Feminine Fate Fulfilled Ch. 04

Story Info
Sylvia goes public and meets new boyfriends.
11.4k words
4.74
5.8k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fateful long weekend eventually came to an end. Which was a shame, because we all had really enjoyed it; but its ending did not mean that the whole debauchery ended. I was not brave enough to go to school en femme, I felt like high school was not the place for such games; even with my girlfriend Dani by my side. But every day as soon as we got home I changed into sexy feminine clothes. When we went out to the cinema or a bar I also maintained my female persona - Sylvia.

Dani and I also continued our deepthroat training, her - on my cock, me - on a strapon dildo borrowed from my sister Emily. Without false modesty I can claim that I was making better progress, although to be fair I have to point out that my cock is bigger than Emily's dildo, so I had an easier task.

By now I had gone out dressed en femme multiple times, but this time it was going to be different. We were heading to the gym; we, because Dani was obviously going with me. We overdressed a bit, because you don't usually wear sexy clothes, when you will be changing them right away, but looking sexy was a crucial part of the game. We were dressed similarly - tight feminine T-shirt, mini skirt, pantyhose and high heels; we both had sexy lingerie underneath. I had a push-up bra, but with no pads inside; they would have been too much hussle in the locker room. As for my gym-wear I had clothes borrowed from my sister (again) - white sports bra (with in-built padding) and pink yoga pants. Dani had a similar outfit, but with the colours switched.

The visit to the gym would be different from other excursions, because while I was playing the role of a girl, I wasn't claiming to be a woman. Which meant that I was going into the male locker room. Saying that I was anxious would be an overstatement, but I was definitely excited about the prospect of the new experience. Dani's support and constant presence by my side had been crucial and I would be going into the locker room on my own. I was not necessarily insecure, I have been enjoying the whole game too much and the new environment was safe as well, with or without Dani. Let's just say that there simply was an additional layer of excitement. I was also going to meet people whom I know only from the gym, who were not aware of my new persona.

The first 'unaware' was Ricky, an employee at the gym. He was an instructor, but during hours of lesser traffic he also worked at the lobby. He had the way of talking and mannerism stereotypically associated with homosexuals. Ricky's sexual orientation was not a secret, so he only supported that stereotype. The skin-tight outfits which he wore might have been as well taken from an 80s aerobic video. He was tall, handsome and athletic; he could have been a symbol of masculinity, if not for his outfits, voice and mannerism. His light brown skin was indecently smooth for a man, especially considering his muscular build.

"Hi, Dani," Ricky greeted us with a bright smile, as he always did, "who's your friend?"

I was somewhat surprised that he, of all people, could not see through my costume. I decided to stay in my role and see how far I could take it.

"Hi," I replied with a smile. I extended my hand to greet him, I tried doing the feminine loose-wrist, "I'm Sylvia."

"Nice to meet you, Sylvia," he shook my palm gently, "welcome to our gym. Can I see your passes, girls?"

So far so good. I reached into my purse and took out the pass. This would be the end of my short act, because it had my real name on it. Ricky scanned the card without looking at it. Only when my photo appeared on the screen of his computer did he react.

"Oliver?!" he exclaimed with genuine shock, "damn it, girl! You fooled me."

He looked back at me from the screen; I could not hold back a grin.

"You look smokin', girl!" he added.

"Thank you. I'll need your assistance later," I replied, "it's my leg day today. I want them strong and agile, but most importantly - feminine."

"Don't worry, baby. We'll make your thighs and glutes firm and sexy. I always pay more attention to newcomers," he added with an exaggerated wink.

I grinned again, as I took my card from him; this was going to be so much fun. Ricky scanned Dani's card too and we could head into our respective locker rooms. As we turned around a man entered the lobby, I recognised him as a regular, but we had never gone beyond 'hi'; I was certain he was ogling our asses and I knew that he would soon join me in the men's locker room. I walked along the corridor, swaying my hips on the way, and entered the room; I began to strip. I was down to just lingerie, when the man came in. His eyes went wide, he mumbled an apology and stepped back. When he realised this was indeed the men's locker room, he returned.

"Are you sure you're in the right place?" he asked.

By then I had my bra off, so he could see that there were no breasts.

"Sorry for the confusion," I replied, trying to sound simply polite, "I'm actually a man. I hope you don't mind my outfit."

"No, not at all," he replied, but his earlier gaze had already told me the answer, "you really fooled me there."

"I wonder whether my gym clothes will fool you too," I said with a wink.

I was curious whether he had recognised me already.

I had come already wearing a g-string in which I intended to exercise. It was barely large enough to contain my penis in its flaccid state, but the yoga pants should help to keep it in place. Apparently the man took my last sentence for an invitation to observe me while I was dressing up, which it kinda was. He kept his eyes on me the entire time, as he slowly took his own clothes off. I did not have many clothes to put on. After the pink yoga pants came the white sport bra, its built-in padding did not exactly make me busty, but it created a pleasant illusion of small breasts. White socks and shoes completed the outfit. I tied my hair into a pony-tail and asked:

"How do I look now?"

"You could definitely fool me from the back," the man replied, not taking my eyes off me; he focused on my lower body.

"Ha! Thanks," I said with a smile.

I took my towel, the phone, a bottle of water and headed towards the gym hall. Dani came in a few moments later and soon Ricky joined us. There were not many people inside and neither of them wanted the services of an instructor, so he could instruct us instead. From the few who were already exercising Dani and I recognised one guy. He was from our school and as old as we were, but went to a different class; his name was Brad. He was almost as tall and athletic as Ricky, despite his young age. Calling Brad a bully would have been an exaggeration, because there was no bullying in our school, but he was a bit of a jock and an asshole. Brad was not the only one who looked in our direction. Dani and I were the only 'girls' in the room, so obviously all the men wanted to check whether we were hot. I knew we were and I did not think I had ever been so aware of my full round hips and buttocks in my life. Only this time I considered them to be an asset.

"Let's start with a proper warm-up, girls," Ricky said, "I have something just right for you."

He handed us two skipping ropes and added:

"I'll be right back. There's a new client waiting."

We began to skip as soon as Ricky walked away. The men in the gym commenced to exercise, which was to be expected, but I was somewhat disappointed that we did not attract their attention for longer. On the other hand maybe it was good that they were not all perverts. Dani and I had come here mostly to exercise, even if showing off was also on the list of planned activities, it was mostly a bi-product. Ricky soon returned and gave us a few other tips for the warm-up. Fifteen minutes later we were ready to train our legs.

Despite his flamboyant appearance, which almost screamed harassment, Ricky could behave as professionally as any other instructor. Also because of his orientation all husbands could safely leave their wives with him. But he must have noticed Dani's and mine playful attitude and abandoned his professional facade when instructing us. I believe I do not need to add that his lack of professionalism, or as some might call it, harassment, was directed only at me.

We started with our glutes. Ricky gave us weights which we attached to our ankles, then instructed us to get on all fours. Before I assumed the position I could not help but take a glance at his crotch. The bulge which I saw was much larger than mine. I did not really care whether he had noticed my gaze or not. Dani and I assumed the poses on an exercise mat; in front of us there was a mirror, so we could see one another and the room behind us.

"All right, girls," Ricky said, "heads high and look forward. Keep your backs straight. Now lift your right leg up as high as you can. Make the motion smooth, not sudden. Maintain a straight back. Put the leg back down equally smoothly."

He then knelt down next to me and began to 'instruct' me also with gestures.

"Straighten your leg and then raise it as high as you can."

Ricky put one palm under my knee to support it and the other on my buttocks.

"Feel the pressure here?"

He squeezed my buttock lightly to emphasise his words, then moved his hand to my thigh and repeated the squeezing motion.

"These work as well," he said as if to justify the touch.

Ricky did not seem to be hesitant when he touched me. But even if he had had any doubts, Dani's grin would have dispelled them.

"Do fourty reps for each leg, then take a short break and repeat the series."

He stayed by my side for the next few repetitions, his palms touching my body through the tight thin yoga pants. Ricky's involvement caused the other men to again pay us some attention. We feigned obliviousness to their gazes, but I noticed that Brad seemed to be especially interested in me. I was not sure whether he had recognised me or if he thought that I was Dani's female friend. The latter was unlikely, because the bulge at my crotch was quite noticeable. Ricky returned later to show us another exercise. This time we were to lay on our sides and raise one straight leg sideways. Of course his hands again got rather touchy when instructing me how to perform the exercise. The other men at the gym assumed that it was fine to stare more openly and our giggling only encouraged them. Do not get me wrong, Dani and I were actually working out despite the playfully erotic atmosphere. The entire experience was a lot more entertaining than I had anticipated. I kept wondering about Brad though, because of all the men he seemed to show the most interest in us.

We performed several other exercises, each time Ricky was more or less touchy, but I never complained. Neither did Dani, she seemed as entertained as when she had watched me give blowjobs to Max and Eric. It was fortunate that I was exercising, because otherwise that memory alone would have given me a hardon. Ricky got the most touchy when we were doing squats. I was using just the barbell as a weight. Twenty kilos is not much even to an actual woman, not to mention a man in disguise, so assistance was unnecessary, but he wanted to play the game until the end. He stood behind me, much closer than a spotter normally would. At first he at least pretended to be somewhat professional by holding his hands under my elbows, but eventually he moved them to my hips. Ricky's proximity allowed me to also feel his crotch pressing against my buttocks; did he have an erection?

I was still actually exercising, but I felt like I was in one of those modern music videos which are borderline softcore pornography; and I was enjoying it tremendously. So was Dani, her smiles and comments only encouraged Ricky. Other men in turn felt encouraged to look, so everyone was having a good time. When I thought that the workout was over Ricky added:

"Just as a warmup is crucial before exercises, proper stretching is important afterwards. Get onto the mats."

Once we reached the spot he continued to instruct us.

"Spread your legs wide and bend forwards. Try to touch the mats with your palms."

I had done this exercise in the past and I was nimble enough to touch the ground with my whole palms, although the stiffness caused by the workout made it more difficult. I was also aware how exposed we were in our poses. The men were most likely looking at Dani, because Ricky stepped behind me and began to 'assist' me. His hands were pushing my back lower, which actually helped me, but at the same time I could again feel the proximity of his body.

We did a few more stretching exercises, each time Ricky was equally touchy. One of them had me lying on my back. My right leg remained outstretched on the exercise mat, while I had to raise the left one and get it as close to my torso as possible. Ricky 'helped' me to stretch it; he was kneeling over my right thigh and holding my left leg. His left palm lay on my calf, the other on my thigh. He was actually helping me to stretch, but at the same time he was also caressing and groping my leg. Ricky seemed to be an expert at mixing exercises with 'harassment'. I now had no doubts that he indeed had an erection and it seemed huge, especially under his tight yoga pants. Dani was stretching next to us on her own, doing the same exercises. She was not complaining about the lack of assistance, but enjoying the spectacle instead. I was certain that the men in the gym were enjoying her sight instead. Ricky let me go when I was feeling like I could get hard myself. He helped me to get up and patted my buttocks playfully as he said:

"You did really well, girls. I hope I'll see you again soon."

"You sure will," Dani replied.

At that moment I did not fully trust my voice, because I was feeling just a bit too overwhelmed with excitement.

Ultimately almost ninety minutes had passed and Dani and I were exhausted. Ricky might have been harassing me the entire time, but he also set up a really effective workout routine for us. It was time to take a shower and go home. Dani and I gathered our stuff, said "Bye" to the rest of the people and walked to our locker rooms. When we left the main hall she said:

"We should invite Ricky for a date."

"I was suspecting you might say something like that."

"You don't like the idea?" she sounded surprised.

"I love the idea," I replied with a grin.

"Oh you!" she matched my smile then kissed me on the cheek.

"We'll have to take a shower again later," she added with a wink.

I knew she was just as excited as myself. I entered the locker room with a bright smile on my face. I had been so preoccupied with Dani, that I had not noticed that Brad was walking behind us. I spotted him only when he entered the locked room a few moments after me.

"Err... hi," he looked oddly unconfident, completely unlike himself.

"Hi," I replied, my initial smile still on my face, which must have made me even more approachable than I usually was.

"You're a guy," he stated in the same uncertain tone.

Brad knew well how to talk to girls, but apparently he had no idea how to approach a 'girl' like myself.

"Yes, but you can also call me Sylvia," I replied, "my real name is Oliver though. We go to the same school, don't we?"

"Yes. Yes, we do," my reply helped him to get on a track, "I thought I recognised your friend."

"That's Dani, my girlfriend."

"Oh, a girlfriend," he sounded disappointed.

Only then it hit me. Brad was trying to pick me up! The irony was that he did not know how to approach the subject; he had no experience with 'girls' like myself. But I was still in a playful mood after being 'harassed' by Ricky, so I decided to maintain the conversation in a fashion that seemed appropriate for the circumstances.

"What do you think of my costume?" I asked, accordingly playful.

By that time I had already taken my bra off, so I turned my back to him to flaunt my best assets. This question not only kept the conversation up, it also gave Brad an excuse to look at my body, which he clearly craved to do.

"I love it. Your butt and legs look awesome in these yoga pants."

"They look even better when I'm wearing heels."

"I'm sure they do. You have an amazing body."

"Thank you. I work hard to keep it that way," I was really enjoying being complimented.

I was still mentally feeling Ricky's hands touching my body. That might have been the reason why I said what I said.

"Wanna touch?"

"Sure!"

Brad moved immediately, all uncertainty disappeared instantly. That might have been the reason why he was so successful with girls, he never missed an opportunity when he saw one. Right away he was crouching behind me, his palms grabbing my buttocks. Brad's touch was possessive, much more than Ricky's, but he was not rough. Do I need to add that I enjoyed it? He was interested in other parts of my body as well. His hands explored my thighs, groping them as intensively as my buttocks, and even reached my calves. The thin fabrics of the yoga pants offered only little protection against Brad's palms, but it was not the protection that mattered. The feminine piece of clothes acted as a prop which enhanced my own femininity and helped me to maintain the role.

The touching was fun and arousing, but also completely unplanned, and I did not want it to get out of hand. I knew nothing of Brad's self-control, but I was aware that mine was slowly running out.

"I need to take a shower," I said and Brad paused.

His palms remained on my body though.

"Dani will be waiting for me," I added a reference to a higher authority and he let me go.

I still needed to strip and wash, so did he. We would be standing naked close to each other, separated only by a thin plastic barrier; the showers did not have any doors. Our self-control would be tested once again.

I took off my yoga pants and socks. I was now wearing only a thong which had problems containing my semi-erect cock. I grabbed a shower gel, a towel and a clean thong, and headed to the showers. Brad followed me soon after and as I had expected he took a cabin right next to mine. When he came in I was already fully naked. I was standing there with my back to him, the water running down my body. I could not see him, but I knew he was standing there and looking at my naked body. I no longer had any feminine clothes on me, no props to help me support the feminine illusion. But my blonde hair was still long, and now also loose. My booty was full and round, my legs long and shapely, my skin smooth and youthful. I was well aware that I could still look attractive, even to a red-blooded male like Brad. The awareness of being desired turned me on.

"Let me help you wash your back," I heard Brad say and his words were immediately turned into deeds.

He crouched behind me again, only this time we were both naked. I was somewhat surprised when I realised that his palms contained shower gel. I thought he would use the washing merely as an excuse, but apparently he was mixing pleasure with business. I could not hold back a moan when his soapy palms grabbed my thighs and began to grope them. Another one escaped my mouth when Brad moved his hands up to my buttocks. There was nothing restraining my cock now and it was quickly getting erect. I was certain that Brad was hard as well. He moved his hands up and down my legs with passion for a few moments. Then he suddenly stood up and joined me inside of the cabin. I turned around and suddenly found myself mere centimetres from his athletic naked body. He was a head taller than me, but I did not feel intimidated, only excited. I reached out with my hand to stop him and by accident touched his hard cock.

"Wait!" I said in a shaky voice, although a part of me did not want Brad to wait at all. That part must have been responsible for what I said next.