Femdom Clothing Ch. 02: Jumble Sale 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could breathe, and speak, and asked to be released. That took effort from both me and Sheila because the outer sheath had contracted tightly around Margaret.

"I don't think you should use this one unless there are two people to help whoever in inside get out." Sheila said. "Alan and I had real trouble peeling that off you, Margaret."

"I think you are right, Sheila, but it's a great item. I'd like to keep that and three other bondage nightdresses. The rest can go to the clothes recycling."

We filled four bags with surplus nightdresses. I took them to my car. When I returned Sheila and Margaret had spread the large hooped petticoat on the bed and were looking at one of the loops we had used to hang it up.

"Are you sure?" Sheila asked.

"Yes," Margaret replied. "We can try it with Alan."

Sheila asked me to get on the bed. She attached one side of the fur-lined handcuffs to an ankle, fed the chain through a loop, and locked the other ankle. She fitted a handcuff to one wrist them to a loop before fitting the other. My hands were restrained at a ten to two position and the hooped petticoat had covered me completely. If I pulled at the handcuffs I shook the petticoat but couldn't escape from under it.

Sheila asked Margaret to straddle me through the waistband of the petticoat. Sheila heaved it up until the waistband was around Margaret's neck. Sheila tightened the waistband so that it was loose around Margaret's neck but unable to slip past the shoulders. She then tied it tight at that diameter. I couldn't reach Margaret's breasts because my hands were fixed to the widest hoop. She couldn't get out of the petticoat because Sheila had fixed it around her neck. Margaret might have been able to bring her head down inside and out from under except that my weight was holding the hem of the petticoat tight against the bed.

Sheila pulled the heavy outer petticoat over Margaret, tying it around the neck so Margaret couldn't slide her head out nut loose enough not to constrict Margaret's neck. I was back in complete darkness but felt Sheila heaving the wedding dress on top.

"Hey!" Margaret's voice was muffled by the bodice of the wedding dress as Sheila zipped it closed.

"Sorry, Margaret," Sheila said. She didn't sound sorry. "I want your agreement before I let you out."

"Agreement to what?" Margaret asked. Again her voice was muffled.

"I want you to agree to treat Alan carefully, please. After all, he loves me, and he has treated both of us with restraint. He doesn't deserve mistreatment just because Dave/Derek was an arsehole."

"OK, Sheila. I'll be careful with him."

"And let him have a safe word and signal?"

"Yes. Now let me out, please?"

It took Sheila several minutes to extract us both from inside the wedding dress. There was so much of it.

Margaret and I were sitting side by side on the bed.

"I have one last request, Margaret," Sheila said.

"And that is?"

"I would like some of the nightdresses you don't want, please?"

"Why?" I asked out of curiosity.

"I would like to use one on Dave, but that is unlikely now. He wants to stay away from me. But they are beautifully made and would be warm to snuggle inside in winter. I could dream of what I would do with one to Dave, even if the reality is now unlikely."

"Ok," Margaret said.

We sorted through the bags we had rejected and found three nightdresses with wrap-around sleeves that could be used as straightjackets. Sheila insisted on trying two of them on Margaret and me. She tied the sleeves, flipped the hoods over our heads, and pushed us on to the beds, before tying the hoods together so we could kiss but not move apart.

"I'll leave you together while I make some coffee," Sheila said as she left the bedroom.

No matter how much Margaret and I struggled we were unable to free ourselves. We relaxed into a mutual kiss until Sheila returned.

"Coffee is waiting for you downstairs," Sheila announced before she released us. We put the three nightdresses in a bag that she took downstairs.

Sheila left shortly afterwards. Margaret and I returned upstairs, undressed, leaving my boxers and her bra and panties on, and climbed into the same nightdress for a night in each other's arms.

When we delivered the selected bags to the Secretary of the drama society she was appalled by the quantity. She was even more amused by our account of the total we had collected and reduced to the number given to her.

Until Saturday Margaret and I spent much of our free time together just getting to know each other as people. I was not her victim, just her partner in hugs and kisses.

On Saturday morning the two of us went to Sheila's house. Sheila greeted me with a full body hug and a long kiss that ended because of Margaret cutting in. Sheila was pleased that my relationship with Margaret was developing as partners instead of aggressor and victim.

As I had thought the motorcycle was a Panther. It took me about quarter of an hour to refit the front wheel and another half an hour to ride it to the storage depot, store it and return. Margaret had followed me in my car.

Sheila provided lunch for the three of us. The two women compared notes about their experiences of Dave/Derek and both seemed very pleased that I was so different. I was embarrassed by their demonstrations of how much they loved me as a change from an abusive partner.

When we got back home, Margaret took me to bed to show that she loved me more than Sheila. I wasn't convinced. Their love was different but imprisoned in a mermaid petticoat and Margaret's victim I wasn't going to contradict her.

Over the next few months Margaret trapped me in the most of the clothing we had acquired. I consented every time and she had given me both a safe word and action if I felt she was going too far. I used both rarely when I was in danger of being suffocated. Most of the time I enjoyed being her helpless victim - again.

12