under order of your domme! Up to you. Good luck." I chose the former option.

When I arrived at her place, my domme was relaxing on her couch in the living room as I announced myself. I quickly shed and folded neatly my clothes except for my panties. As I walked in, she grinned, sipping her wine, with an IPA for me.

She gazed at me and smirked. "Those pink panties look so cute and girly on you." She was in her leggings and tee (her spanking attire), with the yoga pad out. "Let's get our weekend started. Please greet me properly from your knees from the pad. You know what to do."

And I knelt before her and kissed each of her feet and licked upward toward her ankle. "Very good boy. You may have a sip of beer, then over the straight back chair. Time to commence our spanking activities. It's always good to remind you of your role after our work weeks, though wearing the panties at work I'm sure helped with that!"

I was quickly restrained with my butt protruding out, and she yanked my panties down and off. "Mmm, your butt cheeks are pasty white and without marks. Let's see what we can do about that." I knew what was coming, her favorite kinky fetish: A firm smacking with the paddle.

"No warm up today. "Mmph," Whack! Whack! Whack!

"Doesn't the sting feel good my subby? Can you name my implement?"

"I'm guessing the smallish silicone paddle."

She paused and spread open my legs, clasping my ball sack, before pulling down. "Hmm, they're pretty full, but we can do better." She yanked down again, this time much harder.

"Unghhh, my domme, please!" I groaned as I felt a surge of pain in my groin.

"Welcome to our weekend my sub," she enthused. "Okay, time for the slapper!" And she began an incessant barrage of strikes, the sound of the implement hitting the flesh of my backside loud enough to fill the living room. After perhaps three minutes of this, she paused ever so briefly before unleashing several more. Her strikes led to my involuntary grunting and yelping, with me shifting my feet and flinching as her sharp, well aimed lashes hit her target.

"Owww, please my domme, have mercy. I'll be sure to be good for you this weekend."

"Yes you will, but you'll be expected to do that regardless. I do so relish your helpless pleading and flinching as I administer your spankings, it gets me all wet down there. I love being in control of you like this!"

"Mmph," SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

"Owwww! Fuck, my butt's seething, please no more!"

She was breathing hard from my spanking. "Umm, yes well, it's pretty red and striped down there. Let me visit the restroom and then we'll commence our regular Friday evening pussy worship from your knees! Please retrieve your pink plug for your man pussy, I want it in your butthole, now please!"

Seemingly moments later, I began worshipping her as she sat with legs splayed wide at the edge of the couch, with me kneeling before her licking her sex. In a few minutes, her torso was bucking and pussy gushing into my mouth. I slurped it up as she furiously climaxed. "Mmph, so good and much needed! Let me catch my breath for a moment." I turned and bent over to allow her a clear view of the base of the pink plug protruding from my rosebud. Opening her eyes, she gazed at me. "Hmm, I see it's sitting in your boy pussy all nice, good practice for my little femboy!"

*****

A few days later, I strolled into my domme's living room after a late morning swim. "Hi my subby, welcome to Submission Sunday, and I like your outfit." She and Jie were relaxing and chatting on the couch sipping Mimosas. (Having stripped in the kitchen, I was nude per our new protocol while the two women wore jeans and tees.)

Jie and I greeted each other and I grabbed myself a water before kneeling before the two women on the yoga pad. "Okay my girly boy, please kiss the base of my feet as we commence our kinky activities. Next, spread your legs wide with your torso straight up and vertical and hips forward, and hands around your neck."

"Goodness subetta," Jie chimed in, "such a humble position. Your cock and balls are so vulnerable for us in that pose, available for our play. I like. Wonder what my kinky friend has in mind?" she teased.

My domme leaned forward and tapped my balls with a ruler, first lightly then firmly. "Uhhhh, please, that hurts." Ignoring my cries, she gazed into my eyes and clasped my ball sack and yanked down. I groaned at the familiar feeling of pain in my groin.

The two women snickered. "It's all part of your subby boy job description. But enough of that. Let's get you over Jie's lap on the spanking chair! Please take over my friend while I enjoy my beverage."

I compliantly bent over her fellow kink lover's lap and endured her spanking from the silicone paddle. She was no longer a novice and had me yelping and flinching as she connected with each of her final smacks. This was humiliating yet also titillating, and my cock was growing.

"That was excellent Miss, certainly more than a warm up! His cheeks are quite reddish, and soon to be tarnished further."

"Yes and he obviously enjoyed it too, just observe his aroused cock!" her friend joined in.

"Hmm, well let's see if we can help you out with that. Please get over the straight back chair. And Jie, please get your special implement while I get our girly boy restrained."

"Okay my sub, compliments of my good friend, our latest spanking tool is a handsome wooden slat, with a light brown finish, perhaps two by sixteen inches by a quarter inch. It's got a lot more heft than a ruler! I tried it earlier on my leg, and it packs some punch. Let's give it a whirl, shall we. We'll start with a few light ones and gradually ramp it up until your cheeks are red for us. My, that sounded a bit cruel, I assure you it's not my intent!"

It was not long before she had upgraded to smacking me with the unforgiving slat. My butt reflexively flinched and I shifted my feet as she landed it on my backside and upper thighs. "Owwwwww. Jesus, a lot of stinging and pain. " She was now delivering these on the sensitive spot where my buttocks met my thighs. "How about lighter please?" I implored.

"Oh, don't be such a girly boy. Remember, accepting these is another way to show your loyalty and please me like you have said you would. I know you can take more, my good subetta."

"Mmph," WHACK, WHACK, WHACK! "Mmph," WHACK, WHACK!

"Uhhhhhhh, fuck! Please, have mercy, my backside is on fire. A lot of pain, please recall Miss Jie already worked over my butt pretty good."

"His cheeks are very red, what do you think Jie?"

"Well... he's a veteran now, I suggest three more."

"Agreed."

I stared at the floor. I could feel the warmth on my bum and upper thighs. A new spanking implement to torment me, I thought to myself. Unsurprisingly, my butt was once again suffused with pain-not exactly a new sensation for me on Sundays at my domme's condo, but for this session, it was particularly acute.

"Okay, we'll get you unclipped and you can ice your cheeks on my bed. I'll join you with some water and a pain tablet in a few moments." And she did indeed provide some aftercare with me, before hanging out with Jie while I rested and napped.

After seeing off her friend, she awakened me. "You were a good boy out there, accepting my rather severe whacking- and the discomfort and aches. Time now for some pussy worship. Please get things ready while I use the restroom to clean up."

With me licking and attending to her moist and swollen sex from my knees, she closed her eyes and savored the moment. After coming down from her natural high, she lay back on the bed and motioned for me to join her. We exchanged a few passionate kisses, before she directed me to stand as she sat up and leaned against the bed's headboard. "Hmm, I guess it's time to give your guy some attention, would you like that? I see he's already a little frisky!"

"Yes please!" And she fondled my growing unit, with my member quickly hard for her. Grabbing some lotion, she stroked my cock until it was twitching, ready to erupt. I hoped that this was not going to be yet another tease session.

"So my girly boy, you've had a lot of edging the past few weeks, I bet you would like to cum, yes? Or would you rather wait..."

"No my domme, please, may I cum today? I'm really horny with all the tease and denial."

"Mmm, but there is an accommodation I want from you. Does that sound agreeable? Why don't we go ahead. Don't want to spoil the moment, your cock is hard and looking so sexy, ready to come."

"Please give me an inkling. What kind of accommodation?"

As she lightly stroked me, she filled me in. "Okay my sub, the girls are planning another night out at the clubs and dancing with some cute guys this Friday, it has been a few weeks since our last excursion. Jie and I consider ourselves lucky to have the opportunity to go along with our younger girlfriends. Just want your support on this, and no drama. I agree to go home in an Uber again, by myself or with Jie, and no sex, I know that's a concern of yours."

Horny and on the verge of cumming with her stroking me, I was not going to argue. "Yes, I agree, no drama. Let's discuss, umm, after..."

"That's my good boy, now close your eyes and enjoy." She began vigorously stroking me, with special attention to the sensitive inner shaft and head of my member. My orgasm was building, and when she pinched my nipples with her free hand, my cock went off, spurting a pretty good specimen onto her upper thigh and hip.

"Mmph, that felt so..." I moaned rather loudly.

"I know my sub, orgasms release stress and are supposed to be healthy! All that dopamine flooding your brain, I'll give you a minute or two, then I want you to clean up your mess. Need you to be my good little cumlicker!" I humbly licked up and swallowed my seed. She watched attentively, smirking, before gathering up the last few dollops of cum from her stomach and feeding it to me with her fingers. "That's a good boy, down the hatch, then please let's lie down together and snuggle. A pretty sexy weekend. What did you think?"

"Yes, thanks for allowing me a release. And I trust you are relaxed also, with me taking care of your needs. So changing topics, umm, about this Friday, you really enjoy getting out to the clubs with the girls and dancing, yes? I'll try to be supportive."

She pulled me toward her and began pinching my nipples as she spooned me from behind. "Yes my sub, but it's not only about the girls to be honest. As I have told you, I did enjoy the dirty dancing last time with a cute young guy, getting a little frisky while dancing with him. And for this weekend, Jie and I have talked about making it edgier, reciprocating a bit more with the guys, maybe initiating some touching of our own. Just sexy fun!"

Hmm, okay Miss, as your sub, I know it's not my role to micromanage you, just no sex please, keep it at the club."

"I like it, some sexy, edgy fun, but leave it at the club! I look forward to sharing with my loyal girly boy some of the spicy details the next day. This can be a sexy fun thing, just need you to be open minded." And she kissed me and sat up.

"But right now, I want to revisit an activity you suggested a few weeks ago and maybe make this one of our rituals. Let me give you something to remember me by for the upcoming week, a thorough spanking over a straight back chair in the other room on your bare behind. Mmm, I do so relish spanking you, and it helps reinforce our roles before we begin our work weeks!"

As I gathered my things to head home with a sore butt from her whacking, she announced that I was to wear my girly boy panties at the office on four days during that week, "allowing" me to pick which panties to wear on respective days, and which day I had off. Handing me another pair of panties in a bright magenta shade, she reminded me "to be sure to respond to requests for photos in your girly boy underthings, and no excuses about meetings."

I was preoccupied, needing to go and we kissed. "Need to get home Miss, see you next weekend."

*****

My legal work that week was all consuming, with several meetings and a written document due Friday. I had begun to find wearing the feminine panties, nearly all of which were cut high on my waist and from which my butt cheeks spilled out, a distraction. Then there were her photo requests, which I did my best to comply with, finding myself taking a quick shot of my panties with zipper open while sitting at my desk (and door and blinds closed!).

On Friday morning I left hurriedly to get to a meeting, and realized as I drove to the office that I had not complied with her direction to wear girly panties for a fourth day that week. Due to my work responsibilities, it was simply not possible to return home. I would not wear the girly panties, and hoped she would be understanding - I had a professional work life- though I knew it may lead to a rebuke and possibly more.

At the end of my business day, as I arrived home in the evening rather exhausted, I checked my phone for the first time in hours. There were a few texts from Miss earlier requesting a "sexy midday photo of me", and a reminder to be good on Friday evening- she would be out with the girls dancing. I shook my head, and resolved to enjoy the beginning of my weekend, with a draft beer and dinner out.

My Domme's POV (Miss Wang)

The work week had apparently been busy for my subby boy, though that was no excuse for him to ignore my request for a photo of him wearing his panties on Friday. I hoped he had not simply forgotten his responsibilities and failed to wear them, that would be worse! Regardless, it was Friday night, and time for a night out clubbing ( hopefully with some cute guys!) with Jie and the girls. I was looking forward to it, and needed to call her about what to wear. I would address subby's misbehavior tomorrow.

Friday evening was indeed some sexy fun, with Jie, Mei and Meilin meeting me at the dance club. As I sat on my couch the next morning drinking water and rehydrating, I was reminiscing about Sean, the cute guy I had danced and hung out with at the nightclub. Jie called and jolted me from my daydreaming. She immediately commenced razzing me about "that hot guy at the club".

"Girl, you two were getting pretty friendly- maybe frisky is a better word for it. I noticed you two dancing, then some sexy kissing at the bar, and it looked like his hands were wandering under that short blue pleated skirt of yours, while yours' were wrapped around his hips. So what happened? Did he try to take you home?"

"Well, we did get carried away, yes I plead guilty to that, though no phone numbers were exchanged, I kept my promise to subby to keep it at the clubs. Though yes, we had some pretty hot moments, kissing, then I let Sean, that's his name, explore under my dress and blouse. And I rubbed around his core, and even grazed a bit over his cock. OMG it was hard! A few sexy moments, yes, but brief. I think when Sean realized I was not looking to take things further, he quickly moved on. I'm not sure what to tell subby, still contemplating that."

"So are you going to tease him with this?"

"Don't know. Not sure how he'll respond to the details, but it was spicy fun, I know that! Sorry girl, but got to get ready for my yoga class. Don't forget you are invited to come over tomorrow for his spanking."

"Will do. Text me about the time!"

Later that day, subby joined me at my condo. As I sipped a glass of mint tea while seated on the couch, he quickly got naked, kneeling before me on my yoga pad. A spanking over my knee was in order before we discussed my Friday night out with the girls.

"Okay my sub, time for a bare bottom special, we missed that last night!" He nodded and silently climbed over my lap after I seated myself on a straight back dining chair. This was such a subordinate position for him, and tellingly, was an activity that he had suggested several weeks prior. Reinforcing our roles and his submission, it was a great way to start our weekend together!

I paused and reached for the hefty silicone paddle, while rubbing his buttocks. "There will be about ten whacks to each cheek!" And I promptly began smacking his white behind, with him groaning.

"Owww, Jesus! That's the bigger paddle, yes my domme?"

"It is indeed. You can handle it!" And I continued with his thumping, with him moaning and his buttocks flinching as I delivered my thwacks on his now pink butt.

After perhaps fifteen strikes, his moans grew louder. "Please my domme, softer, be nice! My cheeks are heated up and will be sore!"

I paused ever so briefly. "Yes, your cheeks are warm to the touch! I do enjoy when you moan and beg! It tells me I'm doing a thorough job."

"Mmmph," Thump!... "These spanks...Thump! are not supposed to be love taps!" I ended with three more sharp strikes, breathing hard from my efforts. There was more yelping and moaning from subby.

"Okay that's my good boy, you're finished, your backside is pretty red at the moment. Clamber off me and you may get yourself some water, then please join me out here." Rubbing his behind as he did so, he retrieved a water and joined me on the couch, still naked as was often our protocol at my condo. I was dressed in my faded jeans and long sleeved tee. His nudity contrasted with my fully clothed attire reinforced my dominance.

"Mmm, my sub, you look relaxed as one can be after a firm smacking, your nether cheeks are all rosy red for me." My hands began roaming over his torso, rubbing his chest and twisting and pinching his nipples, before fondling his cock as I brought up the previous evening. "So let's briefly discuss last night with me and the girls, shall we. The four of us went to the dance club again. Mei picked the same one, and I kept my promise to you. No sex, and no phone numbers were exchanged with either of the two guys I danced with, though it did get a little spicy with one of them. He was young and very buff. We did some dirty dancing, then he bought me a drink and we got pretty friendly at the bar, kissing and he even ran his hands under my skirt! Meanwhile my hands explored around his tight butt, and roamed over his pelvic area. But not to worry, I pulled away from him when he got too adventurous, stopping him, whispering that was enough. He rolled his eyes and was quickly gone. Like last time, just some harmless, sexy fun out at the club. Did some dancing together with Jie after, a good DJ and loud dance music."

"Questions?" I studied my sub, gauging his reaction, though he was pretty poker faced. His cock did not react to my revelations.