All Comments on 'Femdom Policy'

by Nalith

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Some scary shit! Can you imagine how fucked up this world would be? Ha Ha, just kidding, but really.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Well we males have done a pretty good job of dominating women for many millennium and fucked up the world pretty badly. I'd be more than willing to let women dominate us for the same amount of time. Besides let's look at free will in men- their brains are in their scrotums. Look at all the other male mammals like a bull and a male dog- they live to eat and hump. We pride ourselves we have free will but for the most part our brains are overuled by our sexual drives. Look at Women, their programs are driven by something other than themselves, their children and family structures! There isn't a mature women out their that doesn't secretly think deep down that THEY control the male sex with their raft of feminine wiles! Women have developed passive aggressiveness to perfection because they can't physically over power men themselves but by luring males with their superior wiles. That is why males want to dominate, abuse and control women for they are afraid of their feminine power. Women ARE SUPERIOR. Get over it and submit to a better more peaceful family oriented world! Submitting isn't easy but women will be happy to take you in and you will be VERY HAPPY to have unloaded all that unnecessary heavy armor you carry around. I know I have done it and I'm the happiest guy in the world.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNalith@Nalith
I'm here to show off some of my writing and make more. If anyone is interested in text-only roleplay or collaborative writing, contact me on Discord at Nalix#5725