Femdom: Money

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Talk to me like I'm a whore!" she said, her voice breathy and lustful, then she immediately took my bell-end back into her mouth and sucked it gently.

I was not prepared for this. "Oh Amy! you're such a slut!" I said, awkwardly, "such a good whore, sucking cock for money!"

She gave me a smouldering look. "Go on!" she said, excitedly, then she let my cock slip deeper into her mouth and began to bob her head up and down.

"Oh Amy!" I cried out again, "you're such a good cock sucker!, so shameless, such a dirty hooker! You love being paid to be dirty don't you?!"

She continued her blowjob, taking me deep into her mouth, then letting the vacuum suck my bell-end as she pulled back. I endured this ecstasy for as long as I could, then cried out to her, "Amy! I want to cum in your nasty throat!"

She stopped her attention immediately, held my cock upright, and said, "You don't get to cum for £30. You should have paid me the 40!"

I found myself on the edge of orgasm with my aching cock just inches from her willing mouth. "I'll pay you!" I said, desperately, "I'll pay you the extra!"

Amy held up my wallet. She must have rummaged around in the pockets of my jeans and extracted it while she teased my balls. "Pay me first," she said.

I quickly unfolded my wallet and pulled out a ten pound note. "Here!" I said, thrusting it in her direction.

She took it with a smile and tucked it away, presumably into one of her jeans' pockets. Then she brought her smiling mouth to the head of my cock again, and spoke with her lips tickling my glans. "Do you want to see my tits while you cum?" she asked.

"Oh god yes Amy!" I said, plucking another tenner from my wallet.

She gave me broad smile, took the note, tucked it away, then pulled her baggy jumper over her head. She was bra-less and I watched her tits bounce into place as soon as they were released from the rising wool. They were perfect; far too big for her frame, I thought, pear shaped with large, dark areola and nipples that were slightly outwardly offset as though her breasts wanted to wrap around me.

She looked at me seductively, cupped her tits and pinched her nipples softly.

"You like them?" she asked, playfully.

"God yes!" I admitted.

Amy climbed onto her hands and knees on the bed beside me so that her lovely tits swung down below her, then positioned her lips over my cock again. "You can feel them while you cum if you want." she said, "no extra charge."

I immediately cupped one in my hand, taking its weight and feeling her soft, warm flesh. Her nipple was hard against my palm.

"Fifty pounds... you dirty pervert!" she teased, before slipping her hot mouth over my rigid cock.

I resisted the urge to cum for as long as possible. I wanted to fondle her soft, warm tit for as long as I could, to feel her hard nipple pressing into the palm of my hand, and to savour the feel of her well-used mouth on my bulging cock, but my earnest willpower was no match for her expert lips and tongue, and after only a few minutes I desperately cried out to her, "I'm going to cum in your throat!"

She continued her sucking and bobbing, and within a few seconds I reached the point of no return. I tensed, held my breath, held back my climax for a precious few seconds, then exploded into her mouth, bucking my hips wildly as the waves of my orgasm crashed over me, and my cock pumped streams of cum into her mouth. She continued her job, syphoning every last ounce of semen from my throbbing balls, not stopping until I was completely spent and deliriously sensitive. Her final suck of my cock caused me to laugh out loud.

I lay motionless on the bed for some time with my hands still clutching my wallet and covering my face. Amy lay on her side with her head on my stomach, watching me, her lovely tits naked and squished under her arm which she draped across my chest.

"Give me a minute," I said, "then it'll be your turn."

"I'm not paying you for sex, Ryan," she said quickly.

"No," I protested, "I wouldn't expect that... I'd do it for free... for you..."

She put her finger on my lips to silence me. "If you want any part of my body you have to pay for it," she said, "NOTHING is out of bounds, Ryan, but nothing is free."

----------

The following day I got a message from Amy; 'I'm horny and you still have £50 to spend. Why don't you come over?'

I responded; 'I owe Bryan £40.'

'Make him wait.'

My dark fantasies had been lobbying me all night and I had already half decided how I was going to start to make them come true. 'Ok,' I typed, 'I'll be there in 30 mins.'

When I arrived at Poulter street, Amy greeted me with a glowing smile, welcomed me in, and ushered me to her room. She was wearing her usual jeans and baggy jumper combo, and I followed her ass with my eyes as we ascended the stairs. I had decided that I would see it naked and worship it tonight.

We sat on her bed and drank vodka as usual, but Amy was agitated - lively and intoxicated by the thought of what was to come. She could not lie still and kept edging closer to me and snuggling into my side. Eventually, just half way through the movie, she leaned to the TV at the foot of the bed, switched it off, and rolled onto my side, crushing her breasts into my ribs again and hooking her leg over my thigh so that her knee grazed my crotch.

"Have you brought me my money?" she asked softly.

"Yes," I replied.

"How much are you going to spend tonight?"

"All £50," I said, nervously.

She took a sharp intake of breath and Mmmmm'd into my ear. "Have you been having naughty thoughts?" she teased.

"Yes Amy," I admitted. "I've thought a lot about what I want to do tonight."

"And?... what did you conclude?"

I breathed deeply. "I want to worship your ass and pussy," I confessed with a trembling voice.

"Explain further," Amy whispered into my ear. She seemed to be enjoying my nervousness.

I was embarrassed beyond words, but also immensely excited to have my sexy, confident Amy demanding my confessions.

"I want to... to lick your ass. Not just your buttocks, but your actual ass hole... then I want to worship your pussy until you cum."

Amy pressed her body into mine, her crotch grinding hard against my thigh as though my words had made her ache between her legs.

"Give me the money," she purred.

I squeezed a hand into my jeans' pocket and extracted my wallet, then I handed her my final five £10 notes. She took them, fanned them out, and trailed them over the bulge of my crotch, across my chest, and finally to her nose where she inhaled deeply.

"I can smell your perverted little mind," she mocked. Then she climbed over me to stand beside the bed. "Close your eyes for a moment," she instructed.

I did as she asked, dutifully keeping my eyes firmly closed, waiting for her to release me. I heard a heavy wooden drawer opening, then the faint sound of undressing and re-dressing before she bade me to open my eyes. She had pulled off her ugly, baggy jumper and replaced it with a black AC-DC t-shirt, so short that it left her tummy button exposed and barely covered her breasts. They filled it-out so that it gaped open beneath them. Her erect nipples caused prominent bumps.

Without another word, Amy began to strip her lower half, dancing with her hips as she unfastened her belt and tugged it free from the loops. Her movements were intoxicating; lewd and sensual. She turned around and wiggled her bottom at me seductively, then she undid her fly, bent forward slightly, and tugged the denim over her firm buttocks. My cock was straining in my pants as her soft flesh was revealed. She wore a burgundy G-string that seemed to be nothing more than three narrow cords, fastened at the front and back by silver chains. They did nothing to hide her shape, but did beautifully accentuate the cleft between her buttocks. When her jeans were on the floor, she stepped out of them, then looked over her shoulder at me.

"Like what you see?" she asked with a seductive smile.

"Oh yes Amy!" I responded, unable to appear cool about it.

"Why don't you take your clothes off before you worship me?" she suggested.

I nodded, climbed from the bed, and tore my clothes off, leaving them strewn across her messy bedroom floor. My hard cock bobbed before me. She studied it for a moment then gave me a smoking-hot look before hooking her fingers into her underwear and dragging the scant material to her ankles. She took the G-string and hung it on my throbbing erection.

"Come on then big boy," she said, climbing onto her elbows and knees on the bed, facing the TV and thrusting her ass backwards. "Why don't you show me how well you can worship my ass?"

I needed no further invitation. I climbed on to the bed behind her, took the globes of her ass in my hands, and began to kiss them passionately. Her skin was cool and soft, and raised into delicate goose bumps as my lips caressed it.

I kissed all over her buttocks, from her hips to the cleft of her ass, the dimples in her lower back to the crease above the tops of her legs. I took my time over this, never wanting to rush any part of this experience.

She was obviously turned on by my attention, parting her legs a little more as a subconscious invitation to her pussy. Every so often I would retreat for a moment to admire her backside, and to observe the dark, creased skin of her asshole, and, below it, the bulge of her pussy, her auburn haired and puffy labia majora framing the crumpled orchid of her labia minora. A thick strand of her viscous juice was slowly descending towards the duvet.

Eventually I let the caresses of my kisses centre on her sacrum, at the very top of the valley between her buttocks. Then, ever-so-slowly, I lapped my way down towards her anus with a firm tongue. When my tongue flicked her rosebud for the first time she squealed with delight and involuntarily clenched her ass cheeks together. She released again immediately, allowing me to delicately lap at the tightly wrinkled pucker of her hole. She moaned with pleasure, encouraging me to continue.

"You're definitely worth £50," I whispered against her asshole, "Every inch of you is worth a fortune."

Amy sighed and gyrated her ass on my tongue. "Tell me more," she begged.

"I love that you prostitute yourself to me, I love that you make me pay for the honour of being with you. I want you to make me give you all of my money for my dirty fantasies."

"Mmmmm yes," she moaned softly.

I swept my tongue across her ass a few more times, then began to tease her perineum with the tip, slowly working my way towards the dark, puffy mound of her pussy. When I finally got my tongue to within a few millimetres of her sodden hole, she suddenly placed a cupped hand over her mound, preventing me any further access.

"Not yet," she said, "tongue my ass some more first."

I gently prised one of her fingers away and tried to remove her hand.

"I'm the client, Amy," I said, "be a good little whore and give me what I want."

Amy tightened her grip on her pussy. ""For fifty quid you get what you're given. You pay 100 and you can have anything you want, but for fifty quid you only get what I say you can have. Now, be the dirty little fucking pervert subby that you are, and worship your Goddess's ass some more."

This was the first time in my life that a girl had suggested that I was sexually subservient to her, and it turned me on immensely. I also found it incredibly arousing that I'd paid for sex, but that Amy still dictated what I would get. "Yes Amy," I said, returning my tongue to her tight ass hole, lapping at it delicately and probing it with the tip. After several minutes she uncovered her pussy, dragged her fingers to her clitoris and rubbed herself there for a moment before realising what she was doing. "Oops!" she exclaimed, softly, "You'd have to pay to watch that!"

I broke from my duties momentarily. "I would!", I said, "I would pay to watch you frig yourself!" Then I circled her little rosebud with my tongue in ever-decreasing circles.

Eventually Amy decided that I had worshipped her ass enough. She extended a hand behind her back and pushed my face away from her glistening, saliva covered hole. "Worship my pussy", she commanded.

I dipped my head and craned my neck so that I could begin to lap the mound of her pussy. My eyes were now level with the dark and creased hole that I'd worshipped, while my tongue caressed her puffy labia majora. I imagined that If I could have dropped my head a little lower, I might have been able to see the undersides of her tits as they hung inside her short t-shirt. I dug my tongue into her vagina, but the position meant that I just couldn't lick or penetrate much. Realising my difficulties, she rolled over on the narrow bed and lay on her back, spread her legs wide, and welcomed my head to her sex.

Her auburn pubic hair was messy and long, covering the mound of her pussy and framing her glistening vulva. Her dark labia minora had parted with her legs, leaving her pink passage exposed. Above it, standing proud below her pale hood, was her engorged clitoris, begging for attention. I put my mouth to it and sucked it gently, massaging it between my lips. She moaned and immediately pushed my head away. "Slowly!" she directed.

I took my time worshipping her pussy just as I had with her ass, never wanting to rush the experience that I knew must come to an end at some point. I'd had a few girlfriends before that point and had performed oral sex several times, but I was no expert, so I concentrated hard on reading Amy's reactions, trying to learn which actions aroused her the most. At first, she seemed to enjoy me lapping my tongue softly along the insides or outsides of her pussy lips, especially if the journey ended with a soft flick of her clitoris. She also seemed to enjoy feeling pressure at the entrance to her vaginal passage, as though she were about to be entered, so I circled my tongue around her hole while she moaned softly. After several minutes her needs seemed to change as her impatience mounted. She began to respond better to a firmer touch, so I lapped at her hole with the flat of my tongue, and dragged it across her urethral opening and the stiff bullet of her clitoris. She clutched tightly at my hair and began to move her hips gently and rhythmically. It seemed like we were synchronised, behaving as one sexual being, working together to serve her lustful pussy. We were united like this for an age, as the speed and pressure slowly, almost imperceivably, mounted, controlled by the pressure of her hands in my hair and the urgency of her hip movements.

Eventually her passion took a new trajectory as she reached that point of no return, and began the blissful journey of holding back for as long as possible in order to maximise her orgasm. I thought I could help by stimulating her a little more, so I gently slipped a finger onto her rosebud and pressed it in fractionally. She screamed sharply and orgasmed immediately, clutching at my hair, and bucking her hips against my face frantically. She clenched and shook for a long time, threw an arm above her head and knocked the ancient television, causing it to crash to the floor with an obtrusive sound of cracking plastic and the dull 'gumph' of air rushing into the vacuum of the tube. Amy just let out the most joyful laugh I've ever heard as she continued to orgasm, rubbing her hairy pussy into my face with her bottom six inches off the bed. It took her several minutes to calm down and stop convulsing. Eventually she looked over her shoulder at the shattered television on her floor, and laughed again as a final aftershock took her by surprise.

Lying on the bed with the undersides of her breasts just visible under her AC-DC t-shirt, her legs spread wide and her sloppy ginger pussy naked and exposed for me to ogle, Amy looked more beautiful and radiant that I could ever remember. She looked fulfilled, overjoyed, profoundly sexual. She smiled broadly at me in a way that had a hint of love. I wanted desperately to fuck her. I realised then that I had not specified that I would have sex with her for the £50, but I began to unbuckle my belt anyway.

She brought her knees up and closed her legs tight. "You want more, you pay more," she teased.

"But Amy! I'm really horny now, can't we just have normal sex? - like normal people?"

She looked at me wickedly for a moment, then lowered her knees and spread her legs rudely so that I could leer at her hot, wet pussy again. She placed her hands flat on her inner thighs and pulled apart, causing her sodden pussy to spread even further open, as though inviting me into her. Then she said, slowly and seductively, "You want more, you pay more."

"But I don't have any more money Amy!" I protested, devastatingly disappointed.

"It will cost you fifty quid to fuck me, Ryan.... or, if you don't have that much, I'll wank you for 20.... 30 if you want a happy ending."

"I really want to," I said, despondently, "but I really don't have any money left."

She closed her legs and lay on her side. "Such a shame." she sighed.

I lay next to her, my face so close to hers that I could feel her hot breath. I looked at her blushed and sweaty face, at her green eyes. Her long red hair was tousled and dishevelled around her face. As I looked at her full, slightly parted lips, I realised that I had never kissed her, never felt those soft, full lips on my own. She looked into my eyes and we were lost for a moment in each other. If we were any normal couple we would have leaned close and kissed passionately, but we did not make that move, did not cross that bridge, we stayed together in that position forever, neither wanting to go backwards or forwards.

Eventually Amy said, "We haven't even scratched the surface of your submissiveness yet have we?"

I looked away, suddenly embarrassed. "No," I admitted, softly.

She smiled at me sweetly and brought her mouth towards mine. She stopped when our lips were centimetres apart and our noses were touching, side by side. "I, will, do, anything... for the right price." she said. Then she inched forward one last time until her lips grazed mine. "Go home," she whispered, "and come back tomorrow with more money. But don't you dare wank tonight, Ryan... the next time you cum I want you to be paying me for the privilege."

I dressed, carefully picked my way across the debris of her exploded television, and walked home below the grey evening sky and the orange street lights with a throbbing hard-on in my pants.

----------

The next day I received a DM from Amy; 'The look of disappointment on your face was priceless last night when you realised you weren't going to cum. Wanna come over again tonight?'

I messaged back; 'I don't have any money.'

'None? nothing in the bank?'

'None... and I still owe Bryan 40 quid'

'Shame. I bet your cock will be stiff while you're serving in the restaurant this weekend. You'll be daydreaming about what you're going to spend your wages on.'

There was a short pause, then another message; 'Promise me £10 and I'll let you wank yourself tonight.'

I thought about the prospect for a short while.

'I promise to pay you £10' I messaged back.

----------

I saw Amy regularly over the following week and paid her £10 on three occasions. Left to my usual pattern of masturbation, I would have had to pay her at least £100, but I was desperate to have another session with her, so I limited my wanks as much as possible. She sniggered each time I gave her a tenner and told me that I was a pervert, but on the final occasion she decided that drip-feeding her £10 every few days was not enough. "Masturbation is natural," she said while she ate a breakfast in Maggie's Café and I sat with just an instant coffee from a jar, "God knows I do it often enough, but you're going to have to curb your habits for a while. If you don't pay for another session with me before the end of the month, I'm going to put my prices up by fifty percent."