Femdom Noir Story Pt. 08

Story Info
SF noir story with elements of femdom and violence.
1.6k words
5
2.5k
1

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cole stared at Cinthia, almost in trance from how much she turned him on and listened to her story. When she finished he said, "Well to me it seems you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Otherwise, you are a good person and a law-abiding citizen."

Cinthia's friend spoke, "My name is Alice. Nice to meet you." „My name is Cole. Cole Thornton."

Cole spoke again, "So are you two together? Or what?"

Cinthia responded, "We are kind of friends with benefits. But very good friends."

"And I assume you do not have much money on you," Cole said.

Alice spoke, "We had to pay a lot to enter and a lot to be at the hotel. We have for about two months."

Cole said, "Well. With my money, we can live maybe for a year. But I'm not sure. We'll have to find a way to get the extra money."

Cinthia spoke, "Well. Either I find a way to sell a part of this substance in my bag. Or maybe I can become a fighter in the ring. I saw a commercial for fighting in the arena. There are no rules against taking drugs in this city."

Cole said,"I would take spice as well to gain strength and become a fighter. But I am afraid of it. My mind is not stable. That is why I drink. It takes me far away from my mind. And drugs like spice bring me closer to myself. And I do not want to be close. Not to myself."

Alice replied, "I've had a dark past. But I think I can handle the spice. I'll definitely give it a try."

"I took it once during the war and I had a psychotic breakdown. I almost killed one of my men. It's not for me. Not even in small substances."

Cinthia spoke up, "Well maybe Alice and I can help you with your inner demons. We're all kind of fucked up. So maybe we can help each other out with our problems as a group." As Cinthia spoke, she casually rested her feet on Coles's lap. She felt his cock grow again.

When Cole started to expect another footjob the taekwondo champion just said, "Let's watch TV. There needs to be something interesting on." He realized that the girl of his dreams was teasing him. But he liked it. For half an hour they watched a comedy about a family of Lizards living in the city.

Alice spoke, "Wait. Are Lizards sentient creatures or is this just a comedy?" Cole was drunk, and Cinthia began to hallucinate slightly.

Cinthia said, "I really do not know."

Cole replied, "I don't give a fuck about the goddamn Lizards." And so they all fell asleep hugging each other on a giant bed. After a long time, Cole felt like he was not alone in this dark and crazy world.

For about a month the three friends lived together. They explored the new city. Cinthia trained rigorously every day while Cole practiced his skill with a gun and sometimes did a little bit of boxing. Finally, Cinthia decided to apply for the tournament. In the arena, everything was allowed. Drugs made the differences between the sexes irrelevant.

Sometimes people would win just for having a better drug for muscle growth and reflexes.

But the crowd was entertained. To make the fights more extreme, sometimes people who were in charge would throw a wild animal into the cage or put other strange things in there. Cinthia's opponent was a fighter from the Dugin family. His name was Borodin. He was a bodybuilder. The drugs he was taking made his muscles huge.

But he was not tall and compared to Cinthia he was slow. Cinthia knew that one of his well-placed punches could knock her out right away. That is why she decided to use her extremely athletic and tall figure to her advantage. Sponsors placed two giant stone cubes into the giant cage. When Cinthia saw the terrain, she devised a plan that would allow her to punish the muscular (and sluggish) fighter with her long and athletic legs.

Before entering the cage, Cinthia kissed her friend and said, "I will humiliate him and break him just for you." The horn was blown and the fight began. Spice made Cinthia even taller in recent weeks. Now she was much taller than an average woman. When Borodin saw his opponent, he laughed and said, "This is not a fair fight. I will crush her in a few minutes and then rape her until the end of the match."

For a moment Cinthia and her opponent just stared at each other. Borodin did not expect a quick double slap on his face. The same leg that slapped him also shattered his nose. Now the big guy realized that Cinthia is one of the fastest fighters to ever compete in the ring. He also realized that the young woman in front of him has skills that compensate for her lower mass.

Now he felt the need to regain his honor and crush the girl fighter who playfully jumped around him in order to provoke him. After a few minutes of avoiding his blows, Cinthia jumped on the giant stone cube. Her figure was perfectly built for jumping very high. Muscular and long legs combined with a light upper body allowed her to reach the top of the cube in one leap. When she was at the top, she smiled provocatively at her opponent as she waved to her fans in the audience.

When the huge guy finally managed to lift his upper body above the edge of the cube with his hands (his legs were still hanging in the air) Cinthia reacted quickly. She kicked him several times in the mouth with her sweaty bare feet that broke his teeth. Then she pushed the fighter away, hitting him in the chest with both feet at the same time. He fell to the ground, damaging his spine a little. Every time he tried to climb the cube, he encountered the same obstacle.

Stinky female feet humiliated him in front of thousands of people by disfiguring his face with brutal blows before pushing him over the edge again. Cinthia lay on top of the cube the whole time deliberately looking relaxed and a little bored. She would always put her body in the right place to deliver painful blows and push Borodin away. Borodin was too angry to think rationally and change tactics. He also wanted to win quickly because he was fighting with a woman.

Borodin managed to climb the cube after failing ten times. But he made a mistake and decided to stand up on the top of the slippery cube. While still laying down, the female fighter kicked his knees thus making him lose balance. This time he fell biting off a part of his tongue. Then he was pushed to the ground again. Now he began to scream with anger and frustration. He was helpless against a much lighter opponent. When he tried to climb the object again, Cinthia grabbed his right arm. She grabbed his hand quickly and broke his elbow, using her knees. She used the lever principle to break the huge arm of a stronger opponent.

As Borodin recovered from the sharp pain by writhing on the floor, Cinthia quickly broke his left fist with the heel of her foot. She did it by performing beautiful standing splits with her legs before lowering her right foot down on the top of the unfortunate man's hand.

Then she playfully jumped to the top of the second cube, which was lower than the one she used to torture and humiliate her opponent. She lay down again, thus provoking Borodin to attack. Without much thought, he tried to jump on her. But the champion lifted her whole body and legs, thus turning her right leg into a "deadly pillar" (by supporting her with her left curled leg).

Borodin's crotch was crushed as he fell on a sharp pillar made of strong female legs. Once again, he fell into the trap of an opponent who outwitted him and used his weight against him by luring him to a fatal jump. He bounced off her leg, crushing his jaw in a collision with the edge of a stone cube. He fell in a very unfortunate way, remaining infertile in the process.

Borodin began to cry in pain and humiliation. Somehow, he got to his feet, but he could no longer see Cinthia clearly. He suffered a mild concussion. He was also not able to use his hands because they were broken. So he desperately tried to hit his opponent with his head which seemed to serve him only for hitting people.

Through the outlines, he saw a jimp female figure moving around him while relentlessly hitting him with taekwondo blows to the head. After ten minutes of brutal foot punishment, Borodin was completely broken down both mentally and physically. Cinthia was the first person to defeat him. She enjoyed feeling his face glow red with rage under her feet.

The experience of absolute domination was thus even sweeter for Cinthia. In the end, the young warrior spoke, placing her foot in front of the face of the destroyed man, „Kiss it and I will stop smacking you." Whatever Borodin tried to do, he could not escape the foot that always appeared before his face and punished him. In the end, he kissed the foot of the superior opponent before collapsing to the ground. He suffered a heart attack. Cinthia was victorious.