Femdom Noir Story Pt. 02

Story Info
SF noir story with elements of femdom and violence.
1.1k words
4.15
2.2k
1

Part 2 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Cinthia ran home, she thought - I just made a criminal lick all the piss from my pussey. I'm really acting a little crazy today. It's not something I would normally do. But I guess I thought him a lesson while still not sending him to jail. I almost feel sorry for that guy because I fucked up his right eye. He may be permanently blind in one eye.

Cinthia still didn't know there were drugs in her bag. Nor did she know that Spice was not just a normal drug. It was very rare. And to the one who used it gave extraordinary abilities. As she looked around, she realized she was still in a very bad neighborhood. She stopped running because she was getting tired. Now she was just walking. Occasionally she would see men standing in the shadows looking at her legs as she passed by. Some of them whistled and yelled stuff like: "Hey! Where are you going?"

She soon spotted a bus stop in the middle of the suburbs. As she waited for the bus, two men sat behind her. They were visibly confused by her presence. She looked like a model who decided to vacation in the poorest and dirtiest part of the city. Due to the constant sandstorms, everything looked dirty, including everyone's clothes. But Cintha was just very sweaty. Unlike most residents of this city block, she looked clean and had very healthy skin that was not dry from the sun and lack of clean water. Two men exchanged money for something that was in the bag. Cintha did not particularly care about what they were doing. She just wanted to get home.

The bus arrived and Cinthia entered it. The bus levitated slightly over the broken roads that were virtually unusable for large vehicles. At one point Cinthia stood up and decided to stretch her leg. As she stretched, a drunken guy approached her and grabbed her ass. Cinthia turned around and quickly slapped him hard with both of her hands. Cigar flew from his mouth as he stumbled and nearly fell down as well. He grabbed the grip handle just in time.

Cinthia just stretched out her long and flexible leg, placing it in front of the drunken man's face. The man realized he couldn't even reach his opponent. He was absolutely helpless when faced with a female taekwondo champion. „Now you are going to apologize and leave this bus at the next station. Do you understand?" „Y -yes. I understand. I apologize madam.", the man replied.

He felt humiliated when he got off the bus in the middle of nowhere. The station was full of very aggressive small monkeys. They were not uncommon in the suburbs. They were also known for harassing people and throwing their excrement at them. The monkeys began to gather around him as soon as he left the bus. Cinthia stood at the entrance sending a clear message that he had to leave or get smacked in the face. She never saw that man again. Because of that Cinthia could only imagine what happened to him. I bet he is going to have a good time, Cinthia thought jokingly.

But troubles did not end for Cinthia on her weird journey. In fact, they were just beginning. She got off the bus at the last stop. Now she could see the walls of the inner city where she lived. Before she reached the gate, she was approached by a police officer in a car. He said: "Hey ma'am what are you doing here? This is a dangerous place. You should be inside the walls at this hour." Cinthia thought to herself, I guess I can take care of myself officer. But she said nothing. "Lady I will have to search you. Put your hands on the car." The officer opened her bag. Very soon he found the spice bag. "You are under arrest lady. Put your hands in front of you." As Cinthia was getting handcuffed, she realized what had happened. I don't feel sorry for that jerk now. I should have beaten him even harder.

Cinthia knew no one would believe she was rigged. So, she tried the last option she had besides going to jail. Cinthia removed her pants and underpants. Then she spread her flexible legs by making the perfect splits inside the car. She then spoke in a sexy voice: "Hey officer. Can we arrange something? I will give you the best sex in your life and you will let me go." The officer turned around. He was visibly turned on. Once he saw her half-naked, he couldn't resist her beautiful legs. "Okay. We're taking a detour right now." The cop drove the car to a small forest near the city walls. There was a small meadow inside the forest. The policeman put a large blanket on the meadow. Then he uncuffed her hands before she lay down. The young officer began to lick her pussy as he put his hands around her hips. Suddenly Cinthia grabbed his hands. Simultaneously she started to squeeze his face with her strong thighs.

I must not kill him, Cinthia thought as she began to suffocate the man whom she seduced quite easily with her athletic figure. I am not a murderer. Especially not a cop killer. He was corrupt, but I can't blame him for getting horny on me. The officer's face turned red as he began to lose consciousness. His dick was still incredibly hard. As Cinthia put her pants back on the officer came to his senses suddenly. Suddenly he got to his feet. He started to run towards Cinthia. But he got up too quickly. He was still very dizzy and disoriented. The female taekwondo champion reacted quickly. She screamed and delivered a precise leg kick to her opponent's face. The officer fell down again. Cinthia decided to perform the Triangle choke on the young man. As she began to choke him out the officer began to scream in panic while squirming around.

She spoke to him: "There is no need to panic. I am not going to kill you. I am a martial arts expert and I know what I am doing." After a few more seconds the officer stopped resisting. He realized he was completely helpless. She spoke again: „I'm glad you decided to be a good boy and listen to me. You're just going to sleep for a while now." When she put him to sleep, Cinthia drove the car deep into the woods and pushed it into a river. She decided to take the bag home with her. She wanted to know what this strange substance was.

She managed to reach the city walls. There, her identity was confirmed by fingerprints and she was released inside. When she finally got home, she was just lying on the bed for a while. What a crazy day it was. I hope tomorrow is just going to be a normal day. But fate had other things planned for this dangerous and beautiful girl.