Femdom Noir Story Pt. 13

Story Info
SF noir story with elements of femdom and violence.
777 words
2.6
1.3k
0

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The city of Angkor was sinking more and more into chaos. Pro and anti-slavery gangs killed each other in the streets. The slaves who worked in the factories also revolted and started killing their masters. While the western parts of the Angkor state were in flames due to peasant and slave revolts, eastern parts were attacked by savages from the wilderness (the Black Skulls). Most of the state police were busy fighting in the east. Thus, the western parts became anarchy.

Cinthia lived in the western part of the city. The polytheists led by the Green gang were generally against slavery. Because of this, they went to war with the monotheists led by the Dugin family and the Zenum clan. But since the Zenum clan had a religion that was inspired by Islam, and the Dugins worshiped Christ in a psychotic way, there was also a conflict between them. Religion and politics divided the country and plunged it into a violent civil war.

Cinthia trained every day, and her body responded very well to the spice. Her unusually positive reaction to spice and her natural talent combined with vigorous exercise made her into a truly superhuman fighter. The peasant masses started to claim she is the daughter of the goddess Zola. And some slaves claimed she is a goddess of freedom called Vana.

Since she disfigured and crippled the son of Aleksandar Dugin, these myths began to appear in the masses. He was uniquely hated among the peasants and slaves because of his cruelty towards them. What Cinthia did to him in the temple was understood by many as the revenge of the gods on the evil ones.

When Cintha read about the Dugin family impaling the rebels on spikes she was outraged. She decided to actively fight the Dugin family again. The rebels laid a siege on the Dugin palace. She appeared in front of the palace. There, many welcomed her as a deity. She challenged the Dugin family to a fight of the champions. She versus their best fighter. The losing side had to surrender to the winner. Aleksandar accepted the offer. The brother of Borodin was sent against her. Voronov wanted to avenge his brother whom Cinthia also humiliated and castrated in public.

Voronov chose a giant bat as his weapon. Cinthia chose a whip for cattle. When Voronov saw his opponent he began to run toward Cinthia. He tried to smash her with a bat but she used her long and powerful legs to protect herself. With a Front Kick, she broke the bat in two. Voronov stared at his bat in disbelief. Suddenly the girl fighter started smacking him with a whip. First, she smacked his face tearing the skin on his cheeks.

Then she destroyed his shirt with her whip. Soon nasty bruises began to cover his body. Cinthia dodged his blows almost effortlessly as she sliced his skin bit by bit with a whip for cattle. She hit him with her legs as well, breaking his ribs in the process. Suddenly Cinthia knocked the opponent to the ground with a well-placed Roundhouse Kick.

She pressed his face into the dirt with her foot, disfiguring his face even further.

As she continued to slap his face, she said, "I chose the cattle whip to humiliate you because you should be treated like cattle. Just like your brother."

Voronov soon started to scream with rage. As a result, he was kicked in the mouth several times.

Cinthia spoke again, "You're going to have to see the dentist after this. I just broke your teeth. You should see your face. You are no longer the pretty boy you were before you met me."

The crowd behind Cinthia screamed with joy as Voronov gradually lost his mind from rage. Cinthia ended her violent performance with a spectacular kick that broke Voronov's sternum and knocked him to the ground. Then she screamed at the peasants and slaves, "Do you want me to kill him?" The answer was unanimous "Death! Death! Death!..."

Cinthia ripped out Voronov's still beating heart with her fists. Then she gave it to the masses who worshiped her. The heart was brought to the altar of Zola where it remains in the memory of the great battle that took place. After Dugin refused to surrender, the rebels successfully stormed his palace. The masses believed that the goddess Vana had come down from heaven and was now among them. This filled them with fanatical faith in victory and the righteousness of their cause. Because of that faith, the battle for the palace was won and all the slaves on the property were freed.