Femdom Chronicles Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umm, I can't say that I'm comfortable with this... I am hoping it's not going to be a regular thing... and like how long were you frisky with this guy? Did he have his hands near your...umm...uh...your pussy?"

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "I'm not going to get into every detail. Let's not micromanage my girl's night." My tone grew stern now. "We agreed I would keep any interactions with guys at the club, with no sex. And I did so. Nothing wrong with me having a little spicy fun... it felt good that these handsome, younger guys had any interest in me. As your domme, I'm entitled to that!"

He looked a bit subdued after my terse response. "Okay, I guess...the submissive part of me is glad you had sexy fun. Just one more thing. Is this going to be a regular outing now?"

"I don't know what you mean by that question," I scolded. "I'm not going to promise we'll never go again, it wasn't discussed. I'm not asking permission, but will keep you posted. Thanks for at least understanding that I need a night of fun once in a while at the clubs, even if it is with a young hunky guy!" I needed to move the topic. "Okay my girly boy, enough about that, and enough talk. Let's go to the bedroom, I have intentions with you!"

Some hot sex would certainly get my sub's mind off my latest clubbing adventure, and be welcomed by both of us. We were almost instantly entwined with each other as soon as we lay down, with subby between my knees pleasuring my pussy while (facing in an opposing direction) I caressed and stimulated his cock and balls. "Let's enjoy each other, though I may throw in a few kinky things too!"

"Mmph," he purred, his tongue busy licking my special petals and lapping up my juices. Meanwhile his cock looked happy enough, fully erect for me. Propping my head on a pillow, I gazed down at my loyal sub, who had become talented indeed at pleasuring me on my sweet spot. I closed my eyes and as I pressed my pussy into his mouth, he slowly led me to a delicious orgasm. "Mmm, that was wonderful, and I see your cock is ready. Let's take advantage of that shall we. but first, please lie on your back, while I get the necessary items to restrain you- along with the nipple clamps."

"Yes my domme, thank you. Are you going to fuck me now please?"

"Affirmative sir, with a kinky twist." And in a few moments, I had restrained his wrists to the corner of the bed, and straddled him a few inches below his pelvis. He lay back, peering at me through narrowed eyelids. "Now for these rather kinky clamps sir, let's get them attached." I did so, my sub groaning as I mounted him.

"That feels hot my sub," and I moved my hips forward and up, fucking him cowgirl style, grabbing the nipple clamp's chain and pulling gently while he closed his eyes and rocked his core with mine. I took my time, managing to stimulate my girl parts as we fucked, and as we quickened our thrusts, he came. Coming down from our post coital glow, I rolled on to my side and yanked on the nipple clamps a few times. "Oh my, your poor nipples look like they are really straining when I do that!"

"Uhhh, please, the pressure is building there, it's a lot, can you remove them soon?" he pleaded quietly.

"Hmm, I suppose so, though you know how I relish that desperate tone, and we do have you restrained to the bed corners... I love your clamps, what did you think of wearing them while we fucked?"

I grinned as I finally unclipped the clamps and as the blood returned, he grimaced. "Uhh, it's stimulating, a turn on for sure!"

"Glad to hear, we'll have to do it again."

After a brief rest, I brought up food. "How about we get a late lunch at a local restaurant?"

*****

We had a leisurely late lunch as a couple without any kink, (except for my sub wearing his satin girly panties of course!), both of us savoring our drinks and food, chatting about our jobs and a possible upcoming vacation. As he reviewed our check, I changed the topic, and with a no-nonsense tone, brought up the matter of him not sending me a photo wearing his panties from work as expected on Friday. "I know we've had a nice afternoon sir, but I need an explanation. That was something we both agreed you would do, you know you failed to text a photo yesterday, right? What happened?"

He explained he had a really busy two days with meetings and a work deadline at the end of the week, and asked for my understanding. I frowned before sternly responding. "Kevin, you were directed to wear the panties four days this past week and send photos upon request; you agreed to do so. I sent a text midday Friday and even a reminder text, for a photo. You did not even respond. You know you have responsibilities to me as your domme, correct?"

He grimaced and cast his eyes downward. "Of course, yes. It's just...umm..."

"Okay my subby boy," I interrupted, "let's discuss this further at home. I expect I will need to take firm corrective action but am willing to listen."

"Corrective action?" he asked anxiously.

Firmly in control of the conversation, I replied tersely. "We'll talk about it at my condo."

Upon arriving, my sub stripped, leaving only his lacy panties, while I of course, remained fully clothed. I poured myself a little wine and gave him a bottle of water, and we sat at the kitchen table. He was clearly apprehensive, but remained silent.

I was business-like in my demeanor, sitting upright with my forearms and elbows resting forward on the table top, staring at him soberly. "Okay, I still have questions about yesterday. Did you wear your girly panties, and just not send the photo, or forget to wear them, or? You still haven't answered this."

"I'm sorry. As I mentioned, I was really busy, preoccupied with work as I prepared to get to the office yesterday. As I drove in, I realized I forgot to wear my panties, but it was too late. I had an early business meeting with a client."

"Did you go to lunch?"

"Yes, but I ate it at my desk."

I glared at him. "So you just forgot, even though we discussed this as an expectation of mine, yes? You should have anticipated the scheduling crunch and planned extra time in the morning. And then, instead of texting me, you just ignored my texts and me for the day because it was inconvenient."

He meekly nodded. "I didn't deliberately do so. I was on a deadline."

"This is unacceptable my subby. You failed to wear your panties, didn't text me a photo, and then ignored my texts and me. You committed three serious transgressions. I must be strict in order to remind you of your responsibilities and ensure you don't repeat such inattentiveness to my expectations. Do you have anything else to say?"

"I'm really sorry. I was hoping you would understand."

Pausing, I stared at him with a serious mien. "Being sorry does not suffice here. There will be stern discipline for this, a punishment spanking. Please remove your panties and get naked for me, then go to the corner of the living room, standing with your nose at the wall and reflect on your need to improve as my submissive. I will change into my normal spanking attire and decide on the appropriate penalty. Understood?"

"Yes my domme," he replied quietly, gazing downward.

I changed my attire and decided on the hairbrush sized silicone paddle and the snap strap, which I had used but once on him. The strap is an advanced implement and would certainly get his attention, with a whipping sound and more significantly, its effect on his butt cheeks! As I returned wearing my black leggings and white tee, my subby boy stood obediently in the corner of the room. I felt a bit of a kinky rush. The amount of control I exerted over this man with his nose in the corner, a lawyer after all, was enthralling. Though I tell myself I'm not a sadist or some such, I found that the thought of spanking his bare bottom over my knee, and then lashing him with the strap, had my girl parts wet with anticipation.

Ending my rumination, I walked up behind him, and grabbed then pinched his butt. "Hmm, your behind is a bit pink from our earlier spanking, but that's about to change sir. Please grab a straight back chair, move it near the coffee table, and remain standing with your hands at your sides while I retrieve my first spanking implement." As I seated myself on the chair, I gazed briefly at my sub, who nervously stood awaiting his thrashing.

Once he was over my lap, I rubbed his butt for effect, drawing out the moment. I spoke deliberately and tersely, setting the mood. "We have talked about the reasons for your punishment, which will be in two parts. Safewords will not apply in order that you learn from your errors." I pulled back the paddle and began, using maximum effort.

"Mmmph," Smack! "Mmph," Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Owwwwww!" he bellowed, perhaps surprised at the force of my strikes.

I continued with his paddling to approximately twenty whacks, with him yelping and flinching his hips upon impact for the last few. His behind was quite red and must have been stinging and more, though he was accustomed to this level of discomfort. The next part, the strap, would be the real punishment.

"Okay, please stand, you may get a sip of water from the kitchen." Upon returning, I restrained him over the straight back chair, his butt out sticking for me. "I will be using the strap next sir, this will undoubtedly hurt, but it is intended to, we need to deter further instances of your rather egregious misconduct."

I paused, letting the moment sink in. I was about to thrash him, it would be painful, and he knew it. I had practiced with this tool on my bed pillows, and had learned to turn my hips as I delivered each strike. The strap was a fierce punishment implement.

WHIRR, SLAP!

"OWWWWWWW!"

A reddish stripe had already appeared. I paused to let it settle in.

WHISHH, SLAP!

"Uhhhnnnnnm, fuck!"

WHISHH, SLAP, SLAP!

"Eeeeeehh, Jesus, please. I'm sorry, not so hard! I'll make it up to you!"

"This is how you are to make it up to me."

WHISHH, Slap, Slap!

"Owwwwwww, fuck! May I have a brief break please, it hurts? I'll be a better subby for you, I promise."

I walked around the spanking chair to view him. He was grimacing, staring downward, and a few tears rolled down his cheeks. "Okay my sub, I will give you a minute." There was silence, then:

WHISHH, SLAP! "Mmph," WHISHH, SLAP! "Mmph," WHISHH, SLAP! WHISHH, SLAP!

"Unnnhhh, Aheeeeee! I've learned my lesson; his voice was cracking, he was choking back tears now. Please no more!"

"Okay my sub, a few more."

"Mmph," WHISHH, SLAP! WHISHH, Slap!

"Eeeeeehhhhhhn."

I stepped back to observe him. He was staring blankly at the floor. Tears were flowing down his cheeks.

"Okay that's enough. Let me unclip you and get you on the couch to cool off those cheeks with some ice. You've got a few welts back there." I provided aftercare for my sub, who for the first time was sobbing as I held him in my arms. I consoled him and cooled off his backside before applying antibiotic cream and some salve to one rather nasty looking welt. After a lengthy session reassuring my subby, we eventually relaxed and watched a movie on Netflix. He headed home early, carrying a frozen veggie bag to cool his still very sore behind. We agreed he would join me and Jie earlier than usual the next morning.

***

Sub/Narrator's POV

As I drove to work on Monday morning, I mulled over our weekend. It was nice that my domme had indulged me with romantic sex, but there other elements that troubled me, most prominent of which was her clubbing with the girls, that really was more about mixing it up on the dance floor and getting frisky with what she described as "hot guys". Her clubbing, in conjunction with her stern punishment with the strap for a minor infraction over me not wearing panties to work on one occasion, was troubling. I decided to talk with her to clear the air.

We ended up speaking at my initiative in the evening mid-week. I needed to be assertive but polite and diplomatic, I cautioned myself, before calling her. I greeted her then plunged right in.

"I want to go over the direction of our relationship, but want to discuss it in our boyfriend- girlfriend roles. Agreed?"

There was an audible sigh from her. "Yes Kevin. I'm listening."

"Thank you. A few things. First your girls nights: There have been three of them now in less than two months. They have morphed from a night out to catch up with the girls to being more about, umm, clubbing and meeting hot guys. I'm still not comfortable with them, especially when you yourself mention that a young guy had his hands under your skirt, while you got frisky with each other. You need to know that..."

"Kevin," she interjected, "this is sounding like a lecture. As your domme, I'm entitled to a little harmless fun out on a Friday night with some hot guys. And..."

I interrupted her this time. "No, wait, please let me finish. I'll get to the point. If what you characterize as fun leads to sex, including oral, with one of these guys, it's unacceptable to me. And, I'm sorry, it will end our relationship no matter the explanation, or apologies, or promises it will never happen again. That's not what I want, but I am fully prepared to do that." I stopped and deliberately let what I had said settle in, waiting for her to respond.

There was a long pause before she spoke. "Is that all you wanted to say? I have been honest with you and have not had sex, I kept to our agreement. No sex or phone numbers, keep the stuff with the guys at the club, that's what we agreed. And you show me your thanks by lecturing me." She was clearly annoyed, but I pushed forward.

"I just want to make sure you understand what it means for us if you go further." I paused before continuing. "There is more. Regarding the interactions between me and Ricardo, you and Jie were alluding last weekend to another get together this weekend, with the four of us, yes?"

"Probably, depending on schedules. What are you saying?"

"Okay, I'll be blunt. With Ricardo, no oral sex, or anal sex with him penetrating my butthole. Please recall I'm not gay."

My, you are adding quite a few new ground rules, aren't you? We have agreed that your only limit is no chastity cage, other than that, I listen to your input and decide on such matters."

I paused and resolved to be resolute. "That was in our roles as domme and sub, I'm speaking now as your boyfriend. And I am setting limits on gay play as I stated. And we both agreed at the beginning of our relationship that it was exclusive. So..."

There was another long pause, she undoubtedly wanted me to hedge. I did not. She broke the silence. "Regarding your new limits. I have already agreed that there would be no sex on my nights out at the clubs. Apparently, you don't trust me, or ... I don't know. As for the gay play," she added, "I never intended to request you to be involved in actual sex with a guy. I don't know about the business of you and Ricardo performing oral. I'll think about it and let you know but it sounds sexy to me. I'm just teasing!

"More seriously, we're certainly getting a full view of you as my attorney boyfriend tonight, aren't we? I guess you felt you needed to clear things up. But I certainly don't appreciate your rather aggressive words and tone, it's almost like you are trying to be the dominant. And that does not sit well with me."

I could have responded to her on the trust issue, like how she was creating my concerns with her clubbing and dirty dancing and more, but I had said enough for the moment, letting her know where I stood. We ended the call with her reminding me that I owed her another text photo of me in the girly underwear for the week. I sighed and did not respond. I ended the call by confirming I would see her Friday night, "in submission mode".

*****

My Domme's (Miss Wang) POV

Kevin's call caught me by surprise. His assertiveness and boundary setting, and the fact that he took charge during the conversation, was disturbing. During the next few days, I mulled over how to proceed during the upcoming weekend.

I decided to not immediately challenge the things he brought up, except his statement about no oral with another guy. But the whole way he handled the conversation, his tone and abruptness felt rude to me. Especially after talking with Jie about his call, I had decided to use the weekend to reassert my dominance, and dampen any impulses he had to use the boyfriend card.

I made sure I got to my condo early on Friday afternoon, so I could give my girly boy a proper greeting, over my knee of course with my favorite spanking instrument! He arrived after a swim workout and strolled into my living room looking relaxed, and, having stripped down in the kitchen as expected, wore only a pair of black lacy panties that displayed nicely much of his nether cheeks. I was relaxing with a glass of wine and left a bottle of water for him. We exchanged greetings before I got down to business.

"Please kneel before me sir on the yoga pad while I collar you. And in a moment's time, he was over my lap with his little panties rolled down around his lower thighs. Time to get our weekend started in spanking style my sub. After that conversation with you the other night, it is apparently necessary for me to remind me of your role in our relationship."

He nodded, murmuring, "Yes my domme."

And I proceeded to issue perhaps twenty firm smacks with the smallish but very firm silicone paddle on his buttocks, with him twitching and moaning after the last four or five.

"Jesus... my domme, how about a little leniency? It's the start of our weekend!" he whined.

"Yes I know my girly boy! And I'm already enjoying it. Now please get out of your panties, step over to the straight back chair next to the dining table and lean over it while I get you restrained. Apparently, based on your attitude recently, more lessons are necessary." He mumbled inaudibly but complied. I grabbed the necessary elastic bands to clip his wrists to the carabiner like rings attached to the base of the seat.

I admired my handiwork as I completed restraining him. "Hmm, that's just the way I like my femboy, helpless and at my mercy. Now, let me grab the rather unforgiving wooden slat, so we may resume with ... umm ... let's call it your treatment. But first, open your legs for me, and, oh my, your balls are hanging down for me, with your sack looking a bit full. Let's see." And I clasped his testicles loosely before tightening my grip.

"Seems you're no longer in charge now, unlike the other night. Rather strange don't you think, for you to carry on rather rudely like that, setting forth new limits without nary an approval from your domme?"

I squeezed his balls tighter. "Answer me!"

"Umm, I'm sorry if I offended you, I was only trying to ..."

I yanked firmly downward on his balls twice in succession.

"Uggggh, uhhhh, please no more!"

"That seemed to get your attention. You were saying?"

"Uh, just that I'm sorry if it upset you."

"Well it did. And there must be a consequence. I am your domme after all."

Whack... Whack... Whack... Whack.

I delivered these deliberately, letting the blows settle in before meting out each new one. After four more, each issued with full force... onto his ever reddening nether cheeks, my girly boy resumed the flinching of his behind, yelping and crying out.

"Uhhhhhn, Jesus my domme, you've made your point!"

I paused. "Hmm, that's for me to decide. I'm getting there!"

"Mmph!" Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack! These were in quick succession and his backside was cherry red now, bruises may likely appear, I thought.

"Okay, that's at least part of your lesson for this evening. I'm going to unclip you and then I want your nose in the corner of the room, and don't speak unless spoken to."

"That's not fair, I was just ..."