Femdom Noir Story Pt. 01

Story Info
SF noir story with elements of femdom and violence.
1.1k words
3.87
5.6k
2

Part 1 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cinthia was waiting for her girlfriend at the airport. She was looking forward to their trip to Bakum. Bakum was one of the alliance cites. I am really happy to be living in one of the inner areas of the city -- Cinthia thought to herself. In fact, I live in the first circle. The best place to be. Especially when you compare it with areas around the city. They are like the wild west. I am tough in a way. I am a taekwondo champion but I do not have to fight savages and bandits on a weekly basis. Her flow of thought suddenly ended. She went inside the bar because she had to go defecate. Cinthia went to the bathroom, leaving her bag outside.

While sitting on the toilet she decided to check her phone.

Her girlfriend Mia wrote her a message -- "I am sorry not to have informed you earlier, but I am not ready for a relationship. I will not be going with you to Bakum. Let us go our separate ways. It is for the best." Cinthia was pissed when she saw the message. She decided not to respond. We were only dating for four weeks. But still, I am really hurt by this. While she was sitting on the toilet her bag was just lying on the floor in front of it. Little did she know that she might soon have a much bigger problem than the fact her girl left her. Two drug dealers decided to put drugs into her bag. Their plan was to steal the bag once she is in Bakum. They taught she was just a spoiled rich girl, not knowing they were also getting themselves in danger from her unique set of skills.

When she left the toilet she stood in front of the mirror while she was washing her hands and looking at her reflection. She was very tall, especially for a woman. Her legs were muscular and strong. She saw white stockings tightened to three-quarters of her lower leg. Her feet were placed inside blue fashionable taekwondo shoes. Shorts left her nice and strong legs visible. Her black hair was thick and resembled a bob haircut. I dressed like this to turn my girlfriend on. But now it will just be seen by random guys on the street. I am sure this style drives some people crazy. Some of my followers beg me to make taekwondo videos dressed like this. When Cinthia remembered she paid quite a lot for her plane ticket she was even more mad and hurt.

When Cinthia left the bathroom she picked up her bag and decided to go home. I will run home. I do not care about the fact that it is dangerous. I just need to let my frustration and energy out. Two drug dealers were confused when they saw Cinthia not go on a plane. They just decided to follow her to steal their drugs back from her. Cinthia entered an empty small street in the middle of nowhere part of her city Bakshis. It was far away from the center of Bakshis where she lived. It was empty because the steel industry crashed causing only a handful of people to live in a decaying suburb. There were trash cans all around. It was high noon. Sun was making the street sheet metal trash cans dangerously hot. Cinthia entered the dead-end street to pee.

While she peed a man with a gun suddenly appeared. He yelled: "Bitch give me your bag." Normally Cinthia would have just given him the bag. But now she was in a bad mood. She decided to teach this guy a lesson. She deliberately left her underpants on the ground and started walking toward the drug dealer. He is staring at my legs and also at my pussy. Now he is completely distracted. When she approached him seductively instead of giving him the bag she just kicked the gun out of his hand using a taekwondo kick. The gun flew straight into a trash can nearby.

She smiled at the guy while provocatively lifting her leg vertically and saying: "Try and take my bag from me." The dealer was visibly turned on, confused and shocked. When he tried to take the bag, Cinthia screamed and delivered a Front Kick to he's face. He fell down like a lifeless doll. She kept her leg up in the air. When he stood up, his nose was broken and blood was coming from a wound above his right eye. Blood disturbed his vision capabilities. Because of it, he became very angry. Now he screamed at Cinthia: "You bitch. Just give me the bag." She responded by delivering three tornado kicks to his face in a spawn of three seconds.

She was not finished with him yet. When the guy approached her again she just did a swift helicopter kick that knocked him out. This time he fell on broken glass and lost sight in his right eye temporarily. I can not believe this is really happening. I am the son of the toughest mob boss in this city and some random bitch did this to me. I lost my eye, not because of the Black Skulls (biker gang that exists between the cities in the wilderness). Not because my evil half-brother wants to take my father's place and kill me. But because this bitch happened to be a fucking taekwondo champion.

His left arm was broken and he could not use his right eye. He realized this fight is lost for him. Cinthia was expecting him to get up so she can continue kicking him. She did not want to kick people when they were on the ground. Instead of getting up, he said: „Please girl. Just let me go. There is no point in continuing this. I give up." Cinthia smiled at him and said: „I will let you go. But first, you will lick my pussy.

If you refuse I will call the police and keep you here using only my legs." The 23 -- year old guy could not believe he is having this bizarre experience. I have never been this dominated by another human being. Technically speaking I am being raped by a girl right now. Cinthia did the splits with her legs in a way that positioned her vagina above his face. "Now. Start licking.", Cinthia ordered. I am enjoying this feeling of complete domination, she thought. This is crazy, but I really love it, she thought while moaning with pleasure. When he finished licking her she was also finished with her orgasm. Cinthia dressed up, picked up her bag, and continued running home. The guy was left in a state of anger, humiliation, and confusion with a taste of Cinthia's piss in his mouth.