Femdom Flatshare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was incredibly wet when she sat down so I hoped even I would be able to give her a good time when she was that horny already. I mean it couldn't be that hard from this point on right?... Well I was wrong...

I tried really hard but it did not seem like she was getting closer to orgasm. Actually after a while it almost felt like she was bored. In the beginning she caressed my body and even paid attention to my abandoned cock but the longer it took me the rarer her touches became.

"Come on, you can do better than that...If you get me off I promise I will give you a real orgasm. I might even let you fuck me." she tried to motivate me. My cock twitched at the thought and I honestly tried to give it my all but apparently it was not enough. She was moaning only occasionally but she didn't gave me the possibility to explain myself. She got up a while later. "Well, we will work on that I guess." she sighed sounding genuinely disappointed.

I could hear her stand up and walk towards the door.

"Wait... Wait... I am sorry... I can do better I promise... you won't leave me here like that right?... You can't!" I pleaded. The only response I got was the sound of the door being shut after she walked out of my room...

12