Femdom: Money

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Amy," I cried in desperation, "but I really can't."

Amy stroked my hair for a moment longer, then got off the bed, knelt beside Gina, and whispered something into her ear. Gina sniggered a little and both girls looked at me devilishly.

"I'm going to make you cum now, Ryan," Amy said, flatly, "I think it will be funny to take your money quickly."

The statement made the cum rise in my shaft even before Amy had put her mouth on me. She bobbed her head over my cock just once, giving my taught bell-end a blast of hot, wet suction.

"Yes Amy! Yes Amy! Yes Amy!" I cried, but she paid me no more attention. Her single suck had already taken me past the point of no return. The first spasm of my cock took an age to arrive, building seemingly interminably while I moaned long and hard. I thrust my hips into the air, arched my back and held my breath. The suspense within my cock grew to an agonising crescendo, until, finally, I convulsed, pumping a thick rope of cum onto my chest. Being pushed into debt by Amy and Gina by being forced to cum was mind-blowingly erotic, and to be cruelly ruined after two weeks without an orgasm was beyond sublime. I managed another powerful spasm, but without any physical stimulation the third spurt was a torturously long time coming, and simply dribbled a huge pool of spunk onto my stomach. The sensation was devastating, and glorious.

Gina and Amy laughed uncontrollably at my desperate plight, then Gina drew circles in the spunk on my chest as she watched me come down from my high. She got up to leave. "That was fucking awesome," she said as she left the room.

Amy lay on her side beside me, hooked a leg over mine, and propped her head up with her arm. Then she did something that I completely didn't expect; she planted her full, soft lips on mine and kissed me passionately.

"I'm so going to enjoy being your pretend girlfriend," she said, softly. "I'm sure you've realised by now... but by the time we finish university you'll be paying for a girlfriend you can't afford to fuck. I'm so sorry that I have to put my prices up by ten percent tomorrow."