Femdom Noir Story Pt. 09

Story Info
SF noir story with elements of femdom and violence.
1.3k words
5
1.3k
0

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cole counted the money he got by betting on Cinthia. He smoked a cigar as he looked at the 200 Dragon Coins he just earned by placing 5 on the female fighter. He sipped small glasses of Whiskey while looking at the sun go down above the beautiful city. He had no idea that the sniper from the Dugin family aimed at his throat from the building across the street. Just as Cole was about to get shot and die, a member of the Green Gang (a gangster family in the city of Angkor) cut the throat of the rival gangster with his knife.

Cinthia was stretching in front of the giant pool they now had access to, and Alice was reading a book while drinking coffee. That was when the doorbell rang. Cole opened the door. Enlai and two of his bodyguards stood in front of him.

Enlai spoke, "I am a big fan of Cinthia and I have a proposition for her. Rejecting me is not smart since I am the son of the Green Gang leader."

Alice overheard the conversation and said, "Let them in. I've heard of the Green Gang. They're anti-slavery, but then again, they're no angels."

Cintha appeared as well when she heard the conversation.

Enlai showed them the scalp he took from the rival hitmen while saying, "I just saved your life from the enemy sniper. I would like at least to have a drink with you in exchange."

Then he kissed Cinthia's hand gently. Cole slowly began to resent the young gangster. He was jealous. Alice was on the other hand very pragmatic and smart.

She said, "We can keep your friends entertained while you two go and have a drink."

Alice began to offer the hitmen very strong beer made from dragon blood. She hugged one of the hitmen encouraging him to drink more. He did not want to seem weak in front of Alice. So he began to drink. When Cinthia and Enlai were alone he said, "I would like to take you on a date. And ask you to work for my family as my bodyguard and a lover. I will give you protection and all you want."

Cinthia smiled and said, "Let us go to one of the bedrooms. I want to teach you something." The young gangster expected sex so he left his gun on the table and entered the bedroom.

Cinthia undressed and lay on the bed. She stretched her legs out showing him her vagina to provoke him and turn him on. Then she closed her legs denying him the sight he wanted. The taekwondo champion then spoke, "You just have to open my legs. Then you can fuck me as hard as you like for as long as you like."

Enlai got an immediate erection. He could not resist the sight of her strong thighs and small but beautiful breasts. He desperately tried to open her legs as Cinthia laughed at him in a sexy and provocative way. But he was helpless against the strength she possessed in her muscular legs.

She quickly slapped him two times with her feet and then returned her legs to where they were. Enlai was stunned after he received the slaps. He could not believe Cinthia had the guts to treat him like that. "It seems all the girls you asked out just gave you pussey without you having to work for it. Well, now I will make you work for it."

Two strong feet suddenly pressed Enlai's cheeks from opposite sides and banged his head on the bed. Cinthia then placed the young man's face in front of her vagina as she wrapped her deadly feet around his neck. "Lick it. Now. You do not have a choice."

Enlai felt humiliated and scared while he pleasured the female champion in front of him. But very soon he began to like the feeling of absolute domination over himself. After Cinthia was pleased she released him from her grip. "Do I get to fuck now?" he asked.

The answer came in the form of two precise foot slaps. She then pressed his neck against the wall with one of her feet. She placed the other foot in front of his mouth. "Suck on my toes. You have to do it or you'll get slapped for disobedience."

When the young man finished, Cinthia finally let him fuck her. He was so excited that he didn't last more than a minute.

Enlai was lying on the bed gasping for air. He needed it after the experience Cinthia forced him to have. He was never so turned on in his life. For the first time, he also felt the thrill normal people face when girls have an opportunity to reject them and perhaps even humiliate them.

Cinthia spoke, "I will not work for your family nor go to live with you. But you and your men will keep protecting me. You will do it in exchange for this."

She gave him the ring of the Dugin family. "Do we have an agreement?"

"Yes madam", he answered half-jokingly.

Cinthia smiled at him and said, "I am glad you turned out to be a good boy in the end. Maybe we will go on more dates in the future. If you behave well of course and keep our agreement."

CHAPTER 18

Boris Dugin was watching the report about the fight in which Cinthia humiliated one of his best fighters. He was shaking with rage when he saw a montage of Cinthia's most destructive kicks. It reminded him of what happened to him when he tried to rob Cinthia. His father Aleksandar spoke while smoking a cigar, "I am afraid other families might come for us. We need to strike first."

Suddenly an interview with Enlai appeared on the news. The Green Gang leader's son said, "The Dugin family was just shown to be weak. And in our line of business, you can not afford to be weak."

Aleksandar Dugin noticed the holy ring of the Dugin family on the finger of the son of his rival Liu Chih-tan. There was a lot of bad blood between him and Liu Chih-tan. But this was too much for him to forgive. This type of insult could only be washed away with the blood of the Green Gang family.

Aleksandar spoke, "Son. This is your last chance to make things right before I exile you or kill you. You lost the holy ring. It was stolen from you by a woman who gave it to our enemies. Do not appear in front of me without the ring and the head of the man who stole it."

Boris replied, "Yes father. I promise to restore your honor and bring you Enlai's head."

After he made the promise he visited Borodin who was still recovering from his encounter with Cinthia. Borodin lay on the giant bed. He was eating soup. With half of his teeth knocked out and a part of his tongue cut by Cinthia's humiliating blows, he had no choice but to eat soup. Suddenly an interview with Cinthia appeared on the screen in front of him.

She was saying, "Yes I wanted to humiliate him because one of my friends was a slave of the Dugin family. I knew I had to use my long legs to keep him at a distance and give him a good spanking. It worked better than expected."

After she said that she smiled at the camera. That made Borodin suffer another mental breakdown. His face became red with rage. Then he threw a giant bowl of soup at the monitor destroying it completely.

Boris spoke to the defeated fighter, "Soon we are going to have vengeance, my friend. They have stolen our ring and scalped one of our best hitmen. But believe me when I say to you that vengeance is near."

Boris gathered ten of his best men. They took Kalashnikovs, revolvers, knives, grenades, and smoke bombs with them. They entered a black car. The car soon disappeared into the misty streets of a giant city full of violence and corruption as the first lights of dawn appeared in the east.