Femdom Chronicles Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whap, Whap! A few more before I finished removing his second restraint. "You best be quiet, unless you would like me to resume."

"No my domme, please, I will do as you say."

Better. As I unclipped him, he rubbed his undoubtedly sore and throbbing behind as he slowly ambled to his assigned corner. His newly found obeisance to me was a welcome change from his tone during his call. My treatments were working, though I was not through. As I sat on the couch, enjoying my wine and the sight of my sub's tight, reddish glutes, my girly parts tingled with arousal. It was clear what my sub's next assignment would be! And after a good respite, I directed him away from his corner and to kneel before me on the yoga pad. I quickly shed my leggings and G-string and he promptly began licking and nibbling my pleasure mound, finding my clit. It was not long before I leaned back in a loud orgasm, moaning my sex sounds.

After I recovered, the memory of his call and attempt to challenge me lingered. I needed to be stern and nip such attempts in the bud. And I proceeded to twice edge him, his cock pulsating and ready to cum, my sub begging for release. "Sorry my subetta, but after your rather impudent call a few nights ago, there will be no cum fun for my little girly boy tonight. Now please go put in your cute pink butt plug, and get into your lacy panties and tights. It's time to get some dinner. You may wear your regular pants over your girly wear!" This was yet another expansion of my control- wearing his girly boy attire (and plug!) to our Friday dinner. He meekly obeyed without complaint.

*****

It was Submission Sunday and Jie and I were reclining on the couch with our coffee and scones at my condo. Subby had informed me he was swimming and would arrive a little later. Plenty of time for us gals to chat.

I was hashing over with Jie my sub's rules that he proclaimed during his call earlier in the week. "In particular, there was his abrupt notice that any kind of sex while I was out dancing with guys would lead him to end our relationship. And then there were his limits regarding what gay play he would allow. I'm thinking I should push back on his efforts to regain some control of our kink. It was inappropriate and annoying, after all I'm his domme!"

"I'm looking for support and ideas here. Your thoughts?"

"You're on the right track, girl. First, why is your subby being allowed to set any rules? That's your role."

"Well, he always uses the angle that he's calling as my boyfriend. He uses that to do a runaround of my control - he normally only has input."

"Hmm, tell him that you're his domme seven days a week. You already direct him about wearing his panties and so forth during the week. And maybe you should expand your weekday control to reinforce the lesson."

"Yes, he regularly wears girly boy panties to work. I make decisions about any limits on our protocols, and he has input, period! Do you have suggestions for expanding my control? I'm liking this discussion."

"What about requiring him to wear the lacy tights with his little girly panties for a fixed number of days at work."

"Yes, especially Friday, he should have them on when he arrives here, to ensure he's following my instructions. And maybe make one workday evening mid-week a required, regular occurrence at my condo. Mmm, a quick spanking and pleasuring me from his knees will hit the spot. I have my needs and desires!"

Jie was chortling. "You go girl!"

"The other thing," I added, "our girls nights, I want to push back. After all, as his domme, umm.... I guess I'm just thinking about how hot Sean was, and when I told him I just couldn't take it further, he quickly left. So at least edgier, anyway. I have fantasies, but maybe I'm not ready for umm..."

"That's up to you obviously, but one option would be we could meet at my condo. Mei has a steady guy she could bring over. A little pre-club fun... And by the way, Mei has Sean's phone number."

"Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. What if Mei was to suggest to Sean to meet me at our next girls night on a Friday evening at a designated club. He was young and sexy!"

*****

Subby eventually arrived, ambling into the living room wearing only his lacy, tanga cut panties. "Greetings my domme, and Jie."

"Hello my subetta, please refer to her as Miss Jie please. Get your yoga pad and kneel before me, my pet!" In a few brief moments, I had him over my knee with his panties around his calves with my silicone paddle in hand for my favorite fetish: A bare bottomed spanking.

"I just never tire of this Jie, and it was originally his idea!" I enthused. I rubbed my sub's slightly mottled cheeks. "Are you ready my girly boy, time to begin."

"Yes Miss."

Whack! Whack! Whack! Our Submission Sunday was officially in session, with me alternating blows to each of his glutes. After issuing a lengthy parade of tough strikes, I switched to the wooden slat for some additional fun, well, at least for me. My subby's acceptance of this Sunday morning ritual was no longer in question, and he knew not to challenge the session in front of our guest.

Eventually, my arm grew tired and I was even breathing more rapidly than normal. My poor sub had been flinching and yelping for a few minutes before I stopped, with his nether cheeks nicely reddened.

"Wow, that was a serious thrashing, his butt's pretty red, probably some bruises later. Most sexy!"

I could always count on her to endorse my spankings. "Okay sub, there will be no more spanks today, Jie has errands to run shortly, and I have work prep later." Still bent over my knees, he meekly thanked me.

"Why don't you do some corner time for the moment after bringing Jie and I each a bottle of water from the kitchen. Behave my sub, and there may be a reward for you in the bedroom later! Let's relax and chat a bit. Jie, I think it would be nice to ogle his freshly red behind as he stands in the corner and cools down."

"Agreed, good plan. It seems he needs time there to help adjust his attitude!" We shared a knowing look while subby planted himself in the corner, naked, his nose against the wall. We discussed our upcoming work weeks before she noticed the time and headed out. "Enjoy the rest of Submission Sunday you two!" she shouted as she exited.

"Okay, onward to the bedroom, bring the yoga pad and kneel at the end of the bed while I freshen up, I think it's time for you to get a release!"

I returned and gestured for him to join me as I leaned against the headboard. "You should put some ice on your backside when you get home, it's showing some bruising back there. Please lie back while I restrain you, but not to worry, I'm going to ride your cock, it's time for our sex with a twist! It's been a few weeks. We both have needs!"

His demeanor quickly brightened. "Thank you, this is much appreciated, my balls are full as you know!" I restrained his wrists to the front corners of the bed and after a little attention to his man parts, my sub was quickly hard for me. I straddled him, and quickly mounted his cock.

"Uhh, your pussy feels so good my domme." I closed my eyes and enjoyed our coitus, rocking on his cock, both of us rather noisily reaching climax- though my clit likes his pussy worship even more!

"Mmph, thank you. That was most needed!"

"Agreed, let's just enjoy the afterglow for a moment, then I have a surprise for you." After pausing for a few minutes, I smirked at him, and repositioned myself just below his head, still straddling him.

"What is the surprise?"

"Well, we both really enjoyed our sex, now it's time for your special pussy worship, and you'll be expected to lick up and drink all of our juices as you get me off again! Mmm." I could see it registered what I was asking him to do.

"Aren't you going to go clean up in the bath before umm?"

"No my sub, I have you for that." I inched forward and quickly had my labia over his mouth. I could feel my pussy leaking the mixture of my special nectar and his cum into his mouth. "That's it my subby," I chided, "slurp that up and down the hatch!" I moved forward a bit, and felt his tongue licking up the mess. Rocking forward a bit to his nose and back to his chin, I imagined his lower face was covered with our cum.

Eventually, I settled my core so his tongue was on my clit. I was getting turned on by his submission all the while my pussy continued to leak his seed. "That's it my pet, lick my clit and swallow your own seed, my little cum licker! Mmph, so good."

"Yessh, mypppphhnmh," he garbled, his mouth preoccupied. As he attentively licked, nibbled and sucked on my nub, I angled my core and came again, pressing my pelvic area downward. It was naughty, sexy and of course another rush of pleasure. As I came down from yet another release, I scooted down his chest, before laying next to him. We kissed passionately; he tasted like his own cum.

"That was so hot my sub, you should expect that we'll be doing that again. Did you enjoy cleaning out your own cum from my girly parts?"

"Hmm, I guess, if it pleases you my domme. But it was worth it, I really enjoyed our sex."

I chortled at his latest admission of his deepening submission: Creampies were okay with him! I knew that all the edging and denial of my girly boy had a lot to do with his ever growing docility. I snapped out of my reverie and unclipped his restraints. "My subby, let's get ourselves cleaned up and then I have a few items we need to discuss. Please wear a pair of your sexy panties and your magenta camisole and meet me in the living room."

I found him waiting for me sitting quietly on the couch, looking like a cute femboy in his panty and soft colored camisole outfit. I of course was fully dressed in my jeans, tee and comfy cotton pullover. Our incongruent attire was very much designed to reinforce his submission. "Okay, my girly boy, first I want to go over protocols for our kink."

I spoke in a business-like, serious tone. "We are progressing well into an advanced FLR, and you are accepting your role, with some growing pains, but mostly submitting well. If you think about it, I am your domme now during the work week as well as on the weekends. You have acknowledged this by wearing your cute little panties to work and sending daily photos as directed.

"This means I am your domme seven days a week and that I determine our protocols in our femdom relationship, at all times: No more of the 'I'm speaking as your boyfriend talk'. You will have input, and I will decide. I have a few more points, then you can ask questions if you like. So to clarify how we will proceed. I will allow for you to have one rule that you may set, but just the one. It can be about femboy wear, or bisexual play, or something else. You have said that you are not okay with wearing a chastity cage for me on your cock. Is that still the case?"

My sub appeared apprehensive about the overall topic, and reluctantly responded. "Umm, yes, I'm just not comfortable with that. As for the seven days a week thing, umm, and you setting the rules. What about girls night out and meeting guys at the clubs? What are you saying about that?"

"Yes, thank you for raising that. As I have stated previously, as your domme, I have certain privileges, and I intend to avail myself of them. Certainly some edgy fun with a manly young guy at the club would be part of that. I don't have a plan, we shall see, But there will be more nights out at a club, yes. I would hope you appreciate that your domme can still attract sexy younger guys! Hopefully, you'll enjoy hearing the details the next day. Regardless, you'll have input and I will be honest about anything that happens. And similarly for any scenes with you and other guys, there will be no gay sex and I'll listen to your input.

"Yes my domme, I understand. I'll do my best to be your good and obedient sub. But this feels like you're changing things, and ...", and his voice trailed off. He responded almost meekly, seemingly resigned to his plight.

"That's my girly boy, just accept and cooperate and it will be easier for you. Just a few more things. First, regarding you wearing a cage for me: I personally think we are ready for this, we are far enough along for it, it's time. I am disappointed that you won't do this as a new way of demonstrating your loyalty. So since you stubbornly insist on opposing this, I'm requesting an alternate showing of submission. It should be something that adds to our kinky fun and exemplifies my enhanced dominance. We will get together this Wednesday evening, and you are to announce it then. And please wear your girly panties and lacy tights to work before coming to my condo. Questions?"

"Yes, umm, can you give me, uhh, an example of what you mean by a showing of loyalty?" he queried apprehensively.

"Certainly. Perhaps edgier bisexual fun with Ricardo, or more girly wear and feminization, or even more involvement in my girls nights- like helping me choose a sexy outfit before I go out! Think in terms of themes. You can get ideas online, I'm sure."

Okay, I'll think about it and let you know."

"Excellent my girly boy, see you Wednesday after work. I'll text you the time."

Subs POV

As I drove home on Sunday, I rehashed my domme's discussion (it was more like a monologue) that afternoon. She was clearly amping up her control in our female dominant relationship. That's what we had, regardless of what I thought. And she was testing me again. What troubled me the most was her intimation that girls nights, meaning clubs and "sexy guys" as she put it, was seemingly not subject to my previously stated limits of no sex, keep it at the clubs. And her suggestion of me helping her pick an outfit! What was that?

I had work and parental responsibilities to attend that afternoon and evening and decided to accommodate her growing demands and control. I had no intention of ending the relationship, and decided to trust her, provide input and try to be her loyal subby boy.