Femdom Noir Story Pt. 06

Story Info
SF noir story with elements of femdom and violence.
1.7k words
5
1.6k
1

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cinthia spoke: "If I may ask. What are you doing here? Where are you going?" The samurai replied, "I came from a distant land in the north. I started looking for a mystical land a hundred years ago. Or maybe a thousand years ago. In this land, I was told, there is a city. It is called the City of the Sun. There is enough food and water for everyone. And everyone is equal and happy." The girl in red responded: „What you just described sounds like a legend. Like a utopian society that never really existed."

The warrior spoke after almost a minute of silence: "I am the last one standing. Sandstorms and monsters in the Great Northern Plain killed all of my friends. There were ten thousand of us who swore to find this city. And I think that time somehow got slower for me at some point. Something strange happened. I may be a thousand or a hundred years old, but I still look young."

Cinthia responded: "Well you are probably the only man that ever crossed the wasteland in the north. I never thought much about what is beyond it. To us, your land is something like a myth. I am sorry to have to tell you that there is no utopia in this part of the world. Only war and poverty."

"I just have to keep looking for it. My religion tells me there is such a place." The samurai then said, "I'm sorry if I seem rude or weird, but I haven't talked to people in decades. All I saw for maybe a hundred years were just monsters in the wasteland." Chintha now took off her shoes and put her feet in the samurai's lap under the table. "You haven't seen a woman in a long time. And you do like being around women, don't you?" The samurai began to say, "I remember having a wife, but I think she's probably dead now. And in my homeland, you can't be with another woman until you bury your old one."

As he spoke, Cinthia felt his cock grow harder. She took off his panties with her feet and began to slowly move his cock around with her toes. Cintha spoke, "So what I just did is not allowed in your religion. Will you prevent my feet from touching your dick? Because if you don't, you might go to hell or something." The samurai had difficulty breathing. He was so turned on by Cinthia's behavior.

The girl in red spoke as she put her hand in his lap, "Well, you can always go back to bury your wife. Or you can just never have sex again. That is also an option." Before the samurai made the decision, Cinthia felt cum on her fingers. He came into his pants. He simply could not resist Cinthia's beauty and her dominant attitude which left him no real choice on whether he wanted to receive a footjob or not.

"This was just my way of showing you gratitude. You did save my life after all." The samurai was still incredibly turned on. But he said, "I just hope I am not going to hell for violating my ancient custom." Cinthia's friend replied: "Well, there's a good chance our world is already in it. So you don't have to be afraid."

CHAPTER 9

For a while, Cole just drove through the desert. At one point he began to see the signs of civilization again. He realized that he is surrounded by ruins that were once a mighty city. All of this was destroyed in a war with Angkor. Soon Cole saw people living inside the ruins. He saw children running around. Cole then remembered - I have heard about places like these. All the men died in the war five years ago. This is one of those places ruled by children. Women were taken as sex slaves by the enemy. By the Black Skulls that were paid to fight on the side of Angkor.

Suddenly an arrow hit one of his tires. Behind him, two robbers appeared on horseback. Cole reacted quickly. He lit a stick of dynamite and threw it in the back seat of his car. Then he stormed out of his car. A third robber approached him on horseback. Cole shot the guy riding towards him in the chest, thus killing him. The two men behind him approached his car to look for fuel and water. Because of their greed, dynamite killed them. Cole saw bits of flesh and bone falling around him.

From now on, I guess I'll go on foot. I need to find that girl. My goal in life right now is to find her. And I will do whatever it takes. This job keeps me from depression and the feeling of pointlessness. Besides, for some reason, I really want to meet this girl. Probably because she looks so hot to me.

Cole walked for a while. In the distance, he could see the city of Angkor. But the night began to fall. And Cole knew he had to find shelter. He soon found a giant tree. So he decided to sleep on it. Let's hope tomorrow is going to be a better day, Cole thought before going to sleep.

CHAPTER 10

In the morning, Cinthia and her new friend decided to go back on their journey. No one in the fort bothered them during the night. Everyone had a chance to see what Cinthia can do with her legs when she gets mad. No one else wanted to experience what she had done to the slave guard with just one quick smack to the face. In addition, there was a young samurai in their company.

As the girls left the fort, the samurai spoke, "I must go to the West. The prophecy says that the City of the Sun is there. I wish you luck on your journey east." „I wish you luck as well", Cinthia said. They went their separate ways. Cinthia and the girl in red went east, and the samurai went west. The girls reached the city of Angkor without difficulty. Civilization, at last, Cinthia thought. No more wild beasts and sandstorms on the horizon. My life can slowly begin to return to normal.

The girls paid to enter the city of Angkor. And so they entered it. Cinthia saw the skyscrapers disappear in the mist of the early morning. There were some flying vessels in the sky. The city streets themselves were crowded and filled with various strange animals and vessels. At least to Cinthia, they were strange. The girls got lost in the city. They were trying to find a hotel but not everyone spoke the common tongue. That was a problem for them.

By mistake, the girls entered the Party street. It was a street where everyone partied the entire time. There were people having sex in the middle of the street. Loud electronic music was coming from all sides, and hundreds of people danced to the beat. There was always someone partying there. But the people changed. Cinthia was in such awe she forgot to look down. That's why she stepped into a huge piece of lizard feces that was in the middle of the street. Oh fuck. This shit really stinks.

Above the street, she saw a giant sign that read - "Life is but a dream". What a strange place this city is. I remember hearing that quote in an ancient story. But I never fully understood what it means. After a while, the girls left the party street. Not far from it was a street for meditation and monks. People went there when they wanted peace and quiet. Soon they entered the above-mentioned street. Cinthia saw huge pillars topped by monks in a process of meditation. Cinthia's friend spoke: "I have heard about this place. This is what they call the holy street. The air here is cleaner and people are generally quieter and more polite in this street."

I just brought lizard shit that stuck to my shoe into the holy street, Cinthia thought. I hope that is not a problem. Suddenly a man with a knife appeared from the mist. He said: "Hey girls. Just give me all your money and I'll let you go." Cinthia was much taller than him. She had no intention of giving him the money. Suddenly, a taekwondo kick knocked the knife out of his hand. The taekwondo female champion grabbed both of his hands. Then she started to smack him in the face with her shoe. Her leg was so long that the guy couldn't reach her or in fact do anything against her brutal and humiliating foot slaps.

Cinthia decided to smear the extremely stinking lizard feces on the face of the unfortunate robber. She used her flexible right leg to deliver the punishment. Cinthia kicked him in the mouth several times, saying, "Does it taste nice? If you want me to stop, you're going to have to kiss my shoe." After a minute of humiliation, the man decided to kiss her shoe. Then he vomited on the street right after he did it. The girl in red laughed and said: "You are so cool Cinthia. I like having you as a friend. You take shit from nobody."

After the girls left, the man collapsed on the street. He fainted from the blows he received to the head as much as from the intensity of the smell he was forced to inhale and feel in his mouth. Religious police appeared almost immediately. They handcuffed the man while saying: "Sir. You are not allowed to defile the holy street with your bodily fluids. You can choose between going to jail or living like a monk for three years. As a religious man, I suggest you take the path of enlightenment."

Cinthia and her friend laughed as they walked away. Cinthia spoke up: "This place is so strange. They have religious police as well as regular police. And you can be forced to become a monk for certain crimes."

The girl in red said, "Well, you potentially did him a favor. You go to jail for normal crimes, but for religious ones you can choose the path of enlightenment. This means he'll have to spend a year on the top of that huge pillar while looking out over the city. It actually seems like a cool experience. We should check it out. But not for a year obviously." Cinthia laughed and said, "Of course. I didn't go all this way just to be on the fucking pole for a year."