Femdom Noir Story Pt. 10

Story Info
SF noir story with elements of femdom and violence.
1.4k words
5
1.3k
0

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 20

Cole was sitting on a terrace. He was drinking Whiskey as usual. He was in a bad mood because he knew Cinthia had sex with Enlai. While Cinthia worked out her legs in a private gym, Cole and Alice were chilling on the balcony. Alice spoke up, "Cole don't be sad. And don't drink so much. It's really not good for you."

Cole responded, "I appreciate the advice. But I will keep on drinking."

Alice continued, "Someone could attack us at any moment. We need you sober. Besides, it is not good for you. I also had a hard life. But I do not drink." Cole went to the bathroom. When he returned he saw that Alice had hidden his Whiskey somewhere.

"Where is my Whiskey, Alice?" "I hid it somewhere. Like I said before. We need you sober Cole."

"I am starting to get mad. I might do something I will regret later if you do not give me my Whiskey right now."

Cinthia suddenly appeared and said, "You're going to regret it now, Cole, if you don't change the way you talk to Alice."

Cinthia was sweaty from her rigorous training. She was on spice. And her legs were almost pulsing with the power she possessed in her muscular thighs.

Her bright red shorts made Cole even more horny and aggressive. "And what will you do if I do not", Cole asked. The answer came in the form of two quick and painful slaps.

"I'm going to slap you until you calm down and tell Alice you are sorry", Cinthia said. Alice was now standing behind Cinthia. She was afraid of Cole for the first time since they met.

Coles' face now turned red with drunken rage. Cinthia's face took on the stern tone she had when she displayed her dominance in a cruel manner. Cole knew she enjoyed the feeling of complete dominance she displayed over men by turning them into enraged and frenzied creatures with her humiliating and very precise slaps. The short black hair ended in a straight line halfway down Cinthia's ears leaving part of the back of her head hairless. That hairstyle seemed to emphasize Cinthia's confidence and the power she had as a fighter and a person. But right now for some reason, her hairstyle combined with a smile she had on her face enraged Cole even more.

When Cole tried to approach Cinthia he was met with a foot that kicked him in the mouth. The taekwondo champion left her long leg in the air, letting him know he couldn't even come within arm's length of her. When he tried approaching her again Cole was knocked to the ground. As the drunken man recovered from the painful blow, Cinthia kissed Alice gently and said, "You don't have to worry. He's completely helpless against my legs."

Being drunk didn't help Cole in the fight either.

Soon Cole experienced the truth of her words. Cole was knocked to the ground five more times. Cinthia screamed in a sexy way while she delivered spectacular blows to his head with her legs.

Cole became a training dummy for her new innovative taekwondo kicks. Now Cintha's elegant figure left a dim trace in his field of vision. "I don't want to seriously hurt you, Cole. That is why from now on I am just going to slap you." Every time he tried to attack, Cole felt a sharp pain in his cheeks.

After about twenty more slaps, Cole began to cry. He was in great physical pain. And he began to feel like a humiliated child who was punished by his mother. Alice was shocked to see a grown man cry in front of her. "Cinthia I think you went too far. We need to stop this."

Cintha responded, "Just apologize and kiss her feet." She pointed her finger at Alice. "And I am going to stop smacking you." After a few more slaps, the broken man fell to his knees. He had no more strength in his legs. He was drunk and kicked in the head too much.

Cole started to obediently kiss Alicia's feet. He was afraid of Cinthia and desperate not to get slapped again. Alice was quick to react. She lifted Coles' head and kissed him gently on the mouth. Then she kissed his red and thoroughly slapped cheeks. "We love you, Cole. Come here, Cinthia."

Cinthia also hugged him and said, "I am sorry Cole. I went too far and you were too drunk to protect yourself. It was not a fair fight. Although I am pretty sure I could beat the shit out of you even when you are sober."

Cole started to laugh now. He said, "I'm sorry too. I was drunk and I got violent. I'll never threaten you with violence again, Alice. You are so good to me. And I probably don't deserve it. And you, Cinthia, of course. And not just because you can kick my ass."

Now Cinthia kissed Cole on the mouth and said, "We have to stick together and never fight with each other. Let's all promise not to do this again."

"I promise," three people spoke at once.

CHAPTER 21

Cole was drinking coffee in the morning. Alice decided to make pancakes for him and Cinthia when she woke up. While he was eating, Cinthia kissed him gently on the cheek. Then she bit his neck to arouse him sexually and cheer him up.

Cole was happy that the girls did their best to cheer him up. But he did not have a drink in a few days. Now his hands were shaking slightly.

Cinthia asked him, "Would you like to wrestle with me after breakfast? It'll be good practice for both of us. And I think you'll like it." When she finished the sentence the taekwondo champion put her feet on his lap.

He answered, "I have a feeling I am too fucked up. I am trying to stop drinking. But it is hard. I am not sure I can do it and stay productive."

Alice now spok,: "Look, Cole. Here is your Whiskey. Do as you wish. I am not your mom. I was just trying to help." Cinthia didn't try to stop him now either. Cole poured himself a glass of whiskey. As he was about to take a sip, he suddenly stopped. For a while, he just stared at the city through the window. Then he slowly poured the Whiskey back into the bottle.

Cole now spoke in a deep voice (the cigars had made his throat rough), „I remembered I took an oath never to back down from a fight. And I realized that whenever I drank I was running away. I was running away from my past. But I have to face my demons like a man. Because the booze does not make them go away. It just hides them for a while."

He continued, "You two showed me love. Cinthia showed it in her own unique way, which actually does turn me on. But you helped me realize that I do not need booze to face my past. And I want to thank you both for that." Suddenly there was an explosion in front of their hotel. With the money, he earned by betting on Cinthia Cole bought a new car.

The Dugin family planted a bomb on the car. Some random thief tried to steal their car. And he died activating the bomb instead of Cole or Cinthia. Cinthia's high school friend was just on her way to visit them when the bomb exploded. She was just released from the quarantine and now she was dead. Killed by the Dugin family. It was the friend who Cinthia planned on visiting originally. Eve was her best friend from high school.

When Cinthia saw her dead body she swore, "What I did to Borodin is going to look like mercy when I am finished with them. I swear it."

Spice made Cinthia more aggressive. And when Cole and Alice heard Cinthia they believed her. Cole saw the crazy look on her face. And he knew there was a darkness inside of her that just got awakened.

I would hate to be in the shoes of the Dugin family if we manage to meet them while they are unarmed, Cole thought. That girl is crazy and she is capable of inflicting a surreal amount of pain if she wants to. Now it is to the death. Either they kill us or we crush them.