Feminine Fate Fulfilled Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt a sense of pride that I had managed to make two girls cum within two days on my very first two times I had ever had sex. The fact that one of the girls was my sister did not cast a shadow on that glowing pride. Emphatically I felt pleased as well, I wanted to kiss my lovers other lips, but not Emily's, I wanted to kiss my true love. I got up from my knees and Dani's and mine eyes met, instantly I knew that she felt the same. The girls remained seated, but we made a step to the right (metaphorically), so the actual pairs were restored; we all had a long passionate kiss, it lasted until everyone run out of breath.

When all of the lips finally parted we realized how crowded the couch had become, this piece of furniture was not created for six people. Emily once again behaved like a good hostess, she and Max got up and sat on the other couch. My sister was also the first one to speak after our orgy had ended.

"Sylvia" she said in a sweet voice "I've noticed that you tried to deepthroat the guys."

I nodded my head in agreement, not knowing how to respond.

"Deepthroating is easy, but takes some practice" she continued "would you like to learn it?"

To that I knew a response.

"Sure!" I said with genuine enthusiasm.

Other participants seemed to share my enthusiasm, even the girls who would remain just spectators.

"Max's cock is fine for a blowjob..." continued Emily.

"Just fine?!" interrupted her boyfriend with a smile.

"It's the best cock in the world" replied my sister matching his smile "but it's also too big for your first time. Eric's seem too big as well, but I have something that'll be just fine."

She tapped Max's bare athletic thigh, stood up and went to her bedroom; she was still dressed just in her stockings and heels, we all watched her sexy body until it disappeared in the corridor. Emily returned a moment later, she was carrying a strapon dildo. Yes, a bloody strapon! My sister was way kinkier than I had imagined.

"This one should have an appropriate size" she announced rising up the toy for all to see "at least to start with. Who knows, maybe ultimately you'll learn to swallow Max's whole cock."

"And mine" added Eric with a grin.

Dani grabbed my palm and squeezed it enthusiastically, I looked at her, she was grinning widely, so I matched her smile. The entire adventure had been getting wilder swiftly, but recently it went into an overdrive; not that I would complain.

Emily maintained the role of a hostess and said:

"Before we proceed to the lesson I suggest that we have a drink. I feel like I should replenish some fluids."

Everyone agree. I went to the kitchen with my sister to help her bring the drinks. It turned out that she did not have water or juice in mind, instead she reached for the wine and took two bottles. It still was not even noon, but after participating in an orgy and licking my own sister, I no longer cared for such etiquette. Emily handed me the bottles and took six glasses, we then returned to the living room. By the time we finished the second bottle, the noon had already passed.

Emily stood up and reached for the sex toy, she strapped it around her waist and asked some of our guests to sit on the other couch, so I could lie down on this piece of furniture. This specific couch had no armrests, so I could lie on my back with my head hanging off the edge. Dani knelt by my side and my sister approached my face. The dildo attached to her waist was relatively small, about fifteen centimetres in length and proportionally thick; indeed it seemed like a perfect choice for beginners.

"Relax your entire body" said Emily in a soft voice "you can't have a loose throat, if your other muscles remain tense."

Thanks to the wine and the recent orgasm that part was a piece of cake.

"Put your hands on my thighs" she continued when I complied with the previous task "I'll be going in slowly, but whenever you feel like the pressure is too much, push me back. Most of all try to keep your throat open and relaxed. It's all just a matter of practice."

And so it began. A dildo obviously feels completely different than a real cock, especially during a blowjob, it takes away most of the pleasure. But this time the pleasure was not our focal point, education was; at least I did not have to worry about occasional tooth scratches. The practice was somewhat mundane, but never boring, thanks to its novelty it was even fun to some degree. Dani remained by my side and kept caressing my nylon covered skin, which helped me relax. A slow process of trial and error began, sometimes we paused to rest, other times because Dani wanted to kiss me lightly, but we proceeded nevertheless.

I am not sure when, how and why it happened, but at one point I simply realized how to fully open my throat and keep it that way, I let Emily push her hips forward and the entire dildo went smoothly into my throat. At that point everything changed, as if a "deepthroat switch" has been flicked in my brain. Emily withdrew her hips and then carefully pushed the dildo in again. I did not try to slow her down and it went in just as smoothly. Slowly she increased the pace making sure that she left enough time to breath once every few moves; the feeling was incredible, even with the cock being made of plastic. After awhile me sister withdrew her hips and stopped.

"Look at you!" she said with a grin "you're a natural. Even I needed more time to learn."

"You didn't have such a good teacher" I replied still stabilizing my breath.

She laughed at the response, then said:

"Ready for more?"

"Oh yeah!"

This round was faster from the beginning, but Emily remained careful. I also kept my palms on her thighs, but did not need to push her back even once; apparently I had a hidden talent that had been waiting to be uncovered. The deepthroating lasted longer than previously and again it was Emily who stopped it.

"This should be enough" she exclaimed "you make it look almost effortless."

"It kinda is" I replied sitting up "once I learnt how to open my throat, the rest is just lying down."

"But you're not lying down to swallow a dildo. This was just a teaching prop, now it's time for the real thing."

"Oh yeah!" interrupted Max.

"Not you yet" Emily stopped him "twenty five centimetres after fifteen is too big of a leap, even for someone as gifted as Sylvia" she winked at me "lets first try something in the middle. Eric?"

My friend did not need to be asked twice, he eagerly stood up with a wide grin on his face; though before he approached me Sarah made sure with her mouth that he was hard and sufficiently wet. It did not last long, but gave me enough time to drink some water and again assume my position. The additional several centimetres in length and about two in girth made a huge difference from the very beginning. I had to open my mouth wider and remained unsure whether Eric's cock could fit into my mouth. He proceeded slowly with my hands resting on his thighs, once I stopped him when the girth entering my throat spooked me, but it turned out to be a false alarm.

Eric carefully resumed the descent and ultimately his entire cock fit into my throat, his sizeable testicles rested on my nose. The feeling was amazing! I could not breath, but for the several seconds it did not bother me. The sense of fullness occupied my mind, the flesh felt so much better than plastic, and of course there was the taste and smell. All the sensations combined made me incredibly horny, but right now it was not my horniness that was the most important. Eric soon withdrew his cock, but even the several seconds were enough to convince me that deepthroating was just as good as "basic" blowjob; at least giving one, I was yet to be deepthroated. Just like Emily previously Eric was slowly and carefully increasing the pace, he also made sure that I was given enough room to breath. Once I adjusted to his size the deepthroating went smoothly and, as my sister had described it, almost effortlessly. I did not have much to do myself, my participation was mostly passive, so I just lied back and enjoyed the sensation; as always Dani's presence and touch made the whole experience much more enjoyable.

Eric had came not so long ago, but like the rest of us he was young and regenerated swiftly, the overall erotic or even perverted atmosphere contributed greatly to everyone's arousal. Merely few minutes were necessary for him to pass the point of no return. When Sarah spotted the signs she knelt down next to Dani and presented her chest, Eric knew what to do. He withdrew his cock from my throat and with few swift jerks finished himself onto his girlfriend's chest. There was less semen this time, but the girls were not complaining; while I sat up on the couch to rest, Emily and Dani cleared Sarah's breasts with their tongues and lips. When they finished my sister brought another bottle of wine, my throat welcomed it warmly.

Max was waiting surprisingly patiently for his turn, he enjoyed the spectacle and drunk the wine. It was obvious that he was seriously horny and I believed that he was sure that his patience would be rewarded. I was not so confident about it myself, I would obviously give it a try and do my best, but his cock was just so huge! It was longer and thicker than Eric's or mine and I had doubts if my talent was enough to accommodate it. But if anyone had sexual experience it was Max and most of all he had experience with his own huge cock; I was certain that he would know how to proceed.

I once again assumed the position and Dani knelt down by my side. She had been caressing my skin the entire time which was really important for me, but it was clear that she was enjoying the entire experience, even if her role was mostly passive. Emily prepared Max's cock so he approached me with a raging slippery erection, his cock was truly marvelous, even if slightly scary. I opened my mouth as wide as possible and relaxed my throat, I was not the most competitive person, but I appreciated this challenge. Apart from the size of the penis everything looked the same, my palms on Max's thighs, the slow and careful pace...

At least it looked the same to an outside spectator, for me everything was different from the very first moment. Even before the length became a factor, the girth made a huge difference. My mouth was opened to its limits which left me no room for maneuver; Max avoided my teeth, but only barely. Before his cock reached my throat I stopped him to make sure that I could freely breath with the thick penis just inside my mouth. Holding my jaws open so wide was not exactly comfortable, but I felt that I could endure that. I signed to Max to proceed deeper, but I soon stopped him again right before the entrance to my throat; last deep breath before the deep throat.

The fat cock's head fit into my throat, although I felt that these were my limits girth-wise; it proceeded deeper at a minimal pace. I could hold my breath for some time, but that was another limiting factor. At one point I pressed Max's thighs and he stopped, I sensed that he had reached the limit of my comfort zone. I felt that it was not a hard limit, but not something I could push right now, apparently even the gifted Sylvia had to practice a bit. I looked at the penis and tried to estimate how much of Max's cock was inside of my mouth and throat, it might have been about two thirds. Content with my achievements so far I signed to him to withdrew, he obliged instantly.

While I inhaled Emily cheered:

"Good girl! That's really impressive for a first time with Max's cock" she had a grin on her face "ready for more?"

I nodded my head which looked awkward in my current position, but then I said:

"I'm ready, but not any deeper. That's all I can take. For now."

"For now. Ha!" my sister grinned "that's the spirit."

Max put his cock on my lips and we did it all again, slightly faster this time. The increase of pace was barely noticeable, but that was the only way to go. His penis was so big that it really required special treatment, and I was happy to offer it. Max had to be careful not to push his cock too swiftly or too deep, few times I had to stop him, but eventually we worked out a decent rhythm. The deepthroating was slow and gentle, unlike what most people imagine, when they hear that term. But for me it was intense, pleasurable but not at all easy. From the twitching and pulsating of Max's cock I could sense that he was enjoying the experience as well. I might not have been as experienced as Emily, but he had fancied me since I had become Sylvia; neither of us could have predicted that it would end like that.

Like few other times during this day I again completely lost the sense of timeflow, I just focused on the deepthroating and enjoyed the sensation; even Dani's touch became only a background. The next thing I noticed was Max withdrawing his huge cock from my mouth and pointing it at Emily's chest, who had by then knelt down by Dani's side. I sat up and watched through slightly blurry eyes as the man shot another load onto my sister's breasts, then Dani and Sarah licked it clean. When they finished Dani sat next to me and we shared a long sensual kiss.

I was happy with my achievement and satisfied by my skill for now, already I was thinking about progress; Emily spoke and interrupted my thoughts.

"That was amazing, Sylvia!" she kissed me lightly on the lips "you obviously deserve a reward. Yours is the only cock left in this room that hasn't been deepthroated yet."

"I'd be more than happy to do it" interrupted Dani "but I can't."

"You'll learn in time" replied my sister "but I hope you don't mind, if we perform the lesson later."

"Not at all" answered my girlfriend with a wink.

It felt as if they had discussed it, while I was pleasuring Max. Was I really that focused, that I missed a conversation? Or did they really develop a sisterly way of reading thoughts?

"I'll do the honors this time" exclaimed Emily.

I guess I should have seen that one coming, after all it was only fair if my sister returned the favor, but I still was surprised. Not shocked, just surprised, we had gone too deep into incest for anyone in this room to be shocked. I just smiled and nodded my approval. I do not think that Emily wanted to show off, I believe she was simply confident of her own skill and picked the most comfortable position. She did not lie on the couch, instead she knelt in front of me as I remained seated on the piece of furniture. watching a professional at work was satisfying, but feeling her throat around my cock was divine!

Like with Dani's blowjob earlier this time I also was seriously aroused even before the oral action started. My girlfriend had not been touching my cock this time, so I was not on the edge, but still it did not take my sister long to bring me to a climax. The novelty of yet another experience was also a significant factor. At that point Emily clearly wanted to brag, she took my entire penis into her throat until her nose was resting against my underbelly and swallowed my entire load in that position. It felt insane! I am not saying that a throat is better, than a pussy, these two are simply incomparable. That sole experience not only made me want to practice deepthroating myself, but I also craved for Dani to acquire that skill. All the pleasure we could give and receive!

My second orgasm was not as long as the first one and few moments later Emily withdrew her head and inhaled deeply. When she stabilized her breath she first kissed me, then Danny and finally Max, their kiss was the longest and most passionate. At that point the orgy ended, the sexual atmosphere remained for a while and we did not put on our clothes right away. Instead we drank another bottle of wine, showered in pairs and decided to hit the town again and eat the dinner there. Of course us girls would have to dress sexy again, we were too tired to think about new outfits, so we decided to go with the same sets as yesterday. The day was still young and who knows what the afternoon would bring...

12