Femdom: Money

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mathematics genius in me shouted "£15 for a wank!, £150 for an 'anything' session!"

"I can't not wank!" I protested in a whisper. "I've only cum three times this week and it's killing me!"

Amy put her knife and fork on her plate and took my hands in hers. "You can and you will," she said in a soothing, empathetic tone, "because I want you to book another session with me. It's the least you deserve."

I continued to see Amy regularly over the next two weeks but I didn't have to pay her any money. The pent-up tension in my groin and mind ensured that there was always a slice of suspense between us when we met, and Amy constantly made lewd suggestions when she was sure that we could not be overheard. I did my shifts at Montgomery's and saved my tips, walked down to the University instead of taking the bus, drank less, ate less, and eventually saved up £100. Alongside a meagre £50 for living expense, it was all the money I had left in the world.

Finally, as Amy and I walked down into town one Wednesday evening and Amy pointed out the shop doorway in which I'd given her her first £30, I said, "I have £100 for you in my wallet."

Amy stopped dead, then tugged me into the Woolworth's doorway. "Give it to me!" she said, excitedly.

I took out my wallet, opened it up, and plucked out five £20 notes. She took them immediately, flashed me a wicked smile, then folded them and pushed them into her bra. Then, to my surprise, she put her hands on my shoulders and pushed me back against the ripped and faded fly-posters that abundantly decorated the old, glass door. She pressed her body into mine and brought her lips to my ear. "For this one hundred pounds I will do ANYTHING you want," she purred, "I could be your slut, or your cute little pet... you could fuck me all night.. but I know what you really want." She paused, bit my ear lightly, and said, "You want me to dominate you."

"Yes Amy," I said quietly. I had built myself up to this moment for three weeks and there was no way I was going to back out, or sell myself short of my fantasies, but I was still incredibly nervous. "I want you to dominate me."

Amy smiled, slid her mouth around my neck, turning my head sideways with her hand, then brought her lips to my other ear. "I'm going to fucking devour you," she promised, "but do you have any special requests?"

"I want to you to humiliate me. I want you to own me for the night. I want you to make all the decisions. I want you to make me obey. I want you to decide if I cum or not." I blabbered.

"Decide if you cum or not?"

"I can't stop thinking about the night you broke your television... about how you wouldn't let me cum.,, about how sexy that was. I'm so horny now - I really need to cum, but I want you to control me. to decide, to keep me in suspense, not knowing if you'll let me have an orgasm or not..."

"Aren't you excitable!" she mocked.

----------

When I arrived at Poulter street on the following Saturday evening, Amy greeted me at the door. She wore her usual baggy jumper and ripped jeans, but her demeanour was like that of a different person, smoky and sultry. She smiled at me wickedly, held out a hand, and led me all the way to her bedroom, as though I were a naughty school boy. I felt nervous.

In the last few weeks she had cleared up the wreckage of the broken television and replaced it with a new flat-screen version which sat, precariously, on the little wobbly table at the foot of her bed. She noticed me looking.

"75 quid from Alan on the market," she said, making it plain that I had funded it.

"Now," she said, turning to me, "Take your clothes off."

With my hands trembling slightly, I tugged off my t-shirt, jeans and socks, then stood awkwardly beside the bed. Amy plucked a bottle of vodka from her dressing table where it had stood, as though perfectly at home, beside her bottles of perfume and makeup paraphernalia. She swigged from the bottle and studied me, then tipped its neck towards my crotch.

"Get those off," she said.

I pulled my boxers down and tossed them onto my discarded clothes, rendering myself completely naked before her. Despite the crippling embarrassment of being bare while she was still fully clothed, my cock protruded before me in an aching erection. Amy looked at it and smiled, clearly pleased that I was already so excited.

She passed me the bottle and I took a few small swigs as she began to circle me, trailing her hand lazily around my shoulders as she went.

"Remind me what you want me to do to you today," she said, her voice soft and velvety.

"Er... I want to you to own me and humiliate me," I confessed. It was still excruciatingly embarrassing to admit those things.

"And..?"

"I want you to decide if I cum or not. I really, really need to cum, but you could tell me 'no' if you want to."

Amy smiled.

"So," she said, placing a finger below my chin and directing me to look at her, "one - I own you, two - I humiliate you, three - I decide if you cum or not?"

"Yes Amy."

She took her finger from my chin, moved it to the centre of my chest, and slowly let it slip down towards my erect cock. "Well then," she began, "From now on, and until we finish at this university, I will own you, sexually. Not just tonight, or when you pay me for an 'anything' session, but every day and every night until we graduate. I'll decide what sex you're going to get and when. For the next two and a half years, I will be the only one who allows or denies every single one of your orgasms. Even your little solo wanks will be owned by me - Is that understood?"

"Yes Amy," I whispered. The revelation that Amy wanted to own every one of my orgasms for the next two and a half years was utterly exhilarating. "Thank you Amy!" I added.

"Next, you will change your details at Montgomery's so that your wages are paid directly into my bank account."

"But Amy!...." I protested. Suddenly Amy's game had a hard edge to it.

She ignored my complaint. "I'll keep track of what they've paid me and I'll deduct the cost of sex from your balance. The cost of me doing this to you is £100 per month, but as an extra little perk, you get the full 24/7 girlfriend experience. All clear so far?"

I began to mumble a protest, but my bouncing cock betrayed my sincerity. Her finger reached my crotch and she wrapped her fingers loosely around my shaft.

"Now, listen carefully... this bit is really important... every time you cum I will increase my prices by two percent,, except for the standing fee, which will remain fixed at £100."

I desperately tried to work out the significance of that inflation.

"No need to stress your brain right now Ryan, I've already done the maths for you. If you cum every week between now and the time we leave university, a happy ending hand job will cost you a month's wages. That's why I'm expecting you to take on more shifts at Montgomery's and find a Sunday job too.

"And one more thing," she added, as my mouth opened and closed like a fish's, "If you ever go into debt, my prices go up by ten percent per orgasm... so you'd better work with me to make sure that that never happens."

"Yes Amy!" I promised. I could not protest any longer - her confidence was unassailable. Intoxicating.

"Good," she said, "so that brings us to your last request... I decide whether or not you cum today. I can tell you now that I've already made my mind up on that one, and the answer is 'no' I'm afraid. I'm sure that we both want to get started as quickly as possible on the 2 percent inflation, so I'm going to deny you an orgasm tonight, and let you cum tomorrow instead."

I was struggling to keep up with the rules. It was as though Amy were moving chess pieces around a board so quickly that I could not keep up with where the new threats were coming from. All I could do was concentrate on the here-and-now.

"But Amy... I'm desperate to cum tonight... what if I....," my question trailed off.

"You're not to cum tonight Ryan, on purpose or by accident. If you do you will have to pay the usual £10 'happy ending' fee"

"Yes Amy," I said, nervous and excited beyond belief.

She tugged gently on my cock and led me the short distance to her bed. "Sit down and turn your back on me," she instructed.

I did as I was told, but watched her open the top drawer of her dresser, and pull out a pair of fishnet stockings - the sort she might wear beneath a microscopic skirt on a night out with her house mates. When she returned to the bed, she sat behind me and began to tie my wrists behind my back, leaving enough distance between them so that my hands could still rest on either side of by torso.

"Lie down," she instructed.

I laid down and shuffled myself about until I was in the centre of the bed, my hands on either side of my pelvis with the stockings passing behind my bottom. She drew another pair from the drawer and secured my ankles to the castors at the foot of the bed.

Next, she straddled my thighs, facing me on the bed, and lifted the edges of her woolly jumper up slightly.

"Do you want to se my tits again?" she asked.

"Yes please Amy!" I admitted enthusiastically. She bit her lip and studied me for a moment.

"I own you tonight Ryan, I could deny you that pleasure..."

"Please Amy? I'd really like to see your tits again tonight."

"First things first," she said, then she let go of her jumper, got off the bed, heaved the duvet from beneath me, and laid it over me so that only my head was uncovered.

"Back in two minutes," she said.

I waited in anticipation while Amy left the room and went to fetch whatever it was she needed. When she returned, to my horror, she had Gina in tow.

"Hello Ryan," Gina said, brightly, "Fancy seeing you here!"

The two girls giggled and sat on the edge of the bed, Amy towards the bottom, facing me, and Gina very close to my head.

"I've told Gina about how you pay me for sex," Amy giggled. The embarrassment hit me like a slap in the face.

"Amy!" I blurted.

Gina looked down on me and stroked my hair. "What a naughty boy!" She giggled.

"So," Amy continued, "We've covered 'ownership' and the issue of tonight's orgasm... what's left on your list?"

I was silent for a moment, struggling to make myself say the word. "Humiliation," I whispered, eventually.

"Louder, Ryan," Amy pressed, "what's next on the list?"

I swallowed hard. 'Humiliation," I said, as loudly as my dry throat would allow.

"Good boy," Amy said, smiling sweetly, "So this is how this is going to pan out - I'm going to ask you some questions... embarrassing ones... and you're going to answer truthfully. If you hesitate, mumble, or lie, I'm going to pull back the duvet so that Gina can see your cock. Is that clear?"

"Oh god Amy... Yes, that's clear."

I could tell that my face was already flushed with embarrassment.

"So Ryan," Amy began, "have you ever been humiliated by a girl?"

I paused for a long time. Amy reached across the bed and grabbed the edge of the duvet, preparing to expose me.

"One more chance, Ryan," she said, "Have you ever been humiliated by a girl?"

"Yes," I admitted.

"Did you like it?"

I answered, "Yes" but it was desperately quiet.

"If you mumble, Ryan, I'm going to show Gina your cock... and I bet you've got a hard-on."

"Yes," I replied, loud and clear.

"Yes you have a hard-on?"

"No... Yes, I liked it"

"Who did it to you?"

"You did Amy."

Gina gave an over-dramatic gasp and looked, comically wide-eyed at me, then at Amy. "You never!" she exclaimed.

"So," Amy continued, "DO you have a hard-on?" She slipped her hand beneath the duvet and laid her fingers across my throbbing erection.

"Yes Amy"

"Such a pervert!" Gina laughed.

"Have you ever wanked about the time I humiliated you Ryan?" Amy asked.

"Oh, god Amy, please don't..."

"Have you?"

"Yes. Many times."

Amy shook her head. "I knew you would have! How many times do you normally cum in a week?"

"Er.... between five and ten I guess...."

"And how many times have you cum in the last two weeks?"

I closed my eyes in anticipation of the shame that was to come. "None," I admitted.

"None? Why?"

"I've been saving up."

"Explain to Gina," Amy demanded.

I took a deep breath, then blabbed, "Because I have to pay Amy when I masturbate and I really needed to save some money up, so I haven't wanked for two weeks."

Gina gasped loudly. "He even pays you when he wanks?" she blurted at Amy.

"Yes!" Amy laughed, "but it's only a tenner." Then, to me, she said, "By the way Ryan, by the time we finish university a wank will cost you about £130... but they'll be gratis and inflation-free if you don't give yourself a happy ending."

I groaned audibly, and Gina blurted out "Oh my god, Amy, this is just too fucking good to be true."

"What were you saving up for Ryan?" Amy asked.

"This," I sighed.

"Explain to Gina."

"I paid Amy £100 to do this to me... to own me and humiliate me and..."

"I hope you're getting a fucking wildly happy ending for that!" Gina interrupted with a laugh. She clearly thought that her question was rhetorical, but when I screwed my eyes up and Amy raised her eyebrows, she realised that even THAT was not a given. Her jaw dropped considerably. "Oh, my, fucking, god," she breathed.

Amy placed her hand on the duvet and felt my erection through it.

"So, you liked it when I exposed you?"

"Yes Amy."

She slid her hand to the far edge of the bed and grabbed the duvet.

"Oh god, Amy, please don't!" I begged.

"But you liked it!"

"Amy! Amy! please don't!"

She ignored my pleas and pulled the duvet slowly towards her, exposing my naked, painfully erect cock to Gina.

Gina blurted out a laugh, and looked at my erection. "Oh my god! oh my god! oh my god!" she exclaimed.

I looked down the bed to see my bare cock, fat and rigid on my chest. my bell-end had already pushed past my foreskin and was deep purple and shining. Worst of all, a puddle of pre-cum had formed on my chest. The humiliation of being exposed by Amy so that Gina could see me in this state was rapturous - arousing beyond belief, and I felt a tiny release of seminal fluid into my urethra. I closed my eyes again and prayed that it would not spurt from my tip.

Somehow, Gina found her composure. "So, he pays you £100 for this sort of thing?"

Amy looked at me lovingly and patted my thick cock. "It depends on what he gets," she said. "It's £100 for a full session now, but the prices have just started to go up every time he cums, haven't they Pet," she said, turning to me.

I nodded.

"But," Amy continued, "if I decide to give him less, he pays less."

"What sort of other prices are there?" Gina asked, clearly enthralled by the idea.

"Take his cock in your hand and I'll show you," Amy purred.

Without hesitation, Gina beamed down at me and scooped up my heavy hard-on in her soft hand. She held me vertical. Her little fingers were warm, and felt magnificent on my aching cock.

"Stroke him slowly but don't let him cum," Amy coached. She got off the bed and picked up my jeans, fumbled around in my pockets for a moment, then extracted my wallet and dropped my jeans to the floor. Opening my wallet, she found my final £50 and plucked out a £20 note.

Here, she said, handing it to Gina. A hand job with an unhappy ending costs him £20.

"Amy! I can't afford that... It's the last of my money!" I protested.

Gina started to stroke my cock ever-so-slowly, her fingers gliding up my shaft and over my slippery wet glans. I looked pleadingly at Amy. Amy looked at me blankly for a moment, then opened her top drawer and pulled out another 3 or 4 pairs of stockings. Rolling them up into a ball, she pushed them into my mouth. I objected, but my words were just a mumble.

Gina continued to stroke my cock, clearly enjoying the sensation of power, until they could tell that I was close to the edge.

"Easy money!" Gina laughed.

"So easy!... you should try it with Bryan. He's so desperate to go out with you, I'm sure we could come up with some way to trap him. Now, why don't you give my little pet a blowjob? Unhappy of course... it will earn you another £30!

Amy opened my wallet again and extracted my final £30. "He can afford it."

Gina looked at me. There was the slightest hint of sympathy on her face. "Are you ok with this?" she asked.

I froze. I really needed some money to survive the week, but at the same time, the prospect of being robbed completely by these two girls was insanely exciting. Unable to answer, I looked at Amy.

"He loves it, don't you Pet," Amy smiled.

"Isn't that the last of his money?" Gina asked, still a little concerned.

"Yes," Amy said, "He'll be a little hungry next week but it'll just remind him of how I own him."

Without further ado, Gina plucked the notes from Amy's hand, stuffed them into a pocket of her jeans, and positioned herself on her knees beside the bed. She took my shaft in her right hand and pulled it vertical, closed the fingers of her left hand around my balls, and placed her red lips delicately on the tip of my slimy bell-end.

"Careful," Amy warned, "remember he's not had an orgasm for two weeks."

Gina simply smirked at me, and let my glans slip into her hot mouth to begin the slowest and most excruciatingly sensual blowjob I'd ever experienced. She would suck hard on my bell-end until I could feel the skin tighten and itch, then slip her lips down my shaft so that most of my cock was taken into her slippery, hot mouth, as though to soothe away the discomfort, or apologise for the brutality. Occasionally she would let my cock slip from her mouth and lick me, furious and hard on my shaft, but soft and slow on my glans. I moaned and groaned through the salivary ball of nylon.

Amy sat beside my head and either looked down on me, or watched, with fascination, what her friend was doing with my engorged cock. She stroked my hair as though soothing a pain. Gina was clearly enjoying herself and seemed to be in no rush. She continued her sublime oral tease and softly kneaded my balls, looking at Amy or me from time to time with bright, salacious eyes.

After earlier being brought to the edge of orgasm by Gina's hand, I was soon brought to the same place by her mouth. She knew I was there and played with me carefully, ensuring that my arousal could not boil over. I was desperate to cum, but was also acutely suspicious that I could orgasm at Gina's hand without immediately slipping into debt with Amy. The conflict of desires was gut-wrenchingly bitter, addictively sweet, and mind-blowingly frustrating. The thought of how quickly Amy would financially ruin me if she imposed a ten percent price rise stroked my submissive psyche so much that it dragged me, kicking and screaming, towards the very thing I feared - an unaffordable orgasm. Eventually I was breathing with just short breaths through my nose, and moaning at every hint of contact.

After what seemed like a very long time, Gina let my cock slip from her mouth and held it vertical. the fingers of her left hand still holding my balls in a light pinch whilst her right hand pulled my cock down at my root so that my foreskin was dragged back tightly, exposing my red, thin skin. "Would you like us to make you cum, Ryan?" Amy asked softly, "Tip you into debt?"

I hesitated so that Gina and Amy would know that I was conflicted, then shook my head. Amy pressed two fingers into my mouth and pulled out the spitty ball of stockings. "Say it," she bade, softly.

"Please don't make me cum. Please don't push me into debt."

"Don't you want it?"

"Yes, Amy, I want it so badly, but I can't afford the price of debt."

"You'll hardly feel the ten percent at first, Ryan"

"But I'd have to not-cum for a five weeks to get back on track...."

"You're always thinking about tomorrow Ryan! Tomorrow is another day!... don't you want me to take your money? Don't you want to help me to financially ruin you?"