Femdom: Newlyweds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you really think that you were going to fuck me tonight?" she asked, her eyes wet and sparkling as they welled with tears of laughter.

"Yes Lorna!" he blurted with genuine honesty.

"Oh Andrew... Poor, naïve Andrew," she laughed, "I was never going to let you fuck me on our wedding night... how could we possibly start our married life together with you in somebody else's place?"

"But Lorna, you p..." He was about to say the 'p' word, but realised how stupid that would be, given Lorna's joy of breaking promises. "You said I could be a bad boy."

"Oh darling," she said. "I know, but I was just teasing you. Don't you think that I really deserve a PROPER bad boy tonight after all the effort I went to? I want a REAL bad boy! - someone who will fuck me roughly, someone who will dump his filthy cum in me and take it for granted."

"But Lorna! it's our wedding night!"

She pushed him fully off her, climbed off the high bed, and crossed the room to stand before the full-length Cheval mirror. She stood sideways and admired her beautiful body in her white corset, suspenders and stockings, her veil still neatly pinned to her hair. She liked how the corset pushed her bosom forward.

"I want you to gather your clothes and get into the wardrobe," she said, still admiring her slim physique in the tall mirror.

"Oh, please Lorna," Andrew pleaded. "Please don't take one of your lovers tonight."

She looked at him briefly and sternly before returning to her reflection. Andrew collected his suit and silk knickers from the floor, and opened the wardrobe door.

"How will you explain me not being here?" he asked.

"I'll tell him that you've gone to look after Barry - he was pretty pissed this evening."

Andrew climbed into the wardrobe and pulled the door shut as best he could, then Lorna pushed it closed and turned the key.

"I want to find that you've cum all over the inside of this door when I let you out. Is that understood?" she said firmly.

"Yes Lorna."

Ten minutes later, there was a firm knock on the Honeymoon suite's door. Lorna opened it slightly to check who was calling, then opened the door fully, revealing herself in her slutty bridal underwear and no knickers. Her lover wasted no time in entering the room, scooping her up, kicking the door closed, and carrying her to the bed.

"Fuck me you're beautiful!... and wet already!... are you sure your husband isn't going to disturb us?" the man said.

"No, everything's ok - we can take all the time we want - he won't interfere."

"Where is he?" he asked.

Lorna replied, simply; "He's in the wardrobe."

12