Femdom Noir Story Pt. 05

Story Info
SF noir story with elements of femdom and violence.
818 words
4.25
1.4k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun began to set in the west. That was when Cinthia saw a fort in the distance. I have heard about that place, she thought. That fort belongs to a man named Callahan. It is a huge nightclub and a place to spend the night for outlaws and those expelled from the cities. I have heard that slavery and murder reign in this place. There is no such thing as illegal for Callahan. You only have to pay to stay there. That is the only law being enforced there. And I'll spend the night there. Still, it's better than being exposed to wild beasts and sandstorms.

Cinthia ate a small amount of spice in order to gain superhuman strength and speed. Then she continued to approach the fort. At the entrance to the fort, a guard stopped her and said, "You have to give at least five Dragon coins."

Cinthia paid him in spice and said: "Keep the change." After her gun was temporarily taken away by the guard, she entered the room. When she entered, she saw chaos. People from different states, some of them at war with each other, were all in one room. On the floor, a man was being beaten to a bloody pulp. At least ten guys were staring at Cinthia's legs when she went to order a beer at the bar.

One of the men offered to buy her a drink. The outlaw girl replied, "No, thank you. I appreciate the offer."

After a tense moment, the guy just returned to his table. I'm glad I didn't have to fight that guy. But I have a feeling I would have beaten him easily if I had to. After a few drinks, she saw a wealthy fat merchant sitting at a table with his sex slave next to him. She was a beautiful girl wearing a red dress. Cinthia immediately got the urge to kiss the girl and free her from her chains. Spice made her even hornier. When she approached the table, she spoke to the girl, "If you come with me, I will protect you from your slave owner. You don't have to be afraid." The girl looked scared. She didn't know how to react.

A huge guard got up immediately. He was paid to look after the slaves by the merchant. The big man spoke in a deep voice, "Hey girl. If you don't want to be raped today, go away now." Cinthia responded with a precise taekwondo Side Kick. Her blow was so fast that nobody even realized what had happened until they saw the brutal consequences of her kick. The jaw of the guard was shattered right after he tasted Cinthia's shoe in his mouth. He fell, breaking his spine in the process. The guard was left paralyzed for life because he messed with the wrong girl on the wrong day.

The taekwondo champion now spoke in a sexy voice: „Squeeze my tits now. And I will protect you from your boss." The freed slave girl passionately kissed her and started squeezing her tits. The merchant was now furious and jealous of Cinthia. When he tried to hit her, she just quickly twisted his arm forcing him to kneel. "Clean our feet now with your tongue. Start with her", Cinthia ordered. "

Now you get to be a slave for a while" the beauty in red said while removing her socks and shoes. After Cinthia twisted one of his arms his mouth became a footstool for the legs of two pretty girls. After ten minutes the fat man was finished with his task. "You are free now. And you should think about how you felt while being a slave for a while. Now kiss my right foot goodbye and get lost."

Girls finished the tasty meal that was left on the table. Cinthia saw the merchant trying to clean his tongue from the taste of their feet with alcohol and hot sauce a few hours later. The merchant got more and more intoxicated throughout the evening. At one point he got so drunk and angry that he tried to approach the girls with a knife. He wanted to kill them, and the girls were unaware of it. Just before he was able to cut Cinthias' neck a samurai from the north reacted fast and cut off his arm. The merchant bled to death while screaming in front of everyone.

The girl in red said, "Young warrior, please come and sit at our table. You saved our lives and we want to know more about you." The warrior sat down at the table. Then he just stared quietly at his bowl of rice for some time. This guy is really strange. He seems to have zero social skills. This night seems to be getting weirder. I didn't think it was possible, but it looks like I was wrong.