Femdom Noir Story Pt. 11

Story Info
SF noir story with elements of femdom and violence.
1.4k words
5
1.1k
0

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 19

Enlai entered the Ankor Temple. It was a huge complex of temples dedicated to the old goods. His family worshiped them. They were not monotheists like the Dugin family that believed in a violent version of Christianity. For them, Christ was a warrior god. That is why they built statues of Jesus with weapons. But they also worshiped demons when they felt like the god of Christ had abandoned them.

Enlai entered the room of the Goddess of Water - Zola. There he met Alice who was just thanking the huge statue of a beautiful woman for her freedom. Alice left one dragon coin on the altar of Zola. Then she walked out of the room. Enlai prayed for fortune in the upcoming battles. In the end, he decided to put the ring of the Dugin family on the finger of his Goddess. In his mind that made Zola happy.

After he was finished with his prayer he decided to go home. But suddenly he felt this incredible urge to have sex. He remembered how much Cinthia turned him on. But it is a custom not to have sex on the day of prayer, Enlai thought. Well, fuck it. After I gave her the ring, I am sure Zola will forgive me.

He entered a blue car. He picked up his gun again because guns were not allowed in the temple. With two of his guards in the car, he began to drive towards the street with hookers. He entered the street. Behind the glass windows, he could see hundreds of sexy women smiling at him. He was trying to find the one that looked like Cinthia. Her short black haircut that ended just a bit below the height of her eyes drove him crazy. Her unusual type of beauty turned him on. Many were intimidated by her exceptional height and legs, which were stronger than most men's, but that was exactly what Enai wanted now.

Suddenly Enlai was shot in the chest. The entire car was riddled with bullets. He jumped out of the car over the bodies of his two dead companions who now looked like Swiss cheese. He shot one of the Dugin hitmen in the head. But soon he was out of bullets. Before he managed to reload he was shot in the gut. He fell to the ground. Now he was crawling in excruciating pain. Boris Dugin appeared in front of him with a machete and kicked him in the face with his boot. "Where is the ring? Where?!" Boris shouted at him.

Enlai replied, "It's in my pocket." With the last of his strength, he took the knife out of his pocket and plunged it into his rival's thigh. Boris screamed from the sharp and sudden pain he felt. Then he grabbed his machete and took a good swing. Enlai's head rolled from his shoulders. A stream of blood now began to flow down the rainy streets of Angkor.

The Dugin family took the head as a trophy and disappeared into the narrow streets of what the people called the Blue Lights District. People continued to have sex across the street. After all, as Angkor's police chief said when asked for a comment on what took place -- "Nothing out of the ordinary. Just animals killing each other for territory."

CHAPTER 20

Boris Dugin was waiting for his father. In the basket, he was holding the Enlai's head. I hope my father won't kill me, Boris thought. Alexander suddenly appeared from the dark. "Where's the ring?" Boris now began to shake from fear. "I have the head father. Please give me another chance to find the ring."

Aleksandar picked up Enlai's head with his right hand. He stared at it for a while in silence. Then he began to laugh. It was a disturbing laugh full of hatred that echoed through the corridors of the Dugin palace. Aleksandar called one of his servants. Giving him the head he spoke: "Turn his skull into a cup. I want to drink wine from the skull of my enemy. I also want to drink Liu Chinh-tan's blood from the head of his son. Once I exterminate his line from the face of the earth."

He continued: "I have heard that Enlai was in the Ankor temple before he was killed. He probably gave the ring to his goddess. Do not bring any guns into the temple. We do not want religious police and the entire city outraged at us. We need to respect the ancient custom." „Yes, father". And so Boris was on his way with ten of his best men.

They brought wooden bats with them, and Boris also brought a slingshot. The shedding of blood was forbidden in the temple. As were firearms. But sticks and slingshots were technically allowed.

Boris left his shoes at the entrance of the temple. People were required to walk barefoot on the sacred stone of the temple. For a while, Boris walked the empty halls. Soon he started to realize there was something weird about the wound on his thigh. Enlai's knife was laced with some psychedelic substance. And now Boris started to hear strange sounds. He heard a burst of eerie laughter echoing through the corridors. It also seemed to him that the shadows were running around the statues of the gods. "Do you hear that laugh?", he asked. „No", his henchmen replied.

Suddenly Cinthia appeared. With two extremely fast kicks, she smashed the faces of his men. Her dirty bare foot damaged their brains, sending two of his friends into a vegetative state. Boris tried to hit her with a stone from his slingshot. But Cinthia skilfully dodged the shot and got lost somewhere in the shadows. Boris hit his friend in the head with a rock that was meant for his enemy. Not only was his friend dead. But now Boris had shed blood on the holy walls.

Cole appeared suddenly. With a quick left hook, he knocked out one of his hitmen. Cinthia simultaneously touched Boris on the shoulder with her left toe. She slapped him twice really hard with her left foot when he turned around. Then she poked him in the eye with her finger and disappeared somewhere into the shadows again. Boris now began to scream in pain. His right eye was crushed. In a mad rage, he shot stones around from a slingshot. Two stones ricocheted off, hitting his men.

After a few more minutes of rage and fear, Cole and Cinthia attacked again. Cinthia decided to use nunchucks now. She brutally crushed the bones of the Dugin family henchmen without shedding blood. She crushed their throats and knees leaving them crawling on the floor begging for mercy. Soon Boris was left alone in the dark. All his friends fell one by one. Out of the shadows, Cinthia appeared suddenly.

She quickly twisted his arm forcing him to kneel. As she twisted his arm she crushed his face with her foot. "Suck on my toes," Cinthia ordered. She deliberately did not wash her feet for a day. Boris was forced to taste all the dirt and dust that had gathered around her feet. Suddenly Boris felt a strong pain in his elbow. His right arm was broken. Cinthia quickly grabbed his other hand. She then crushed his other elbow with her foot, leaving him without the capacity to use his arms.

The young man was forced to stand up. He was forced to his feet by the same female foot that crushed his face. Crushing his neck against the wall, Cinthia lifted him up by raising her leg quickly. Boris was only capable of receiving foot slaps now. And the slaps just kept coming without mercy or pause. After disfiguring his face Cinthia smashed his other eye with her heel.

"I blinded you and disfigured your face. Before I leave you here, I want you to remember the name of the girl who ruined your life. Tell all your friends that Cinthia is my name. And tell them I'm coming for them and all their slave-trading friends. Tell them when they go to sleep that I will be awake. And ready to exact revenge for all the oppressed people of Angkor whom they harmed." And Cinthia disappeared into the shadows again like a superhero or some mythical creature that punishes the wicked and avenges the innocent