Femdom Gangster Story Pt. 10

Story Info
A gangster story containing elements of violence and femdom.
1.2k words
4.33
2.1k
1

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The semi -finals had begun. Ming was fighting with Monica. Both girls bowed to each other. Then Ming launched an attack. She wanted to end the fight quickly. Ming started to throw kicks and punches at Monica. Monica dodged all of them successfully. Monica knew her opponent was taller and had longer legs. That is why she decided to wrestle with her opponent. She grabbed Ming's hands while she tried tripping her by striking her legs.

Ming did not expect this kind of fighting. Because of that she almost ended up on the floor. Monica tripped her, but she regained her balance at the last moment. The Italian champion rushed to punch her opponent. But the Chinese champion reacted quickly. With a perfectly executed karate Side Kick, Ming smacked Monica straight in the face. Monica had to kneel. She felt pain in the left side of her face. She also felt dizziness. Ming did not attack her opponent while she was on the floor. She just decided to stretch her right leg by lifting it high above her head and bringing it back down. As she stretched, she sent kisses to her fans in a sexy way.

Monica did not perceive Mings' behavior as mercy. She experienced it as a humiliation. Soon she gained the strength to continue. She was no longer dizzy. She was too angry to notice the pain she felt from getting kicked in the face. Her plan was to force her opponent to engage in close combat. But the implementation of the plan was not easy. Ming managed to slap her across the face with her foot again. She slapped her four times on the left side of her face. That way the Chinese girl repealed her attacks. Her face turned red both from rage and from Mings' precise slaps. Monica realized she was going to lose on points if she did not do something fast. Suddenly she saw an opportunity and dealt a perfect punch to Mings' face with her right hand.

Ming was knocked out cold. Monica checked to see if her opponent was badly hurt. She was not. Monica was glad she did not hurt her opponent seriously. But Ming had lost the fight. That hurt her pride. While Ming was walking back to her dressing room she was approached by Louis. Louis hugged her and said, "I still think you won this fight." That cheered her up so she took a picture with Louis and his mom.

Nicol won the fight against the British champion in the next fight. This means Nicol is fighting Monica, James thought. I will root for Monica. Although I still fantasize about Nicol. I should probably stop jerking off while thinking about Nicol. Especially if I actually go on a date with Monica. His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the final match. Two dream girls of James Sollozzo decided to fight each other in the ring. Monica was a great fighter. But she still was not a match for Nicol. Fighters talented as Nicol are born once in a generation. Also, Nicol unlike Monica was not very exhausted (both mentally and physically) from her previous fight.

Both girls liked each other very much. That's why Monica wasn't very sad when she lost to Nicol in the last fight. Nicol won the gold and Monica was pleased with the silver medal. After the fight, Nicol decided to stretch in the locker room. As she stretched eight Barzinis got into a fight with the police. They were trying to kill James Sollozzo. In the chaos that ensued one of the Barzini assassins (Gino) managed to follow Nicol.

He entered the locker room with a rope. He wanted to strangle Nicol for killing Frank Barzini. As she stretched her leg against the wall, Nicol saw the reflection of Gino Barzini in the mirror. Before he approached his victim Gino Barzini was suddenly kicked in the mouth. He tasted the sweat from the foot that just shattered his front teeth. Nicol pressed her foot against his face as she twisted his arm. He was forced to smell her sweaty feet while the female karate champion broke his arm at the elbow. "Why are you trying to kill me? Who sent you?" Nicol asked.

"You killed my cousin. That is why you bitch", replied Gino.

Nicol removed her foot from his face and said, "Well then. Get up and try to kill me." When Gino tried to hit Nicol he was met with a barrage of ten quick foot slaps to his face. "How does it feel to get slapped with the same foot that killed your rapist cousin?", Nicol asked him. Gino started to scream from rage and frustration as Nicol effortlessly avoided his punches while slapping him with great speed and accuracy. She also slapped him with her hands. Gino felt like a helpless child getting slapped by an adult. He had never been so humiliated in his life before. When police showed up, he was still trying to hit Nicol.

Two police officers suddenly showed up and handcuffed Gino. Gino was so angry that he bit one of the policemen. Now the policeman nailed him to the wall and said, "Calm down, man, or we'll calm you down." Gino continued to resist and wiggle. Before she left the room Nicol slapped him one more time with her foot. That made Gino resist even more. She heard the cops yelling and punching as she waited for the elevator in the hallway. When Nicol got out of the elevator, she saw eight Barzini men getting handcuffed. But Antonio was not among them. He decided to wait for a better opportunity to avenge his sons.

Mia was drinking a glass of wine on the balcony. She was just staring at the rain. There was something beautiful in seeing a big city emerge from the mist and the rain. Suddenly Antonio appeared behind her and began to strangle her with his hand. Mia reacted quickly. She managed to lift her leg and hit the eye of the man standing behind her with her big toe. Her slipper flew from her foot as Antonio was forced to stop choking her due to the pain in his left eye. But he recovered quickly. With a direct punch, he knocked Mia to the floor. Antonio started beating her savagely on the chest.

But Mia remained calm. She did what Nicol taught her. She started to get her legs in the position for a Triangle choke. Antonio was too angry to notice. Suddenly Mia began to squeeze his neck with her legs. Now Antonio started to choke her with his fist. He might be able to choke me out quicker. I need to do something else, Mia though. In a panic, Mia pushed Antonio with her legs as hard as she could. Antonio stumbled back toward the edge of the terrace. Before he could stop himself from stumbling, he slipped on a pack of cigarettes and fell over the edge. He fell crushing his skull and dying instantly from the fall.

Monica suddenly appeared at the door. She just saw her uncle fall from the balcony. "Mia are you alright. What happened?" She asked. Mia was still on the floor when she said, "Your uncle just slipped on a box of cigarettes and got himself killed." Monica got down and picked up his box of cigars. Then she said, "I never loved him. My father always told him that smoking would kill him. I guess he was right."