All Comments on 'Femdom Family Pt. 01'

by slave7669

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf81about 1 month ago

Interesting beginning... needs more work though. It feels rushed.

pstg65pstg65about 1 month ago

I hope part 2 isn’t too long coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

As he was rolling around on the floor in Extreme pain, after being kicked in his balls. He Suddenly Realized that all his porn Fantasies dreams about femdom life, were just fairy tale Fantasies not the Harsh Reality he was feeling right now! there would be no fucking wild sex for him, just work, and Abuse from two fucking bitches that uses to be his mother and sister. Right then he knew he had take control before they could Drug him out to a Desolate farm. To enslave him completely, and Abuse, and Harm him. Going up stairs to pack their stuff, he quickly grabbed a pair of his long sports socks, put couple of new bars of soap in the shock, and tied a knot just above the bars in it. then though all their shit into two suitcases, with the upper part of the sock wrapped around his Palm. When he got downstairs he put the suitcases down next to both his mother and sister. As they kept talking to each other not even looking at him. He realised it's time to go for it. Taking the make shift bat, he started Swinging at both their heads, knocking them both out. Stripping them both naked, and Tying them both up with Nylons and gagging them both. He also had a pair of hand cuffs that he added to their Wrist behind their backs too. Then he got dressed, and though both of them in to the car trunk, and closed it. Packed his clothes in to a suitcase, and put it in the back seat, leaving their suitcases setting on the floor of their old house. They had been stupid enough to have wrote the farm address down for him. He got behind the Steering wheel, and Punched in the address in to the GPS, and off they went. He was smiling to him self, with his mind going wild. My femdom porn Fantasy had been all wrong! But my other Fantasy about him being a master, with two slaves would have to work for him now. With a hot slut sister, and mom will just be so much more Fantastic Fantasy right..

GimperGimperabout 1 month ago

This is already good start for a family femdom story but i hope it goes into more interesting places. Like the females seem good but they need to be more devolved but i am looking forward for more parts. Please have them fit him in a rubber gimp suit he can be the family gimp.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous