Femdom Noir Story Pt. 12

Story Info
SF noir story with elements of femdom and violence.
959 words
4.5
1.6k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 23

Soon the word spread about what happened to Boris and his friends. The survivors of the Temple Massacre (done by Cinthia and Cole) spread the word about a crazy girl fighter who appears from the shadows and gouges out slavers' eyes while crushing their bones with her kicks. Word also spread that Boris Dugin had desecrated the Ankor temple. Attacks on their (Dugin family) men began around the city and outside of it. Where the Dugin family slave farms were located.

Aleksandar Dugin stared at his crippled son. His eyes were crushed and his arms were still broken. He took a knife out of his pocket. "Son. It is time for your life to end. You have failed our family and lost your honor."

As he was slitting his son's throat, a servant appeared and said, "Sir. There has been a great slave revolt on our largest plantation. Our men's eyes have been cut out and the slaves escaped."

Aleksandar thought, Is it that girl -- Cinthia? Or is it the Green Gang? Perhaps the slaves rebelled themselves, spurred on by the myth of Cinthia and the decline of our reputation.

The servant continued, "And the peasants who live on our land and pay rent. They also rebelled and joined the slaves. They say it's not fair for us to take 70% of what they earn as rent for the land. The peasants are ungrateful. And they went crazy with this new nonsensical ideology that says all slaves should be free. Their new symbol is a drawing of a peasant hammer breaking the chains of the slave."

The union of peasants and slaves was our worst nightmare. Up to this point, even the peasants were in favor of slavery. But the anti-slavery media has been very successful in its propaganda in recent months. Again, because of that damn girl that has the protection of the Green Gang, Aleksandar thaught.

Dugin spoke, "We must send a message to the slaves. Take the captured slaves who survived the rebellion. And put them on spikes around our land. Even the children must be impaled. No mercy from now on."

Cole and Cinthia were resting on the terrace. Alice kissed the bruises on their bodies. She also bandaged their wounds from yesterday's fight. Cole opened the newspapers. He saw an article about the peasant and slave rebellions.

He spoke: "It looks like the peasants got inspired by your example Cinthia. All across the city, there are attacks on slave owners. Only today twenty slave owners were found with their eyes gouged out."

Cole continued: "And since many in this city believe in magic. There is a myth that Cinthia is killing all the slave owners at night by herself. Cinthia. You just became a folk legend." Cinthia responded: "We pretty much managed to destabilize an entire society. Now thousands of peasants believe there is a magical creature that fights on their side. That makes them believe in the victory of their cause."

Alice spoke now, "I hope the rebels win. And I also hope they manage to establish a good society when they win. They lack a clear vision and a clear leader to tell them what to do with the land of the feudal lords."

Cole responded: "I agree. That all may end in chaos and a new tyranny of the self-proclaimed rebel leaders. But my heart tells me this system that is in place just needs to go away. I do not know how to replace it completely. But I know it needs to go."

CHAPTER 24

A police inspector appeared suddenly at the door of the hotel. Cole opened the door. He saw that there were police vehicles outside so he opened the door. "May I come in? I need to talk with you."

"Yes", Cole replied.

When the inspector entered, he saw Cinthia sitting at the table. She was drinking coffee with Alice sitting on her lap. He was amazed at how beautiful she was. Just seeing her legs he got an immediate erection. He had a fetish for athletic women.

And Alice also impressed him with her beautiful and long curly black hair. „You are suspected of murdering slave owners. Which is still as of now against the law. I personally support the slaves. But the law is the law."

Alice spoke: "You seriously believe the folk tales about Cinthia?"

The policeman replied: „No. But I do think you killed Boris Dugin. Or at least made him a cripple with your kicks."

He continued, "But I have no proof that it was you. But many polytheist peasants idealize you, Cinthia. You almost became their demigod."

Cinthia spoke: "So. What do you intend to do?"

The inspector replied: "I just want to tell you. I will protect you from the Dugin family. But I also want to warn you not to kill any of them in public. Or I will have to arrest you."

He continued: „And one more thing. You now have a great responsibility. You are being worshiped as a god by some. Mabie, you can become the leader of the rebellion. And redistribute the land to the peasants in an orderly fashion. I will make sure you do not go to jail. I want to keep you free as a symbol of freedom and anti-slavery.

But please try and prevent the rebels from killing too many innocent people. Many police officers have fled and joined the rebels. Some of them just deserted or became mercenaries for the landlords. Soon there won't be any police left. We will soon have anarchy in our great city of Angkor. Or we shall have something worse than anarchy if some tyrannical demagogue takes the leadership of the uprising."