All Comments on 'Femdom Flatshare'

by WritingSub

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise.

But lacks details. Her jerking/playing with his cock was dar too straightforward. She was edging him, but there weren't enough slow, steo-by-step details of what she did to him.

And there was little dialog during the edging.

Needed to have her asking him if he liked it when she did this? And this? And this?

Needed to have her ask him if he liked it faster? Slower? Harder? Softer?

Needed her giving him instructions/directions about how to use his tongue on her pussy.

And did he like the way she smelled? Tasted?

Needed description of what her pussy was like. Shaved smooth? Trimmed? Hairy?

Needed her asking him how he liked looking at her boobs, she had seen him peeking.

Can he imaging how good it would be to have her wrap them around his cock so he coulf fuck them?

She could have told him how sensitive they were. And she could have played with them, describing how it felt, and told him all about it.

Four stars.

FailedscoutFailedscoutalmost 2 years ago

This was a very erotic story that should have been longer or at least promised another chapter.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

great story

Tank4228Tank4228over 1 year ago

Nice story and seems a good start for a multi chapter storyline to take place now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

With the blind fold I was half expecting her to be a shemale, but then this story wasn't in the transsexual category. Looking forward to future pages to the storyline. Has lots of potential, chastity, forced to wear panties, yada yada.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous