All Comments on 'Femdom Farms Ch. 01-04'

by Jhjh4

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Deejay121Deejay121over 1 year ago

Love this one, also well edited and few grammatical errors. Good first attempt please continue with additional chapters. TYVM

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story. Please continue quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No crossdressing? too bad. It makes submission even more humiliating....and thrilling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it, great story! Looking forward to the next parts! I love that Lauren a caring Mistress, would love to read how their relationship evolves, maybe there is even some love involved? :D

missccslavemissccslaveover 1 year ago

Please continue this story. Very well written and look forward to seeing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent! Looking forward to seeing how the rest of the year develops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice intro to your 1st. story, please finish filling out your bio for the rest of us to read a little bit about you as a person. Looking forward to the continuation of this 1 year of submissive training.

Jhjh4Jhjh4over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you all for the positive feedback. This was my first time writing anything remotely fiction since high school and I really enjoyed doing it so it’s nice to see others enjoy my work as well.

Just submitted Ch. 05-09 so be on the lookout for more hopefully soon. Taking a pause for the holidays and to decide where things go with this story but will be back to finish the story eventually!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it! Looking forward to the next installment and hopefully more chapters after that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a really great story. Please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Simply amazing I am enthralled by it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a fantastic story! Thanks for the dreams I am going to have tonight.

wifeserverwifeserverover 1 year ago

Beautiful concept. And such good writing!

bawdyblokebawdybloke10 months ago

This entire story from Ch1 to the current incarnation is beautifully written and is the product of someone who understands the Femdom kink. It's a wonderful setup and I hope the author has the time and energy to complete it. It's too wonderful a concept to not finish.

CWinWICWinWI9 months ago

Absolutely love it. Being submissive myself. I truly, TRULY envy James.

Can't wait to continue reading.

PhilorPhyllisPhilorPhyllis7 months ago

One of the best stories I have ever read. The three chapters kept me stiff and at the edge of my seat. I hoped I could find such a farm. But I unfortunately doubt I could take a year off from my responsibilities.

Keep up the good work . I am looking forward to it chapter 5. THANKS!!!

rejectmepleaserejectmeplease4 months ago

This isn't just a hot story, this is really really excellent work. I can't believe this is your first attempt at writing erotic fiction?! Straight to the top of the class! You have real talent imo. Specifically, the pacing was imho, absolutely perfect. You nailed it. The current was great, imaginative! Deep! Thought provoking! I really cared about the main characters and empathized with them. The most impressive thing imo is how you combined a truly great story and characters with wank fodder. Not sure I've seen the two combined so well before. I hope you continue to write fiction, erotic or otherwise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJhjh4@Jhjh4
Hi, I'm J. I've always enjoyed reading kinky fiction. Especially stories involving femdom/chastity and all the fun that comes along with those themes. I recently decided to write some fiction of my own for fun and later on decided I would share. What I thought was going to b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES